• Address: 86 Gresham Road London

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"The correspondence with the customer services was effectively quick. Warwick Castle, Stratford & Oxford - see where Harry Potter was filmed for Sunday 07 July 2013 was good except the tour guide. He wasn't impress us a great service. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter with return transportation for Friday 12 July 2013 was great including the tour guide. She was nice, friendly and willing to service everyone despite very late tour at night."

"Excellent service. They were on time and all the placess we visited it was described in the broshure. The guide mam had a lot of informations and he was very helpfull with all the passangers. I recomended this company for the service."

"We had an excellent day on the Full London trip with an excellent guide for the day.
I would definetely recommend this package for anyone wanting to vist as much as possible in London without rushing too much. It is very well structured and I will likely book other tours with them if I am in London in the future.

"We booked 2 tours with Premium tours. The Magic of London tour and the Leeds castle, Dover,Canterbury, Greenwich tour. The busses were clean and very punctual, The drivers were funny and carefull. We were lucky to have the same Tour bus driver for both tours. He was very knowledgable and funny. He made the tours go by too fast. The prices were fantastic. We would book with Premium tours anytime and everytime from now on. We are going to look for Premium tours where ever we plan to go. "

"This is what they advertise:

Private viewing of Leeds castle - The loveliest castle in the world!;
See the Castle before it opens to the public - exclusive to Premium Tours
Lunch in Dover during summer (food and drink not included)
Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral
Walking tour of historic Greenwich
Cruise along the River Thames

This is what you get:

-A rush visit through the castle. They keep on hurrying you to move to the next room and you do NOT have enough time to see what is in there. Once you notice, you are already out of the castle and you have to get back to the bus, there was not even time to see around the castle, take pictures or to visit the maze. Besides it is not true that it is not open to the public, there were other visitors when we were there.

-A 5 min stop by the side of the road to "see" Dover.

-Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral (no guide).

-What they call Walking tour of historic Greenwich; is just a walk from the bus to the boat.

-Finally you get into the boat that takes you to London.

Do NOT fall for what they describe, you think you are going to visit all those places when you actually only drive through them. In my experience it was not worth it.

Besides our guide: Derek was so rude!! If you dare to speak while he was speaking he will humiliate you through the microphone. I understand that it is rude to speak while he is speaking, but you have to understand that it is not a classroom, but a family vacation trip! To make things worst, at the end of the trip he did not let us go without giving him and the driver a tip!

I would not expect that kind of attitude from a serious agency.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2014

PremiumTours.co.uk, Premium Tours rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback on the tour you took with us, although it's always disappointing when customers question our integrity online. I would be more than happy to address your specific observations about the contents of this tour and will endeavour to email you with the relevant information. I'm sure you can appreciate that the tour guide's sightseeing agenda during the summer months may not be appropriate in January when the days are much shorter and the weather less forgiving.”

"This was a beautiful day trip, the guide and driver were the most accommodating and knowledgeable. I would use premium tours again."

"A truly unique tour. The guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about the areas we visited. I highly recommend touring with Premium tours :-)"

"This was a inner circle tour to Stonehenge along with a stop at Bath and Lacock. Everything was terrific. Guide was very knowledgeable. The meal at the cottage was great. The trip ended with an overcast walk into Stonehenge with a rainbow arching in behind it. Hard to beat that shot! Thanks."

"Me & my family went on the Premium tours Stonehenge day tour and was overly pleased with the tour. Our driver/tour guide was very pleasant and through the journey to stonehenge gave us some very nice commentary on Stonehenge and London. The bus was clean and the journey was smooth. We would definitely recommend this tour for those wanted to do the morning tour to stonehenge."

"Desapontado, é como posso resumir o que senti após o término do passeio. Já começou não tão bem com o fato de não nos pegarem no nosso hotel e por sermos obrigados a acordar muito cedo para depois ficarmos esperando a toa. Em seguida, fomos até Windsor onde almoçamos em um restaurante péssimo e ficamos um bom tempo sem ter o que fazer. Este tempo perdido foi extremamente prejudicial mais tarde pois mal tivemos tempo de aproveitar Stonehenge. Depois de Stonehenge, fomos informados de que não poderíamos mais ir até Lacock pois não daria mais tempo e seguimos direto para Bath onde tivemos tempo apenas de tomar um café. Resumindo, nunca mais.

Disappointed, is how I can sum up what I felt after the ride. Have not started so well with the fact not catch us at our hotel and because we have to wake up very early to stay after waiting for nothing. Then we went to Windsor where we had lunch at a lousy restaurant and were a good time with nothing to do. This lost time was extremely harmful later since barely had time to enjoy Stonehenge. After Stonehenge, we were told that we could no longer go to Lacock it would not give more time and went straight to Bath where we had time just to have a coffee. In short, never.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2014

PremiumTours.co.uk, Premium Tours rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. Unfortunately being Boxing Day Windsor Castle was not open and we concede that the subsequent changes to the tour schedule were poorly managed. We also acknowledge your comments about the quality of the food and have brought this to the attention of the restaurant.
I will email you with further thoughts on the problems you encountered.”

