Pricesmile.com Reviews - pricesmile.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 4 reviews

Pricesmile.com is a merchant member
Pricesmile.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I ordered something two months ago and it never arrived. Tried to contact them, they never replied. Now I lost money and have no item."

"The keyboard I ordered came and when I plugged it in the "C" key would not work.

I called them for a replacement and they promised to send an RMA label but I have not received it after waiting twentyfour hours. I called back and was told it would be sent tomorrow.
I would really like to have my money back.

"I ordered a new Logitech speaker/iPod dock. I was pleased with the free shipping as well as the prompt shipping. However, when the item arrived it had obviously been opened prior. The contents of the box had been unwrapped and the manual/quick start guide was missing. Things went downhill from there... Upon plugging in the item, it did nothing but blink. I contacted Logitech, and they asked for the PID number. Unfortunately, someone had taken a black marker and blanked out the PID number. Logitech came to the conclusion the item was indeed defective, and recommended I return it to the company from which I bought it. I promptly sent off an email to the contact address published on the PriceSmile.com site (rma@PriceSmile.com); however, the email was returned undeliverable. I called the contact number, but again to no avail. I left messages, but no one has returned my calls.

"Good seller, and fast shipping..thank you pricesmile.com"