Stores > Premium USB

• Premium USB Premium USB Elite Status

• Business Hours: M-F 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Repeat Customer

"Every time we do business with Premium USB the product is exactly what we expect at a reasonable price."

This review was modified by balford-38687 on February 21 2017 12:00:19 AM

wow

"The service was great and the product too. I ordered with a quick shipment and then called and asked to ship it one day earlier and they did. I was very impressed with the quality of my logo compared to other venders I have used. "

This review was modified by t_townson on February 21 2017 12:00:13 AM

TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE

"After doing a lot of research and getting frustrated, I was able to make a phone call and talk to a real person who answered my questions and knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. I am working on a new marketing program with a new product and will be using these guys in the future once I get this program off the ground. These guys were very helpful and the product arrived very quickly. I asked for a quote on a product and got a response over the weekend. I have my own NYC very demanding business and appreciate that!! I can't wait to start working with these guys."

This review was modified by ken-74782 on February 21 2017 12:00:13 AM

2017-02-15

very cute usb keys

"We made a usb key in a shape of a key since we are a real estate company, with our logo for our clients. Look really good, work well. We are very satisfied"

This review was modified by cdavery on February 17 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-15

perfect!

"Exactly what I needed, helpful staff, speedy delivery - will definitely re-order from Premium USB when I need more"

This review was modified by nano-97537 on February 17 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-01-13

So easy even I could do it!

"I was given so much support. Their customer service was prompt and helpful. I was concerned about how my logo would look. They made sure that the file I sent them would produce quality art work before I even ordered anything. I am not a techie but the USB drives I ordered for my workshop are beautiful with a professional look. I could not be any happier and it was easy. "

This review was modified by lorna-899 on January 17 2017 12:02:18 AM

2017-01-12

Great Job

"Easy to order, great customer service.

Thanks!

This review was modified by phagood on January 17 2017 12:00:21 AM

2016-12-20

Our Marketing Materials are Crooked

"The experience of working with Premium USB was easy and Travis was informative and responded quickly. When I received the finished product the printing was noticeably crooked on the USB drives.

The USB printing is crooked. These are our marketing materials and it says a lot about a company is the logo is crooked on the USB. This is disappointing. I e-mailed the sales rep, but have not heard back. It has only been 24H so I will update this review when I hear back from Travis.

2016-12-19

"Customer service was wonderful!
Thank you.

2016-12-19

Prints look great

"Was very surprised at the quality of the full color prints on our USB drives. Highly recommended "

2016-12-17

"Quickly delivered what I ordered."

2016-12-17

Awesome job!

"Beautiful product, easy to use, fantastic customer service and communication, quick shipping. Couldn't ask for anything better. I'll definitely use them again and recommend to anyone looking for such services. Thank you again!"

2016-11-28

Fantastic Job!!

"Very easy to work with. Received the proofs in just a day or two. Product was received earlier than expected and looks great!"

2016-11-23

Small but important order

"We needed an order of 70 pieces with logos printed and files uploaded... very quickly. Pete Chinnici and the rest of your team delivered quickly and perfectly. Very positive experience, and we will definitely return for next (hopefully larger) project. Many thanks again for all of your help."

2016-11-23

second order not any better than the first

"good prices for the usb boxes but several of them come unglued, some are crushed, one i opened even had a bug inside it"

Share Premium USB's store rating

Premium USB is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium USB is a merchant member
Premium USB participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.