Stores > Premium USB

• Premium USB Premium USB Elite Status

2016-08-27

high quality and on time

"helped us get a semi-rushed order delivered to us on time."

2016-08-26

Waterscapes Flash Drives

"Everyone I have dealt with at Premium USB has been very helpful and patient with all of my questions. They were so thorough with our first order, that when we were ready to reorder the flash-drives I was able to do so quickly and efficiently.
Utilizing the flash-drives to bring our process into the 21st century has allowed us to save a lot of money and time. Plus, it's a great product and our customers love it!

2016-08-25

Premium USB made our company grow

"Nice product to have for our photo company. looking forward to ordering more ASAP"

2016-08-17

They delivered

"They gave me information to help me improve the appearance of our graphics, and the end result was very good. The delivery was also very prompt, and pricing was very competitive."

2016-08-15

Great service!

"While trying to meet a deadline for 'build-a-backpack", these folks got me the 250 flash drives I needed. Ordered on Thursday...arrived Monday! Couldn't be happier."

2016-08-12

Wow...what great resolution of the custom molded design

"Ordered a custom molded USB design and what I received greatly exceeded my expectations. The shape of the product the mold produced was amazing in regards to detail and color. Even the graphics of the image printed on the front of the design was to such a high resolution I still can't believe how good it looks. Delivery, pricing and staff interaction all the way through the process, which included preloading many data files was awesome. "

2016-08-11

Personalized USB

"Love them! We will be using you again. Great service!"

2016-07-27

Impressed

"Premium USB exceeded my expectations, quality of work is fantastic and customer service was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Premium USB!"

2016-07-26

"Great company wish the price was cheaper but we plan on using this company in the future.
But other then that everything came out great and we love the usbs drive we plan on using you guys in the future!

2016-07-26

Beautiful, Quick, & Reliable!

"The artwork on my custom USB's is perfect. I've never had any issues with using any of the USB's and they arrive quickly! Customer service is quick to respond and always answers all my questions in detail. Love working with this company. "

Very Happy Clients

"We were in a bind and needed some USBs for our ribbon cutting quick. We called with just 2 weeks left to spare, spoke with a REAL PERSON and they even showed us a cheaper option than we found online. The USBs came in quick, looked great, and were very affordable. We will definitely use Premium USB again for future orders."

2016-07-12

We Always Love our Service!

"This is probably around the 5th time ordering from Premium USB and we are %100 satisfied with the product as well as quick service we always receive. I have recommend this company to colleges and will continue to. "

2016-07-12

great service

"great service and customer service. Finished product was great"

2016-07-11

"product delivered as advertised."

2016-07-06

Like the product, wish the features had been more clearly explained

"I really like the design of the USB drives themselves, and the logo looks great. My only issue is that the main catalog photo of the drive showed a key chain attachment, which turns out not to be the standard configuration. Part of the reason we chose this particular drive was because of the key chain. It was noted on one of the other catalog photos that the key chain is extra, but I would have appreciated it if it was called out when I got the quote, e.g. there could have been a separate line in the quote for the key chain with a note that it was optional. (I see that the catalog has been changed, and the main photo now is of a drive without the key chain.)"

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.