Stores > Premium Tours

2016-05-13

Use another Tour Group

"Premium Tours - Worst Tour Company ever
We went on the so called “Luxury Escorted Paris Day Trip in December
We were told to meet outside a teashop in St. Pancras. No one was there to meet us, people were walking up and down, not knowing who to ask or what to do. When someone finally showed up, he handed out envelopes with our tickets, and rushed us to get on the Eurostar.
We were provided with no direction as to where to go from there, lines of people everywhere, finally with some direction from the people at the train station, we found our way to security and the right line to go through, very stressful. Just wish I had read reviews before booking with this crappy Tour Company, as other reviewers said the same thing.
Once arriving in Paris, the tour guide rushed us through everything. We felt like we were cattle being herded through everything. We did a lot of standing around waiting on the guide to get our admission tickets, then kept telling us to hurry up, move along and hurried us through everything, it was terrible.
Will never use Premium Tours, nasty customer service as well. Thoroughly disgusted with what should have been a wonderful trip.
DO NOT use Premium Tours - once they have your money, they could not care less

This review was modified by Telstar1956 on May 13 2016 06:27:17 AM

2016-04-13

Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath with entrance to the Roman baths

"My husband and I took the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath with entrance to the Roman baths tour on our first trip to the UK and we were extremely pleased. This gave us a great chance to see other fantastic sites outside of the city. It was a very long day with a lot of travel, but overall we were very happy with the tour. We had a fantastic tour guide and we felt we had enough time at each of the sites."

This review was modified by tagooden on April 13 2016 06:36:00 AM

2016-04-11

Scooped us up for a spectacular day

"I went on a tour to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath with Premium Tours in May 2014. My friend and I had an incident with the local buses, so we weren't able to get to the pickup location in time. However, the operator coordinated a pickup with the bus driver and we were scooped up on the way out of London! This was amazing because we had no other dates to reschedule. The tour to Windsor was great, but I do wish that we had 30 minutes more. Bath was VERY crowded with tour groups, but there is nothing that Premium Tours could have done to control that. We got to Stonehenge near the end of the afternoon and there were very few people there. That was an amazing experience because it was our small tour group and no one else. We were really able to enjoy the sites!

The tour was a bit pricey, but worth it because admission was included to all 3 attractions and it took away the stress of planning that trip ourselves!

This review was modified by MermaidRachel on April 11 2016 08:46:28 PM

2016-04-09

A tour to remember!!

"I booked a tour with premium tours during my visit to London IN 2014. I was travelling alone on a work trip and wanted to do out of london tours in the two free days I had. So I booked 2 tours - one the day after I landed and one the day before I was to leave. I later realised I would land late and not be able to make in time for my first tour. So I put in a cancellation request just the day before I left. My request was immediately acknowledged and the payment made was refunded almost immediately. Thankfully I could go for the second tour- Leeds castle, Canterbury , Dover , Greenwich. As I was new to London I was a bit late reaching Victoria Bus station. I wished I had availed of the offer from Premium tours to pick up from one of the hotels in Central London. Thankfully , once I did reach everything was excellently managed and I was in the bus in 5 minutes. It was a lovely day and once we reached Leeds castle - I realised why it was called a " beautiful castle". It was so lovely that it was disapointing to leave so soon. But the next stop - Canterbury was just as lovely. The cathedral is beautiful and the town absolutely delightful. Dover was great and as it was a sunny day the famous while cliffs were clearly visible. I felt I could swim across to France The last stop was Greenwich and then a river boat cruise on the Thames . I could not have asked for a better day . Everything was so well managed. My fellow tour companions were great and I got back my watch I forgot on the bus. My only complaint - everything was so wonderful it seemed time was just not enough for that place. It was a tour I'll always remember."

This review was modified by ila_c on April 09 2016 11:49:48 PM

Tours That We Can't Afford to Miss

"The bus trip to stonehenge was excellent and I guess the experience would be stored in my memory forever! The bus departed on time from Victoria Coach Station and useful information announced by the driver throughout the journey, he's well trained and funny! "

This review was modified by chinkimfoh on April 07 2016 12:00:52 AM

fantastic day trip from London to Windsory Castle, Bath, and Stonehenge

"Wonderful day trip from London visiting WIndsor Castle, Bath, and Stonehenge. Highly recommend, all 3 places were amazing to see. Stonehenge was the last stop of the day, so it was a little rushed since we had to be back by a certain time. This was a little disappointing because we wanted to spend the most time here, but guess we spent too much time at the other two stops. The day trip was still everything I hoped it would be and it was also great being able to see the English countryside while traveling to the different destinations. Would do again!"

Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath tour

"I took the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath tour. Organization onto the bus from the main station was smooth and orderly. In Windsor I had the wristband to get into the castle included and we got right in immediately. We also had enough leisure time to get a souvenir or two. Stonehenge was one of the reasons I picked the tour, and was content with the visit. Lunch was in Lacock and you got to choose between a few different options and they had a full bar to get a drink with your meal. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and seeing all the places that they filmed in that town like where Harry's parents were murdered and the Hogwarts from the 2nd movie was really cool. We got to Bath after the famous baths had closed which was unfortunate, that was a downside. There needs to be a better timely order for this but also you have to understand when signing up that this is a 12 hour tour covering 4 famous places in Southern England also competing with other tour buses and we were held back by lines a bit at Stonehenge. Our tour guide was great, very easy to talk to and ask questions.

Also -- I accidentally booked the wrong day for this trip. I emailed them and they were 100% understanding and completely rescheduled me for the day I wanted for free. Amazing!!

This review was modified by gabrielletemple on April 06 2016 10:35:39 AM

Our dreams came true!!

