Stores > Premium USB

• Premium USB Premium USB Elite Status

2016-04-27

Nice colors for USB

"Happy with product and turn around time. "

2016-04-27

Fast and Easy

"Fast and Easy to get you what you need. Customer Service was friendly and not pushy. "

2016-04-15

Fast shipping

"We received our order very quickly!"

2016-04-12

Easy Process and Excellent Product

"I found the site using Google, and I'm glad I did! They had exactly the product we were looking for (bamboo swivel flash drive) at the best price. The entire process--from requesting a quote to submitting and approving the artwork--was simple and as it should be. I will definitely consider ordering from them again when we have another USB need. Shipping was also quick and packaged well."

2016-03-28

Made it happen

"At the last minute we realized that the flash drives for our conference were not ordered so I found Premium USB online and they made it happen. The flash drives looked great, had the correct content on them and arrived a day before I anticipated. They did a super job!"

2016-03-25

Great product & Company!

"Premium USB offers great products at great prices and more importantly with quick lead times. Have purchased from them a couple times now and will continue to in the future!"

2016-03-18

Extra effort to make sure my logo looked its best!

"My logo was not ideal for printing. The first attempt was not a good result. However, their art department assisted me in making changes to my logo to make sure the USB drives printed well. I am very happy with the result and plan to order more! "

2016-03-11

"They worked great. Everyone that attended the conference couldn't stop talking about them,"

Very Satisfied

"I am very happy with this company. I have ordered from them several times with great success. They have alway delivered great product on time."

Fantastic Flash drive

"Good Price, Good Quality, Perfect Customer Service, Thank you!"

Drug Free

"Order went smoothly and professional"

Super Quick Service

"Our order is always as described - and I appreciate the flexibility of ordering on our schedule."

Absolutely fabulous!!!

"Absolutely fabulous experience. The custom flash drives turned out amazing and our attendees are just absolutely thrilled with them."

Fast Turn Around & Quality Product

"We are happy with the fast service and quality product. However, they printed our logo/image where it appears upside down when inserted in drive. Other than that, they turned out great.

Excellent to Deal With

"We have done business with Premium USB for about three years now, and they have always been easy to deal with. Our sales rep, Travis Eaton is always on the ball, and follows up every step of the way to make sure we have a smooth and easy transaction. USB Premium has U.S. inventory, so even when China shuts down for their New Year holiday, we can still fill our customer orders. Thanks!"

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.