Product & services pricing Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.91/10 1.91/10

"I just booked a hotel for my son's wedding for the end of July 2014 and thought I got a great deal. Well I needed a room for 3 adults and it says that after you make the deal and they take your money, you can make additional requests. Well I did and the hotel cannot accommodate the 3 adults in my party and priceline said they can do nothing about it. They also will not refund my money. I will never use them again nor would I recommend them to anyone. I book a lot of things on line and this is the first time I have been scammed."

"I booked hotel with Wyndham garden in San Diego and booked a rental thru pay less cars... I will never again go thru these companies or priceline for that matter. I arrived at San Diego on time but the shuttle was late, I waited 15 minutes then called priceline to confirm the rental is booked, the guy who answered was very rude he asked for my name then said do you have a name you go by because your last name is very hard to pronounce!! Mind you, this guy has a thick accent and I couldn't even understand him he was not helpful all he did is read my order to me, the shuttle showed up so I ended the call.

The rental car was a joke, food crumbs everywhere. Dust, smells, the steering wheel looked like someone was eating and driving, oil spots everywhere not to mention I paid triple the quote given online. Never again, I'm sticking to the major companies.

The hotel was horrible, I got up at 3 am that morning and check in is not until 3pm. I called the hotel and politely asked if I could check in an hour or so early as I was exhausted, the girl who answered immediately said that the room won't be ready until 3 without even getting my info or knowing which room I'm talking about. No problem that's what I signed up for. Came to check in at 3:30pm... Omg I have never seen a big line in my life at a hotel like this one, it took 1hr and 15 min to check in, and the girl at the front desk didn't even apologize. The bed cover had a blood stain and honestly felt like motel 6. I was here for work so I had to get up early the next day, well guess what, the pool doesn't close until 11pm and it's full of kids screaming on the top of their lungs non stop, wouldn't have bothered me any other day but this is a hotel!! Bottom line is if you don't mind ghetto, go for it, the only thing this room has more than motel 6 is the fridge and microwave and a fairly decent mattress. I was only staying for one night but if I was staying more I would have definitely switched to something more decent. Good luck!

"The trip to Florida along with the car rental was the worst. Hotel stated that there was no free breakfast. Car was rented out & I was ask to upgrade at my expense. Therefore did not rent a car for the whole trip. Will never book a trip thru PRICE LINE EVER AGAIN . They are the worst 3 party entity ever. "

"I will never book a vacation thru priceline again. Their customer service is horrible. The sales agents tell you wrong information and tell you stuff is included in your vacation package when its really not and you have to pay more out of pocket for additional costs. This is the worst experience I have ever had. Customer service will just bounce you around from person to person and nothing gets resolved. After been told different information be several customer service reps than what the original sales agent told me at the time of booking the vacation package they would not even let me cancel and get a refund of my trip. I am still waiting on a refund promised over a month ago. I do not recommend booking with them"

modified review This review was modified by heather233 on June 13 2014 08:22:10 AM

"Beware of buying the trip cancelation insurance. It is a SCAM. It will not cover 100% as advertised. You better read the fine print. I am out $1400 in tickets I can not use. My trip was cancel by the party on the destination end due to a major transportation breakdown. No fault of mine, but to bad, not covered."

modified review This review was modified by lewicker on June 02 2014 08:20:27 AM

"The Name Your Own Price method is easy to use and great saving."

modified review This review was modified by hikarub0ib0i on May 28 2014 10:07:17 PM

"First time use, its very fast and easy to book hotel, and I enjoy everything about it, would use it again for sure!"

modified review This review was modified by edwardsun007 on May 27 2014 09:15:55 PM

"No guessing games here unlike the other hotwi.., travel site.

Will be using them again! Thanks Priceline!

modified review This review was modified by rennfro on May 27 2014 03:50:54 PM

"Thanks priceline, your service really help me saving on hotels! Thanks so much, I will be happy to use it again!"

modified review This review was modified by irisbocachica on May 27 2014 01:24:16 PM

"DO NOT ever stay at the Preston hotel in Nashville. WHAT A JOKE ! No fans in bathrooms...filthy dirty throughout...no lava lamps as advertised...I believe all good reviews were written by employees or relatives trying to keep the socalled hotel open.

Rated as 3 and 1/2 stars is rediculous...1 star at most...what an embarassement to stay there with the 100 member motorcycle gang!

modified review This review was modified by horsefeathers5 on May 25 2014 11:01:45 AM

"Priceline.com is a good company, but Frontier Airline ripped me off. The counter staff charged me $25 for a luggage smaller than 24 inches X 14 inches X 10 inches. He told me that his company start charging hand carried luggage effective April 28, 2014. I mentioned I never have to pay additional money with any other airlines. He told me his company changed the policy. I told him to measure my small luggage. He refused to do so.

On my return trip at Denver International Airport with the same luggage, It was fit right in the pre-measured compartment. No $25 charge for the same luggage. It was a rip-off - dishonest commercial practice.

modified review This review was modified by khon on May 24 2014 09:09:29 PM

"I always here about " I got the greatest deal on my hotel room" but, I never do until now! The rooms we got were 4 star rooms at a one star price. Thanks Captain Kirk ! " you made our vacation""

"the search for a hotel to a specific area was helpful as well as all pricing for each. Representation with pictures also help in the decision, as well as a list of hotel amenities."

modified review This review was modified by lawhitt on May 22 2014 04:12:56 AM

"Great option for all kinds of different needs. "

modified review This review was modified by MarieClaire on May 24 2014 04:23:07 PM

"Priceline is great, however we were delayed and had to fly out the next day losing a day of our trip. Priceline would not accomodate giving us an extra day or moving the trip by a day."

modified review This review was modified by Enjoli on May 21 2014 09:46:54 AM

Priceline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Priceline.com is not a merchant member
Priceline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!