"Purchased off ebay on the 31st(ebay #290099571435). wouldnt ship until I called sales. Bait and switch set up. After numerous emails they wanted me to call and talk to sales..Why would I need to talk to sales? They tried to sell me batteries, other lenses, etc etc. After telling him no he puts me on hold for about another 15 mins and someone else answers and by now I'm beyond mad and get the same sales pitch. I told them no AGAIN and he cont. interupted me after numerous times telling him to send my camera. I was told the only way for them to send my camera was to leave them positive feedback. Now keep in mind I ordered my camera on the 31st of March and this phone call was 2 weeks after paying for it. I didnt even get my camera until I had t call back again a week later and they finally sent it fed ex 2 day. Very rude upsell and bait and switch. I've reported them to ebay and if you dont believe me on their service then Here is a link. Review their ebay feedback you will see a trend. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=barclaysphoto&item=290099571435&iid=290099571435&frm=1883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:SFS"

"I ordered a new LED DLP TC from this guys at their quiting time, Friday at 4pm. I never received an email confirmation from them of my order. I learned later they had turn my order through my credit card several times. Visa, suspecting fraud, stopped them from running the charge several times. They are closed on Saturdays. So, I call them 1st thing Sunday when they opened to cancel my order. I had learned on the internet of their scams of selling defective equipment or not sending an order at all. I called Visa's fraud department and they gave me their toll free number for them to call to reverse the charges. I called "Woody" their next business day and he refused, stating their system won't allow a cancellation of my order and refused to call Visa with me to reverse the charges. He then hung up on me. Still no email from them. Later this morning, "John" called and he also refused to cancel my order, giving me a line of bull about they only sell top quality merchandise and are a reputable company. He even offered me $50 discount on my order. But, he refused to cancel it. I told him a reputable company would gladly cancel my order and refund my money. (I placed the order right before they closed on Friday and called them as soon as they opened on their next business day, Sunday to cancel.) That is when he got angry and again refused to refused my request to cancel my order and he hung up on me. I will be calling Visa's dispute department in the morning and changing my account number. When and if anything arrives, I will refuse receipt of it. Don't make the same mistake I did. They are crooks. Once they have your credit card number, you're sunk. I told "John" I never received an email confirmation from them and gave him my email address again. Nothing...no email confirmation....nothing but a lot of slick double-talk."

"This company is also known as idealav.com which is where I purchased from and is a scam. Stay away from it!

My experience: Six months ago I purchased a receiver from their website for $683 and paid for "3 day select" shipping. The next day I received confirmation in my email stating my order had "shipped" except no tracking number was provided with the link. I promptly called their customer service number and after on hold for 20 mins I finally get through. I inquired about a tracking number and was told it will be available the next day in my email. I was also assured that my order had shipped earlier in the day.

The following day when I didn't get the tracking number, I called cust. service again to inquire about it and was again assured that my order had shipped and no tracking number yet. This person also proceeded to sell me insurance on the item I ordered and when I refused he rudely hung up on me.At this point in the ballgame, I was worried. Something about this transaction didn't feel right.

Two wks go by and order has not arrived and no tracking number to be found in the link. I called cust. service again to find out what the hell is going on. I spoke to a man named Robert and was told that the item I ordered was NOT in stock even though it WAS in stock when I ordered it. I asked him why I was lied to repeatedly. Silence. I then told him to cancel the order and refund my money. He said OK.

A month goes by and upon receiving my credit card statement I was shocked to see they had charged my credit card on the day of order for $683. Furthermore, no refund was processed. I called again to ask why I didn't get a refund was told by "Robert" that there was no record of me ever cancelling my order even though it was he that I spoke with about cancelling my order a month prior. I then told him again to CANCEL the order and he stated that was impossible because the order had already shipped then he hung up.

I called back and spoke with a different person and related the whole story over again. This person put me on hold for 20 minutes and conveniently I got disconnected. i called and called and could not get anyone to answer the phone.