"When we planned our trip to England, visiting Stonehenge was at the top of our list, it was a dream for both my husband and I to be able to stand inside the stone circle. We booked the premium Stonehenge tour with special access to the stone circle as dusk. We really didn't pay attention to the fact that we would also get to go to Bath and Laycock- both of which were wonderful. The trip to Stonehenge was beyond our wildest dreams and made our day a once-in-a-life-time experience. Thank you for offering this amazing day.

This review was modified by pjloduca on April 06 2016 10:28:05 AM

Complete tour to Stonehenge and Bath

"We did the Stonehenge and Bath tour last year. It doesn´t last long, but you can access to Stonehenge practically with no queue and they give you audio-guides for the tour. Later you arrive to Bath, with plenty of time to have lunch in the medieval city, access to the roman baths (with audio-guide too) and to walk around the city for a couple of hours. Of course you would like to spend more time there, but I consider that the lenght of this trip gives you a nice perspective of the main points.
The negative point was the time of departure. It was more than half an hour later than what is was expected due to technical problems. This is rather weird considering the English punctuality. Anyway, we were able to do everything that was programmed.
I would have liked to know that de visit to Stonehenge was short before purchasing. There´s not much to see there but it would be nice to have time to sit and watch the ruins.

This review was modified by luciapd on April 06 2016 08:50:33 AM

Don't Take the Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge, Lacock Tour

"This was nothing more than a 13 hour bus ride and and a bad lunch"

This review was modified by JohnThompson on April 06 2016 08:42:00 AM

The Best of All Worlds

"My daughter and I had joined the Day Tour to view all most popular landmarks of the City of London and the City of Westminster. We started the tour at the Victoria Coach Station where we met our guide and other tour participants. The tour was very well organized and one had to learn in a hurry about British punctuality, which helped all of us to get everywhere on time and to have enough time to spend in each location. The greatest highlight for us was the Tower of London and the Crown Jewels. We were also in awe of the St. Paul's Cathedral where we learned about two different approaches to worship. We advise people going on this tour to remember to bring an umbrella or a rain jacket. When it rains in London, one feels chilled to the bone. We saw the best of the best during the tour of London and enjoyed learning about history. No one knows how to preserve culture and history and bring it forward to modern times as the British! "

This review was modified by DiannaPitei on April 06 2016 08:44:32 AM

2016-04-06

It was absolutely the best trip to Paris

"It was absolutely the best trip - Our guide was a french lady I forget her name , she was so nice and dedicated to the trip & costumers. Her explanation and comments during the trip was amazing in English with french accent. She provided all the information we need and suggested to us nice places to see and shop during the free time.

The one day visit to Paris was full of beautiful sights and exceptional historical knowledge. Best part of the trip was Eiffel Tower, Seine cruise- Louvre was amazing- Eurostar was also a good experience as first time.

I was in a business trip to London & the one day trip to Paris was on of the highlights of my entire trip.

Thanks for our guide & Premuim tours

This review was modified by nmoh on April 06 2016 07:07:05 AM

2016-04-06

We had SUCH a great time!

"We actually took two Premium Tours, one for a tour of London and Stonehenge, and a day trip to Paris with Champagne Lunch. Our tour of London tour was great! They picked us up from our hotel, on time, and off we went. The tour guides were informative, kind and helpful. Even the bus driver who picked us up at our hotel to take us to the tour was pointing things out to us BEFORE the tour! We saw key sites in London and learned a lot. Then a relaxing ride on the Thames. Next we were off to Stonehenge. Our bus driver was on of our favorite people we had the pleasure to meet while in London. Stonehenge was beautiful! The whole trip was perfect. Our second trip, to Paris, was also very nice. It was well organized and our tour guide was wonderful. She kept everything on a tight schedule without making anything feel rushed. We started out with a ride on the Seine, which was stunning, and continued on to lunch on the Eiffel Tower. The food was delicious and the view was just gorgeous! We finished up our tour with a visit to The Louvre museum where we saw the famed Mona Lisa. Premium Tours helped to make our trip to London and Paris easy and carefree. We will definitely be booking with Premium Tours again."

This review was modified by TheKFam on April 06 2016 06:37:57 AM

Spain in the Cotswolds

"On 22nd September 2015, Patrick and I went to the Cotswolds. It was a wonderful day, lovely people. Patrick is Spanish and wanted to see Bibury. I was the only English person on the coach and we enjoyed the company of people from all over the world. The shared lunch was amazing and we laughed a lot. The only problem - it was cold and raining all day! Not the fault of the fantastic Premium Tours and the amazing guide and driver. Oh, by the way, it was Patrick's birthday! Elizabeth Williams"

Informative and fun

"We did a private sunset tour of Stonehedge with stops at Bath and Lalock on May 17, 2015. Tour guide was fun, easy going and very informative. The sky was cloudy most of the day but the sun came out just as we got to Stonehenge. The scenery was stunning. My advice is bring a hat and warm jacket, as it gets quite cold and windy there, and wear comfortable walking shoes for dirt roads and cobble stones. I also like to bring water. I absolutely recommend this tour vs the daytime visit because being at Stonehenge at sunset makes it magical and totally out of this world. Plus you get the benefit of no crowds. We also stopped for lunch at a pub in Lalock, for a reasonable price (don't recall exact amount), where I strongly recommend fish and chips. Food was also great! At the time, I paid 119 euros per person. We were given a central pick up location (easy to get to) where we got on/off the bus. "

This review was modified by Agauf on April 06 2016 04:51:34 AM

Share Premium Tours's store rating

Premium Tours is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Premium Tours is not a merchant member
Premium Tours does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!