Precious Accents Reviews - preciousaccents.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 4 reviews

Precious Accents is not a merchant member
Precious Accents does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"These people are scam artists! I ordered a Pandora bracelet online and they sent me a piece of garbage imitation. It was a fake and tarnished within a week. When I tried to return it they admitted it was a fake and would not return it. I had the receipt and packaging and they accused me of scamming them. After speaking to other Pandora retailers in the area it sounds like they have a reputation for this fraud. I reported them to Pandora and the Better Business Bureau. I hope they put them out of business so that no one else has to go through this. Do NOT give them your business! You will be sorry. They are not nice people!"

"I wish I had read these reviews before - I had the exact same experience. I placed an order for two items with next day shipping. I received an email order confirmation showing both items, but only one was received. It took forever to get through to Customer Service (they are never open and/or don't answer the phone), and they said they sent an email advising that one item was backordered. They never sent this email. Very frustrating company to deal with. Will NOT be ordering from them again and I wouldn't recommend them at all."

modified review This review was modified by TwinMom16 on January 09 2013 11:18:03 AM

"I ordered a charm, for a Christmas present, on 12-16-12. Their sight says they have same day shipping on most orders, but I went ahead and paid for expedited shipping. I kept checking my order status and it showed pending. I tried to call them and no one ever answered. I emailed them several times and finally got a reply on the 20th that the item was being rushed for shipment. I kept checking the status and on the afternoon of 12-22-12 it showed as being backordered. Now I do not have time to find the present somewhere else. I have told them to cancel the order and refund my money, as they took my payment the day I ordered. Which I bet they will not do and I'll have to take the matter to the paypal resolution center. I will update my review at a later date to let you know how it turns out. "

"Horrible Experience, Avoid! I ordered three pandora charms from them on 12/14/2010. A few days later when the order still had not shipped, I called and was told that in order to get the items by Christmas I would need to pay for expedited shipping, which I then did. They finally shipped ONE of the charms to me on 12/21/2010 but charged me for all THREE and did not even notify my that they would not be shipping me my total order. There was nothing on the web site or any contact that any of the items were sold out and would not arrive. I received the package on 12/23 and then discovered that I only received 1 item (but was charged for all 3). I then had to scramble to find a local jeweler for the other items to complete my gift. In order to get my money back for the 2 non-delivered items I had to file a claim with my credit card. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau which they then lied when they responded to my complaint. I would never order from them again."