• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

"This is the second laptop I have purchased from powernotebooks.com. They make the process easy and the cash discount is a nice bonus."

"Excellent customer service, both by email and phone. My laptop arrived in two boxes mind you. I was a bit worried about ups ground shipping, but the laptop was so well packaged it would have taken a severely disgruntled employee to damage it. Sager's build quality is phenomenal, one can definitely tell this is a high end laptop simply by it's feel, definitely better than a macbook. All drivers were included for my hardware both for windows 7 and 8, including cyberpower's disc image suite which I was not expecting! I am overall very pleased with both PowerNotebooks and Sager. If I have any transactions in the future, they will be through them."

"I Ordered a custom Sager laptop from powernotebooks.com and have nothing but good to say about them. They were quick to contact me to confirm my order, and when there was a billing issue with my debit card, they quickly got ahold of me and offered suggestions to resolve the problem. I will definitely come back if I am in need of another laptop and would strongly encourage anyone else to do the same!"

"Although PowerNotebooks.com asked me to write a review, I already intended to leave a glowing review due to my pleasure in working with them. The website is the exact setup I would want in a website for customizing a laptop and when I called with questions, Donald not only helped me with laptop specifications but also with how I could get my bank account switched over from my old address to my new one. He was very nice and comedic at times, and we had a nice conversation. Also, the woman I spoke to about confirming my order and making sure everything was in order was similarly nice and helpful. Finally, I received my laptop and included items as expected and everything is working great. Very happy with my purchase and experience dealing with PowerNotebooks.com, despite me not having heard about them before randomly stumbling across the website. Believe the reviews and lay your skepticism aside."

"Awesome place to do business. They can outfit the laptop at reasonable prices. I ordered a loaded W540 laptop from them at a substantial discount over buying a similarly configured item from Lenovo.
So far the laptop has been running great. Highly recommend PowerNotebooks.com!

"Process was simple and I got quick responses to all my questions."

"My sales representative was well informed and showed me how to get more for less money. My MSI GT70 is excellent and arrived in perfect condition (also no bloatware!). Technical support showed me how to customize which programs use the Nvidea graphics card. I am pleased with the battery life considering what a hoss this laptop is. I would recommend PowerNotebooks to anyone. The people at PowerNotebooks are very professional in the way they do business."

"Firstly I will like to say MUCH THANKS to Mr. Donald Stratton of PowerNotebooks because without his help I would not have my new monster system. So I was on vacation in New York and wanted to buy a new laptop that would be built to my specs and it would be shipped to me on time. After looking at many sites I came across powernotebooks.com from some videos on YouTube and I decided to use their site to build my new system. After finding what I wanted I email the specs to them and within 24hrs Mr. Donald Stratton contacted me. So I decided to buy the system and everything went well until I ran into a problem with paypaI. I tried everything I could and even Mr Donald tried a lot to help me out. Money was not the problem, the main problem was the payment method because I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I have a Trinidad debit card. The best way to pay was with paypal but before I could do that I had to inform paypal first, which I learnt the hard way because with my first attempt to buy the laptop they reversed my payment and I had to do a conformation check with them. Reason being my paypal account is also a Trinidad account and making a purchase from the US raised a red flag with my account.
So with all the help from Mr Donald I was able to solve all my problems but I was running out of time because I was leaving New York in a few days and was very worried if I would get my laptop on time. But once again Mr Donald did his magic and had my system build and ship to me within three days, I got it the day before I left New York. The system was packaged safely and everything was ok, I did a system check and it was greater than what I expected, it runs like a dream.
Once again THANKS powernotebooks and THANK Mr Donald Stratton.

"This is actually my 2nd purchase from Powernotebooks (previous was in 2006).
This time I needed small Linux workstation and I went with Sager NP7338 (aka Clevo W230SS). It may not be very flashy or slick looking or have a fruit logo but it is great at getting the job done with comfy backlit keyboard, great matte screen, powerful CPU and ease of expansion and maintenance. It has tremendous amount of computing power in a very compact package.

Staff at Powernotebooks (this time I dealt with Donald) is as always friendly, knowledgeable and care for customer needs. If someone needs custom built powerful laptop for gaming or a workstation I would highly recommend Powenotebooks. They do have great customer service and support (personally I prefer the forum). The ordering process was pretty painless with immediate email from Donald confirming the specs and the fact that I did not need Windows.

"I checked out many boutique shops for a gaming laptop before settling on powernotebooks.com. I had a couple of special needs issues for my laptop (including a contact allergy to that horrible rubberized junk that so many vendors are putting on their laptop cases), and powernotebooks.com was the first place to get me reliable, accurate answers as to which models would meet my needs. My salesperson also clearly had a lot more technical expertise than any of the other salespeople at the other shops I checked out. Delivery wasn't super speedy, but everything came exactly as ordered and described and is working perfectly. Very happy with this purchase."

