• Priceline.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10

"I understand that I was the one who made an error by clicking submit, but I cannot believe how poorly my situation was handled from a customer service point of view. As a first time user, I was learning the lay of the land and was not totally prepared/ready. I clicked "submit" before I was really ready to click "submit." Priceline selected a hotel that was literally just inside the parameters of where I wanted to stay (aka relatively far away from the main area), and with all of the fees Priceline charges, it ended up being more per night using Priceline than if I had booked directly though the hotel where I could have chosen to cancel. However, none of that is the point. I hit submit before I was ready to, and therefore, did not mean to commit to staying at a hotel. I called customer service immediately, and was blatantly told it did not matter and that my credit card was automatically charged and I was in an irreversible position. At best, they suggested I called the hotel to see if they would agree to let me cancel the request. When I called the hotel, they said they were not allowed to do this because I booked it through a third party. Basically, I feel like the representative from Priceline did not want to discuss it withe me further so sent me on a wild goose hunt to the hotel. I was on the phone for approximately 45 minutes, and found no way to work to an agreement. I understand that it says all sales final or whatever the phrase they use to lock you in is, but it seems to me a good company would stand behind their product and provide you with a refund in the event an error occurs. This was my first and last time using Priceline, and while some people may find success with it, I have found it not worth my time or money to try to get a deal. I am highly disappointed, and plan to share my experience with many people so they can avoid the same thing from happening to them. "

modified review This review was modified by kateo10 on May 18 2015 01:19:09 PM

"Fuck Priceline with a sick dick! These bitches took $129 out of my friends account for a room that she book but for the wrong nights and they acted like they could not arrange the dates and very bad customer service they were mean to her and the representive at the hotel so the hotel refunded my friend her money back PLUS two free nights in the hotel..FUCK YOU PRICELINE!!!!"

"After booking my room, I called the hotel and provided the confirmation number. I had already paid and wanted to ensure a room close by because I am disabled. They said they could not guarantee that. (Even though I had already paid for the room) When we arrived, they put us across the way. They said they had no rooms available for disabled. When I asked for a closer room, they put me in a building across the way. When we got inside, the window was broken and stuck in an open position to where bugs could crawl inside the room. I complained. They then put us in a second story room. I was told they could put me by an elevator. (But there were none offered) (I asked them what I should do if there was a fire?) The card reader was broken and everyone had to walk to the other side of the building to gain access. We were told it was broken and awaiting a part. When I asked for a refund, they told me there was nothing they could do since I paid through Priceline.com. I called Priceline's customer service and told them what was happening. They said there was nothing they could do except find another hotel. Travel 8 hours to get there, and be told to go elsewhere?? Priceline.com did call the Town Place Suites by Marriot in Kennesaw, GA, and it was at that time they offered to waive the pet fee, but that was all. They never offered to put us in another room and eat the extra 20 dollar cost. Nevertheless, at this moment of typing there has been no credit applied for the pet fee. Only the original debit. When I returned home I again contacted Priceline and complained. He said he would contact the hotel and send a response to me. Not Happy! "

modified review This review was modified by MosheAri on April 27 2015 01:09:41 PM

"These people are the worst. It's all about money with them and it's not like they are working to get the money, no, they are stealing it from people that submit a booking then realize they put in the wrong date. It would be so easy for them to switch the dates but no. Now I'm paying $200 for a room in New York on a day that I won't even be there. I work so hard to save up my money for a trip and I really feel these people just stole my money. I called withing 2 minutes of submitting and they wouldn't help me at all. So I diced not to cancel. I would rather have the hotel get the room instead of these thieves. "

modified review This review was modified by barbarajn84 on April 15 2015 10:04:04 AM

"I recently used the "name your price" tool on Priceline flights. When I began my search I entered the dates of 5/1-3/2015. No flights matched my bid so a box popped up with suggestions of how to modify my flight. Above the options for modifications it gave you an option to change your date so I changed my dates to 4/30/15 and 5/4/2015 so that I would be at my destination during the time frame I needed in case my bid landed me a redeye flight. I never checked the "flexible dates" box. I was given a redeye flight for my initial dates, exactly what I was avoiding. After speaking to Priceline management the only solution I am being offered is to pay $200 to cancel my flight. Apparently when you change your dates they do not honor it unless you start the entire search over."

