• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"I bought a Sager custom gaming laptop from PowerNotebooks.com, and I had a great experience. I placed my order online, and then wanted to add something to my order. I called them up, and they were very nice and helpful. The laptop was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. I would recommend PowerNotebooks.com without hesitation."

"Sorry posting my review quiet late...

I bought a Sager NP7378. Thanks to PowerNotebooks, this notebook was having the perfect specification that I was looking for and the price it came was just unbelievable... :-) Beyond other things, I highly appreciate the Honest way of doing business without any marketing gimmicks and their Customer service staff have been very knowledgeable and courteous. Donald Stratton was very patient with me throughout the buying process when every alternative channel of payment I was trying was failing...Thank you so much :-)

Buy from PowerNotebooks.com they care about you & your needs and are not just a company that sells a brand.

Safwan

"Received a lot of support and answers to questions regarding my purchase of a Clevo/Sager laptop. I received a lot of up-to-date information regarding the status of my order including delays from part shortages (not from their end). Will do business with them again when I come around looking for a new laptop at the competitive pricing range."

"I bought a Powerpro notebook (5:8-770) from them nearly a year and a half ago. I forgot about this review site, so I am going to rectify things now.

What you need to now about Powernotebooks: Best. Reseller. Ever.

I had some special requirements for my lappy (needed to be able to run Linux and I wanted some good graphics performance), so I called them up and the representative (sadly don't remember his name, I think it was Abe) gave me some great advice on how to get a really good laptop. He did upsell me from Sager to Powerpro, but I am not sorry about it at all because the quality is really nice.

It was delivered fairly quickly, no complaints there.

After I received it, I got a personal email from Donald asking me about my experience and how I liked it. I replied that I loved it, and went on in some detail on my struggles to get Linux installed (it's a little funny about Optimus, but I did figure it out eventually). He responded that they would make a note of it.

So if you are considering buying a gaming laptop and you want great service and a great product, buy from these guys. They are honest, give you a fair deal, and a great value.

"The customer service was amazing! best i've seen in a while, staff was really helpful. Very happy with purchase. Would recommend 10/10"

"For two years I searched for a notebook computer powerful enough to handle video rendering/transcoding/etc. and Adobe Photoshop. After extensive web searches and reviews I decided to go with PowerNotebooks.com.

I have visited with them on several occasions about the best way to meet my goals. Their associates are extremely knowledgeable, discussed the issue in depth and made sure the notebook would meet my requirements.

The order was placed and completed in a short amount of time and shipped. Shipping was quick and the box arrived in perfect condition. The notebook and all accessories worked perfectly right out of the box.

If you want expertise, associates who care about solving your needs, a great selection of laptops and upgrades, then go to PowerNotebooks.

"Excellent customer service, great prices, and fast shipping. Would definitely order from them again."

"I had a great experience. Donald was wonderful to work with. My item arrived earlier than expected. Would recommend to others and purchase here again!"

"What a lifesaver! To say that PowerNotebooks.com went out of their way to accommodate me, is an understatement. Donald at PowerNotebooks called me back well after closing time on a Friday night to help me find the perfect laptop for my needs. This computer is a great machine and it cost $100's less than all the other companies I contacted. Thanks Guys, I will recommend you to everyone I know.
Nick Romano

"This is the second time that I've ordered a Laptop from them and it's the second time that I've been completely satisfied! I payed for two day business shipping and it arrived right on time. The service was fantastic as well. I was called the day of my order to confirm everything and the representative was very polite and personable. I'm definitely recommending powernotebooks to my friends and family if they ever need a good laptop."

"I spoke with Donald Stratton, who was very knowledgeable of their products. He was able to provide the information I needed to custom order a Sager NP9377-S with the greatest savings to me. Also, he was able to arrange the shipping to meet me needs (I am an over the road truck driver who doesn't get home often or have someone to sign for packages). I was able to purchase what I wanted, without having to buy things that I didn't need. Awesome to work with.

Thanks for all your assistance.
Brin

"Great customer service. Always there to provide assistance. Wasn't too familiar with pc products due to being a mac user for the past couple years but powernotebook reps provide good advice to make a better, more informed decision. Highly recommended. "

Orange, CA

"Wow. I ordered a laptop from powernotebooks.com, and I don't think I could be any more pleased with the product and their customer service. I called before I placed my order just to make sure I was understanding all the specs completely. I spoke with Donald Stratton. He was extremely helpful and courteous and answered all my questions thoroughly. I definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a computer. "

" I think my experience with PowerNotebooks was as perfect as they could make it. There were a few things on my end that could have caused a snag including my gmail spam filter intercepting their emails about the order at first and some extra questions and requests I had, even including one after they had already shipped. Donald, Charlotte, and Nita helped me with these things very professionally and avoided things that could have turned into problems with a less skillful staff. I ordered pretty close to the holiday season when I know delivery companies are super busy so I was skeptical the notebook would arrive within the period Donald estimated, but happily it did. The notebook itself, a Sager, seems robust and well built, is performing as you would expect, very impressively because of the newness of the technology, and though looks weren't my priority, is a very good looking machine for icing on the cake. In sum, with no hesitation, I recommend PowerNotebooks to anyone looking to buy a high performance notebook."

"The world should take notes from how this company provides customer service to their clients.

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.