Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! I ordered from this company over 20 days ago. I was told I would receive x4 of a product only to receive x1. It clearly stated in the description I would receive what I was promised, but was told by "Matthew" that they would not honor it. If a company messes up and puts the wrong info in the description THEY HONOR IT. This is a sneaky sales tactic to get you to pay them for a product and by the time they have put you through the ringer they expect you just pay it. I have never been more disappointed by a company in my life. And this is the first negative review I have ever written. Thank you powersport superstore for wasting my time."

modified review This review was modified by samcbr600 on July 09 2014 09:43:44 AM

"Add me to the poor review list. Ordered seals for my NX, the ones they said I needed. I wasn't able to get on the project right away and when I realized they had sent the wrong ones they told me sorry, no can do. Even though they were new and unopened. Any decent company would have done something to get me an exchange, especially since it was totally their fault I had the wrong seals. Their website still lists it incorrectly. "

"I bought 2 Shoari LifePO4 batteries and a charger of Amazon from the Powersport Superstore. The batteries did not perform as rated and one showed a internal error the second time I tried to charge it. I did a request for a full refund and the label that printed had me pay for the shipping so I called them and asked for a prepaid label. They said they would email me back and never did. After 7 emails I finally called Amazon and they called Powersport Superstore. They hung up on Amazon twice so Amazon is having to pay me and go after the company. Poor products, no customer support, lying, and rude."

"Stay as far away from here as you can. The reviews are real.
I had a very very bad experience with this company.

modified review This review was modified by quicksand1966 on March 27 2014 02:13:42 PM

"I mounted a motorcycle seat and the catch does not work properly. Because the seat was installed they will not take it back. Stay away from these people."

modified review This review was modified by TomDu on March 27 2014 03:44:35 AM

"I ordered 1 item but them shipped and charged for 3 items. They also shipped ground instead of overnight I paid for. Now they won't pay for return shipping for items they admit I didn't order. CORRUPT !!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by billyb9999 on March 20 2014 10:35:06 AM

"BEWARE OF "POWERSPORT SUPERSTORE" ADVERTISED SHIPPING PRICES. I ended up NOT ordering the item due to shipping escalating over $100.00 of their online "advertised" cost of shipping. The manager on duty "Mathew" admitted that they were advertising a product with inaccurate shipping costs but there was NOTHING they nor I could do about it."

modified review This review was modified by realitycheck1 on March 10 2014 08:54:59 AM

"Do not do business with this company. If they remember to ship your part and it is the correct one you may be OK but if there is any issue... forget it. They claim to want to make sure the customer is happy but when they forget to ship your item and you try to get them to help you.... 11 emails two weeks and a very rude escalation person later I get hung up on and stealth refunded. I have to wait for the refund and reorder from someone else and wait for the parts. My project will be late and I will make up for their mistake with my customer but they are unwilling to do so. That is the last time I will ever do business with them. Do yourself a favor, buy from someone else. I wish I could have spoken to someone higher up the chain to let them know how badly treated I was by "Mathew". I was told there was no one higher than he was that would speak to me....."

modified review This review was modified by H4RDT4IL on February 17 2014 09:31:04 AM

"Same bad experience here. Paid $50 for a helmet. Was wrong size.
Then I paid $12 to ship it back to them the same week. They only refunded me $38.
I called them long distance and was on hold for 20 minutes. When they answered, they were no help. The bigger issue is the kid on the other end would not transfer me to a manager. We hung up called back. Same kid who refused to let us talk to a manager.
I got $24 in this and nothing to show for it. Perhaps this is how they make money.
All these bad reviews cannot be good. I hope Amazon reads these
reviews.

modified review This review was modified by upsetcustomer22-2 on January 24 2014 07:19:54 PM

"I purchased an item for husband for Christmas. It was shipped fast enough but, when it arrived, I realized it was the incorrect size. I contacted their customer support who informed me that the size I actually needed was not in stock and I was advised to ship the item back for a refund. No problem.

I shipped the item back and a couple weeks later, while checking my PayPal account, I noticed that I only received a partial refund, so I contacted customer support again who told me that I was charged a 10-20% restocking fee.

So, let's do the math...I paid approximately $52 for the item including shipping initially, then I paid another $10 to have it shipped back to them. Together, these two shipments cost me nearly $20.00. Then Powersport Superstore decided to keep $14.95 of the money I paid them to restock the item, so I am out nearly $35.00 for an item I don't have that they want to restock!!!!!

It does not cost 10-20% of an item price to restock unless you are a scam artist; this is just a way they can make free money.

