• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

"Best customer service I have ever experienced. They called me up to confirm my order and make sure everything was in order before they charged me, were in constant contact throughout the whole ordering and shipping process, and checked up on me after I received my computer! Great people, great company, great products 5/5"

"I just received my new Sager 8268 from PowerNotebooks.com and couldn't be happier with the service and final product. I initially called on 12/6/14 in the evening (a Saturday) and was surprised to get a call back from one of the sales representatives, Donald. I had a few questions about which specifications to get for my laptop and about the cash discount and shipping process. He was able to answer all of my questions, with patience, on a weekend night, too! I placed my order that night.

On Monday, I went to the bank to transfer funds from my BoA account to their account, as my shipping address is different from my billing address, and I wanted to qualify for the 3% cash discount. I paid extra for expedited shipping and for next day shipping. My laptop was assembled by Wednesday afternoon (this would have been even sooner had the model I ordered not run out of stock for being so popular). I received my laptop by Thursday afternoon, in perfect condition.

Throughout this whole process, Donald and I kept in touch via email and he gave me any updates on my order status.

For my next upgrade, I will definitely be ordering from PowerNotebooks.com again, and I definitely recommend this reseller for anyone else looking to buy a quality computer with reliable service.

"This was my first laptop, first as in one I paid for myself, and I wanted the best.
After I'd decided on NP9377, I had a choice of vendors, however due to time restraints and availability, I had to keep emailing said vendors - the guys at powernotebooks.com were prompt in their replies and extremely helpful.

"Awesome staff and very helpful qith their customers needs! They have earned a loyal customer"

"This company is the only company I could think of to purchase a high-value notebook. I am only entirely satisfied. A+ products with A+ service. "

"Great service, the final product was well worth it. Very personal, hands-on approach for each laptop build/purchase and the communication was excellent. Overall a very good company and would recommend. "

"I ordered a Sager model from PowerNotebooks recently, and have to say that the customer service was great. Donald went out of his way to help me place an order, despite not having all my financial information straight, so that my order would not be held up - It's not often you get a "no money down" situation. Info was set right within a few days, the machine shipped almost 2 weeks sooner than I was expecting, and I am greatly satisfied with the machine. No problems with shipping, the machine is solid, and runs great - I made it jump through hoops right out of the box. In the end, PowerNotebooks gave personalized service, and shipped a great product."

"The sales assistant is very nice and responses in time. The laptop I bought is sager P8651 which is quite good. The only draw back is that the shipping time from sager factory to powernotebook is quite long, about 10 business days."

"I recently purchased a Sager custom gaming laptop from Powernotebooks and I love it.The computer is amazing. I really love the way they contact you to see if you like your purchase. i would recommend them to others just based on that . Great quality and great service. Can't beat that."

"Incredible service. I placed my order on a Sunday and received a direct call from Donald a few minutes later. He was just leaving but wanted to make sure my order was correct and ready to go. Everything came quickly. Follow up emails were sent to confirm that all was good. I highly recommend them. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-14-2014

paladin44, PowerNotebooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your kind words Lorip623.

However one clarification I must make is, you placed your order on a Saturday afternoon at 5:46 PM Pacific Time...I never work on Sunday };o)”

"Great customer service.
I ordered my laptop at weekend and got very quick response from Donald. Donald and Scott was so nice and helped me resolve my laptop's camera issue so quick.

I am extremely satisfied with their service and will definitely buy from them again.

"This is the second laptop I have purchased from powernotebooks.com. They make the process easy and the cash discount is a nice bonus."

"Excellent customer service, both by email and phone. My laptop arrived in two boxes mind you. I was a bit worried about ups ground shipping, but the laptop was so well packaged it would have taken a severely disgruntled employee to damage it. Sager's build quality is phenomenal, one can definitely tell this is a high end laptop simply by it's feel, definitely better than a macbook. All drivers were included for my hardware both for windows 7 and 8, including cyberpower's disc image suite which I was not expecting! I am overall very pleased with both PowerNotebooks and Sager. If I have any transactions in the future, they will be through them."

"I Ordered a custom Sager laptop from powernotebooks.com and have nothing but good to say about them. They were quick to contact me to confirm my order, and when there was a billing issue with my debit card, they quickly got ahold of me and offered suggestions to resolve the problem. I will definitely come back if I am in need of another laptop and would strongly encourage anyone else to do the same!"

"Although PowerNotebooks.com asked me to write a review, I already intended to leave a glowing review due to my pleasure in working with them. The website is the exact setup I would want in a website for customizing a laptop and when I called with questions, Donald not only helped me with laptop specifications but also with how I could get my bank account switched over from my old address to my new one. He was very nice and comedic at times, and we had a nice conversation. Also, the woman I spoke to about confirming my order and making sure everything was in order was similarly nice and helpful. Finally, I received my laptop and included items as expected and everything is working great. Very happy with my purchase and experience dealing with PowerNotebooks.com, despite me not having heard about them before randomly stumbling across the website. Believe the reviews and lay your skepticism aside."

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.