Priceplunge.coCoupons
    • Address: 280 Opportunity WayLagrange, Ohio
    • Contact: http://www.priceplunge.com/Forms/33-Contact-Us
    • Customer Support: http://www.priceplunge.co
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET(Eastern Time)
    • Fax: http://www.priceplunge.co

"I recently purchased a relatively inexpensive from this site, a yellow keyboard to help my use in the evenings. Unfortunately, the product did not come with any instruction by assumption that it is a plug-and-play device. Utilizing windows seven, or was found effective.I advise customer service and within an hour,, they graciously apologized and credited my account without prompting. In so doing, not only did they win over a customer, their response deserves to be recognized by those who engage in commerce on the Internet. this is how business should be the highly recommend for gardens and great customer service."

modified review This review was modified by DYNASTYCAPITAL on September 20 2013 03:59:08 PM

"Sold me a broken item, but told me to talk to manufacturer to get replacement."

"Item delivered within the week. Price makes up for shipping charge."

"great site! they offer excellent buys and shipping is prompt."

Cape Neddick, ME

"I got my ordered item on time, the quality was exactly as I expected it to be, the price was excellent! What more could one expect?"

"Overall, the product was delivered promptly, appeared in very good condition, and worked fairly well. It was a reconditioned product, and I am somewhat dissatisfied with the battery life of the product. All in all, however, my Priceplunge experience went well."

"I am always so suprised with the quality of the products I receive from priceplunge. You would think with the prices being so low that the quality would be jepordized. Maybe on other sites but not this one. I check out what is onsale everyday."

"The product arrived on time and in good condition. Everything was fine. "

"Yes, the merchandise was as described and works well."

"we have made a number of orders with priceplunge and have been very satisfied with all of them"

Colorado

"The product(s) I ordered were delivered quickly and were as advertised. The price was VERY low as compared to other vendors for the same type product(s). Good people to do biz with"

"My item got here very quickly, thats a big plus. The item was a little cheaper made than i had hoped, but i'm happy anyway. Thanks again"

"PricePlunge is awesome! I will buy from them again and again! Keep up the great work!"

"My overall experience with priceplunge was a positive one. Shipped quickly and product was as described. I would recommend doing business with them for sure.."

"verypleased! thank you, :)"

Priceplunge.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Priceplunge.com is not a merchant member
Priceplunge.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!