• Powersport Supe

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10

"I purchased a stator for a motorcycle from Powersports Superstore via Amazon. I paid for expedited shipping. The part arrived on time. I installed the part only to find that it was so poorly constructed that the stator made contact with the flywheel and therefore would never generate an electrical field due to the presence of a constant path to ground. I returned the defective product and they refuse to issue a refund because I had installed it. I communicated via email and by phone. They will not budge. So my advice is do business elsewhere."

modified review This review was modified by Landcruisermike on March 24 2015 12:11:36 PM

"Ordered a small, common, "IN STOCK" fork bushing kit through amazon on a SUNDAY night. I just called them today, THURSDAY, and they told me it would be going out today. When I offered to pay for faster shipping (because I needed this for the coming weekend. Keep in mind I ordered this "in stock item" with a full week in advance), they told me there was nothing they could do to alter the shipping method.

What a bunch of hacks. They will sit on your purchase for a week before shipping it.

Buy somewhere else. I used them because it was the best price. But I would have gladly paid the extra few dollars to a competent business had I known what would happen. I wish I could give zero stars.

modified review This review was modified by whyDoINeedAnAccount on February 26 2015 10:41:06 AM

"These guys will sit on your order for a week unless you pay an exorbitant fee for expedited handling. I bought a simple $25 choke cable from Amazon that was sourced by these guys with free shipping. 10 days later and it's still not here. In order to ship the part out in two days, you have to pay a $17 fee. I will never do business with this company again, and only wish I would have read these reviews before buying from them."

"To echo the sentiments of other reviews I can hand on heart say that this is the most woeful customer service experience I've ever had. The item fell apart first time I used it and they didn't want to know. Refused out of hand to do anything about it. Go elsewhere - you can definitely do better or at least it's hard to imagine you could do worse!"

"I ordered a snow plow from Powersport Superstore that had been damaged during shipement. The packaging was as poor as their customer service. I had to wait a month before I was finally able to get my money returned. I had to continually call and email the worst customer service department I have ever dealt with. They treated me as if I was at fault the plow came damaged. At first, all I wanted was to return the damaged plow for a new one. By the end, all I wanted was my money back and to never deal with them ever again. I've never given feedback on anything like this before, but I feel a need to throw out a "CAUTION" to others that may decide to purchase from this company. This is not a way to run a business!"

"Ordered a jacket from the company that supposedly was in stock. It took them 7 days to box it up and start the shipment process. Received a tracking number. After 6 days the shipping was never updated. Sent an email and they said it was delivered. Shipping tracking info never said it was delivered. i contacted USPS and they said it was still in transit with no available update. Superstore apparently got
In contact with USPS and was told the package Unfortunatly got shipped priority mail without a
Tracking number. That's funny because they sent me a tracking number when it was apparently shipped. They proceeded to tell me that USPS said it got got lost or damaged in transit. They had to cancel my order and refund my money. Not what I was told by USPS. Wish I would have read reviews for this company. Amazon should not promote this company's business on their website. Makes them look bad.

modified review This review was modified by danaburger8875 on December 22 2014 04:11:53 PM

"I wish I would have checked the reviews before I ordered. Will never do business with this company again! Sent me the wrong thing, changed the item in their computer after I ordered and then claimed I ordered the wrong thing. Then said "no changes" have been made to the item since February in their data base. Call BS on that. They will not make good on it because "oils" can not be returned, but did not offer to send me what was pictured and what I purchased. Horrible customer service!"

modified review This review was modified by FredFender on December 01 2014 01:46:37 PM

"As with other users, I wish I had read these before ordering. I received my snow plow damaged. It had little to no packaging in it so I wasn't the slightest bit surprised that if UPS had dropped it, due to the weight, it would be damaged. Contacted the seller. Received initial response stating that UPS would pick it up. If a refund was issued to them by UPS, they would credit me. UPS took 5 days to pick the package up. Seller discontinued communicating with me when I asked the tough questions:
1. When will it be replaced
2. What is your policy on damaged goods
3. Please clarify "if"
Simply put....spend the extra with a seller that's concerned about your business, exhibits a sense of urgency & responds to your concerns. I still have not received a response. I finally had to call UPS to see when they planned to pick this package up & still waiting on refund or whatever is next.

