• PowerNotebooks. PowerNotebooks.com Elite Status
    • Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"I purchased an MSI GT80 SLI 09 from PowerNotebooks.com in April hesitating due to the price tag of a GT80 being equal to a decent used car. I am happy to say that I am not going to regret my purchase. From the very beginning, PowerNotebooks.com assigned a customer rep to me and took care to answer all questions I had. The ability to customize the MSI GT80 was a great bonus. PowerNotebooks.com had the best selection of upgrades to include the 2TB HD I was looking for and even would change the default Win 8.1 OS to Win 7 (although I opted for the 8.1 due to Microsoft stating that a free upgrade to Win 10 would be forthcoming). As a luxury, PowerNotebooks.com even laser engraved some customized images onto my laptop. Artists with the PowerNotebooks.com staff walked me through the imaging process and took care to make sure the images were clear and what I wanted. The process was a breeze and it was fun to work in selecting the images. All of the component upgrades were extremely reasonable. I had done some careful research and price checks in comparison prior to the purchase and nobody could beat the price that PowerNotebooks.com offered me after the upgrades and customization. The end result is amazing. I LOVE my new laptop and PowerNotebooks.com saved me money while providing some excellent customer support. They have earned a loyal customer and I will continue to recommend them to friends and family."

"This company was immediately responsive to my needs and quickly filled my order. The laptop I purchased filled all my needs and is extremely well built and fast. I highly recommend PowerNotebooks.com."

"I ordered my laptop on a Sat and it arrived on the following Thursday. I am very happy with it. Overall build quality is excellent and the 17.3 Full HD (1920x1080) LED Backlit 72% NTSC Color Gamut Matte LCD screen is amazing. The Colors are very vibrant and life like and the high definition resolution is clear and sharp. I really enjoy the large functional work area a high definition screen affords. Surprisingly, I have found Windows 8.1 easy to use and much more intuitive than Vista. I am going to look for a Windows 8.1 tutorial on U-Tube to flatten my learning curve a bit. My sales representative was Donald. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and honest. He actually recommended a lower priced configuration that more closely met my needs. I briefly contacted tech support and both representatives I spoke with were friendly and knowledgeable and reached without a long wait. I consider myself an excellent shopper. I am very happy with the cost & quality of my laptop and the entire seamless buying experience ."

"Purchasing a laptop, especially a higher end one, is a large and expensive decision. The staff at PowerNotebooks.com have helped me through two purchases over the last several years, and they are always very helpful. Answers are provided in detail, and requests for opinions are met with honesty. For example, for my most recent purchase, I inquired about whether they felt my needs would be best met by a 15" Sager laptop, or a similar, more expensive, 17" laptop, and the 15" laptop was recommended to me. I purchased that 15" laptop, and I am very pleased with it. Even after the purchase, they continued to answer questions, such as the one I had regarding the extra thermal strips included with the laptop. The excellent customer service is definitely what sets this company apart from its competition. Their site is also easy to use for product selection and ordering, and payment and shipping went very smoothly. I intend to continue purchasing laptops from this company, and I definitely recommend them (and have!) to others."

"Everything not only as advertised but better. Very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful staff. As a veteran, I liked that they give thanks to our great nation's military right on their website. Not only would I purchase from them again, but will tell anyone who will listen to buy from them as well. Thank you VERY much Donald."

" If your in the market for custom built Laptop or PC, I strongly suggest Powernotebooks. From the start I was impressed with the instant contact with my questions. Donald was spot on with my specs I was looking for and put me on track for what fit my needs. Do waste time and money when shopping for a unit, I would start here. Robert
Unit PowerPro R 8:13-980 Gaming Laptop and its a beast!

"Talked to Donald and told him what I wanted, he then spent 1.5 hours educating me on what I should change to make my computer faster, better, and more powerful, after adding everything together, I figured I'd ended up spending around $700 more than I wanted, so I asked him what the price was at now, he let me know it was actually $800 cheaper than before,
This is because as a novice, i'd pick up a bunch of useless parts I didn't need, i'd added 3 terabytes of ssd space, and really only needed a terabyte of it,
we doubled the space the computer had, and didn't sacrifice actual speed.
So, in essence, he's spent 1.5 hours on the phone to lose money, and make me happier.
He did however, gain a customer for life.
and no, there' s box here asking if powernotebooks asked me to write this review, They didn't, but this is the site i came to when i was reviewing them, I thought it was ridiculous they had a 10/10 user rating... now I can see it's well deserved.

As far as price went, look, I bough an msi GT80 Titan... you don't buy that type of computer because it's cheap, but they were by far extremely competitive with the other three resellers i checked.

"Personable sales staff takes all the time you need. Good price, with fast delivery. Had a minor problem with the computer, but when I called support... they answered right away, spoke perfect English, and solved my problem quickly. This is how American business should be!"

"After doing a lot of research I decided to go with powernotebooks.com for my laptop purchase. My salesperson Donald Stratton was not only an expert on the product I was looking for, but was very helpful in my decision on what upgrades I needed and did not need for the laptop based on what I will use it for. I could not possibly be happier with the product, or the services provided by powernotebooks.com. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a computer. In a world where customer service is so important, you can not go wrong with them"

"I ordered a laptop from PowerNotebooks.com just before Christmas. I called their 800 number and spoke with a sales rep for roughly 45 minutes. He was quite friendly and very informative. Wanting make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. This is the main reason I decided to order from them. You get exactly what you want, no crapware and BS and especially, no touch-screen.
If you're looking for a laptop with more power, customization with a great warranty and customer service, you need not look elsewhere.

"I recently purchased an Asus laptop from PowerNotebooks. After I received it I decided to return it and buy a Mac. I did not receive any hassle from PowerNotebooks, everyone I talked to was extremely helpful and courteous. And my refund was expedited! If I ever want to build a laptop again I will surely use PowerNotebooks, you cannot beat their prices or customer service! A+++"

"The Sager NP2740 is the best laptop that i have ever used. It is superfast and Linux just works out of the box.

PowerNotebooks support was excellent and the sales representative answered my questions promptly. Buying on the PowerNotebook site was very easy compared to other reseller sites.

"My salesman was quite knowledgeable and very helpful in explaining my choices. But, I think the remarkable thing about PowerNotebooks is their entire system for Customer Service. On every one of the several conversations I had; the person that answered the phone was able, willing and very well informed about my equipment and all my conversations with the company. There was no need for me to provide lengthy explanations; it was all right there for them to help me right away. It was like everyone there was my “primary contact” or better just like talking to an old friend. I even got a suggestion for free 3rd party software that made the transition from W7 to W8 much easier. I like the company a lot and will use them again."

"PowerNotebooks did great on my online purchase from Philippines. Donald, my sales representative, was very helpful and responsive on keeping me on track of its status. The item arrived in the Philippines after a month and everything was intact and working properly."

"Great service. Very helpful. Quick, easy. Amazing product. Could not be happier or recommend more."

Share PowerNotebooks.com's store rating

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.