• PowerNotebooks. PowerNotebooks.com Elite Status
    • Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Donald Stratton provided excellent information/service and
very timely advice regarding my purchase of A Sager NP8650.
He was also very accommodating when I made a configuration
change after placing the initial order. He also coordinated shipping so that I could pick up my new laptop while on holiday and that saved additional expense. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with PowerNotebooks!!!!

"Amazing computers, amazing sales department, amazing technical support. If you're in the market for a laptop, whether it's an everyday laptop, gaming computer or business machine Power Notebooks is where to buy it. Trust me, I searched online, big box stores and even custom builds and not one of them was as intelligent and courteous as Power Notebooks. I spoke with Donald and he was fantastic. I had a small issue with shipping and he fixed it. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy from Power Notebooks. Don't bother with the competition, this is the only place to buy!!"

"Mr. Donald Stratton,
It was a pleasure to do business with Power Notebooks. Both you and "Nita" were very helpful with the process and you delivered everything that you promised and on time. When I am in the market for another laptop I will be shopping at Power Notebooks first.

Competitive pricing, one on one technical guidance, first rate customer service

Thanks again for your guidance and service,
Paul S.

"The notebook arrived in tip top shape. This was an easy and painless process. Everyone was fast with responses and professional with their approach. It was simply tell them what you want, they'll send you an invoice, you pay for it, and its in your hands faster than you think with everything you asked for. I really enjoyed the fact that they even followed up with you personally which shows an extra care for customer service."

"Great service and good customer support. "

"Fantastic service and excellent product. I was extremely impressed with the computer I received and the specifications were exactly what I had wanted"

"I bought a Sager custom gaming laptop from PowerNotebooks.com, and I had a great experience. I placed my order online, and then wanted to add something to my order. I called them up, and they were very nice and helpful. The laptop was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. I would recommend PowerNotebooks.com without hesitation."

"Sorry posting my review quiet late...

I bought a Sager NP7378. Thanks to PowerNotebooks, this notebook was having the perfect specification that I was looking for and the price it came was just unbelievable... :-) Beyond other things, I highly appreciate the Honest way of doing business without any marketing gimmicks and their Customer service staff have been very knowledgeable and courteous. Donald Stratton was very patient with me throughout the buying process when every alternative channel of payment I was trying was failing...Thank you so much :-)

Buy from PowerNotebooks.com they care about you & your needs and are not just a company that sells a brand.

Safwan

"Received a lot of support and answers to questions regarding my purchase of a Clevo/Sager laptop. I received a lot of up-to-date information regarding the status of my order including delays from part shortages (not from their end). Will do business with them again when I come around looking for a new laptop at the competitive pricing range."

"I bought a Powerpro notebook (5:8-770) from them nearly a year and a half ago. I forgot about this review site, so I am going to rectify things now.

What you need to now about Powernotebooks: Best. Reseller. Ever.

I had some special requirements for my lappy (needed to be able to run Linux and I wanted some good graphics performance), so I called them up and the representative (sadly don't remember his name, I think it was Abe) gave me some great advice on how to get a really good laptop. He did upsell me from Sager to Powerpro, but I am not sorry about it at all because the quality is really nice.

It was delivered fairly quickly, no complaints there.

After I received it, I got a personal email from Donald asking me about my experience and how I liked it. I replied that I loved it, and went on in some detail on my struggles to get Linux installed (it's a little funny about Optimus, but I did figure it out eventually). He responded that they would make a note of it.

So if you are considering buying a gaming laptop and you want great service and a great product, buy from these guys. They are honest, give you a fair deal, and a great value.

"The customer service was amazing! best i've seen in a while, staff was really helpful. Very happy with purchase. Would recommend 10/10"

"For two years I searched for a notebook computer powerful enough to handle video rendering/transcoding/etc. and Adobe Photoshop. After extensive web searches and reviews I decided to go with PowerNotebooks.com.

I have visited with them on several occasions about the best way to meet my goals. Their associates are extremely knowledgeable, discussed the issue in depth and made sure the notebook would meet my requirements.

The order was placed and completed in a short amount of time and shipped. Shipping was quick and the box arrived in perfect condition. The notebook and all accessories worked perfectly right out of the box.

If you want expertise, associates who care about solving your needs, a great selection of laptops and upgrades, then go to PowerNotebooks.

"Excellent customer service, great prices, and fast shipping. Would definitely order from them again."

"I had a great experience. Donald was wonderful to work with. My item arrived earlier than expected. Would recommend to others and purchase here again!"

"What a lifesaver! To say that PowerNotebooks.com went out of their way to accommodate me, is an understatement. Donald at PowerNotebooks called me back well after closing time on a Friday night to help me find the perfect laptop for my needs. This computer is a great machine and it cost $100's less than all the other companies I contacted. Thanks Guys, I will recommend you to everyone I know.
Nick Romano

Share PowerNotebooks.com's store rating

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.