• PriceAngels

"This store is a complete shit, slow shipping, disasters on kind and quantity shipped, bad (very bad) quality, very often they send you cheap imitations of the original, the customer care is something that will make you become crazy, there are a lot of idiots here, all concentrated.
Also they won't refund the products that was being defectives or broken, they pretend that you ship it back sustaining the return shipping cost.
B E A W A R E ! ! ! !

"I made order of phone for $230 and after 2 months of repeating: wait 7 working day more They gave me refund. Got no phone, I go my money back but they used my gold time. I'm willing to tell anything about my order: id: 0923GJEZWU "

This review was modified by volx-2238 on October 28 2014 03:30:18 PM

"Nachdem ich schon 2-3 Jahre dort bestelle, kann ich die negativen Kommentare nicht verstehen. Es ist immer alles angekommen, auch eine Retoursendung eines defekten Artikels wurde seriös abgewickelt (Glasbruch). Wenn auch die Lieferzeiten nach Wien etwas dauern. 3-4 Wochen muss man schon rechnen. Dafür Versandkostenfrei !"

This review was modified by Romeo383 on October 19 2014 04:44:00 AM

"I ordered a phone on PriceAngels, after a week they still didn't send it, but on the site they said "In Stock: Typically ships in 1-3 day". I contacted them via Facebook, I requested messages, I tried their "Live Chat", no answer in 24 hours like they promised. So I decided to take a look on reviews (that weren't on their site), I was worried I wouldn't get my money back or I'd have to wait months like some here. So I filed a dispute on PayPal to get my money back - you only have 45days from the moment you buy something there, keep that in mind! - They promised to pay me back in 1-3 business days, and they did.

So I'm still dissatisfied that I didn't got my phone I wanted, but I'm happy I did get my money back.
But I won't buy things there ever again.

"Priceangels have a fake and untruth "Profession e-cigs "; eshopnice.com, there are thieves, we place and paid a Order with the amount of USD 104.20$ and never received the Order. Do not buy in PRICEANGELS or ESHOPNICE or any site that Priceangels call "Profession e-cigs site""

This review was modified by Suso on August 09 2014 04:42:53 PM

"I ordered some items for a total of 35 euros. I got a wrong package with 2 items I did not order (approximately worth 8 euros). I send it back like customer service told me to. They tell me they did not receive the package and even refuse to reimburse me the difference (35-8=27). Original order was 1 year ago... "

This review was modified by Johnaaa on June 23 2014 03:22:27 AM

"Good communication. Piece I ordered was out of stock, they immediately issued a coupon. Will order again"

This review was modified by motoman90 on May 22 2014 09:27:27 AM

"Best site to buy, EUROPEN BUYERS. All perfect, got deal with seller to put lower price on package and mark it as dummy broken toy so customs wont want me to pay. Dont listen to this reviews, this is from other companies that are jelous. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, JUBT AND SEE!!!"

"Never received anything.

13-dic-2013 22:08:47 Order Placed, Waiting for Payment
13-dic-2013 22:09:34 Order Paid, Under Preparation
16-dic-2013 19:13:33 Order Prepared, Waiting to Be Shipped
17-dic-2013 1:33:49 Order Shipped, Tracking Number is RQ221002339SG

SCAM in all lights.

This review was modified by Raqnarac on May 13 2014 10:32:58 AM

"I haver ordered for more then 500 dollar on priceangels and I never had complications, one time the product was not ok, so i returned it and they send me a new one.
The prices are amazing and didn't find it better or better service.

This review was modified by weg789 on May 05 2014 01:35:00 AM

"I got a e cig they took the money out on the 2/26 and it is now 3/17 and still not got nothing and it was spost to be here in 10-14 days hour it not mesed up when I get it"

This review was modified by Crystaltommy on March 17 2014 09:21:00 PM

"Got a broken watch from PriceAngles, when I complained, they wanted to compensate this $ 36.00 item, with a $ 2.00 voucher, then $ 3.00 and at the end, offered a $ 4.00 voucher. I paid $ 15.00 only to fix the wrist band. One finger of the little dials is still missing. PriceAngles was not willing to refund or exchange the watch. Price Angels, but Customer Service Devils."

This review was modified by Paddy1975 on February 14 2014 06:04:59 AM

"Don't buy anything from these thieves. I ordered a piece of shit galaxy s4 clone. It was working perfectly until it stopped working. Price angels is a fucking scam. They won't answer my messages... those fuckers don't reply my RMA requests. I can't make an exchange or refund (even though it is in their policy) There's nothing no one can do to fix it. What a waste of $150"

This review was modified by maskedanonymous on February 09 2014 04:13:47 PM

"I will never more buy at PriceAngels! I really will not recommend it!! I bought some Philips lamps, for cars, and I found out that they are FALSE! The bulbs are painted of blue (false Diamond Vision 5000K)!!! So, now I have two false burned lamps and the customer service of PriceAngels wants to give me just U$3.5, when I bought at about U$120 of false products!!!

Worst!!! Unfortunately I thought they were original and I bought more 8 pairs of lamps, costing at about U$130. Three months and they were not delivered yet! They did not arrive in my house until now!!! Total disrespect!!! The customer service is slow and poor.

If you do not want lose money and time, and do not get upset, DO NOT BUY at priceangels.com.

NEVER MORE!

"All International Buyers, Please be aware of buying any product from "Price Angels.com". Once you pay the amount then you have to wait years for the product and also please be aware of excise duty and foreign exchange you need to pay extra from your pocket.

I have bought a tablet phone and I have received the product after 3 months of the order date and I have paid extra around 100 USD as excise duty for buying the product from china and also around 10 USD as foreign exchange.

If your product works well then no issues.Only problem comes when you have any issues with the produt and you need to throw the product in dust bin and you dont expect any service from price angels and they dont even respond to your mails.

Dont waste your tme and money in search or buying products from price angels. Totally waste and worst experience you will face.

This review was modified by loveudai on December 16 2013 11:46:14 PM

Share PriceAngels's store rating

PriceAngels is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PriceAngels is not a merchant member
PriceAngels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!