• Priceline.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10

"I recently used the "name your price" tool on Priceline flights. When I began my search I entered the dates of 5/1-3/2015. No flights matched my bid so a box popped up with suggestions of how to modify my flight. Above the options for modifications it gave you an option to change your date so I changed my dates to 4/30/15 and 5/4/2015 so that I would be at my destination during the time frame I needed in case my bid landed me a redeye flight. I never checked the "flexible dates" box. I was given a redeye flight for my initial dates, exactly what I was avoiding. After speaking to Priceline management the only solution I am being offered is to pay $200 to cancel my flight. Apparently when you change your dates they do not honor it unless you start the entire search over."

"very bad experience those people don't care about the customer, they are just like car dealer you don't get to use any of the coupon to use if you buy through their web, first time i used them and the last time"

"Terrible customer Service and a rip off. I was checking out prices for rental cars and submitted a bid which I did not accept. My computer went down and soon thereafter I received an email confirming the reservation. I called them immediately and I was told "sorry, your credit card has been charged." No offer to help. A couple days ago I found a better price for the hotel room reserved from them on their own site (best price guaranteed) Once again, I was told, sorry we can't help you.

RIP OFF. I will never use them again!

modified review This review was modified by Lmreise on March 12 2015 09:58:49 AM

"Got totally screwed today. WenT to pick up car after I got my luggage, I was told to take taxi to another location. When I got to new location I was told "No more cars". Now what?
Called priceline and they said they just make reservation that a car is not guaranteed. They offered to cancel reservation and not charge me. I still don't have a car!

modified review This review was modified by tavelmom19422 on March 09 2015 08:51:15 AM

"Priceline has bad systems and no customer service. I will not be using them again if my botched reservation is not corrected. they booked me to the wrong city and refuse to do anything about it!

modified review This review was modified by kbvols65 on March 05 2015 07:36:36 AM

"*** LINEMAN BEWARE*** The 1st screen I had come up after searching on where I wanted a room said no charge for cancelling or changing the reservation. I BOOKED ON A FRIEDAY FOOR A NEW JOB I WAS STARTING- MY CHECK IN DAY WAS SUNDAY. CHECK IN WENT WELL BUT FOUND OUT AFTER WORKING 1/2 MONDAY THAT WE WOULD BE MOVING TO ANOTHER CITY THAT NEEDED OUR HELP AND I TRIED CHECKING OUT AND EITHER GETTING A CREDIT OR REFUND WAS TOLD NOPE SORRY YOU CANT PRICELINE DONT ALLOW IT I WAS TOLD TO CONTACT THEM. AFTER MUCH WAITED TIME ON THE PHONE I WAS MORE OR LESS TOLD TUFF YOU DONT GET ANYTHING BACK. WE NEVER NO WHEN WE WILL BE CALLED OFF OF A JOB AND HEADED OUT SOMEWHERE. SO NO PRICELINE EVER FOR THIS LINEMAN.

IT PROBALY DOES NO GOOD TO RIGHT A REVIEW YOU WILL NEVER GET A ANSWER BACK OR A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

"Awesome customer support from Priceline.com!! My flights were cancelled due to bad weather and I contacted Priceline's customer service at (877) 477-5807 to notify them. They took care of cancelling and refunding both my hotel and rental car reservations. They were able to make an exception to the no refunds/changes/cancellations policy due to unforeseen bad weather. I am so thankful for their cooperation and help during this situation. I will definitely be using Priceline.cim again in the future and I recommend their service to anyone planning a trip. "

modified review This review was modified by zvpointer on February 28 2015 01:13:15 PM

"I've used this site for over a decade and come back often. It's easy and fair prices. We've gotten great rooms for great prices.

We recently stayed in a beautiful Hyatt for about half the asking price.

"To anyone thinking about booking through these idiots don't !!!!!! They over charged my credit card 100 dollars, and won't give me a refund ! Shitty services and a fraudulent company if you ask me !!!!!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Briannamerrett on February 26 2015 08:14:19 PM

"Bought a hotel off priceline for my honeymoon. I got here and its a timeshare sales company. I paid a resort fee and it turns out you have to be a timeshare owner to get all of the things they said I would get with my resort fee. I would understand if they gave this stay to me for free but I paid good money and don't want a timeshare sales pitch."

"VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THE CANCELLATION OF MY TRIP. THEY WILL NOT WORK WITH IN THE CANCELLATION SO I GUESS I'M OUT $468.00 . THEY ARE VERY QUICK TO TAKE THE MONEY BUT DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT BACK WHEN YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR STUFF> "

modified review This review was modified by Oreomunchie on February 07 2015 07:38:15 AM

"Be careful about the resort fees. There is absolutely no notice of resort fees at the time of booking! And they say all bookings are final and non refundable. This is a deceptive pattern of practice and not one that I will work with in the future. I am also contacting the better business bureau. "

"I booked a vacation package with Priceline.com and immediately realized that I used the wrong credit card. I contacted the customer care and the response that I got was really scary - I was returning to Priceline.com after years - just to realize that I will never be visiting that site again.

Luke: I understand you’re not satisfied with our policies, Sunish; however, prior to purchase, you were asked to review your reservation, including the terms associated with cancellations or changes. When you purchased your reservation, you agreed to those terms. This is how my conversation with Priceline customer care ended...
Sunish Vengathattil: I dont disagree - and I didnt ask to cancel - all i asked for is to use a different credit card owned by the same person - me
Luke:Sunish, I am sorry I was not able to provide you with the option you wanted. If there is nothing further I can help you with, I'd like to thank you for chatting with us today.

modified review This review was modified by sunish_v_nair on January 13 2015 08:08:28 PM

"Please do not do business with Priceline, they will not refund your money no matter what the situation. Once they get your money that's it, they do not care about you. Please use another service and not Priceline. Terrible service and they take your money!! "

modified review This review was modified by JohnMason on January 13 2015 06:36:42 AM

"PRICELINE - AIRLINE ROULETTE

If you use PriceLine's "Name Your Own Price" service, you could end up with a bad choice of airline.

EXAMPLE: Frontier Airlines charges $25 per carry-on bag, when most domestic airlines provide your first carry-on free. Extra fees can be a got'cha to a winning bid.

EXAMPLE: Recently Korean Air executive Cho Hyun-ah, who was the executive head over cabin service, turned the plane around at JFK because macadamia nuts were served to first-class passengers in a bag rather than on a plate. They berated the senior steward, forced them to kneel in apology, then kicked them off at the gate. A family business run a muck.

After 22 days of back-and-forth with PriceLine, it comes down to this. PriceLine not only does not care, they will not listen. They refuse to discuss the policy or consider options to omit airlines during bidding. Their customer service refuses to connect you with a manager (I asked several times). Attempted contact with executives was ignored.

modified review This review was modified by oklgef on December 12 2014 08:12:45 PM

Share Priceline.com's store rating

Priceline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Priceline.com is not a merchant member
Priceline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!