The next day I called again and spoke with 'Jeffrey" who told me that the item I ordered was not available anymore. I then asked why my credit card was billed for a product that was non existent and why I have not gotten a refund. His reply was "you had no record of cancelling your order". Can you believe this crap?

I have taken the matter to my credit card company and after 5 months of being jerked around I finally got a full refund.

I just thought I'd share my nightmare experience with this fraudulent company. Pls, do not believe the so called "good reviews or ratings" on this merchant. They could possibly be fake and written by their own staff.

They also go by the name of Heffco Technologies, Inc. If you value your time and money, pls stay away from this company and their aliases.

"$543.89 charged for goods and sevices never received

I originally found this seller, oneclickdigital.com, through pricescan.com, a price comparison site.
I placed an online order on 2/21/06 for one Sony DSC M2 for $369.00 U.S.D. plus $14.90 s&h. When I had not received any order confirmation the next day I called their 1-800 customer service #.
The sales rep then explained to me an extended service plan for 5 years
that included "accidental damage, theft and loss with no deductiable" for an additional $149.99. I specifically asked who the plan was from and he said "direct from sony". When I doublechecked on this plan on their site after hanging up it was not described as he stated. I also checked the sony site and that plan does not exist. I called back immediately to double check to see if there was any misunderstanding and he very rudely told me it WAS as he had explained and what a good deal I was getting and hung up. I called back first thing the next morning (2/23) and stated that I wanted to cancel the order completely and was told I could not because it had already been shipped .
Since then I have emailed customer service several times and called back repeatedly as well as checking the shipping status at their site. There was no tracking number and I have only rec'd one email response saying the tracking info would update by sunday 2/26 (I was originally told it would update in 24 hours on 2/23when I tried to cancel)
Each time I call I get the same person, once I asked for a customer service manager & was told to call back in one hour when I called back the very same person told me that they were the owner of the company and repeated the exact same line about the great deal I was getting before hanging up.
There have been other customer complaints posted about this same company on the pricerunner site since my purchase date stating similar incidents. There were also claims that this same company is operating under 4-5 other names. I went to the site of one of these other names listed, a Circuit Digital and I called their 1-800 sales number. When the sales rep answered all they said was “Can I help you?” without stating any company name. I then asked if I had reached oneclickdigital and was told yes I had. Then I asked the rep. if it was also Circuit Digital and was immediately told to please hold. I was on hold for ten minutes before I hung up and called back. I inquired again which company I had reached and was transferred. The next person tried to tell me that they had never heard of Circuit Digital even thought that was the # I had called, not the one on my invoice from oneclickdigital.com. They also have the EXACT same customer service email address. I can go to any of these sites and log on to the "my account" page wuth the email address and password I created at oneclickdigital and all of my info and the exact same order # come up.

Only after I emailed their customer service and stated that I would be reporting them for fraud did I get any response. I then explained that since the plan they sold me was bogus , I wanted the $149.99 charge for it removed and was told that I would have to wait until the package arrived because the plan was “in the box” and they don’t have the invoice # needed to refund. Then after several minutes of arguing they gave me a tracking number from U.S.P.S. ( I was told it would be shipped FedEx Priority when I paid) When I went to the U.S.P.S. website the number came up as invalid on the track and confirm search.

U.S.P.S. Tracking # 23031610600037224253

718-232-2749 / 877-232-2740
(Email) - customer service@digitalsupportdepartment.com

OneClickDigital.com
7012 20th Ave.
Brooklyn NY 11204 (address on site changed 3/3/06)

Circuit Digital.com

7012 20th Ave.
Brooklyn NY 11204,
877-432-6137
1-800-123-4567

http://www.donwiss.com/pictures/Brooklyn Stores/ (this is a website dedicated solely to exposing all the bogus names this particular company is using.)

"Ordered Canon SD550 digital camera online after seeing that they had the lowest price on pricegrabber. 2 days later, had no confirmatory email, so called the customer service number to make sure they had my order. Spoke to "Mike" who told me that the order would be shipping out that day, and gave me an order number.

