Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"They advertise as a wholesale distributor of new posters, they sent me nearly 100 posters removed from their packaging, rolled together and thrown in a box. Edges are worn and damaged. Customer service is terrible. I keep getting bounced around from one rep to another. No progress in over a week. I am likely going to file a formal complaint with my state's attorney general."

"The first time I ordered 3 posters from them and they all arrived together even earlier than I expected and in fine condition. So I decided to order 3 more from them. I only received 2 posters even though I was charged for 3. I have emailed them several times and have gotten no answer from them and its now been over a month. Because of this I will not buy any thing from them again and will continue to warn others not to do business with them either."

modified review This review was modified by Ladybat2 on March 03 2014 06:15:02 PM

"Customer service for PosterRevolution is pretty much non existent. I have tried to contact them twice through their website and 4 or 5 times by email. No response. I have used them before without issue, but they are about to lose a repeat customer, and they don't seem to care."

modified review This review was modified by struening on February 28 2014 02:38:22 PM

"I am pleased with my experience with Poster Revolution. I clearly read the explanation of shipping policies and they kept with their word. I received them all within 10 days. I ordered 16 posters of varying categories and they shipped them in 3 durable tubes, the posters were wrapped in brown protective paper as well and in perfect condition and the prints are lovely. When I contacted them about the timing of my delivery, I was responded to the next day with detailed tracking information. Use the contact page on the actual site. Will order from them again if 16 posters is still not enough to deck my apartment!!"

modified review This review was modified by Kspellman on December 26 2013 03:07:16 PM

"I ordered a large item Dec 4 with estimated delivery Dec 14-18. Clearly a Christmas gift and it said it would arrive in time for Christmas. When I kept checking on it the message said it was being prepared for delivery and delivery date would not change. On Dec 18 Amazon sent me an email to contact seller that it had not shipped and they replied I would receive it in up to ten days. On the latest estimated delivery date they shipped it ground shipping from California to Virginia with estimated arrival date of Dec 26. I emailed them that it was a Christmas present and they needed to speed up shipping or send me another by air and get it here before Christmas and I did not receive a reply and had to order product from another vendor for $10 more to arrive in 2 days. Amazon canceled my order but now I can't leave bad feedback for them which appears to be why they have a high rating on Amazon."

modified review This review was modified by melissava on December 19 2013 02:18:19 PM

"It has been a month and a half since I placed my order with Poster Revolution, and I have not yet received my entire order. What I have received has trickled in over that month and a half in six separate shipments. I did use the "contact us" feature of their website, and someone responded quickly but only with a generic message saying they would get the rest of the order out to me soon. That was bout three weeks ago. I know I will never purchase from them again."

modified review This review was modified by pgreen923 on December 15 2013 06:02:01 PM

"After I ordered a poster from poster revolution, I read the reviews for poster revolution and they were bad! I started getting skeptical, and I almost called my visa to get a refund back. However, I did email the company and I received a reply back, saying it should arrive at my house soon. Well a day or two after, it did! It took about week and a few days to be delivered. So I have no idea why the reviews are so bad but my experience so far (the first time) is good not bad!

Maybe ordering one order and not many at the same time should be a better idea for some people? Either way I don't think they are scammers.

I do want to note that I did use the contact us option on their website, but I never got a reply even after trying twice (maybe that feature doesn't work). However, by emailing them directly at info@posterrevolution.com, I received a reply after a day.

Overall, I will use them again in the future, but I will always be skeptical just because of the very bad reviews. Until I get a bad experience with them, I think do not think they are scammers at all! As I got my package that I ordered!

modified review This review was modified by Jmusic88 on November 25 2013 07:12:47 AM

"Ripped me off. I ordered a few posters after weeks of e-mails I finally received all but 1 of them. After about 12 E-mails and 6 months of giving me the run around I finally gave up trying to get a refund. Beware of this seller. Its not worth the headache."

