PriceAngelsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered some items for a total of 35 euros. I got a wrong package with 2 items I did not order (approximately worth 8 euros). I send it back like customer service told me to. They tell me they did not receive the package and even refuse to reimburse me the difference (35-8=27). Original order was 1 year ago... "

modified review This review was modified by Johnaaa on June 23 2014 03:22:27 AM

"Good communication. Piece I ordered was out of stock, they immediately issued a coupon. Will order again"

modified review This review was modified by motoman90 on May 22 2014 09:27:27 AM

"Best site to buy, EUROPEN BUYERS. All perfect, got deal with seller to put lower price on package and mark it as dummy broken toy so customs wont want me to pay. Dont listen to this reviews, this is from other companies that are jelous. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, JUBT AND SEE!!!"

"Never received anything.

13-dic-2013 22:08:47 Order Placed, Waiting for Payment
13-dic-2013 22:09:34 Order Paid, Under Preparation
16-dic-2013 19:13:33 Order Prepared, Waiting to Be Shipped
17-dic-2013 1:33:49 Order Shipped, Tracking Number is RQ221002339SG

SCAM in all lights.

modified review This review was modified by Raqnarac on May 13 2014 10:32:58 AM

"I haver ordered for more then 500 dollar on priceangels and I never had complications, one time the product was not ok, so i returned it and they send me a new one.
The prices are amazing and didn't find it better or better service.

modified review This review was modified by weg789 on May 05 2014 01:35:00 AM

"I got a e cig they took the money out on the 2/26 and it is now 3/17 and still not got nothing and it was spost to be here in 10-14 days hour it not mesed up when I get it"

modified review This review was modified by Crystaltommy on March 17 2014 09:21:00 PM

"Got a broken watch from PriceAngles, when I complained, they wanted to compensate this $ 36.00 item, with a $ 2.00 voucher, then $ 3.00 and at the end, offered a $ 4.00 voucher. I paid $ 15.00 only to fix the wrist band. One finger of the little dials is still missing. PriceAngles was not willing to refund or exchange the watch. Price Angels, but Customer Service Devils."

modified review This review was modified by Paddy1975 on February 14 2014 06:04:59 AM

"Don't buy anything from these thieves. I ordered a piece of shit galaxy s4 clone. It was working perfectly until it stopped working. Price angels is a fucking scam. They won't answer my messages... those fuckers don't reply my RMA requests. I can't make an exchange or refund (even though it is in their policy) There's nothing no one can do to fix it. What a waste of $150"

modified review This review was modified by maskedanonymous on February 09 2014 04:13:47 PM

"I will never more buy at PriceAngels! I really will not recommend it!! I bought some Philips lamps, for cars, and I found out that they are FALSE! The bulbs are painted of blue (false Diamond Vision 5000K)!!! So, now I have two false burned lamps and the customer service of PriceAngels wants to give me just U$3.5, when I bought at about U$120 of false products!!!

Worst!!! Unfortunately I thought they were original and I bought more 8 pairs of lamps, costing at about U$130. Three months and they were not delivered yet! They did not arrive in my house until now!!! Total disrespect!!! The customer service is slow and poor.

If you do not want lose money and time, and do not get upset, DO NOT BUY at priceangels.com.

NEVER MORE!

"All International Buyers, Please be aware of buying any product from "Price Angels.com". Once you pay the amount then you have to wait years for the product and also please be aware of excise duty and foreign exchange you need to pay extra from your pocket.

I have bought a tablet phone and I have received the product after 3 months of the order date and I have paid extra around 100 USD as excise duty for buying the product from china and also around 10 USD as foreign exchange.

If your product works well then no issues.Only problem comes when you have any issues with the produt and you need to throw the product in dust bin and you dont expect any service from price angels and they dont even respond to your mails.

Dont waste your tme and money in search or buying products from price angels. Totally waste and worst experience you will face.

modified review This review was modified by loveudai on December 16 2013 11:46:14 PM

"I advise you to stay away from this company. I did two orders one arrived incomplete, the second is not there at all. I do not recommend shopping at this store. For questions about order I hear all the time "do not worry" "everything will be ok" "deeply sory." Bunch of thieves. Get your orders anywhere but not there."

modified review This review was modified by smerdajajeczny on November 21 2013 01:33:50 PM

"my god these guys are so bad i got a fake/clone iphone off them and they wont return my emails or refund my money plus i got a fake sg4 that echos so much i might as well be in a tunnel
DONT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"I saw all the bad reviews so was a little worried when I ordered a Galaxy S4 Clone from them on 9/5/2013. Received the phone in exactly 3 weeks. They provided tracking and shipped it out one day after the order went thru. The phone came in great condition and worked as advertised. I will be ordering more from them."

modified review This review was modified by kulpam on September 26 2013 09:43:26 PM

"all drop shippers priceangels worst place to buy products once you order and you try to change cancel or get in touch the reply is scale of 1-10 is 1 two times try cancel order 2min. after ordering
they wait 3 days then get back to you and say sorry item was shipped so my customer gets item free priceangels gets money i lose lose i refund my customer pricedevils get money i pay twice in hole for $74 worst oline store on net

modified review This review was modified by kensgoods on August 25 2013 04:11:07 PM

"I placed and paid for two orders with Price Angels on 1st.June2013. After 20 days, when I tracked my orders on-line, I realized there were no information available for these two tracking numbers. I contacted Price Angel's Service Center numerous times. but each time, the reply/excuse I get is " delay due to your local custom clearance, please be patience and wait for another week". When I posted here, the date is 21st.July2013. It is already over 50 days and Price Angels still giving me the same advice- " Be patience and wait for another week". If you don't want to shorten your life-span and having nightmares communicating with Price Angel's Service Center, I strongly suggest that you should stay away from shopping at Price Angels.com."

modified review This review was modified by osk771150 on July 21 2013 12:44:49 AM

PriceAngels is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PriceAngels is not a merchant member
PriceAngels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!