Checked the website for the next 2 days, and still no documentation that the product had shipped. Called customer service back, and was put on hold and then hung up on at least 15 times. It sounded like someone was just picking up the phone and then hanging up (I could hear store/shop sounds in the background before the hangup). Apparently they were irritated by the customer service phone ringing.

Finally got through (after about an hour) to "Joe", who told me that the item was not in stock. Not clear why I was told the day before that it would be shipped out.

I cancelled the order at that point. Definite problems with this company - as I learned after the fact from reseller ratings. They don't seem to be getting better - although I didn't get the "hard sell" for accessories when I called - just a question on whether I wanted any.

"I've been reading only negative reviews on this site for Priveritephoto,which got me a little worried about getting my order. The fact is that the only problem I had was related to a little slow shipment of the product. After a week from ordering I still did not have a tracking number and the order was not received, after contact on e-mail and direct phone contact I was explained that the item was out of stock and it will be shipped the same day via 2-day Fed Ex service. On the next day I was provided with a tracking number upon phone call. The item was received exactly as promised on the 2nd day, the kit purchased was included and everything seems to be in perfect condition. There was no hassle or pushing about unwanted upsale or anything of that kind, actually it was me who needed to call to receive the shipping info,which was actually the most aggravating part. Other than that, good job!"

modified review This review was modified by monkata13 on December 08 2005 02:39:42 AM

"One of the many stores out there scamming on camera sales. Ordered a canon 5d. They called to confirm. Salesman tried to upgrade me, I said no. He hung up and left me with the impression they where going to ship. Went unto their site and my order had dissappeared. No respone to my emails. Buyer beware"

Ohio

"Beware! This looks to be a total scam. Ordered a Panasonic GS-150. First the price was $20 higher after I registered as a customer. Second the "call" to push excessivly high priced assessories. It is now one week later and no shippment, no response. Finially talked to CS yesterday and they said it was "in process" and should ship sometime net week. Their website is unavailable and has been since yesterday.
I am not sure this company is real, or still in business.

NEVER, NEVER, NERVER order from them!

"WARNING! I had to cancel payment to the store VIA my credit card because after calling them and finding out they did not have what I ordered, they told me they would NOT CANCEL MY ORDER and that I was obligated to buy something else!?!? That's right, I HAD TO BUY something I didn't want. TOTAL FRAUD!"

"This store is a scam. I ordered the EOS 1-D for 3699 with free shipping. They billed my CC for 4699 and my camera is still not here! I called and spoke to Joe or Joseph who said it would ship on the 22nd.. as usual, this was nothing more than a lie and a stall. Stay far away from these guys"

"HORRIBLE! Won't honor prices if don't buy extras -- accessories, extended warranty, etc. Very threatening on the phone."

"Horrible. I ordered a TV on Saturday night and received a call from Joseph on Sunday. He said the TV was IN STOCK but that I needed to pay extra for insurance (nowhere did I see this on the website). He said it would be delivered in 2 days and that I would receive a tracking number Monday morning. He also sold me other items that I would need to hook this TV up and offered me a good deal. It all sounded great deal, and the best part was getting it in two days! I never did receive a tracking number and after 3 days of phoning them to find out where the TV was, I was left a message on my answering machine that they did not have this TV in stock and that my order was therefore cancelled. However, they did go ahead and charge my credit card for an item that never existed! Everyone at priceritephoto is very nice and cordial to talk to but they do not do good business by trying to sell you something that doesn't even exist."

"Waited three weeks and my shipment was never sent after refusing to buy accessories. Despicable customer service. I was threatened, people were rude. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS"

"Just purchased a Nikon D70s kit from PriceRitePhoto. Good price--the best I found on the net. Good service--Camera came within a few days. Fabulous camera."

"Had a great experience with price Rite. My product was priced competitivley, the service was helpful and friendly, and I recieved the product very quickly. I would reccommend Price Rite Photo. One thing though, their accessories are over priced, but if you call in they are likley to discount the accessories."

PriceRitePhoto [aka: Let's Go Digital, Hype Audio, Dealz Net, ..] is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PriceRitePhoto [aka: Let's Go Digital, Hype Audio, Dealz Net, ..] does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!