• Rating 1.33/10 16 reviews

Pricebreak.com is not a merchant member
    Pricebreak.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Pricebreak.com contact information

"I ordered a telephone online. I kept checking back to see why I hadn't received shipping info. Nine (9) days after ordering I found out that the item had been discontinued so I canceled the order & asked for a refund (had paid by cashier's check. It took over 9 weeks after canceling to finally get my money returned."

"I agree with others that everyone should stay away from this company. They falsly advertised the item I purchased and did not send me a charger for it. When I called customer service the foreigner I spoke with told me to send the item back stating the reason why. Then 5 minutes later someone named Eric called me back and told me not to send the item back, that they would just forward what was missing. A week went by and the remainder of the items were not forwarded so I returned the item along with leaving them a 1 star feedback on the buy.com website which 3 days later I see has either been removed or changed. I will definitely be getting my money back as they have received the useless item back and I will not back down."

"DO NOT order anything from this company or companies. I am not going to go into a long list of crap I have had to do dealing with this company. Bottom line is their product is not what they say, you will have to wait a month to get it only to try returning it and paying a 15% restocking fee on top of other fees, and worst case you try working with your bank to refuse the order and get the money back only to learn they will streach things out past 30 days of their refund policy. Again, you would be better off paying a little more and buying from another company. "

"the worst -- I paid $18.74 for 2-day shipping & phone was delivered 5 days later -- no shipping charge refund. DO NOT BUY FROM PRICEBREAK.COM -- BUYER BEWARE !!"

"Purchased a Motorola Oasis HX520 presented as "NEW" from pricebreak.com. The total cost was $41.90 with $6.95 S/H. The item arrived and was not in the original package and showed obvious signs of usage. The item's microphone and talk button was not responsive. I returned the item for refund which cost me $6.95 for S/H.

Upon receipt of the item, Pricebreak shipped another Motorola Oasis HX520 instead of issuing the requested refund. I called Pricebreak @ 1-888-430-4646 and spoke to "supervisor" Beth. I asked for an operator number. "Beth" stated she did not have one. "Beth" also informed me I would have to wait for the item then pay (again) to ship it back. Since it was Pricebreak’s mistake, I asked for a pre-paid shipping label and "Beth" stated that it was not an option based on Pricebreak's existing policies.

Pricebreaks Exchange/Return form also attempts to have the customer agree to terms of a 15% processing fee plus paid shipping. In essence, Pricbreak is attempting to charge me approximately $5.24 for a receiving a defective item.

Pricebreak clearly misrepresented the Motorola Oasis HX520 as new and shipped another headset instead of issuing refund. Shipping totals will cost me approximately $25 after having to return the defective headset along with the replacement headset. This transaction can (potentially) cost me close to $31.00.

I complained to the BB and asked for a full refund for the headset ($34.95) plus all shipping costs($20.85) for a total of $55.80. The outcome is still pending...

Update: 8-21-2011
I received the "new" replacement earpiece instead of a refund as Pricebreak (conveniently) overlooked my request for a refund. It was in worse shape then the first. It was tossed in a non-sealable plastic bag, had "stuff" on the earpiece, and scratches everywhere. The earpiece didn't work...again. I sent it back...more $ spent...and will update my claim with the BBB. Thanks a lot PB!!

Update: 11-5-2011
So...I've received full refund for Pricbreak including the return shipping that I paid for the junk they try to pawn off to me(twice)as new. The better business bureau helped big-time. Pricebreak isn't a member(surprise, surprise) but having them on my side seem to be a plus. If I didn't get all my money back my next step was to file a complaint with the NY State attorney general's office(which I still might) do because this company seems to be ripping a lot of people off. If they rip you off, and you're willing to waste more time on this joke of a company, fight them all the way and they might back down...don't let them bully you out of your money!!

"DO NOT.. I repeat.. DO NOT buy from them.. they guys run a scam.. they operate under many different business names..

I bought an item from them which came in broke and when I spoke with them they said I can return it to them for full refund and will reimburse shipping cost for return.. but once they received it their attitude changed.. charged me 15% restocking fee and did not even pay for shipping..

the item i had bought cost $200.. so they charged me $30 for restocking and it cost me $15 to return.. so overall I lost $45..

when I called my credit card to cancel the charges, they couldn't do it either because they have a fine print on their website saying that they will charge 15% for restocking no matter what condition..

I told them I returned because item came in damaged.. so how is that my fault.. they replied, its not their fault that its damaged..!!

google them for reviews.. type in pricebreak reviews and you will find mostly negative reviews..!!

do your research and make sure you find out all the names under which they do business..

what a ripoff..!!!

