Stores > Premium USB

• Premium USB Premium USB Elite Status

• Business Hours: M-F 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM

2016-09-23

Quality Product, Excellent Customer Service, Speedy Delivery

"I work at a University. When I needed USB drives in a hurry for our entire incoming class of students I turned to Premium USB and was not disappointed. They made the process easy and were super responsive to my questions. They preloaded the information I wanted to share with our students and delivered the finished product quickly. The USB drives themselves are so pretty. I love how our school logo looks on them and the students were happy to receive them."

2016-09-22

They turned out great and the price was right!

"We love how our personalized USBs turned out. The staff was helpful and provided very good customer service. I did find the ordering process a bit cumbersome since you can't just order directly from the site. BUT it is good to check with a real person on questions and comparisons over email. Also, prices couldn't be beat. Would order from again!"

2016-09-22

WOW, can we say Patient

"I had so many little set back and your team was awesome about it. Couldn't have been a better experience."

2016-09-19

Very good experience!

"Very good customer service, we loved the final product, so overall a very good experience!"

2016-09-13

Great Customer Service

"I worked with Pete Chinnici in sales. He did a great job; sent them the email with the artwork, and very satisfied with the results! USB's arrived about 10 days after placing the order."

2016-09-13

Responsive and Alert

"These guys were great. I was talking to several vendors at the same time at at Premium USB my questions were answered within the hour via email to each question. Their time to quote was as advertised. Finally, when they noticed that some of the font color didn't stand up against the printed medium they suggested I change the color. When I picked a new color they go the order out and printed on time. Package was delivered with lots of protective wrap and was organized beautifully in the box. Easy and fast."

2016-09-12

Very impressed!

"Very satisfied, quick and easy process. Custom designed, engraved bamboo USBs arrived in a week.

Love the quality!

2016-08-29

Exactly what we wanted!

"These were exactly what we wanted and arrived very quick 5 star service for sure!! "

2016-08-27

high quality and on time

"helped us get a semi-rushed order delivered to us on time."

2016-08-26

Waterscapes Flash Drives

"Everyone I have dealt with at Premium USB has been very helpful and patient with all of my questions. They were so thorough with our first order, that when we were ready to reorder the flash-drives I was able to do so quickly and efficiently.
Utilizing the flash-drives to bring our process into the 21st century has allowed us to save a lot of money and time. Plus, it's a great product and our customers love it!

2016-08-25

Premium USB made our company grow

"Nice product to have for our photo company. looking forward to ordering more ASAP"

2016-08-17

They delivered

"They gave me information to help me improve the appearance of our graphics, and the end result was very good. The delivery was also very prompt, and pricing was very competitive."

2016-08-15

Great service!

"While trying to meet a deadline for 'build-a-backpack", these folks got me the 250 flash drives I needed. Ordered on Thursday...arrived Monday! Couldn't be happier."

2016-08-12

Wow...what great resolution of the custom molded design

"Ordered a custom molded USB design and what I received greatly exceeded my expectations. The shape of the product the mold produced was amazing in regards to detail and color. Even the graphics of the image printed on the front of the design was to such a high resolution I still can't believe how good it looks. Delivery, pricing and staff interaction all the way through the process, which included preloading many data files was awesome. "

2016-08-11

Personalized USB

"Love them! We will be using you again. Great service!"

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.