Stores > Premium USB

• Premium USB Premium USB Elite Status

• Business Hours: M-F 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM

2016-11-28

Fantastic Job!!

"Very easy to work with. Received the proofs in just a day or two. Product was received earlier than expected and looks great!"

2016-11-23

Small but important order

"We needed an order of 70 pieces with logos printed and files uploaded... very quickly. Pete Chinnici and the rest of your team delivered quickly and perfectly. Very positive experience, and we will definitely return for next (hopefully larger) project. Many thanks again for all of your help."

2016-11-23

second order not any better than the first

"good prices for the usb boxes but several of them come unglued, some are crushed, one i opened even had a bug inside it"

2016-11-22

Everything was perfect

"Everything was exactly as it was presented. I was very satisfied, and will definitely be using this service again!"

2016-11-22

"Excellent all the way around. If you need USB drives, use these guys. Exceptional customer service, quality and easy system to quality check and approve the work. "

Spot on!

"Everything went great--from design to delivery. I will use them again in the future and feel no need to look for ay other vendor. My USB drives look great and I'm super pleased"

Fast delivery in Canada

"We needed the keys in time for our sales conference, and they were build with our data and logo and delivered across the border in time with couple days of lead time.
That was very effective !

2016-11-10

"They worked with us well and the items were delivered on time. The Flash Drives were awesome."

2016-11-09

"Customer service was amazing from
beginning to end. Product looks great and I would recommend this company to anyone!

2016-11-09

quick work and ship

"It is pleasant and efficient to communicate with order and product department to have my logo printed well. thanks."

Mostly great

"Product came out pretty good, works perfect, excellent customer service, with quick response time. Although noted, I don't like how much more the USB was than the stated price on the website."

Great Green Flash Drives

"The flash drives arrived promptly and were exactly what I ordered. Great color. Durable. And the price was perfect (we're giving away the flash drives with contest winners and pre-orders of Randal Eldon Greene's latest book, so we needed affordable). Will definitely be ordering again when the next book comes out. "

2016-10-20

Wonderful product! Wonderful service!

"I needed 60 customized USBs for a 50th birthday party favor, quick! Premium USB came through with a beautifully executed design and timely delivery. Thank you! "

2016-10-13

"Good service, received order as promised."

2016-10-12

Awesome Vendor!

"I ordered some cool usb lanyards from PremiumUSB with preloaded info to hand out as gifts. To start off, my order went smoothly throughout, thanks to the amazing customer service they offer (shoutout to Pete!). The pricing I got for my usb lanyards was way cheaper (around $1 cheaper) when compared to other vendors, and the quality of these drives is top notch. I also have to point out that the data preloading they offer to all usbs you order is FREE! Honestly I could not have asked for a better outcome and am left beyond satisfied. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks PremiumUSB!"

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.