Stores > Prepper Gun Shop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prepper Gun Shop by clicking a star below.

Great experience

"Web site was easy to navigate and I got my product at a great price. I might have to purchase a couple more."

Best gun shop

"Fast shipping,excellent prices, great customer service "

2017-10-14

Not the best first experience! Took 6 Days to ship order! 7 More days to receive by the slowest method of shipping!

"Purchased on October 6th 2017. Shipped the 12th by the slowest possible (Sure Post) method of UPS and will not receive till the 19th of October. Would have appreciated since the order was about $500 and that they took 6 days to get it ready for shipping, that they could have at least used Priority mail or regular UPS service to make up for the slow shipping preparation. This was a very small order, so it could have been handled better/faster. It was only a stock for my rifle and (2) Magpul Magazines. Total weight at a little over 3lbs.
Not to thrilled with my first experience with this company. Might look elsewhere next time!

Sig arm brace gen 2

"Great price and easy checkout. Shipped very fast. I will buy from here again."

2017-10-13

Good company

"Good communication via email. Very easy to work with. "

2017-10-11

Wow very helpful

"Price was great. There customer service felt like they have known you for year's wow "

2017-10-09

Superb!

"First time order! There will be more! Excellent service and fast shipping. I have never been kept so up to date on an online order in my 48yrs."

2017-10-08

Great price fast shipping

"Awesome!! Great to work with and they offered me a special price."

2017-10-06

fast and product vert good

"very prompt i would order again"

2017-10-05

Excellent Service

"I've made two weapons purchases from Prepper Gun Shop so far and both times I've received excellent service. Their system provides all of the important updates necessary to keep the buyer informed as to the status of the purchase and accurate tracking. Great to deal with. "

2017-10-03

Great Service

"Fast communication from the folks at PGS. Derrick was very helpful. Seamless to purchase my firearm and the FFL I used (albeit not an employee of PGS) is a great guy. I will definitely use this company as my go-to for my purchases in the future. Thanks!"

2017-10-03

Awesome Seller

"Great experience overall - price, service were excellent"

2017-10-02

Confusingly slow.

"I ordered two products, targets that could be shipped to my home, and a pistol that needed to be shipped to my FFL. After a week and no word, I received an email asking for my address. This is already in my account information and on the order receipt.?. But I replied with the information and went to Prepper to update/fix my shipping address. Since everything was fine, I checked the status of my order, it said "Processing". (It's been 2 weeks, all my goods have been delivered and it still says processing, btw...) I was thinking that the issue was with my targets, so I checked the pistol. It was sold out. I am not saying Prepper does this, but some places sell out so fast they have to cancel customers orders. This purchase was made to take advantage of the Magazine giveaway from HK so there is a deadline I have to meet. So I called to check if I fell victim to a great sales price and a slow dial up connection. I was assured that my HK would be in the mail the next day and I would receive a tracking number. Well that day I received a tracking number, so great news. But wait, shouldn't there be two tracking numbers? A couple of days go by and I am notified that my package was delivered and left on the front porch. Wait, what?!? Sure enough, my targets are home, but no HK and no one knows where it is... 2-3 more days go by and my FFL sends me a text, GOT IT! Uggghhh... Good products, great prices, but come on shipping dept..."

2017-10-02

Will buy from again.

"Quick shipping, product was in brand new condition. I'll be ordering again from you guys, thanks so much"

2017-10-01

Quick simple and great prices

"I was skeptical at first, but after placing my first order, the service was amazing, ease of use of the website and order process was great, and shipping was fast. In fact 1 week later I placed my second order because of how awesome the first experience was. And the prices are hard to beat! Love it and I will continue to shop here. "

Share Prepper Gun Shop's store rating

Prepper Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Prepper Gun Shop is a merchant member
Prepper Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.