• PowerNotebooks. PowerNotebooks.com Elite Status

• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"Excellent company. After spending many hours researching the current price points for the laptop I wanted to replace an aging Sony Vaio, I spoke with Donald at PowerNotebooks.com. He patiently discussed usage and expectations with me, and ultimately I chose their company Powernotebook product line for my new laptop purchase. Excellent product thus far. I highly recommend them."

"Top-notch customer service, the salesperson (Donald) was very kind, helpful, and patient. I did have a bit of a wait when the ASUS G751JL-DS71 shipment to them was delayed, but I changed my order to a Powerpro 6:8-970 (I'm glad I did, much better for a very close price) and they built it and got it to me fairly quickly. Overall I am very pleased with the customer service, and the quality of the product is supreme."

"Great product quality and awesome customer service! (If you order anything, choose your advisor as Donald, he is very nice)"

"This is my first time ordering from Power Notebooks. Donald was very courteous and knowledgeable ... and was able to help figure out the right laptop for my wife. The laptop and the configuration is very nice and exactly as he described it would be. The entire purchase transaction was smooth, and I highly recommend giving them an opportunity to serve you."

"These folks are great, definitely worth doing business with.

My story began a couple years ago when I was looking to replace my then 8 year old laptop. I had read some reviews and was going to buy a new Sager laptop that was just being released so put in my pre-order. Well the manufacturer had a problem with development and the release date kept getting pushed back. Donald at PNB offered to either refund the money, arrange for a different model or I could wait for the new release - which I initially did.

A couple months later, I ran into a legal hassle and felt I would need to forgo the new laptop to cover expenses. PNB happily refunded my money (over $4k) and wished me luck on the issue. That in itself is worth mention as there are a number of companies that if they get your deposit really jerk you around getting it back if things change. PNB was totally professional and legit on this.

Now a couple years later the issue is resolved and I was looking to get a new laptop. I checked out what was current, gave Donald a call and he explained the new features that I needed to know about. He was very astute about recommending features I needed, even recommending less expensive options suited to my needs versus inflating the price. Given I am buying also fro technological relevance a few years out I was going high, and for a big screen. I got a MSI GT80-009 (nothing against Sager, but I wanted to biggest screen I could get as my eyes are getting old).

A week later, my new laptop was built and delivered. It works great - my only complaint is Windows 8... But that's a whole different ballgame - someone needs to sell Bill Gates his next car and hide the controls in different parts of the vehicle.

As for them asking me to write a review, I had offered, they directed me to this site. They again are a great company to do business with.

As for ratings, ie like price, the products they are selling are high end notebooks/laptops & PCs which by their nature are not cheap. Their prices are competitive with any other reseller I've ever looked at, they also offer a cash discount as well.

"PowerNotebooks.com is a GREAT place to look for a powerful laptop that comes with awesome customer service. The customer service was extremely fast, friendly and helpful throughout the purchase. I am currently using the computer purchased from them to write this review, it is amazing! I am glad I bought from powernotebooks and I hope to continue having excellent support."

"I purchased an MSI GT80 SLI 09 from PowerNotebooks.com in April hesitating due to the price tag of a GT80 being equal to a decent used car. I am happy to say that I am not going to regret my purchase. From the very beginning, PowerNotebooks.com assigned a customer rep to me and took care to answer all questions I had. The ability to customize the MSI GT80 was a great bonus. PowerNotebooks.com had the best selection of upgrades to include the 2TB HD I was looking for and even would change the default Win 8.1 OS to Win 7 (although I opted for the 8.1 due to Microsoft stating that a free upgrade to Win 10 would be forthcoming). As a luxury, PowerNotebooks.com even laser engraved some customized images onto my laptop. Artists with the PowerNotebooks.com staff walked me through the imaging process and took care to make sure the images were clear and what I wanted. The process was a breeze and it was fun to work in selecting the images. All of the component upgrades were extremely reasonable. I had done some careful research and price checks in comparison prior to the purchase and nobody could beat the price that PowerNotebooks.com offered me after the upgrades and customization. The end result is amazing. I LOVE my new laptop and PowerNotebooks.com saved me money while providing some excellent customer support. They have earned a loyal customer and I will continue to recommend them to friends and family."

