PriceAngels Coupons
  • Rating 1.33/10 233 reviews

PriceAngels is not a merchant member
    PriceAngels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PriceAngels contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I got a e cig they took the money out on the 2/26 and it is now 3/17 and still not got nothing and it was spost to be here in 10-14 days hour it not mesed up when I get it"

modified review This review was modified by Crystaltommy on March 17 2014 09:21:00 PM

"Got a broken watch from PriceAngles, when I complained, they wanted to compensate this $ 36.00 item, with a $ 2.00 voucher, then $ 3.00 and at the end, offered a $ 4.00 voucher. I paid $ 15.00 only to fix the wrist band. One finger of the little dials is still missing. PriceAngles was not willing to refund or exchange the watch. Price Angels, but Customer Service Devils."

modified review This review was modified by Paddy1975 on February 14 2014 06:04:59 AM

"Don't buy anything from these thieves. I ordered a piece of shit galaxy s4 clone. It was working perfectly until it stopped working. Price angels is a fucking scam. They won't answer my messages... those fuckers don't reply my RMA requests. I can't make an exchange or refund (even though it is in their policy) There's nothing no one can do to fix it. What a waste of $150"

modified review This review was modified by maskedanonymous on February 09 2014 04:13:47 PM

"I will never more buy at PriceAngels! I really will not recommend it!! I bought some Philips lamps, for cars, and I found out that they are FALSE! The bulbs are painted of blue (false Diamond Vision 5000K)!!! So, now I have two false burned lamps and the customer service of PriceAngels wants to give me just U$3.5, when I bought at about U$120 of false products!!!

Worst!!! Unfortunately I thought they were original and I bought more 8 pairs of lamps, costing at about U$130. Three months and they were not delivered yet! They did not arrive in my house until now!!! Total disrespect!!! The customer service is slow and poor.

If you do not want lose money and time, and do not get upset, DO NOT BUY at priceangels.com.

NEVER MORE!

"All International Buyers, Please be aware of buying any product from "Price Angels.com". Once you pay the amount then you have to wait years for the product and also please be aware of excise duty and foreign exchange you need to pay extra from your pocket.

I have bought a tablet phone and I have received the product after 3 months of the order date and I have paid extra around 100 USD as excise duty for buying the product from china and also around 10 USD as foreign exchange.

If your product works well then no issues.Only problem comes when you have any issues with the produt and you need to throw the product in dust bin and you dont expect any service from price angels and they dont even respond to your mails.

Dont waste your tme and money in search or buying products from price angels. Totally waste and worst experience you will face.

modified review This review was modified by loveudai on December 16 2013 11:46:14 PM

"I advise you to stay away from this company. I did two orders one arrived incomplete, the second is not there at all. I do not recommend shopping at this store. For questions about order I hear all the time "do not worry" "everything will be ok" "deeply sory." Bunch of thieves. Get your orders anywhere but not there."

modified review This review was modified by smerdajajeczny on November 21 2013 01:33:50 PM

"I saw all the bad reviews so was a little worried when I ordered a Galaxy S4 Clone from them on 9/5/2013. Received the phone in exactly 3 weeks. They provided tracking and shipped it out one day after the order went thru. The phone came in great condition and worked as advertised. I will be ordering more from them."

modified review This review was modified by kulpam on September 26 2013 09:43:26 PM

"all drop shippers priceangels worst place to buy products once you order and you try to change cancel or get in touch the reply is scale of 1-10 is 1 two times try cancel order 2min. after ordering
they wait 3 days then get back to you and say sorry item was shipped so my customer gets item free priceangels gets money i lose lose i refund my customer pricedevils get money i pay twice in hole for $74 worst oline store on net

modified review This review was modified by kensgoods on August 25 2013 04:11:07 PM

"I placed and paid for two orders with Price Angels on 1st.June2013. After 20 days, when I tracked my orders on-line, I realized there were no information available for these two tracking numbers. I contacted Price Angel's Service Center numerous times. but each time, the reply/excuse I get is " delay due to your local custom clearance, please be patience and wait for another week". When I posted here, the date is 21st.July2013. It is already over 50 days and Price Angels still giving me the same advice- " Be patience and wait for another week". If you don't want to shorten your life-span and having nightmares communicating with Price Angel's Service Center, I strongly suggest that you should stay away from shopping at Price Angels.com."

