Stores > Premium Tours

• Phone: 02077131311
    • Customer Support: 02077131311
    • Business Hours: 6.00 - 22.00

"We went on the Stonehenge, Lacock, Bath tour
It was a brilliant day and we had a rare opportunity to enter the circle with half the bus tour, we got amazing photos and was definitely a highlight of our holiday
Our guide David was absolutely terrific and kept us totally entertained and was knew so much about the history
We were a little rushed in Bath but we had extra time at other places
If you read this David, thank you once again and Richard the driver did a great job
Paul & Melissa, Sydney

"good staff, well organised and good price-quality ratio"

"We took a Premium Tour from London to Paris for a day-trip. It was PERFECT. Truly, exactly the experience we were looking for. The company made everything so easy for us and the guide was terrific and the whole thing was very cost effective given the fact that we got round trip transportation, a bus tour of all of Paris in a warm and covered bus, a gorgeous and actually delicious lunch on the Eiffel Tower, a cruise on the river Seine and a tour of the Louvre's most famous pieces. If I had anything negative to say, it would be that the river cruise needed a much better audio tour but that has nothing to do with Premium Tours (to my knowledge). My entire family (my husband and I and our two boys, aged 15 and 12) absolutely and wholeheartedly recommend Premium Tours. "

"We used Premium Tours to transport us to the Harry Potter Studio Tour outside of London and the overall experience was quite perfect. The coach/bus was very nice and comfortable and the driver was extremely friendly and accommodating. Would not hesitate to use Premium Tours again. "

"My family and I went on the Wndsor, Stonehenge, and Bath tour and had a blast! Our guide was very knowledgeable and the bus was comfy. We only wish we had more time at Windsor and Bath!"

"I joined a Stonehenge and Bath tour on the 4th of August, 2014. The trip was awesome and made funny and interesting thanks to our guide. I'd surely book another tour when I'll go back to London"

"Premium Tours is a great experience, and accommodating when last minute change is needed. Only a half hour before our tour was supposed to leave, they let us change to an afternoon tour instead with no charge. I do wish we had more time at Stonehenge, and was annoyed when we waited over a half hour for people who chose to take their time.

Overall, 3.5/5

"Premium Tours provided us a great day on the road around London. We got a lot in. Our tour guide was very friendly and the people on the bus were also great company. An excellent day!"

"I booked a 4-site tour (Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath) that was a bit of a whirlwind but amazing to see all sites in a day during my limited time in London during the summer of 2014. The tour guide was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and provided a great walking tour of Bath and Lacock. The driver was exceptional and avoided traffic snares to keep us on time. I would definitely book again."

"We had a great time on the tour. It was very organized and the coach was on time. Our tour guide was really informative and was able to answer any question(s) that we asked. He made sure we knew what time to be back at the coach and told us a lot about the sites we'd be visiting. My wife and I had a great date."

"Very good tour, we went on the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath tour. The tour guide was very informative- provided color commentary along the way. Bus accommodations were comfortable-- recommend this tour for 1st time UK visitors and families."

"I booked with Premium Tours for my first two days in the UK. And I have no regrets that I booked with them. Their tour guides are so accommodating and funny. They seem to enjoy their jobs, and they always make sure that the participants of the tour are having fun. There was also perfect time management. There was just enough time for us to enjoy each tourist spot. "

"We were very happy with Premium Tours. They positively delivered what they promised and much more. The tour guide was knowledgeable, whimsical, and friendly. We will use Premium Tours again on our return to London. "

"The guide was very helpful, knowledgeable and considerate."

"I had the chance to go through Windsor castle, Stonehenge and bath. the locations are great, the tour was greatly arranged and I would do it again except we run late due to exeptional queues in each location. The guide was great and helped to recover the situation and provided nice insights and support in each place."

Share Premium Tours's store rating

Premium Tours is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Premium Tours is a merchant member
Premium Tours participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.