"very bad experience those people don't care about the customer, they are just like car dealer you don't get to use any of the coupon to use if you buy through their web, first time i used them and the last time"

"Terrible customer Service and a rip off. I was checking out prices for rental cars and submitted a bid which I did not accept. My computer went down and soon thereafter I received an email confirming the reservation. I called them immediately and I was told "sorry, your credit card has been charged." No offer to help. A couple days ago I found a better price for the hotel room reserved from them on their own site (best price guaranteed) Once again, I was told, sorry we can't help you.

RIP OFF. I will never use them again!

modified review This review was modified by Lmreise on March 12 2015 09:58:49 AM

"Got totally screwed today. WenT to pick up car after I got my luggage, I was told to take taxi to another location. When I got to new location I was told "No more cars". Now what?
Called priceline and they said they just make reservation that a car is not guaranteed. They offered to cancel reservation and not charge me. I still don't have a car!

modified review This review was modified by tavelmom19422 on March 09 2015 08:51:15 AM

"Priceline has bad systems and no customer service. I will not be using them again if my botched reservation is not corrected. they booked me to the wrong city and refuse to do anything about it!

modified review This review was modified by kbvols65 on March 05 2015 07:36:36 AM

"*** LINEMAN BEWARE*** The 1st screen I had come up after searching on where I wanted a room said no charge for cancelling or changing the reservation. I BOOKED ON A FRIEDAY FOOR A NEW JOB I WAS STARTING- MY CHECK IN DAY WAS SUNDAY. CHECK IN WENT WELL BUT FOUND OUT AFTER WORKING 1/2 MONDAY THAT WE WOULD BE MOVING TO ANOTHER CITY THAT NEEDED OUR HELP AND I TRIED CHECKING OUT AND EITHER GETTING A CREDIT OR REFUND WAS TOLD NOPE SORRY YOU CANT PRICELINE DONT ALLOW IT I WAS TOLD TO CONTACT THEM. AFTER MUCH WAITED TIME ON THE PHONE I WAS MORE OR LESS TOLD TUFF YOU DONT GET ANYTHING BACK. WE NEVER NO WHEN WE WILL BE CALLED OFF OF A JOB AND HEADED OUT SOMEWHERE. SO NO PRICELINE EVER FOR THIS LINEMAN.

IT PROBALY DOES NO GOOD TO RIGHT A REVIEW YOU WILL NEVER GET A ANSWER BACK OR A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.

"Awesome customer support from Priceline.com!! My flights were cancelled due to bad weather and I contacted Priceline's customer service at (877) 477-5807 to notify them. They took care of cancelling and refunding both my hotel and rental car reservations. They were able to make an exception to the no refunds/changes/cancellations policy due to unforeseen bad weather. I am so thankful for their cooperation and help during this situation. I will definitely be using Priceline.cim again in the future and I recommend their service to anyone planning a trip. "

modified review This review was modified by zvpointer on February 28 2015 01:13:15 PM

"I've used this site for over a decade and come back often. It's easy and fair prices. We've gotten great rooms for great prices.

We recently stayed in a beautiful Hyatt for about half the asking price.

"To anyone thinking about booking through these idiots don't !!!!!! They over charged my credit card 100 dollars, and won't give me a refund ! Shitty services and a fraudulent company if you ask me !!!!!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Briannamerrett on February 26 2015 08:14:19 PM

"Bought a hotel off priceline for my honeymoon. I got here and its a timeshare sales company. I paid a resort fee and it turns out you have to be a timeshare owner to get all of the things they said I would get with my resort fee. I would understand if they gave this stay to me for free but I paid good money and don't want a timeshare sales pitch."

"VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THE CANCELLATION OF MY TRIP. THEY WILL NOT WORK WITH IN THE CANCELLATION SO I GUESS I'M OUT $468.00 . THEY ARE VERY QUICK TO TAKE THE MONEY BUT DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT BACK WHEN YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR STUFF> "

modified review This review was modified by Oreomunchie on February 07 2015 07:38:15 AM

Share Priceline.com's store rating

Priceline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Priceline.com is not a merchant member
Priceline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!