modified review This review was modified by osk771150 on July 21 2013 12:44:49 AM

"NEVER, EVER buy from PriceAngels.com. First off, they are in China and their "so-called" Air Mal Tracking No. Provided is not a "Reasonable" delivery. Ny order took over one month to arrive and all the directions/warranty were in Chinese. Only English was "Made in China".
Tried e-mail to return and got no response except to use their "RMA" process which kept me going in circles. Finally made a dispute claim with PayPal. I Have To Mail It Back At MY EXPENSE!! Not sure what the costs to return is..mailing it back tomorrow! They make it sound like they are a US based store.
Final Outcome: To return with tracking no. as required by "PayPal" was $135 - $150 (USPS, UPS, FedEx) which is more than cost of item. Had to settle with PayPal crediting $40 and I lose out on the remaining $80+. Item does charge to 100% and lasts for about 45 minutes. TOTAL WASTE of MONEY!! DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

modified review This review was modified by KMAD002 on July 20 2013 05:37:04 PM

"Not recommended to buy at PriceAngels, I shopped with them many times, but if they have resolved complaints or return of money for goods is a big problem. For any other company I have not met with such reluctance to tackle the problem as PriceAngels. This company does not weigh a buyer!!"

modified review This review was modified by Ivan01 on June 28 2013 03:24:23 AM

"I ordered an A7100 smartphone from them. In the description it says that the phone is Android 4.0, so I bought it for my little sister. It arrived in great condition but when I turned it on, it had an Android 2.3 user interface. I was a little sketchy but they assured me that it was Android 4.0. After talking to a friend, he told me of some apps that could only be used for Android 4.0 and up phones. I tried downloading those apps and they didn't work at all. Then he told me of some other ways to see if it really was Android 4.0..There's an Easter egg when you go to the settings and look at the Android version. If you tap where it says "Android version", a picture should pop up. A phone that's actually running on Android 4.0 will show a picture of the Android guy in an ice cream costume. What popped up instead was a picture of a gingerbread man running from zombies: that is the Android 2.3 Easter egg!
To make it short, they sold me a phone that was hacked to say it was running Android 4.0 in the settings when in fact it's running on Android 2.3. The phone itself is nice but that is not what I paid for. They insisted I return it so they can "update" it after they refused to believe it wasn't running Ice Cream Sandwich and asked for pictures several times, each time I provided pictures. They would only give me a store credit for shipping it to them even though it's their mistake for giving me the wrong Android phone..but I don't want to shop with them again! I paid for an Android 4.0 phone, not an Android 2.3 phone. They say the supplier must not have updated my phone. No, the supplier purposely hacked the phone to read Android 4.0 to fool people when it's really running Android 2.3. If you buy a phone and you're not sure of the Android version, try to run something like Nova launcher or Apex launcher from the Play store. If it doesn't run, it's a version less than Android 4.0. Also try the Android Easter eggs and that will really tell you what version it is..just Youtube them.
I do not recommend PriceAngels. Their customer service responds but they're not that competent and have a hard time understanding that something is wrong with the item they sent out. They refused to even check the rest of the phones to see if they were running on the correct Android version they were advertising.

"I bought much that. Never deceived, delivered in a working look but when there were problems, changed goods on new or gave $5 as compensation, I tried to repair defective goods. The truth doesn't please that hours in this shop rose in price."

"I bought six tablets in the enterprise priceangels, http://www.priceangels.com, I asked them to send me one way and they sent me another, the Brazilian government taxed me $ 100 for each tablet and they barely worth $ 50. I returned 5 tablets. Since July 2012 the priceangels.com received my tablet back and logistics sector company lost my merchandise. I've made ??many complaints and they ask me to wait another 2 months ever. DO NOT BUY THE PRICEANGELS.COM is a fraud. Tracking numbers RA219194105CN, RA219194017CN - now they want to return the money to three tablets and want me discount the freight, and the error was theirs."

"Everything goes well until something goes wrong, then you're spitting into the wind. Your cheap prices for any previous purchases suddenly are no longer cheap because you will lose the value of the item in question PLUS you will have to pay for return postage(they say that on their web-site). In my case the item I ordered was the wrong one the first time around, paid for return postage, then got another wrong item to replace the first wrong item. Not going there again. Inept people in their mailing department will eventually cost you money...guaranteed."