"I was disappointed and felt rushed and stressed with the Bath portion of our tour. I expected a full afternoon in Bath, not three hours. We had lunch at the Pump Room. You have to allow time for a meal because you are not allowed to bring food on the bus, also there are no bathrooms on the bus. After lunch we did the audio tour of the Roman Baths, but there was not enough time left to finish the audio tour. I hurriedly ran into a shop to buy post cards a couple of souvenirs and rush back to the bus. There was not a enough to time to visit the abbey and walk around the town. I made my feelings known to Carol our tour guide and she emphasized and said she didn't want me to feel stressed, but they had to take our driver's hours into consideration. I don't quite know what she was referring to, the overtime, fatigue or rush hour traffic. If it's the overtime, raise the price of the tour. I'll gladly pay for a full afternoon in Bath. If it's fatigue, he had time to take a nap. If it's rush hour traffic, that should be a given. Getting to see the sites in Bath at a relaxing pace is worth the traffic back to London. Carol recognized in her remarks to the passengers that there was not enough time, but she hoped we had a "taste" of Bath to return. I didn't spend $3,000-$4,000 to come to England for a "taste" to spend another $3,000-$4,000 to return to a place that I expected to have time to visit. We could have more time in the trip not only if we stayed longer in Bath, but in the morning pick-up process. Instead of picking people up 3 meeting places and distributing them to the the different tour buses at the Victoria station, we would meet at Victoria. After all there was little concern about returning people to their initial meeting place. We were dropped off at two places once we returned to London. Carol helped people with the Underground stations to get them back to their hotels. By that time we were familiar with the Underground, it's that we expected to be returned to our original meeting place, (which by the way the bus was late that morning) and would have brought our Oyster cards, instead we had to pay for one way cards back to our hotel. I was so frustrated and disappointed by the time we got off the bus, I never want to take a bus tour again. I don't know what other options we have since we don't drive, but this was so unfulfilling and not fun."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-09-2014

PremiumTours.co.uk, Premium Tours rep has responded

“Thanks for those comments on your sightseeing experience with Premium Tours. Your observations are important to us as we strive to improve the quality of all our products. I believe,however, that certain aspects of your review are unjustified and require a more detailed explanation. I will endeavour to contact you with our case for the defence.”

"We as a group had 2 tours with Premium Tours last spring. One was exceptional, which was the London Eye Classic Red Bus tour! One was good with the exception of our tour guide, which was the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, & Bath tour. He was very informative; however, he was not the tour guide that we had previously and was quite arrogant and condescending to us "Yanks". He made fun of our accents and made fun of Americans in general. This was a group of psychology university students from Arkansas. I have a PhD in psychology. We are not illiterate! With the exception of the tour guide, the tour itself was good. I will say the pub meal included at Windsor Castle was horrific: cold and had been cooked quite some time before we actually received it. But it was okay; however, the tour guide was not an experience I want to repeat."

"We booked the London Tour for a very special occasion, and the pre-tour service, and correspondence made before, booking process, any subsequent enquiries I made and the tour guide on the day (lovely, organised, efficient and helpful Diana) were all really excellent, efficient..... and to top it off the weather was also stunning!"

CDofSTJ's Avatar
USA

"Premium tours was by far the best tour experience I had in Europe. The tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining, and funny. He was very accommodating and made sure that everyone was on the bus before we left each site and that everyone was having a good time. I would recommend Premium tours to anyone. I was traveling alone, there were seniors, young people, couples, families... It was a diverse group which led to some entertaining conversations."

"Our tour guide and his driver did a good job of making sure vacationers on our bus follow the schedule as best as possible. I know how challenging it can be to coordinate many people with different temperaments being a former (U.S.) high school teacher myself.

My friends and I took the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath tour and enjoyed ever minute of it. It poured down rain at Stonehenge, but the guide still had a great attitude about it. He still got us there! Nothing was going to stop us from taking pics at Stonehenge, not even a sudden brief heavy storm that came out of nowhere.

We loved the door to door service that began with pick up from your hotel to the tour depot to the destinations and back to your hotel. The guides did take good care of us. From the tidbits of history to the spats of humor to seeing if we were awake during the bus ride to making sure we were all accounted for, my friends and I reflect about the trip and we always say that tour was a genuine good time. Very memorable. =) Though it was a long tour day, it did't seem so long because we were enjoying ourselves so much; taking pictures, taking about what we saw and learned, and talking about what we are going to eat next.

When I am in the UK again, I would definitely do another tour with them again. Hopefully with the same tour guide! He was funny! Thanks Premium Tours (UK)!

Premium Tours is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium Tours is a merchant member
Premium Tours participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.