Premium USB Reviews - premiumusb.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 18 reviews

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"I worked with Darryl via email. He replied quickly and provided a good quote. We sent artwork and they sent us back a proof to approve. It all went well and I receive my order in a timely manner. Good customer service and good attitude."

Rating 4/102/5

"To make the order I had to wait 3 days until the representative answered me with the wire number telling me "We try to help people out in other countries, but it is not our primary focus" so I had to wait 3 days just to get a email answer."

"Order was packed well, and had prompt service when an item was miss-shipped."

"Very quick and the USB Slug Flash drives are a huge hit with our clients."

"Shipped quickly, exactly what ii ordered."

"The drives came in a pinkish purple color instead of white. This issue had been addressed with the salesman as well as on the proof prior to placing the order. I was assured that they would come out in white and they did not. Additionally all of the printings was done crooked. It looks like someone did them by hand, not on a machine. Very unprofessional for something that is promoted as being professional and "Premium" grade.

I have sent that back to customer service and have yet to hear anything back. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

"I am satisfied wirh the proptness of delivery and the product itself."

Rating 4/102/5

"Over all the ordering process was quite difficult. Had a constant back and forth was quoted the wrong price. Had the artwork proof sent wrong twice after explicit instructions. Then they all arrived without the media loaded on them as advertised. The drives look very nice but would not recommend. "

"I highly recommend Premium USB. They were helpful and did everything when they said they would. Product was just what I wanted and good quality."

Rating 8/104/5

"Everything was actually very good. Easy to find what I wanted and easy to order. "

"Fast shipment and quality product."

"They were very helpful and even did some graphics work at a reasonable price to be sure of the best possible imprint. Quality and delivery was as promised. I will order from them again."

"USB Premium was very efficient in the delivery of my purchased product. Great job!"

"I had ordered a a card with 8GB of storage on it. Plugged it in and there was only 1.91GB available making it only a 2GB for total storage space! What's worse is that the packaging even stated 8GB! This is more than a "simple" mistake, this refelects, to me, the level of professionalism that one could expect to encounter. It's a good thing this one was only a demo and not my originally intended order that much is for sure!
Is there even quality control? In my line of work and use for this device 2GB of storage is completely pointless and a waste of my time.
Thought it would have been neat to own given my past prior service in the USAF, while testing the company's product. But based on my experience I think it will be best for me to just remain with tried and true reliability with Amazon.

"Promptly shipped so arrived very quickly! Product looked exactly as advertised."