• Premium USB

2015-02-19

"Lids do not fit very well and I have had a few of them break apart. On the other hand, great service!"

2015-02-06

"Website easy to use. Thought everything was fine. Later, it turned out that there was a problem with my credit card because I listed my business address instead of my billing address. I received a call from a real person right away and everything was handled professionally and I got what I needed in a timely fashion. I ordered media storage cases for thumb drives. Excellent quality and perfect for our needs here at the law firm I work for. "

2015-01-26

"Awesome customer service! Will be ordering from them again."

2014-11-14

"I had some trouble getting the product I was looking for, I had an old invoice with produce code, I tried the different company names and had to keep entering the product until I use the right company. They all looked the same also so somewhat confusing. But got to the product I wanted in the end. Kate"

2014-10-20

"delivered on time and we were pleased with the product."

2014-10-06

"We are hearing feedback from people that received the USB. A few have said the flashdrive was blank. One person said the flashdrive got really hot. I tested one on my computer and it got very hot and melted."

2014-10-01

"Great service and great product; our resupply was accomplished easily and on time. No reason to search for another supplier, highly recommend them if you are looking for custom printed usb's."

2014-08-21

"Some of the boxes that were delivered are damaged....the magnet doesn't work, the cardboard already fell out, etc."

2014-06-30

"I called Phil Ficarra early in the morning, it wasn't early for me in Michigan. He was great! I received my order a day early and he gave me a great price on my flashdrives.
Thanks so much
Robin Check
Lapeer AP* Summer Institute"

2014-06-11

"They did a great job. Walked me efficiently through the design and purchase process and delivered quality work before the required date.

Would definitely do business with them again.

2014-05-12

"The gentleman that I spoke with was very helpful in helping me find what I was looking for. He helped me with the number we were needing because we didn't need a bulk box. As well as telling me a bought the ability to get items personalized . I was also pleased with the turnaround time from order to delivery. I will be ordering from you in the future. Thank you Bill Lind"

2014-04-07

"I worked with Darryl via email. He replied quickly and provided a good quote. We sent artwork and they sent us back a proof to approve. It all went well and I receive my order in a timely manner. Good customer service and good attitude."

2014-03-25

"To make the order I had to wait 3 days until the representative answered me with the wire number telling me "We try to help people out in other countries, but it is not our primary focus" so I had to wait 3 days just to get a email answer."

2014-03-17

"Order was packed well, and had prompt service when an item was miss-shipped."

2014-02-10

"Very quick and the USB Slug Flash drives are a huge hit with our clients."

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.