They unethically take advantage of their customers and try to belittle them when you ask for the remainder of your refund because they want you to believe that their policy is a legal binding contract when, in fact, it is not. When you make a purchase, you are not signing or agreeing to anything, so don't fall victim to their arrogant behavior. You have every right to dispute such unethical behavior for a full refund with an excellent chance of winning, just as I did.

modified review This review was modified by PSSSSTOFF on January 15 2014 05:41:29 PM

"I just got a new pair of Allsport Dynamics wrist braces from Powersport, and had an awesome shopping experience. A few days after placing my order I read some of your reviews, and since it still showed "processing", I decided to message them. Within 5 minutes a really nice guy answered my email and informed me that it'll be shipped tomorrow (which it did), and asked me if I had any further question. The braces arrived three days later (UPS shipped them), and that was it! Was especially affordable and convenient buying there!"

modified review This review was modified by amosmohar on December 19 2013 02:49:01 AM

"IN 20 years of buying online, this is by far my worst experience ever.

After taking the money from my credit card, they sent me an email saying my billing address was incorrect (which it wasn't). I figured out that perhaps it was because I was shipping to other than my billing address.

So I filled it in and sent it back. Then I was advised they needed a copy of my licence. Although I was very hesitant, it was copied and sent to them.

THEN - they said the copy of the licence was not clear enough. I had tried to call them on several occasions, but never got a person - but this time I did.

I asked him to resent the attachment he could not read - he did and I advised that I could read it, but scanned my licence instead of copying it - and on hitting reply - the name came up with a name that I had no dealings with. I called to ask who Kirk Smith was and was told he was a former employee.

I was even more suspicious and asked why he needed a copy of my licence. He stated it was to verify an address. I stated my home address did not match my billing address, so i didn't see how it would help him.

He sated he was not at liberty to discuss why they needed my licence and put me through to his Manager - Alfonzo. Apparently Alfonzo was on the phone, and the person who answered stated he was the General Manager.

He then stated my licence was to prove that I was in possession of the licence. He then stated I also needed to resend my credit card (previously I had been told only the licence.) I stated I could read the credit card fine in the attachment they sent me. He advised me that it was not up to me to decide what they could read.

I advised I wished to cancel the order. He advised it had already been cancelled and the money returned to my card..... this happened in the less than five minutes from when they spoke to me to transfer me to a manager????

Needless to say, I will never be ordering from here again - and am going to have my credit card changed as a precaution.

modified review This review was modified by donnast on September 27 2013 02:25:30 PM

"The worst motorsport reseller I've ever dealt with. I ordered a new cylinder for my dirtbike last Friday, it is now Thursday of the next week and it still said my order was "processing". I then called the company and asked when I should expect it to ship. the man on the phone informed me that the cylinder had been on back order and they wont have it in stock for another month and a half, even though the site said it was in stock. I asked for a refund and ordered from a different site. Would not recommend for anyone to do business with."

modified review This review was modified by johncooksey on September 12 2013 01:41:45 PM

"Words cannot express my extreme disappointment with this store. I ordered a Baron's tach thru Amazon. It was timely shipped and looked great, but didn't operate properly. Powersport referred me to Baron's technical. They helped me diagnose the problem as a defective adapter. Baron's originally agreed to send me a new adapter but then told me to send the entire unit back to Powersports for "warranty processing", quoting a time of 6 - 8 weeks for a brand new, just received item. I complained to Powersports about this and they told me to send it back for a "full refund". They also promised to send a pre-paid shipping label the same day. Several days went by and I never got the pre-paid label. I sent several e-mails reminding them of their promise to send the label, but they never did. Finally, after I paid for return postage myself, they send a return authorization label but no pre-paid label. The tach was tracked using FedEx shipping and was received by them. I periodically checked my credit card for a refund but never got one. I e-mailed Matthew at Powersports and he said they got the tach (which I already knew from FedEx) and that they would process the refund the same day. I waited for a few more days but no refund was made. I contacted Powersports again and Matthew said that they had to send the tach back to Baron's for inspection before they could authorize a refund, despite his earlier promise to post it the same day. He said this would take a week or two. He didn't offer a plausible explanation why he said I'd get an immediate refund, then changed and sent it to Barons. Finally, I filed a "chargeback" with my credit card and filed a Claim with Amazon. Throughout my dealings with Powersports staff, they kept making promises they didn't keep, kept providing contradictory information, kept changing their mind, and blaming the problems on unidentified "third parties". If you expect quality, competent service, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. You will be disappointed! As of this writing, the matter is unresolved."

modified review This review was modified by Marktaco on September 08 2013 09:22:51 PM

"I guess I should have checked here first as I too fell victim to what must be one of the worst motorcycle re-sellers. I only needed one item and they showed the lowest total cost, so I ordered it. After a week of showing nothing more than "processing" on their website, I inquired and was sent a new paypal invoice that I promptly paid. After another week of "processing", I inquired again and they indicated it wasn't paid, which paypal confirmed they had and powersport superstore eventually conceded without offering to do anything to process quicker. After another day of "processing" I filed a non-receipt dispute with paypal, requesting that they send the item. Powersport superstore then promptly canceled the order and tried to blame it all on paypal. Can't believe the guys they have in customer service are actually employed in such a position as they haven't a clue about customer satisfaction."

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member
Powersport Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!