"I am more than happy to provide the unbelievable 2,174th FIVE star review on this site of PowerNoteBooks.com. Abe, Donald and the whole team were great. If you think about it, you can not find companies that provide excellent customer service but have an inferior product. I ordered the 17.3" MSI GE70 Apache Pro - 012. Donald called me the next day to inform me that there would be a delay in shipping the system as they were waiting on MSI to provide delivery of the chassis. Donald asked me if I had taken a look at the their in-house brand the Power Pro I 6:3 (which is a MSI with no branding). After reviewing the Power Pro with Donald I was more than pleased to learn that I would be receiving more laptop for less money. Comparing the Power Pro to the MSI I got upgrade from Intel Core I7-4700MQ to I7-4810MQ, Free IC Diamond to CPU thermal compound, Dual band wireless network card upgrade from single band AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY with free shipping and free parts and labor. All of this came in at $2.00 less than the lesser equipped MSI. How great is that? Took delivery just 5 days after order. System was packaged nicely and delivered by FedEx right on time. Took it out of the box, installed battery pack, plugged it in and fired it up. I got a clean install - NO CRAP-WARE Windows 8.1 with clean install disk. All that was left to do was go through the Windows setup by clicking yes, no and next a few times. Simple. What a great machine.
Absolutely LOVE the clean install of Windows. I previously had Windows 7 and like everyone was worried about this 8.1 version. Nothing to worry about. Was able to maneuver around the system pretty well after about an hour of checking everything out. Do not be afraid of 8.1 it is no big deal. Plus, Windows 10 is due to be released soon which will be a blend of the best of 7 & 8.1. Very Best Superior Customer Service, Very Best Prices that you can find. Extremely Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff . I will never EVER purchase a laptop in a big box store again. Will refer everyone I know to PowerNotebooks.com and will be making future purchases nowhere else. My System Power Pro I 6:3 17.3" Full HD Matte LED Backlit LCD / nVidia GeForce GTX 860M GPU / Built in Steelseries Blue Backlit keyboard / Intel Core I7 - 4800MQ CPU FREE UPGRADE / IC Thermal Diamond Compound FREE UPGRADE / 16 GB Dual Channel Memory / 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD (Solid State Drive) / Combo Dual layer SuperMulti DVDRW/CDRW Drive / Dual Band Wireless Card FREE UPGRADE / Windows 8.1 64 Bit w/Clean install DVD and Drivers Disk included / 3 Year Warranty - Shipping, Parts & Labor included. Extremely Pleased!

"Very kind and helpful people. Charlotte and Donald were wonderful to work with. Will be sure to shop with for my next purchase!"

"I would highly recommend powernotebooks for getting a custom built laptop. Donald, my sales rep was extremely helpful with all of my questions and would answer my emails within a few hours. I recieved my laptop exactly when I was told I would, and everything is working great. In addition to any normal customer support that MSI would provide to my laptop, powernotebooks actually has a 24/7 (except Christmas day) customer support number.

More detailed story below on what I needed, but powernotebooks worked great for me.

I actually heard about powernotebooks from a PC Gamer article about what to look for in buying a new gaming laptop. I already have a desktop PC that I have built myself, but was looking for a new latpop, that could play some games on the road, and have good perofrmance without heat, weight or size issues.
The MSI GE60 2PE Apache Pro (15 inch screen version) fit my needs, but PC Gamer gamer highly recommended getting it custom built with an upgrade on the main harddrive to an SSD and a few other things and actually provided a link to their site.

"Let me start out by saying that the computer I purchased from PowerNotebooks is more than I expected. The quality and attention to detail was only surpassed by the amazing customer service and expertize I received from Donald! I am extremely pleased with the total transaction and especially with the quality of my purchase. Donald was especially helpful and professional; a quality that has faded away in today's market place. I will be recommending PowerNotebooks to everyone I know and I look forward to my next purchase (desktop). Thank you PowerNotebooks and Thank you Donald for your incredible service."

"My MSI Gaming GT70 Laptop was exactly what I was looking for. When I had submitted my order, it wasn't even 10 minutes and I got a call from Donald. He walked me through my order and made some money saving suggestions that made my current build faster, more reliable, and more dependable. I saved $200 thanks to him!
Initially I had some problems with it, some of my USB devices didn't want to function and as soon as I let the support team at PowerNoteBooks know they gave me an RMA number and I sent it back. In ten days I had my computer back (New motherboard installed). Their support team is great and they care to teach you how to make certain fixes yourself if it is a faster way of dealing with whatever problem you may experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with PowerNoteBooks.com, Thank you Donald!

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.