Stores > Precision Roller

800-832-4548
      imaging@precisionroller.com
      800-323-9523

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Precision Roller by clicking a star below.
2017-10-09

Repeat Customer

"Years ago I ordered from Precision Roller when I worked in an architectural firm, needing parts for a printer. A few years ago I returned to Precision Roller when I needed toner for our copier. Now, we've purchased a new copier and again, I return to Precision Roller for the toner I need. They have great prices and quick shipping. I recommend Precision Roller."

2015-11-20

"Fine products, great prices. quick delivery, what's not to live?. "

2015-11-18

"After attempting to purchase the item from DELL, which sent me the wrong item, I came upon your establishment on the internet. I ordered the cartridge, received it in 3 days, and it has been used by effectively since. I will continue to deal with you because your price is fair, delivery is prompt and the product appears to be very good. Don't know how it will last, hopefully quite a while."

2015-11-17

"Precision roller had what I needed on the two occasions that I ordered from them. I expect to make use of their excellent service as the need arises. The items I ordered were delivered in a very short time."

2015-11-06

"The replacement toners are sold at affordable prices but every 'one' out of 'five' or so will always print badly. At first we used to send the bad toners back but then after a few years learned to accept that one out of five will just be bad and live with it.

I would also like to see a program from precision where we could send back used toners. We aren't asking for credit on them but rather just to be able to send the used ones back so they can be cleaned and used again. The city charges us for disposing of them so even sending them back to precision to be cleaned and reused would be better than having to pay the city to dispose of them.

2015-11-02

"My experience with Precision Roller is very good service good product I will continue
to buying my toners with them

2015-11-02

"Fast shipping, great product. "

2015-10-26

"Received my toner order in the amount of time they told me, but the toner was supposed to be 36K page yield and it was all gone in less than 30 days, running just 6300 copies. I realize this was a compatible toner and I know the page yield is based on 5% but we got barely 20% of the copies we normally get from another supplier who ALSO sells compatibles. Never have we had a toner run out so fast. Also, the black toner didn't seem REAL BLACK. It was a lighter black than we are used to. Guess I won't be ordering from them again."

2015-10-16

"My experience has been positive. Easy to use Page search, parts availability and order processing. I HAVE SEEN THAT HAVE IMPROVED THE SECTION OF ORDERS WHEN we have BACK ORDERS. AND VERY KIND IN CUSTOMER SERVICE."

2015-10-15

"The Customer Support is OUTSTANDING!!! When they say guarantee customer satisfaction they really mean it. That is RARE from my experience."

2015-10-05

"No problems with this order, my first order. I saved them as a favorite."

2015-09-28

"It was the part I needed and it shipped quickly."

2015-09-24

"It was a good experience ordering from PR, because I received my order on time and no problems at all."

2015-09-08

"Have not received anything I ordered. "

2015-09-08

"Shipping error was fixed easily. I received my package the next day. You can't beat these prices. They are definitely the lowest and fastest shipping out there. They also work just as well as HP cartridges do. "

Share Precision Roller's store rating

Precision Roller is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Precision Roller is not a merchant member
Precision Roller does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!