"Was informed that merchandise would be sent USPS First Class, allow 7-10 working days for delivery. After 11 working days I called PriceBreak and was informed that the package was probably "lost in the mail". I was asked if I wanted them to resend the shipment, but I said I would prefer a refund. They said that they would have to receive the original package back at the warehouse before issuing a refund. I said, "But didn't you just say that the package was lost in the mail?" After approx. 1 hour on hold I was able to talk to a supervisor, who was very courteous and said that she would issue a refund immediately. Based on the above experience, I would not shop here again."

"Ordered item @ PriceBreak.com on friday, received it the following Monday! Price + shipping was 1/2 the cost of the next cheapest alternative. New product, excellent condition. Their customer service even answered quickly on Sunday!"

"STAY AWAY FROM PRICEBREAK.COM!!! I placed my order with Pricebreak.com because the price was right and the site said the item was in stock. I received an email on 5/6 saying the item had shipped via USPS with no tracking number. The email also said the item would take 7-10 Business Days to arrive which even if it is going coast to coast is exceedingly long. On 5/9 I send an email asking for status of my item. After two days I received a reply saying my item was on back order and would ship in 7-10 Business Days. I replied to them and after not receiving any response in 3 Business Days I called on 5/16. The rep told me that my item did ship out on 5/6 and I should have received it. Since I had not received my item I asked for the order to be cancelled and a refund to be issued immediately. The rep said only a supervisor could do this and I would have to call back because they had all gone home. I did call back and speak to a supervisor on 5/17 and she claims my item was shipped on 5/6. I told her I had not received it and wanted to cancel and receive a refund. She refused to process my request and said I needed to wait at least 15 Business Days before a refund would be considered. That means I will need to wait 21 actual days before my refund will start to process and I can re-order my item from a vendor that will deliver as promised. As of today's USPS mail I have not received my item. What company doesn't send UPS or FedEx with a tracking number? Pretty strange that they use USPS which is untraceable to ship my item, not to mention the 7-10 Business Day buffer they add for shipping! I sent a 5 pound box from New England to Washington State last week via USPS priority mail and my Mother received it yesterday! My item is smaller so either they are shipping items from off-shore, shipping bulk-rate, incompetent/inefficient at processing or collecting interest on my money for several days before actually sending my item! In any case Pricebreak.com has not lived up to their end of the bargain and I would suggest others to avoid doing business with them!"

modified review This review was modified by joncee1949 on May 17 2011 12:34:39 PM

"Horrible customer service. Shipped wrong product and would not respond to multiple e-mails asking for prepaid shipping label to return it. I contested the charge with my credit card company, and VISA (not my credit card company) sided with Pricebreak, because I didn't return the merchandise on my own dime! They have the gall not to respond to customer service e-mails and the phone, have the gall not to pay to ship back the wrong item, and then fight the chargeback! My credit card company did give me half credit back, because they felt that I was in the right. "

"DISHONEST RIPOFF, NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE. The product they sent me was different from the one described on the website. After 8 phone calls to customer service and 2 trips to the post office (to return the same incorrect product twice), they still would not give me a full refund."

"I order a new GPS unit and they send me a broken refurbished one. They would not take it back without restocking fee. The customer service forwards your calls to a voicemail that they never answer. I will never buy from them again."

"I'd advise new potential customers of www.pricebreaks.com to not buy merchandise from this online retailer. I repeat, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. Refurbished items are advertised and sold as new for the price of a new item. Unreasonable return policy. Go shop elsewhere but www.pricebreak.com. BEWARE."

"I had never bought from PriceBreak before and I was pleasantly surprised. First of all, it was the lowest price I could find. Then I received it immediately. No problem here. Would certainly buy again. "

"I ordered a Panasonic DMW-FL360 flash in early December. A few days later I was notified it was out-of-stock. I canceled the order and bought elsewhere, or so I thought. Fast forward to February 24, 2010. I received an email indicating the product had shipped. I immediately notified PriceBreak.com that the order was canceled in December. They could have easily recalled the shipment sent by UPS, but did they? HECK NO! I called their Customer Service and got absolutely no help or support. The CSA, Nathaniel was rude. This forced me to make a return. I asked for reimbursement of return shipping charges. Nathaniel refused. I had little choice but to return it to them. I was shocked when the credit hit my statement! They hit me with a 15% restocking charge and another $7-8 for their shipping costs. WOW! Add that to the cost of return shipping and I'm out over $50! All because they couldn't get an order right. Needless to say, I won't be making any future purchases at PriceBreak.com or their affiliates."