• Priceline.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.95/10 0.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2015-07-24

"When making travel plans DO NOT use priceline.com. I tried to change a flight and checked the fares before I did, to make sure then hadn't skyrocketed. Fortunately they were only $50 more on the same airline. They tell me that to change two tickets it would cost $2,900! That includes a $200 per ticket change fee from the airline, $30 per ticket "processing fee", leaving a fare difference on each ticket at 1,220? The flight on their site remains $949, even after being refreshed as I speak to them on the phone. They couldn't explain to me how they got that number. I've been on hold after asking for a supervisor for an hour now. Priceline.com are thieves. And of course the airline can't help me because they can't change tickets that were issued by priceline. Great, business practices priceline. From now on I will use them to search for flights then go to the airline directly to buy my ticket."

2015-07-22

"Priceline is one of the worse companies around. I don't understand how they get away with what they do. We booked a hotel in Carlisle ,Pa during a high volume week-end. When we got to the hotel, there was no reservation for us, even though we had a confirmation # and Priceline had taken payment from our account and confirmed the hotel was paid in full. Bogus! I am still ttrying to get my money back from Priceline. They continue to state they are investigating. Don't use them! don't be fooled like I was...They will take your money and you will be stranded1"

2015-07-13

"I've been using priceline for years and the more I use them the more I am beginning to realize what a crooked company it is. Last week as I was beginning to book a room a pop up window said if I would apply for a priceline Visa card that I would not have to pay $161 but only $111. However, when I applied and was approved it charged the card the full price. So then I called because I was upset and they told me that it would be a $50 dollar credit on another charge after 30 days!!! Do What?!! There was absolutely nothing indicating this on the pop-up window. Furthermore, it said I would receive 5 points to every dollar spent on priceline bookings but once it all went through it said double points. The whole thing was ridiculous and I was stupid for falling for it. I am usually smarter than that but I thought well being I book with priceline I can earn points to use for all my bookings. However, now I am thinking I will start trying other websites. Also, when I spoke a Hotel personnel today about priceline he said they were very difficult to deal with and that they were not honest with the motels that they book for. He also said they just sold out to another owner. Anyway, I am beginning to lose my respect that I have had for years for Priceline. I think I will give another company some of my money and business."

2015-07-10

"WHAT WAS SHOWING ON PRICELINE.COM IS NOT WHAT YOU GET. WE WERE UNDERSTANDING THAT WHEN WE BOOKED THE ROOM WITH PRICE LINE THAT WE WERE GETTING A SUITE AND WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL WE WERE GETTING A ROOM THAT HAD TWO DOUBLE BEDS AND OUR FAMILY WAS 3 CHILDREN AND 2 ADULTS. I DEMANDED PRICE LINE TO TAKE IT OFF OUR CREDIT CARD BECAUSE THE HOTEL WAS GOING TO ACCOMMODATE US WITH A ROOM THAT WOULD SUIT MY FAMILY, BUT THEY REFUSED! SO BASICALLY WE HAD TO BOOK OUR OWN ROOM. I CALLED PRICE LINE TO LET THEM KNOW AND AN EMPLOYEE NAMED AVA FROM PRICE LINE WAS THREATENING TO HANG UP ON US SEVERAL TIMES AND REFUSED TO TAKE IT OFF OUR CREDIT CARD, SHE WOULD NOT GIVE HER LAST NAME, SHE WOULD NOT LET US SPEAK TO HER MANAGER TO CANCEL THE ROOM. I WAS TOLD BY AVA THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL THE ROOM THAT PRICE LINE WAS GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR AND ON TOP OF THAT THE HOTEL CHARGING US FOR THE ROOM THAT WOULD BE ACCOMMODATING TO OUR NEEDS. IT TOOK THE HOTEL TO TALK TO AVA BEFORE SHE EVEN SAID SHE WOULD DROP THE CHARGE. IN THE END THE SERVICE I RECEIVED WITH PRICE LINE WAS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE, I WILL NEVER TAKE MY BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by dezerae1 on July 10 2015 01:38:48 PM

2015-06-29

"I needed to end my trip a day early due to family circumstances. They were unwilling to refund the hotel cost for the one day. They should be more clear in their cancellation policy BEFORE requesting payment rather than in their FAQs in the confirmation email after payment has been made."

2015-06-23

"Priceline and their sister company booking.com need to invest in retraining their customer service agents. They are rude and common. They are not qualified to deal with stressed out customers. They will literally hang up on you. The hotels they advertise are misleading and will change you multiple times for you reservation. I have spent a weekend from hell and my bank account has been charged over 800 dollars for a 2 day reservation on a 3 star hotel Marriott North on Andrews Ave Fort Lauderdale. "

This review was modified by Ruthelisa1975 on June 23 2015 09:27:50 AM

2015-06-17

"DO NOT USE PRICELINE!!!!!!!!!!!! i was in a bit of a pickle, my boss was stranded in Chicago on Monday night due to her flight being canceled. I called Priceline to book her a hotel room, now keep in mind, several hotels were all booked up due to canceled flights and the stanley cup. Well, they told me that they had a room at the Hampton Inn and Suites. So i booked it. When my boss arrived the hotel was completely booked and had been since 4:00 that afternoon. I have called them and tried to get them to refund my card since it was their screw up!!!! You can't understand what the person is saying, doesn't speak good English, and they have not refunded my card yet, Therefore i have called my bank and will be taking legal action on this matter!!!!!!!!"

