Stores > Powersport Superstore
  • Powersport Supe

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Powersport Superstore by clicking a star below.
2017-08-23

Love It All!!!

"I already ordered from the website and then saw the reviews. I was worried about my order. But they made me very comfortable throughout the whole process. And when I received my ATV, it was just how I saw it on the website. My children lived it and it runs great. Thank you!"

2017-07-11

Bad business altogether

"Sent me somthing i purchased 2 weeks before a 2wk out of state fishing trip and recieved 2 days befor. What they sent was just a part for what i bought even though reciept states "Rigid ind. LED Spotlight". and amout payed was for other compritabl spotlights. Instead of sending me the light they said i could send it back wich would take 4 to 8 days, which is half my vacation. They would refund my money. I aint rich i neeed that money to buy another. My son purchased 2 Cree LED spot light and wiring harnesses through lightsplus for 10.98 more for me for a suprize on july 10 and we had them them befor we pulled out of driveway on the 12 for vacation."

2017-07-11

Happy to have your money - Expect no customer support afterwards

"Bought products on line via Amazon. Had a serious problem with one of the items (KURYAKYN peg that fell apart quickly after the purchase). Store claimed this is not a warranty case (how come?) and did nothing to replace the lost part.

Would recommend shopping elsewhere.

2017-06-27

Horrible customer service!

"Wow! I'm shocked at the horrible customer service from the owner of this store. The products and prices are good, and he has good workers, but my goodness this store will definitely be out of business soon because of the owner. So sad to see a person who is so miserable inside. "

2017-03-23

Stay away from this company!

"This place is ridiculous, stay away! I ordered a part on Friday. I chose UPS ground shipping. I assumed the part would ship on Monday because it was in stock. It didn't ship, so I emailed them. It shipped Tuesday night for UPS pickup Wednesday. I emailed them and they told me, rudely, that the website said it would ship in 2-3 days. I sent them a screen shot showing it doesn't say that, but they just argued that it did. Then they said I chose standard shipping, which I didn't. So I asked for a refund for the additional shipping costs I paid, they just laughed. I will not order from this company ever again and I would HIGHLY recommend you stay well away from them."

2016-08-02

TOP TOP TOP seller

"100% happy about my order, fair price, fast shipping good contact. 100% TOP seller"

2016-08-01

"Great product, fast shipping, and an easy seller to communicate with."

2016-08-01

Excellent Merchant!

"I had a great experience with Powersports Superstore. The side panels I ordered for my Honda 100r were the least expensive that I could find anywhere, they were shipped out right away, and arrived at my house in perfect condition before the quoted time. Excellent Merchant."

2016-07-31

A completely worthless seller with NO customer service.

"After purchasing replacement mufflers on EBay, I gave them a positive feedback before trying to install the parts. Application was exactly correct. LH assembly wasn't even close to fitting. Corresponded through EBay, giving dimensions, and asking them to check another set. THEY DON'T STOCK ANYTHING. Another drop ship seller. I was told to contact the manufacturer. THAT was the extent of the customer service. After looking at the reviews on YELP and other sites, I wish I'd have looked there first. Good thing I'm handy with a torch and welder. Thanks for nothing. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! THEY HAVE NOTHING VESTED & DON'T GIVE A SH*t."

Fast turn around??

"Very slow to ship. No clue what they are doing."

I had no problems

"Been reading some of the reviews on here. I can't believe people blame Powersport for damage while shipping. Fredex is a horrible and unworthy shipping company. I've ordered several things and have been super happy."

2016-04-09

Customer satisfaction pledge is a joke. Worst customer service ever!

"Received damaged part due to poor packaging and they won't refund or send me another until they are done blaming fedex. They wont even answer the simple question "will you stand up if frdex doesnt" and I have asked 3 times. Fancy website full of lies! Everything is big in Texas including the bull! "

2015-12-01

"Sure wish I had seen this page before I placed an order with these incompetent jackasses.
I ordered a Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner Digital Fuel Processor for 1999 Harley Davidson FLHRCI.
When it arrived it had obviously been opened...;perhaps used...and the inner cellophane pack had been opened and the installation instructions were missing.
When I wrote to their customer service they told me to get in touch with the manufacturer to retrieve them.
Nearly $500 for this unit and they can't even insure the instructions for installation are included.
Now I have the unit...of nearly $500....but cannot use it until I get the instructions from the manufacturer.
Who the HELL does business like that??
I ordered the unit from Amazon and hold them every bit as responsible as I do the idiots at Powersports.

2015-10-07

"I bought ignition points and condensor set from POWER SPORT SUPERSTORE . After installing the condensor I noticed the points were the wrong item . I sent back via amazon instructions and package came back " return to sender"

After several emails trying to get either the right part or a partial adjustment,Ive just given up .
These folks come off as real wise guys! even telling me to place another new order.
One star is way too high for this bunch .

2015-09-26

"If I could give 0 or negative stars I would! I ordered a set of aftermarket lens covers. One side fit fine the other did not and allowed water/condensation in, which I didn't notice till a week after installing. I figured no problem... I'll get it replaced because I just got these less then a month! Well this horrible company say not our problem you gotta go to the manufacturer to get your problem resolved. What kind of craptacular product backing you have and horrible customer service and support!!! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!"

Share Powersport Superstore's store rating

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member
Powersport Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!