"I was a little skeptical at first due to all the bad reviews it had received, but then I just YOLO'd it and ordered some posters from them. It was cheap, fast, and they all arrived in good condition. In the end, I was very satisfied with them"

modified review This review was modified by Bonersauras on August 29 2013 12:23:49 PM

"Firstly, Poster Revolution *is* All Posters, in case anyone didn't know.

Now, a true story followed by my review.

May 2nd:
I bought 4 posters, and I made sure that each poster I purchased came in a package deal with a poster hanger, so I'd have an easy and cheap way to put them up on my wall in my new apartment and still have them look relatively nice.

May 10th:
My local worker from the Post Office, who received the order from Fedex, decided they'd rather not try to find my apartment, so they took the order back to the office. Not Poster Revolution's fault.

May 14th:
I went and picked the order up, which had all 4 posters in a nice triangular box. 3 were a little damaged on the sides, but it wasn't a huge deal. The problem: There were no poster hangers. I paid an additional $5-6 per poster to make sure I had them, but I did not. I emailed them the same day explaining.

May 15th:
Poster Revolution wrote me back apologising and reissuing the order for the hangers to the warehouse. I was quoted a delivery date of no later than May 30th.

May 16:
I wrote Poster Revolution again, explaining that I was disappointed that I had to wait an additional 2 weeks to receive my poster hangers, saying that they probably should have dropped a couple of extra dollars to get them to me faster since the error was theirs and not mine.

May 17:
By way of an apology, Poster Revolution informed me that they were going to refund me half of my shipping on the original order.

May 28:
My bank account was credited with 50% the cost of shipping on my original order.

May 30:
I did not receive my hangers.

May 31:
I did not receive my hangers.

June 1:
I did not receive my hangers. I wrote Poster Revolution, who said they would refund me the cost. I decided to come on here and write my review without waiting the 2 weeks it takes them to refund.

My review:
They're irresponsible with their packaging and shipping. They seem to respond to emails now, if they didn't in the past, but their customer support is too-little-too-late. They have lost my business.

modified review This review was modified by Nethran on June 01 2013 10:16:35 AM

" I ordered a gift for my sister way in advance so it would ship in time for her birthday and they never bothered to ship the item or explain why they didn't! It turned out there was no reason, they claimed her address was undeliverable after I filed a complaint with Amazon well over a week later, never mind another seller had just shipped something there. And now that the order was cancelled I can't leave feedback on their Amazon page. Yes, I was refunded, only after I complained through Amazon."

"Honestly, I don't understand all the negative reviews here. I ordered my posters March 18th, received them all today, March 22nd. Were shipped in a great way, not damaged at all. I highly recommend posterrevolution to anyone, there prices are great, and their service to me was fantastic."

"Ordered a poster on Feb 27, estimated shipping of March 5,6; estimated delivery of March 8 - 13. It's now March 10, so I simply sent them an email asking hey guys, my poster hasn't even shipped yet, what's up? Got an email two minutes later saying my order was cancelled as requested. Zero effort on their part. They don't seem to want your business."

"I bought seven Pierre Auguste Renoir prints from Poster Revelution. I framed them as soon as I received them. Now my bedroom walls are covered with the most beautiful prints that I have ever seen. I spent less than $40.00 but my prints look like that I have spent thousands. I have never been so pleased about anything that I have purchased over the years on line than I feel about these prints. I promise that I will purchase more. Thank you Poster Revelution for a fantastic product."

"Ordered a bunch of posters from them, in one large order. They arrived with a large number the posters damaged. I called and they said they would ship replacements. Six months later, and still no replacements. Also, twelve posters were on back order, and now they say they are no longer available, but that I was not charged. I checked my bank statement, and I had been. Also, they charged me near double the amount they quoted me for shipping and just tacked it on. They are the worst. I will never, never, never order from them again."

Poster Revolution is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Poster Revolution is not a merchant member
Poster Revolution does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!