"delivered on time and we were pleased with the product."

"We are hearing feedback from people that received the USB. A few have said the flashdrive was blank. One person said the flashdrive got really hot. I tested one on my computer and it got very hot and melted."

"Great service and great product; our resupply was accomplished easily and on time. No reason to search for another supplier, highly recommend them if you are looking for custom printed usb's."

"Some of the boxes that were delivered are damaged....the magnet doesn't work, the cardboard already fell out, etc."

"I called Phil Ficarra early in the morning, it wasn't early for me in Michigan. He was great! I received my order a day early and he gave me a great price on my flashdrives.
Thanks so much
Robin Check
Lapeer AP* Summer Institute

"They did a great job. Walked me efficiently through the design and purchase process and delivered quality work before the required date.

Would definitely do business with them again.

"The gentleman that I spoke with was very helpful in helping me find what I was looking for. He helped me with the number we were needing because we didn't need a bulk box. As well as telling me a bought the ability to get items personalized . I was also pleased with the turnaround time from order to delivery. I will be ordering from you in the future. Thank you Bill Lind"

"I worked with Darryl via email. He replied quickly and provided a good quote. We sent artwork and they sent us back a proof to approve. It all went well and I receive my order in a timely manner. Good customer service and good attitude."

"To make the order I had to wait 3 days until the representative answered me with the wire number telling me "We try to help people out in other countries, but it is not our primary focus" so I had to wait 3 days just to get a email answer."

"Order was packed well, and had prompt service when an item was miss-shipped."

"Very quick and the USB Slug Flash drives are a huge hit with our clients."

"Shipped quickly, exactly what ii ordered."

"The drives came in a pinkish purple color instead of white. This issue had been addressed with the salesman as well as on the proof prior to placing the order. I was assured that they would come out in white and they did not. Additionally all of the printings was done crooked. It looks like someone did them by hand, not on a machine. Very unprofessional for something that is promoted as being professional and "Premium" grade.

I have sent that back to customer service and have yet to hear anything back. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

"I am satisfied wirh the proptness of delivery and the product itself."

"Over all the ordering process was quite difficult. Had a constant back and forth was quoted the wrong price. Had the artwork proof sent wrong twice after explicit instructions. Then they all arrived without the media loaded on them as advertised. The drives look very nice but would not recommend. "

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.