Stores > Premium USB

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Premium USB by clicking a star below.

2017-04-16

Great service!

"Happy returning cutomer. Great Service"

Would Use Again

"I have generally been happy with the Mini Flash Drive cases we have bought, though there are usually a couple that are not in perfect condition. The only issue I have had is in purchasing then being told later that the item is on back-order. Not knowing that right away caused me to be late in shipments and to purchase from another, less expensive company. I generally do enjoy the products, easy to use website, and the very helpful customer service rep who made it easy to cancel my order."

Fast + High Quality

"Fast production and delivery. Higher quality USBs than previous orders from other companies. Thank you!"

Very good customer service

"Very good customer service, unfortunately, out of 100 drives, there were 16 defectives that I was unable to copy anything onto. However, the follow up was very good and they repaired the drives and re-sent back to us in a timely manner. however, would have been better in the first place if the drives were formatted correctly or were right the first time."

EXCELLENT

"The overall experience was Excellent!! I look forward to working with you again!"

2017-04-12

Excellent, helpful, and fast service!

"I was very pleased with the service I received. It was excellent, friendly, helpful, and fast! "

2017-04-12

USBs ok, customer service by phone not ok

"I ordered 100 basic USBs. For the most part, I was satisfied with how they turned out. The logo was clean, etc. However, about three of the USBs were not usable because of something on the inside which didn't allow them to slide into the USB port, so that was a disappointment - at $4/USB, that's $12 out the window. Also, I called these guys by phone initially so as to speed up the process. The guy I spoke with couldn't have been any less informational if he was duct-taped across the mouth. There was just no attempt at being friendly, asking what I needed, how urgently I needed the USBs etc. It was a real miserable experience. The customer service via email was better. If not for poor experience by phone, I would have rated higher, even with the 3 unusable USBs. Unfortunately, no one is matching their pricing."

Excellent service

"Product arrived on time and looked great!"

2017-04-03

Photography business

"Fairly easy to order, lots of options. Had to send in our artwork a second time to make sure it was sized properly. Prices changed on us during the process, but their website indicates this may happen. The boxes we ordered to go with the USB drives add a nice touch. The folks we worked with at Premium were very helpful."

Tennessee Verified Customer
2017-03-23

USB drives

"The order was easy and received them a week later. The sales rep I worked with followed up with me on every step of the order process. "

2017-03-22

Excellent service

"delivered on time with short notice."

2017-03-22

Satisfied customer

"I ordered the Brewski USB with silkscreen on both sides. They came out great. the USB is metal and feels good, nice quality. The bottle opener works well to open your favorite beverage. I did not have information added on, formatting and adding myself so cannot speak to that. They also came on time as stated. Customer service was great."

2017-03-21

Great service

"Quick service and fast delivery"

2017-03-20

Very happy with our USBs

"Thanks for your excellent service. Very happy with the product!~"

2017-03-17

Love the style we chose!

"Good shape, clear design, and nice weight to the USB stick. "

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.