Stores > Powersport Superstore

Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-02

TOP TOP TOP seller

"100% happy about my order, fair price, fast shipping good contact. 100% TOP seller"

2016-08-01

"Great product, fast shipping, and an easy seller to communicate with."

2016-08-01

Excellent Merchant!

"I had a great experience with Powersports Superstore. The side panels I ordered for my Honda 100r were the least expensive that I could find anywhere, they were shipped out right away, and arrived at my house in perfect condition before the quoted time. Excellent Merchant."

2016-07-31

A completely worthless seller with NO customer service.

"After purchasing replacement mufflers on EBay, I gave them a positive feedback before trying to install the parts. Application was exactly correct. LH assembly wasn't even close to fitting. Corresponded through EBay, giving dimensions, and asking them to check another set. THEY DON'T STOCK ANYTHING. Another drop ship seller. I was told to contact the manufacturer. THAT was the extent of the customer service. After looking at the reviews on YELP and other sites, I wish I'd have looked there first. Good thing I'm handy with a torch and welder. Thanks for nothing. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! THEY HAVE NOTHING VESTED & DON'T GIVE A SH*t."

This review was modified by BoTyGuy on July 31 2016 09:37:46 PM

Fast turn around??

"Very slow to ship. No clue what they are doing."

This review was modified by tcat446 on August 05 2016 07:22:28 PM

I had no problems

"Been reading some of the reviews on here. I can't believe people blame Powersport for damage while shipping. Fredex is a horrible and unworthy shipping company. I've ordered several things and have been super happy."

2016-04-09

Customer satisfaction pledge is a joke. Worst customer service ever!

"Received damaged part due to poor packaging and they won't refund or send me another until they are done blaming fedex. They wont even answer the simple question "will you stand up if frdex doesnt" and I have asked 3 times. Fancy website full of lies! Everything is big in Texas including the bull! "

This review was modified by Yellow-fever on April 09 2016 08:25:05 AM

2015-12-01

"Sure wish I had seen this page before I placed an order with these incompetent jackasses.
I ordered a Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner Digital Fuel Processor for 1999 Harley Davidson FLHRCI.
When it arrived it had obviously been opened...;perhaps used...and the inner cellophane pack had been opened and the installation instructions were missing.
When I wrote to their customer service they told me to get in touch with the manufacturer to retrieve them.
Nearly $500 for this unit and they can't even insure the instructions for installation are included.
Now I have the unit...of nearly $500....but cannot use it until I get the instructions from the manufacturer.
Who the HELL does business like that??
I ordered the unit from Amazon and hold them every bit as responsible as I do the idiots at Powersports.

This review was modified by BykrDooD on December 01 2015 06:18:00 AM

2015-10-07

"I bought ignition points and condensor set from POWER SPORT SUPERSTORE . After installing the condensor I noticed the points were the wrong item . I sent back via amazon instructions and package came back " return to sender"

After several emails trying to get either the right part or a partial adjustment,Ive just given up .
These folks come off as real wise guys! even telling me to place another new order.
One star is way too high for this bunch .

This review was modified by RBREEZE on October 08 2015 08:34:03 AM

2015-09-26

"If I could give 0 or negative stars I would! I ordered a set of aftermarket lens covers. One side fit fine the other did not and allowed water/condensation in, which I didn't notice till a week after installing. I figured no problem... I'll get it replaced because I just got these less then a month! Well this horrible company say not our problem you gotta go to the manufacturer to get your problem resolved. What kind of craptacular product backing you have and horrible customer service and support!!! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!"

2015-07-06

"This place is a JOKE!!! I placed an order on a Monday which stated my order was "processing" for a week. I decided to call and see what was going on at which time I was informed that the helmet I had ordered AND been charged for was no longer available. They did not tell me this and had I not called them I would have had no idea. Meanwhile I am sitting around waiting for a pretty important part of my needs for riding my bike. I asked to have the helmet replaced with another at the same price, but was told that was undoable. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told he would be in later, but "does not usually call people back". Are you kidding me?!?! What a friggin' way to operate a business. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRENDOUS and apparently they sell items they don't even have in stock!!!"

2015-06-17

"Because of Powersport Super Store I will NEVER again order anything from Amazon again!"

This review was modified by zuma6 on June 17 2015 07:46:53 AM

2015-06-12

"tried to contact by email no answer back tried calling no answer or return calls. They take your money and then forget about you."

2015-06-09

"Steer clear!!
I think they have stuff shipped directly from the manufacturer. They constantly lie about order status. "Customer service" is anything but. Everyone who answers the phone will tell you a different story about your order. Jason, the "general manager" is NOT a manager. His IQ is very apparent via telephone and manager would not tell a customer his "$100 isn't going to hurt the company". I had to resort to threatening a letter to the District Attorney to get any results. Buy from Revzilla.

This review was modified by johnkarsten01 on June 09 2015 11:12:04 AM

2015-05-06

"I wish i had read the reviews before i ordered from this company. I ordered a pair of ODI atv lock on grips and half the parts were missing. After finally reaching customer service they were jerks and left me on hold forever, which i am sure was intentional. I am now sending the order back so i hope that the refund is not something that i need to chase as well. "

This review was modified by acarroll69 on May 06 2015 05:13:39 AM

Share Powersport Superstore's store rating

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member
Powersport Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!