Stores > Prettylittlething.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.89/10 1.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prettylittlething.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

Refund

"larger order both on the same day tracked the packages both recieved into pretty little thing warehouse on the same day. Yet I have only been refunded for the single item have sent emails and been told they process refunds in order of how they recieved the package but they recieved both on the same day and the larger package was ordered before the single package so where is my refund and why are they only contactable via email personally I shall never order from them again I would not recommend them crap customer service very quick to process your money but very hard to refund.

2017-09-14

Poor quality

"That was my first and last one order from PLT . The delivery was really fast and I'm happy with that.I've ordered 3 dresses for a wedding. The prices were low and I had doubts about the quality.But there is so much advertising going on at the moment so I've decided if celebrities wear those I can wear them too. Well I must say you get what you pay for! I've ordered 2 dresses from eBay from china in the past and those from PLT are same quality. They still look ok but nothing like in the website and I don't think I could wear this quality dress at a wedding! I still blame on me being naive than a dress which cost 25£ and is on sale for 10£ can be a good product. But the company shouldn't really put them in the ,,wedding guest' cathegory."

2017-09-13

WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN

"it was my mistake, that i didn't look into the review for this website

i placed my order 35 days ago, and so far didnt receive any
customer service is so weak and not professional at all, they were always reffering me to contact the courier, as i ordered from the courier and not from them
courier text me after 35 days and refused to deliver to my home, even though i paid for shipment,

i still didn't collect my clothes, so im not sure how terrible the cloths are

2017-09-05

Sizing & Quality is shocking.

"I bought size 14 & 16, but the items look as though would fit a size 10 only, way too small. The quality does not look anything like the ad on TV or the website, not impressed at all and now I have to pay if I want to send back. "

2017-09-04

Rubbish Quality Clothing

"I ordered one dress for my 16th birthday party and it looked as though it had already been pulled along the top. I looked in the mirror and it's slightly see through so I wasn't very pleased with that one. Today I recieved some heels and another dress for a friends 16th party. The heels do not seem to be the right size because they are so much bigger than an average 4 and the dress I could barely get on my arms! The arms were so tight and the skirt half was baggy and overall a really poorly made dress. The back where it is attached the zip rises up and overall looks horrible. This has now left me with no outfit for my friends 16th party. I will be returning this and hope for a full refund!"

2017-08-22

Thank you everyone for the reviews!

"Just want to post on here and say how amazing it is to read how HORRIBLE the quality and the customer service is with this company. I personally havent ordered from them, and was just about to do so. Thank God I trusted my gut to check reviews first. Will never trust a company with this many one stars. "

2017-08-22

Never again

"I will never purchase from this site again! I purchased my items when the 50% sale was going on, the first time I checked out with PayPal I received a notice saying my order did not go through due to limited stock however they still withdrew $263 from my bank account!! The site asked for me to adjust my cart & then complete my purchase, I was then transferred to PayPal to pay & received a confirmation email from the company. Considering I only received 1 order # & 1 confirmation email you would expect them to refund my duplicate payment, I have sent 9 emails to the company and explained in detail what happened. All the agent asked me to do was cancel my dispute with PayPal & said nothing in regards to my refund! I will make a review and file complaints everyday until I get my money back."

2017-08-16

No refund after 4 months

"4 mois qu'ils refusent de me rembourser alors que j'ai retourné l'article. Le volant de la robe bustier se retournait et on voyait la couture ce qui était très inesthétique. Ce sont des voleurs et des menteurs. Fuyez ! Très mauvais service client : dialogue de sourd. Ils jouent sur le fait que vous allez abandonner.

I've send back a dress and they don't want to refund me. The bodycon dress had imperfections on its ruffles. Since 4 months i am asking for refund. They said they did it but it was just a lie. Worst customer "service" ever. They take a lot of time to respond you. They are just robber and liars. Don't buy !

2017-08-15

Will never shop from here ever again!

