Stores > Premium Tours

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Premium Tours by clicking a star below.
2017-03-26

England in One Day Tour - A Must When in London

"I booked the England in One Day Tour because I only had 2 days to spare in London before jetting off to other places in Europe. It was the best 14 hours I've spend in one day. I got to see Stonehenge, Bath and Stratford Upon Avon. As a literary geek, it was amazing to visit the Jane Austen Centre and Shakespeare's birthplace in the same day. This tour is extremely fast-paced (could be slow if you do not attempt to see all the must-see spots in each town). I was able to check everything off my list...including the Roman Baths, The Circus etc in Bath and I even strolled down the bank of the River Avon to see the Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare was laid to rest. You only get 15 minutes in Stonehenge so it helps to read about it and skip the audio guide when you're actually there. In fact, do all the research before going on this tour, it will save you a lot of time! Definitely worth the money! I highly recommend it!"

This review was modified by AngeliSwinamer on March 26 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-03-23

Buyer Beware-"Un-Guided

"My cousin and I arrived at the train station only to discover that we would not have any guide... AT ALL. Instead, were handed an envelope with our train tickets, a map, some coupons, and a Pamphlet. Apparently our tour was "un-guided", and we were left to wander Paris on our own.
Had I known I would have purchased a regular train ticket. We had no use for the coupons, and maps are readily available around the city.
I was sorely disheartened the entire ride to Paris from London. After spending hours lost, we eventually found our way, and made our own fun. Despite the cold, and the rain we made it out alive, and home safe. I could have had the same experience for a third of the price. Not a fan.

This review was modified by VegasGoldAlpaca on March 23 2017 05:45:02 PM

Worthwhile tour!!

"I had booked a tour for Stonehenge and Bath from London. It was an excellent experience and our guide for the tour was very knowledgable giving us interesting facts about both the places. The tour started on time and got us back to London within the time frame provided!! Thanks for an awesome tour!! "

This review was modified by TsultemBhutia on March 22 2017 10:30:01 AM

Informative but rushed

"I went on the Stonehenge/Bath tour in October. The sights were wonderful but of course it would have been nice to spend just a little more time at Stonehenge, especially since the audio guide that was provided had more content than time that was permitted.

I went on the included walking tour of Bath. The tour guide was very fast paced (it was difficult at times to walk fast enough to keep up with him!) and while he was extremely knowledgeable, he also was rather crass and didn't seem to care much for people. Probably not the best attribute for a tour guide.

This review was modified by PeachSturgeon on March 22 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-03-22

Great way to get into Christmad

"Having been on two Christmas Lights tours, 2015 & 2016 I would highly recommend it.

The tour guide is lively, fun and very informative. It's a great way to get the Christmas vibe.

Tip 1: if you want to get the best views (upstairs in the open top bus) get there early, people start queuing 45mins beforehand

Tip 2: wear very warm clothing, scarf, hat, gloves, for sitting on up the top of the open top bus, it can get quite cold.

This review was modified by TootseSzabo on March 22 2017 09:15:01 AM

London countryside

"John was a great guide on the Leed's castle, Dover, Canterbury tour 2 weeks ago. Only a minor variation from the planned tour in that the walking tour of Greenwich did not occur. Considering some traffic delays, the majority of the group opted for an earlier boat ride at the end of the tour instead of the walk thru Greenwich. I really wasn't that disappointed as it was a full day with enough walking. Overall very good value for the price."

This review was modified by OliveGreenWhippet on March 21 2017 09:15:02 PM

Winter Day Tour

"We had a great time at Stonehenge and Bath. Timely departure and return to London. Tour guide, John was great and so is our driver Anthony."

This review was modified by OrangePelican on March 21 2017 08:45:02 PM

Paris In A Day!

"While visiting in London, my daughter & I only had a day to spend in Paris. I made the right decision by going with Premium Tours....Paris in a day w/Champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower. I had no worries, everything was included in the price (transportation to and from, on the EuroStar train, tour bus, river cruise & lunch). We had an awesome time!!"

This review was modified by MzMimi904 on March 21 2017 08:00:02 PM

Great tour

"Great tour and fantastic history lesson during the bus ride. Very well timed and organized."

This review was modified by robertkrakauer on March 21 2017 05:00:08 PM

Excellent Harry Potter Studios Tour

"seemless, comfortable, easy.
The best way to maximise your time and experience the wonder of the Harry Potter world. A word of advice: the cafe is expensive. Packing a lunch makes good sense

This review was modified by PaleVioletRedSquirrel on March 21 2017 03:45:01 PM

Excellent tour

"Excellent tour guide with lots of information and managed our time really well. "

This review was modified by PiggyPinkAntlion on March 21 2017 01:00:07 PM

Tour DE France !

"Tour guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable of the tour sights and history. Enjoyed the since of humor of the tour guide. "

This review was modified by virgjpamela on March 21 2017 08:45:01 AM

Fabulous Paris trip!

"Excellent experience. I had originally booked the wrong date but they were very accommodating with changing the date after the fact with no extra charges.
The guide was wonderful, we enjoyed her immensely.
It was a well paced day, we were able to see everything we wanted and it never felt rushed.
It was a perfect taste of Paris, enough to satisfy but still leaving you wanting more.

This review was modified by vewaldner-68286 on March 21 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-03-21

Best memories that will last forever

"The tour guide is nice,knowledgeable and helpful. We had a nice time on the comfortable coach and really enjoy our trip. The punctuality of departure and arrival was great which doesn't waste any of our time. The experience was extremely amazing , I would definitely choose premium tour the next time I visit London ."

This review was modified by wish101bee on March 21 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-03-17

Lousy Service

"As an international traveler, I booked the trip in Hong Kong. After I had paid 174 pounds (for 2 persons), the trip was confirmed by the company,, however without any invoice number, nor thereafter did I receive any information nor any reminder re the trip. I had missed the trip eventually. Given a letter been sent to complain, I have not heard a word from the company!"

This review was modified by nadual on March 17 2017 06:00:02 PM

Share Premium Tours's store rating

Premium Tours is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Premium Tours is not a merchant member
Premium Tours does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!