"This company was immediately responsive to my needs and quickly filled my order. The laptop I purchased filled all my needs and is extremely well built and fast. I highly recommend PowerNotebooks.com."

"I ordered my laptop on a Sat and it arrived on the following Thursday. I am very happy with it. Overall build quality is excellent and the 17.3 Full HD (1920x1080) LED Backlit 72% NTSC Color Gamut Matte LCD screen is amazing. The Colors are very vibrant and life like and the high definition resolution is clear and sharp. I really enjoy the large functional work area a high definition screen affords. Surprisingly, I have found Windows 8.1 easy to use and much more intuitive than Vista. I am going to look for a Windows 8.1 tutorial on U-Tube to flatten my learning curve a bit. My sales representative was Donald. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and honest. He actually recommended a lower priced configuration that more closely met my needs. I briefly contacted tech support and both representatives I spoke with were friendly and knowledgeable and reached without a long wait. I consider myself an excellent shopper. I am very happy with the cost & quality of my laptop and the entire seamless buying experience ."

"Purchasing a laptop, especially a higher end one, is a large and expensive decision. The staff at PowerNotebooks.com have helped me through two purchases over the last several years, and they are always very helpful. Answers are provided in detail, and requests for opinions are met with honesty. For example, for my most recent purchase, I inquired about whether they felt my needs would be best met by a 15" Sager laptop, or a similar, more expensive, 17" laptop, and the 15" laptop was recommended to me. I purchased that 15" laptop, and I am very pleased with it. Even after the purchase, they continued to answer questions, such as the one I had regarding the extra thermal strips included with the laptop. The excellent customer service is definitely what sets this company apart from its competition. Their site is also easy to use for product selection and ordering, and payment and shipping went very smoothly. I intend to continue purchasing laptops from this company, and I definitely recommend them (and have!) to others."

"Everything not only as advertised but better. Very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful staff. As a veteran, I liked that they give thanks to our great nation's military right on their website. Not only would I purchase from them again, but will tell anyone who will listen to buy from them as well. Thank you VERY much Donald."

" If your in the market for custom built Laptop or PC, I strongly suggest Powernotebooks. From the start I was impressed with the instant contact with my questions. Donald was spot on with my specs I was looking for and put me on track for what fit my needs. Do waste time and money when shopping for a unit, I would start here. Robert
Unit PowerPro R 8:13-980 Gaming Laptop and its a beast!

"Talked to Donald and told him what I wanted, he then spent 1.5 hours educating me on what I should change to make my computer faster, better, and more powerful, after adding everything together, I figured I'd ended up spending around $700 more than I wanted, so I asked him what the price was at now, he let me know it was actually $800 cheaper than before,
This is because as a novice, i'd pick up a bunch of useless parts I didn't need, i'd added 3 terabytes of ssd space, and really only needed a terabyte of it,
we doubled the space the computer had, and didn't sacrifice actual speed.
So, in essence, he's spent 1.5 hours on the phone to lose money, and make me happier.
He did however, gain a customer for life.
and no, there' s box here asking if powernotebooks asked me to write this review, They didn't, but this is the site i came to when i was reviewing them, I thought it was ridiculous they had a 10/10 user rating... now I can see it's well deserved.

As far as price went, look, I bough an msi GT80 Titan... you don't buy that type of computer because it's cheap, but they were by far extremely competitive with the other three resellers i checked.

"Personable sales staff takes all the time you need. Good price, with fast delivery. Had a minor problem with the computer, but when I called support... they answered right away, spoke perfect English, and solved my problem quickly. This is how American business should be!"

"After doing a lot of research I decided to go with powernotebooks.com for my laptop purchase. My salesperson Donald Stratton was not only an expert on the product I was looking for, but was very helpful in my decision on what upgrades I needed and did not need for the laptop based on what I will use it for. I could not possibly be happier with the product, or the services provided by powernotebooks.com. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a computer. In a world where customer service is so important, you can not go wrong with them"

Share PowerNotebooks.com's store rating

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.