Stores > Prepper Gun Shop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prepper Gun Shop by clicking a star below.

2017-08-13

canik tpsf

"Excellent price and products "

2017-08-10

Prepper gun shop is amazing

"This shop is by far the best company for customer service. They have not let me down on their knowledge of the product and shipped everyrhing very fast. Also prices are great compared to other stores."

2017-08-09

"My first time buying a rifle online and they did phenomenal, super fast shipping! definitely my fav. online store. "

2017-08-09

Ron

"Customer care was very helpful. The shipment was quick. No issues. Gun was in great condition."

2017-08-07

Excellent Company

"They are fast efficient, friendly company with a wonderful set of staff. I will definitely use them for my next purchase, thanks prepper!!!"

2017-08-05

Customer service was OK no problem they was helpful to my calling what I wanted to do The experience was great .

"The shipping could've been a little more faster I had to wait about five days for shipping"

2017-08-01

Great Place to Purchase a Firearm

"Great price, GREAT customer service. Speedy processing/delivery. "

2017-08-01

GREAT

"RIGHT ON TIME AND TIMELY COMMUNICATIONS"

2017-07-31

Best service I've ever gotten from a online store

"They stayed in touch with me during the whole order! Called me to confirm my address and was extremely nice and very professional. Would recommend prepper gun shop to everyone!!!!"

2017-07-30

Fast, courteous, great prices!!!

"Would definitely do business again with these guys!!!"

2017-07-29

Great Service

"First, they had what I wanted. Second the price was great. I did have a few questions that were answered very quickly and personally by the staff by email.

FFL paperwork went through lightning fast and the sale was complete with a tracking number and emails sent. In fact I never had to track it myself as I received emails from PGS to let me know where it was. I knew it was being delivered before my Gun dealer knew it was.

Great experience, Highly recommended, and I'll be a return customer!

2017-07-26

Updated review - Prepper customer service made things right!

"Prepper reached out and apologized for an internal miscommunication within the company regarding their exchange policy. Their General Manager went above and beyond to ensure the error was corrected and followed up continually throughout the process of the exchange. I feel reassured that this was truly an exception rather than the norm. Very happy with the item received and they have definitely earned this customer back.

----- Original Review -----
Purchased an item from Prepper and received it a couple days ago. Within a day or 2 after ordering, a better version of the item was listed on their site (not available when I purchased). Reached out to them to ask about doing an exchange for the new item and I would obviously pay the difference plus shipping. The item I wanted to exchange to was twice as expensive as the original item. CS said they'd allow the exchange but I'd have to pay a 10% restocking fee. :(

Fantastic

"Great to deal with. Great prices and fast shipping. Will do business with them again."

It was great

"I looked at all your products found what I needed and put in my cart. Took a few min to fill out billing info. And was at my door in like 2 days or so . Will be back for more . Thanks you all for a great job"

2017-07-21

Great experience

"The whole buying experience was easy from start to finish. Shipping was lightning fast. Lots of updates were provided. No complaints!!!!"

Share Prepper Gun Shop's store rating

Prepper Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Prepper Gun Shop is a merchant member
Prepper Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.