Stores > Premium USB

• Premium USB Premium USB Elite Status

2016-06-24

Excellent service again!

"We plan to continue doing business, good product delivered as promised."

2016-06-23

Excellent products! Excellent staff!

"I am extremely happy with the final product delivered by Premium USB. The company delivered on what they promised. The graphics department made sure my logo looks flawless. What a great experience. Working with a new company can be tricky. Is the item of a certain quality? Are their prices competitive? Can I work with the staff? But rest assured Premium USB will deliver a excellent product at a reasonable price."

2016-06-21

Excellent Service!

"They were wonderful to work with, very responsive and the finished product was exactly what we wanted. Great service and very quick too."

2016-06-16

"The customer service was great! The turn around time was wonderful, better than expected. The print work was of good quality, and the proofs were adjusted and returned almost immediately. I ordered the bamboo flip, and the only downside I found was when I recieved the product, it seemed that the memory / usb plug part of the product seemed semi-sloppy and crooked in the actual total drive, and some had glue product that I had to scrape off before handing out the drives. Otherwise, great work! Overall very satisfied and would order again!"

This review was modified by kima-33629 on June 16 2016 09:30:41 AM

2016-06-13

The best!

"They did a great job and delivered on time"

2016-06-08

Premium Service for Premium USB

"I've ordered twice from this company's and have found extraordinary service both times. I will use them for all my future needs. "

2016-06-06

Great

"You guys were prompt and picture was great. Only thing I suggest is better explenation from sales associate the process was NOT explained so I had alot of questions and kept emailing wrong person need to explain that questions go to ART department not sales person. Other than that I would order again."

2016-05-30

Awesome experience!

"I bought 140 bamboo USB drives through premium usb, and I could not be more impressed with their quality, customer service, and pricing. I originally chose premium USB because their product was the least expensive, but he I would choose them because of the great experience I had. The drives came a week early, and they all look outstanding and work exceedingly well! I would definitely recommend them."

2016-05-24

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

"Pete's customer service was great! Very responsive!

The product looks amazing!

2016-05-19

Exactly what we wanted!

"Easy process inexpensive quality product. Could not be happier!"

Just Barely

"We ordered two-day delivery. It took two and a half work days for the drives to arrive--and that doesn't count a Saturday and a Sunday in the middle. We got in time, but just barely. "

Uniquely Savvy Business

"It was a pleasure doing business with Premium USB. They produced the product that I requested in a very timely manner. The quality and artwork was exactly what I was looking for so kudos to Premium USB for making me a satisfied customer."

Outstanding!

"The custom drives we ordered not only look amazing, but with all our company's info preloaded on them makes it even better. The order process took a little longer than we expected but that was because Premium USB wanted to make sure they were perfect....which they are! Our company will be ordering more in the future guaranteed! "

2016-05-17

Beautiful Product, Fast Delivery, Great Price!

"We were in a bit of a bind for these drives and not only did they deliver beautiful product on time, but still less expensive than our previous vendor even with the rush. We are so happy to have found Premium USB and look forward to working with them in the future. Thank you so much!!"

2016-05-17

"Very good service. Jackie was a great help."

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.