• Powersport Supe

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"If I could give 0 or negative stars I would! I ordered a set of aftermarket lens covers. One side fit fine the other did not and allowed water/condensation in, which I didn't notice till a week after installing. I figured no problem... I'll get it replaced because I just got these less then a month! Well this horrible company say not our problem you gotta go to the manufacturer to get your problem resolved. What kind of craptacular product backing you have and horrible customer service and support!!! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!"

"This place is a JOKE!!! I placed an order on a Monday which stated my order was "processing" for a week. I decided to call and see what was going on at which time I was informed that the helmet I had ordered AND been charged for was no longer available. They did not tell me this and had I not called them I would have had no idea. Meanwhile I am sitting around waiting for a pretty important part of my needs for riding my bike. I asked to have the helmet replaced with another at the same price, but was told that was undoable. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told he would be in later, but "does not usually call people back". Are you kidding me?!?! What a friggin' way to operate a business. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRENDOUS and apparently they sell items they don't even have in stock!!!"

"Because of Powersport Super Store I will NEVER again order anything from Amazon again!"

This review was modified by zuma6 on June 17 2015 07:46:53 AM

"tried to contact by email no answer back tried calling no answer or return calls. They take your money and then forget about you."

"Steer clear!!
I think they have stuff shipped directly from the manufacturer. They constantly lie about order status. "Customer service" is anything but. Everyone who answers the phone will tell you a different story about your order. Jason, the "general manager" is NOT a manager. His IQ is very apparent via telephone and manager would not tell a customer his "$100 isn't going to hurt the company". I had to resort to threatening a letter to the District Attorney to get any results. Buy from Revzilla.

This review was modified by johnkarsten01 on June 09 2015 11:12:04 AM

"I wish i had read the reviews before i ordered from this company. I ordered a pair of ODI atv lock on grips and half the parts were missing. After finally reaching customer service they were jerks and left me on hold forever, which i am sure was intentional. I am now sending the order back so i hope that the refund is not something that i need to chase as well. "

This review was modified by acarroll69 on May 06 2015 05:13:39 AM

"DO NOT BUY FROM! Received the ATV spreader, it was missing parts and damaged. Customer service clerk Matt, was rude as well as the so called General Manager Jason, who has the IQ of a box of rocks. Jason hung up on me when I asked to speak to the owner. Filed claim with Amazon and reported to BBB. The Amazon reviews are from their employees leaving the positive feed. This business and it's employees are in need of taking a remedial customer service class!"

This review was modified by PowersportsSuperstoreSTINKS on May 02 2015 05:10:21 AM

"I ordered a visor for a helmet i purchased from this company & it was the wrong size visor. I ordered another visor & it was the EXACT same dimensions of the last incorrect one. The company did not want to resolve the issue. Kept avoiding every question I asked. THEY ARE CROOKS. HAPPY TO RIP ME OFF. WATCH OUT !!"

"I purchased a stator for a motorcycle from Powersports Superstore via Amazon. I paid for expedited shipping. The part arrived on time. I installed the part only to find that it was so poorly constructed that the stator made contact with the flywheel and therefore would never generate an electrical field due to the presence of a constant path to ground. I returned the defective product and they refuse to issue a refund because I had installed it. I communicated via email and by phone. They will not budge. So my advice is do business elsewhere."

This review was modified by Landcruisermike on March 24 2015 12:11:36 PM

"Ordered a small, common, "IN STOCK" fork bushing kit through amazon on a SUNDAY night. I just called them today, THURSDAY, and they told me it would be going out today. When I offered to pay for faster shipping (because I needed this for the coming weekend. Keep in mind I ordered this "in stock item" with a full week in advance), they told me there was nothing they could do to alter the shipping method.

What a bunch of hacks. They will sit on your purchase for a week before shipping it.

Buy somewhere else. I used them because it was the best price. But I would have gladly paid the extra few dollars to a competent business had I known what would happen. I wish I could give zero stars.

This review was modified by whyDoINeedAnAccount on February 26 2015 10:41:06 AM

"These guys will sit on your order for a week unless you pay an exorbitant fee for expedited handling. I bought a simple $25 choke cable from Amazon that was sourced by these guys with free shipping. 10 days later and it's still not here. In order to ship the part out in two days, you have to pay a $17 fee. I will never do business with this company again, and only wish I would have read these reviews before buying from them."

"To echo the sentiments of other reviews I can hand on heart say that this is the most woeful customer service experience I've ever had. The item fell apart first time I used it and they didn't want to know. Refused out of hand to do anything about it. Go elsewhere - you can definitely do better or at least it's hard to imagine you could do worse!"

"I ordered a snow plow from Powersport Superstore that had been damaged during shipement. The packaging was as poor as their customer service. I had to wait a month before I was finally able to get my money returned. I had to continually call and email the worst customer service department I have ever dealt with. They treated me as if I was at fault the plow came damaged. At first, all I wanted was to return the damaged plow for a new one. By the end, all I wanted was my money back and to never deal with them ever again. I've never given feedback on anything like this before, but I feel a need to throw out a "CAUTION" to others that may decide to purchase from this company. This is not a way to run a business!"

"Ordered a jacket from the company that supposedly was in stock. It took them 7 days to box it up and start the shipment process. Received a tracking number. After 6 days the shipping was never updated. Sent an email and they said it was delivered. Shipping tracking info never said it was delivered. i contacted USPS and they said it was still in transit with no available update. Superstore apparently got
In contact with USPS and was told the package Unfortunatly got shipped priority mail without a
Tracking number. That's funny because they sent me a tracking number when it was apparently shipped. They proceeded to tell me that USPS said it got got lost or damaged in transit. They had to cancel my order and refund my money. Not what I was told by USPS. Wish I would have read reviews for this company. Amazon should not promote this company's business on their website. Makes them look bad.

This review was modified by danaburger8875 on December 22 2014 04:11:53 PM

"I wish I would have checked the reviews before I ordered. Will never do business with this company again! Sent me the wrong thing, changed the item in their computer after I ordered and then claimed I ordered the wrong thing. Then said "no changes" have been made to the item since February in their data base. Call BS on that. They will not make good on it because "oils" can not be returned, but did not offer to send me what was pictured and what I purchased. Horrible customer service!"

This review was modified by FredFender on December 01 2014 01:46:37 PM

Share Powersport Superstore's store rating

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member
Powersport Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!