modified review This review was modified by jazzmort on November 26 2014 05:36:17 PM

"I wish I had read these reviews before purchasing from Powersport Superstore. I ordered a simple innertube from them and after 3 days it hadn't yet shipped I called them and was told it takes them up to 4 days to process an order. I complained a bit and the guy on the phone could care less.
Poor customer service and very slow processing/shipping
I'm going to purposely avoid this company in the future.

modified review This review was modified by Tony_F on October 21 2014 08:33:56 AM

"I ordered an exhaust kit for my Goldwing through Amazon.com. The kit actually came through Powersport Superstore. I ordered Rush exhaust 82105-250-PKG. The kit was advertised to include the exhaust pipes, baffles, and exhaust tips. When I received the order, it was short the exhaust tips. I called Powersports Superstore and after a bunch of hem hawing around they told me the tips were not included. I called Rush and they said the tips were included in the package they sell under that part number. What happened to the tips? (Most like scabbed out and sold on ebay or????)

Found out Powersport Superstore is advertising that you get the tips, but in essence you are not. You are getting kit 82105-250. They misrepresented themselves . I confronted them and they did nothing to fix the problem.

All they did was tie up my money and waste my time. Have now discovered several threads where they have tried to cheat a number of bike riders with the same or similar practices.

I can say after all the hassle I went through, I ended up ordering the kit through Westend Powersports and they did me a solid. Save yourself some time, energy, and aggravation. Stay clear of Powersport Superstore and check with Westend.

"Horrible experience... First they never sent us an email or invoice number... etc. Then, we never received the product. I later found out that they were "unable" to deliver the product to us (supposedly), so they just cancelled the order completely and charged us a 20% restocking fee. I called customer service twice and they both explained that they couldn't refund the full amount, even though I never received the product.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.... will never do business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by ETailored on September 17 2014 12:20:58 PM

Powersport Superstore User

"They are a complete fraud of a company. Had an order that was packaged wrong which caused a defect after 30 days and they refuse to refund or replace...stay far away from these people . period."

Powersport Superstore User

"the powersport always came with a excuses because they dont have the merchandise and they show that they have and i wait for the deliver and never happened, after some days i receive a email asking for sorry because they dont have it. is not the first time the powersport does that, promote product and dont deliver bcse they dont have is like they are messuring the water to see if they buy the merchandise in the first place. i'm very disappointed bcse they dont want to solve the problem. i call the costumer services and i spoke with mr. wes, he didnt help me at all . he just want cancel the order, or he want me to wait until december 11 to deliver the merchandise. first of all, i dont believe they will send the merchandise to me on dec. 11, bcse they dont care. this time i didnt cancel my order, bcse last time this is happened the same way and i cancel the order, but now i dont want cancel. please if some one can help me from amazon bcse this order is from amazon prime and i know you guys can help me out with powersport. tks."

Powersport Superstore User

"Worst experience I have ever had with a company! First, the voltage regulator I bought was broken when I received it, tested the diodes, so I return it like anyone would. I ended up having to pay for return shipping even though they said it was covered in the policy. I waited 14 days and I finally emailed them asking about my return, they said they didn't even know I returned the item, and according to my tracking they had received it 5 days prior to that email. So I waited a few more days, and emailed them again, same thing! They are lazy liars over there, very unprofessional. Finally I called them and talked to someone, and it turns out they did not accept my request for a return or refund and they were shipping the broken regulator back to me. Never do business with this company, they do not care about their customers, so save yourself some time, money, and a headache and avoid this company at all costs."

Powersport Superstore User

" They are lazy liars. I ordered a Moose number plate pack that blew a seam after 3 rides. It took me 3 phone calls to get a return authorisation. They then sent the pack back to me denying the return telling me that the damage was normal wear and tear, AND that they had a Moose factory rep on hand to personally deny the warranty, which was a LIE!
I contacted Moose directly, told them of my experience, sent them pictures, and they are sending me a new pack.
Screw Powersport Superstore.com!

Share Powersport Superstore's store rating

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Powersport Superstore is not a merchant member
Powersport Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!