Stores > Premium USB

• Premium USB Premium USB Elite Status

2016-05-19

Exactly what we wanted!

"Easy process inexpensive quality product. Could not be happier!"

Just Barely

"We ordered two-day delivery. It took two and a half work days for the drives to arrive--and that doesn't count a Saturday and a Sunday in the middle. We got in time, but just barely. "

Uniquely Savvy Business

"It was a pleasure doing business with Premium USB. They produced the product that I requested in a very timely manner. The quality and artwork was exactly what I was looking for so kudos to Premium USB for making me a satisfied customer."

Outstanding!

"The custom drives we ordered not only look amazing, but with all our company's info preloaded on them makes it even better. The order process took a little longer than we expected but that was because Premium USB wanted to make sure they were perfect....which they are! Our company will be ordering more in the future guaranteed! "

2016-05-17

Beautiful Product, Fast Delivery, Great Price!

"We were in a bit of a bind for these drives and not only did they deliver beautiful product on time, but still less expensive than our previous vendor even with the rush. We are so happy to have found Premium USB and look forward to working with them in the future. Thank you so much!!"

2016-05-17

"Very good service. Jackie was a great help."

2016-04-27

Nice colors for USB

"Happy with product and turn around time. "

2016-04-27

Fast and Easy

"Fast and Easy to get you what you need. Customer Service was friendly and not pushy. "

2016-04-15

Fast shipping

"We received our order very quickly!"

2016-04-12

Easy Process and Excellent Product

"I found the site using Google, and I'm glad I did! They had exactly the product we were looking for (bamboo swivel flash drive) at the best price. The entire process--from requesting a quote to submitting and approving the artwork--was simple and as it should be. I will definitely consider ordering from them again when we have another USB need. Shipping was also quick and packaged well."

2016-03-28

Made it happen

"At the last minute we realized that the flash drives for our conference were not ordered so I found Premium USB online and they made it happen. The flash drives looked great, had the correct content on them and arrived a day before I anticipated. They did a super job!"

2016-03-25

Great product & Company!

"Premium USB offers great products at great prices and more importantly with quick lead times. Have purchased from them a couple times now and will continue to in the future!"

2016-03-18

Extra effort to make sure my logo looked its best!

"My logo was not ideal for printing. The first attempt was not a good result. However, their art department assisted me in making changes to my logo to make sure the USB drives printed well. I am very happy with the result and plan to order more! "

2016-03-11

"They worked great. Everyone that attended the conference couldn't stop talking about them,"

2016-03-08

Very Satisfied

"I am very happy with this company. I have ordered from them several times with great success. They have alway delivered great product on time."

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.