Stores > Powersport Parts

• Phone: 512-981-6434
    • Customer Support: 512-981-6434
    • Business Hours: 24/7 - Internet

2016-05-21

No customer service before or after the purchase

"They did in fact send the ordered item. It was defective. You don't return calls or emails.
In fact they didn't answer the phone or return calls before I ordered (so I made the purchase via AMX, just in case).

2016-02-18

Scammers

"Read the reviews. This place hooks you with low prices and then cancels your orders if they decide afterwards they made you "too good of a deal". Then they don't even tell you they cancelled it. You just find out when you wait for the UPS truck to show up so you can go on a ride until you realize it's not going to be coming and then you call them to find out they cancelled it a week earlier and did not tell you."

This review was modified by LauraHerman on February 18 2016 08:51:45 PM

2015-10-05

" These people I'm sure will burn in Hell. I ordered a S&S Super E with manifold, breather , everything. Best price I've seen anywhere. Through Amazon. Of course nothing but the carb is mailed. They say I have to send it back. Why not just send me the rest ? Oh no. They basically hold your money for weeks while you try to get the other parts from "em. I said I would take a partial refund, paying their asking price for the carb only. I guess their system must have been down that week. No reply. And Amazon is in on the hustle. F them too.
Wm. Rich

2015-09-03

"Needed a part to finish a customers bike actually it was his son's bike. Even worse. Powersport Parts shipped wrong part. Odd it was in the correct packaging. Obviously repackaged. Tries to contact their customer serv which is just a voicemail machine. They never call back. They promised to get us the right part on time and then waited 24 hours just to screw us and said they would issue refund only when they got the part back. We really disappointed a great customer because of Powersport Parts defrauded us. Never again. Don't buy from them. Bad bad Amazon seller. Lots of bad feedback and reviews. Should have read some of them before doing business with them "

This review was modified by rgsharl on September 03 2015 12:10:34 PM

2015-07-29

"I ordered a Hotbodies Undertail for my 2013 GSX-R1000 on the 25th of July. It was the weekend so I knew it wouldn't ship out until Monday at the earliest. Here it is Wednesday the 29th and my order still shows as "processing" on my account page. Nobody answers the phones there, but they do respond to emails with canned responses. I will never shop here again, nor do I recommend ANYBODY shopping this online store IF they want their items in a timely manner. As it stands now, my order is looking like it will take 2 weeks at a MINIMUM to get to my residence in Las Vegas, from Texas. What a joke. I will admit to a good price on the item, but would have paid more elsewhere to get it sooner. These people are amateurs when it comes to customer service and expediting orders. Horrible. Steer clear."

2014-05-01

"This was a great experience. I will be ordering again. Everything arive on time. I love this place."

This review was modified by streetjumper57 on May 01 2014 10:16:17 AM

2013-07-14

"Placed an order for sunglasses that were "in stock" on 6/27...received an email saying the order was received and processing. Multiple checks to the web site showed the status of "Processing" as much as two weeks later. Repeated calls to the vendor go unanswered (although I leave a detailed message as requested) repeated emails also go unanswered...

1: My account was charged the full amount
2: No product has arrived
3: My order no longer shows up on the vendor web site
4: No contact from the vendor...none.

Would NOT recommend PowerSportParts.Net...will not shop there again.

Big-Daddio's Avatar

Lake Havasu City, AZ
2013-04-25

"I ordered a pair of Gaerne GMX Boots on April 21 in the late evening and received them on April 25. I will admit I was a little hesitate at first because it was kind of difficult to get a hold of them, but everything turned out great. After I received my boots I called them to let them know I had at first been a little skeptical, but now I feel very good about buying from them. I do most of my purchasing online because living in Lake Havasu City, AZ there just isn't much to buy from and most cities of any size are 200+ miles away. I shop everywhere looking for the best price for whatever product I want and PowerSportParts.net has the best prices period. I saved $50 over most other competitors."

2013-04-17

"I purchased an item from these guys on April 10th. I received the invoice stating it was in stock and in 'processing.' I hadn't received any confirmation the item had shipped so I called them on April 15th, the person I spoke with sounded sheepish when he looked up my order but assured me "the order had gone out, there is just a delay in their computers." Anyways come April 17th they finally shipped the item.

Seems odd behavior for a company that has a decent reputation, but this was my first purchase from them and it will be my last.

This review was modified by mdc31 on April 17 2013 02:05:13 PM

2013-03-06

"Outstanding company to do business with! Unbeatable prices, great service, and fast shipping! Why would you go anywhere else?"

2013-01-20

"Happy with pricing and speedy affordable shipping"

Ultrajuan33's Avatar

2013-01-14

"I got the new Ogio Mach 5 backpack at an unbelievable price. I placed the order online, received confirmation and in a couple days I received a tracking number that it shipped. It arrived quickly and well packaged. It was brand new and just as expected. Great place to buy from and will do business with them again. "

2013-01-14

"Very quick delivery and the right parts has been delivered"

This review was modified by Fatfatdk on January 14 2013 08:18:31 AM

2012-12-28

"Fast delivery, best pricing, shipped intact without any damage. Very good and easy to search website. What more can I say. "

2012-12-18

"Item came when it was epected. Easy to order from them. "

Share Powersport Parts's store rating

Powersport Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Powersport Parts is not a merchant member
Powersport Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!