2015-06-14

"I will never use Priceline again. I rented a car to go to my nephews funeral I put my son down as the driver use my credit card as the person renting the car and when I went to get the car they refused to give me the car because my son held the count because I put him down as a driver there was nothing they could do. When I talk to someone at Priceline and they was down right rude."

2015-05-18

"I understand that I was the one who made an error by clicking submit, but I cannot believe how poorly my situation was handled from a customer service point of view. As a first time user, I was learning the lay of the land and was not totally prepared/ready. I clicked "submit" before I was really ready to click "submit." Priceline selected a hotel that was literally just inside the parameters of where I wanted to stay (aka relatively far away from the main area), and with all of the fees Priceline charges, it ended up being more per night using Priceline than if I had booked directly though the hotel where I could have chosen to cancel. However, none of that is the point. I hit submit before I was ready to, and therefore, did not mean to commit to staying at a hotel. I called customer service immediately, and was blatantly told it did not matter and that my credit card was automatically charged and I was in an irreversible position. At best, they suggested I called the hotel to see if they would agree to let me cancel the request. When I called the hotel, they said they were not allowed to do this because I booked it through a third party. Basically, I feel like the representative from Priceline did not want to discuss it withe me further so sent me on a wild goose hunt to the hotel. I was on the phone for approximately 45 minutes, and found no way to work to an agreement. I understand that it says all sales final or whatever the phrase they use to lock you in is, but it seems to me a good company would stand behind their product and provide you with a refund in the event an error occurs. This was my first and last time using Priceline, and while some people may find success with it, I have found it not worth my time or money to try to get a deal. I am highly disappointed, and plan to share my experience with many people so they can avoid the same thing from happening to them. "

This review was modified by kateo10 on May 18 2015 01:19:09 PM

2015-05-04

"Fuck Priceline with a sick dick! These bitches took $129 out of my friends account for a room that she book but for the wrong nights and they acted like they could not arrange the dates and very bad customer service they were mean to her and the representive at the hotel so the hotel refunded my friend her money back PLUS two free nights in the hotel..FUCK YOU PRICELINE!!!!"

2015-04-27

"After booking my room, I called the hotel and provided the confirmation number. I had already paid and wanted to ensure a room close by because I am disabled. They said they could not guarantee that. (Even though I had already paid for the room) When we arrived, they put us across the way. They said they had no rooms available for disabled. When I asked for a closer room, they put me in a building across the way. When we got inside, the window was broken and stuck in an open position to where bugs could crawl inside the room. I complained. They then put us in a second story room. I was told they could put me by an elevator. (But there were none offered) (I asked them what I should do if there was a fire?) The card reader was broken and everyone had to walk to the other side of the building to gain access. We were told it was broken and awaiting a part. When I asked for a refund, they told me there was nothing they could do since I paid through Priceline.com. I called Priceline's customer service and told them what was happening. They said there was nothing they could do except find another hotel. Travel 8 hours to get there, and be told to go elsewhere?? Priceline.com did call the Town Place Suites by Marriot in Kennesaw, GA, and it was at that time they offered to waive the pet fee, but that was all. They never offered to put us in another room and eat the extra 20 dollar cost. Nevertheless, at this moment of typing there has been no credit applied for the pet fee. Only the original debit. When I returned home I again contacted Priceline and complained. He said he would contact the hotel and send a response to me. Not Happy! "

This review was modified by MosheAri on April 27 2015 01:09:41 PM

2015-04-15

"These people are the worst. It's all about money with them and it's not like they are working to get the money, no, they are stealing it from people that submit a booking then realize they put in the wrong date. It would be so easy for them to switch the dates but no. Now I'm paying $200 for a room in New York on a day that I won't even be there. I work so hard to save up my money for a trip and I really feel these people just stole my money. I called withing 2 minutes of submitting and they wouldn't help me at all. So I diced not to cancel. I would rather have the hotel get the room instead of these thieves. "

This review was modified by barbarajn84 on April 15 2015 10:04:04 AM

2015-03-24

"I recently used the "name your price" tool on Priceline flights. When I began my search I entered the dates of 5/1-3/2015. No flights matched my bid so a box popped up with suggestions of how to modify my flight. Above the options for modifications it gave you an option to change your date so I changed my dates to 4/30/15 and 5/4/2015 so that I would be at my destination during the time frame I needed in case my bid landed me a redeye flight. I never checked the "flexible dates" box. I was given a redeye flight for my initial dates, exactly what I was avoiding. After speaking to Priceline management the only solution I am being offered is to pay $200 to cancel my flight. Apparently when you change your dates they do not honor it unless you start the entire search over."

2015-03-23

"very bad experience those people don't care about the customer, they are just like car dealer you don't get to use any of the coupon to use if you buy through their web, first time i used them and the last time"

2015-03-11

"Terrible customer Service and a rip off. I was checking out prices for rental cars and submitted a bid which I did not accept. My computer went down and soon thereafter I received an email confirming the reservation. I called them immediately and I was told "sorry, your credit card has been charged." No offer to help. A couple days ago I found a better price for the hotel room reserved from them on their own site (best price guaranteed) Once again, I was told, sorry we can't help you.

RIP OFF. I will never use them again!"

This review was modified by Lmreise on March 12 2015 09:58:49 AM

Share Priceline.com's store rating

Priceline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Priceline.com is not a merchant member
Priceline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!