"I had made an order for express 4 day shipping last monday. It has been 8 business days and I still have not received my order. I looked at the reviews before I purchased through this site and all I saw were horrible reviews. I really wish I listened. I emailed both prettylittlething and the shipping company aramex. All I get is 'We will look into this and get back to you'. Haven't heard anything back. POOR EXCUSE OF A COMPANY WILL NEVER BE BUYING ANYTHING AGAIN"

2017-08-11

Items never sent, 'order failed' but money taken. refund not received

"paid next day delivery as needed items for an interview. 1 week later item still not received and tracking just says 'dispatched'. Emailed plt customer service. No response. opened a dispute in Paypal and plt finally respond and give a ho hum sorry and said the order 'failed' so we're never shipped....right, but you still took my money and didnt bother to tell me it had failed? not immediately after the order was placed, a day later or a week later! if I'd never queried it, I would have never have been refunded for THEIR mistake! this is the last straw with PLT after placing and order and paid postage where they sent me the wrong item...they didn't even offer free delivery for my next order or refund my postage costs. I'll be sticking with missguided and asos on the future."

2017-08-08

**** POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I was excited to receive my first purchase...that's until they sent me a dirty skirt. After that I emailed them to let them know about my dislike. They responded "sorry we gave you a faulty item blah blah blah...send it back to us." I returned it over two months ago and after 20+ emails, I have YET to receive a refund.

I have asked to speak with a supervisor via email (see they have no contact number) yet I keep getting incompetent bozos who don't even know how to address the issue.

After all of the advertising they do on Instagram and with celebrities...they need to advertise how **** poor their customer service is!!

GIVE ME MY REFUND. I RETURNED YOUR DIRTY SKIRT AND EVEN THE TOP THAT MATCHED IT. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH YOU ALL AGAIN. FIRST AND LAST TIME!!!!!

2017-08-08

Don't EVER buy from here!!!

"Absolutely terrible quality and service. Placed an order last week, received the following day, with. Missing item, plus the items I received were nothing as i expected, sizing ridiculously small, and quality of the garments cheap like paper, I have emailed frequently, I keep getting a reply stating there is an error and systems are down! Totally gutted, I have no number to contact, plus bought these items for my holiday next week, and clearly I won't be reimbursed before hand..total waste of time and money..I have spent over £100! "

2017-08-04

Cheap, tacky clothing with terrible customer service!

"I ordered about $400 woth of clothing from PLT due to watching so many reviews on youtube from ambassadors to find out its just a massive scam. The delivery was fast to Australia and then all the clothes where badly sized. I am usually an aus 8 and there size 8 wouldnt even fit my 9 year old sister!!!! The colours and photos on the website was very misleading.
I do alot of online shopping but this is the worst quality products ive ever seen, most was completely see through, thin crappy masterials. I then returned everthing except one jacket that surprisingly fits me and is okay quality.

I sent the returns 4 weeks ago, according to the tracker they recieved it two weeks ago and i'm still yet to hear from them after several emails and NO CONTACT NUMBER which should have been a massive red flag! i have sent multiple emails and they have failed to reply to one. I was going to wait and see how they handled the situation and if the clothes i got with my credit would be better before bad mouthing them but this is honestly the worst customer service and at this rate i feel like ive just thgrown $400 down the drain.

2017-08-03

Scam Artists

"I ordered a lot of clothes and didn't even think to check the reviews of the company first. I checked within minutes of the order, and realized I made a mistake. I emailed them instantly to cancel and they're refusing to cancel it although nothing has shipped. I've disputed it with my bank so hopefully I recover the money that way."

2017-07-31

False Advertising & Scam

"I bought three pieces of jewellery and two of them were completely unusable, the bracelet felt like a cheap plastic (even though it's meant to be a silver piece) and a diamonte in the middle was not there, making the whole bracelet go to waste because it looked like a black spot on a sparkly bracelet. The second was a diamond/gold garter, where the clips to attach it would not open, all 4 of them! Looks pretty, but very poor quality and poorly made, I can't wear it due to the attachment clips being jammed so that's another waste. Shipping is not free either so you have to pay ONTOP of being ripped off and scammed. Disappointed."

Share Prettylittlething.com's store rating

Prettylittlething.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Prettylittlething.com is not a merchant member
Prettylittlething.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!