Pricego (also see: BuySpot.org) Reviews - pricego.org Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.17/10 25 reviews

Pricego (also see: BuySpot.org) is not a merchant member
Pricego (also see: BuySpot.org) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Do not do business with this company... they will scam you out of your money. I lost $50 on a purchase I never received and went through the BBB with no solution. Pricego ignored all inquiries.
My case number with the NY BBB is 846246 if you want to look it up.

"I agree with majority of the people on here when I was reading their comments I too was a victim of these faggots who scam money from me saying they was going to send me an unlocked phone and I haven't recieved shit till this day, and to the couple of people who commented saying has great the company is and how they taken care of you is bullshitting cause they are probaly the ones who took all our money in the first place, but maybe we should all just spread the word to friends and family and others on something like facebook, yahoo and etc to steer away from these hiding faggots so that we shut these motherfuckers down"

"Very disappointing and wouldn't recommend anybody do business this merchant. I purchased two cell phones from them somewhere in November 2010, and I haven't received one of the cell phones yet! When I try to call the numbers on their site nobody ever answers and I have also tried to write an email but no response whatsoever. They took my money and I have no way to get it back even after making numerous attempts to write to them on different occassions. My warning to other consumers please do not buy anything from this merchant because you will be greatly disappointed."

"Don't buy from BuySpot! I ordered an unlocked iPhone from this company. It took too long to receive it but when I DID receive it, it did not work. I emailed and they confirmed that it is under warranty so I mailed it back over a month ago. I have still NOT received a replacement phone and they do not respond to emails and the phone number does not work. I WAS ROBBED!!!"

"THIS IS A SCAM! Do NOT buy anything from this website. I have been waiting for my phone a week now, they did not ship the merchandise even though they promise to ship it within 24 hours. They are not responding to any of my emails, calls, letters. The telephone number is fake.
I just lost $300... Unbeliavable.

"To whom it may concern.
my name is bhupinder chopra. a few weeks ago i order a apple iphone on line &mail t india. company charge me a PNONE PRICE &EXPRESS DELIVERY CHARGES. But the phone never been received. i keep sending a email t company to reminder. how the company allready received my money (CHARGE $495.86) but phone never been received. try to call on phone. always answering machine is full. can not leave a massege. i allways sent a stuff threw usps to my country. never been any problem. i would like t know if company is not taking care of coustemer. how can they do investegate futher down. i want my money back please. its not a smoll amount its a big amount chargethre my credit card. my email --reetachopra@msn.com . i hope this time i wont be disappointment. thanks.

"placed ordered took my money sent me a ups tracking # that was never picked up no tracking information available. two weeks later no phone!! no one answers their phone(customer service) ever voicemail is full.no live help, no one replys to email.its like they don't exist"

"I haven't received my phone and its almost being two weeks"

"I LOVE this company, they have ALWAYS taken care of any and ALL problems within a reasonable amount of time. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I recieved the iphone 3g the cover was used and a bit slow in softwear thank u"

modified review This review was modified by ghazim on October 10 2010 02:53:20 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"I was disappointed that I did not receive a notification that my items were on back order due to not having the colors in stock. When I checked on the website I found a tracking number which I thought meant they had been shipped. I went to the post office to be certain they had not been lost or returned. I attempted to track this on the USPS website as well as yours but was unable to find good information. After e-mailing and requesting a refund the colors became available. I have not yet received them but hope when they arrive they are what I ordered."

"Very successful order. Had no issues with phone thus far and received what I requested. Phone looked brand new."

"I have not received my order yet, but I do love their prices"

"The order arrived in excellent condition and only took a short time to be shipped to my house. So overall it was a good expedient buying experience."

"Been waiting just over 2 weeks for my order. Have not received my item, an email saying anything was shipped or why it is delayed. Left a message on the pages live chat asking what was going on with my order. Got a confirmation email saying my message was received. Have not gotten a response yet. A dispute has been filed with my credit card company. When I get my money back I will be buying from a more reputable company. I wish I had checked all of these reviews first. The one time I don't and this is what happens. Steer clear of this company. If you click half the links on the bottom of their page regarding policies and returning items they don't even work. Seems like a complete fraud to me."