• Address: PosterCheckOut 16200 SW Pacific Hwy, Ste H, #111 Tigard, OR 97224
    • Contact: info@postercheckout.com
    • Phone: 800-261-2761
    • Business Hours: 5:30AM PST and 5:30PM PST. Saturdays we are open 6:00AM PST to 2:00PM PST

"revised review.
I felt the need to revise the review I made since I was contacted by the customer service but only after I posted this review. It turns out the poster were shipped but they didn't send the tracking information and it was scheduled for delivery the next day. Unfortunately the shipment went missing and I believe it was the shippers error and not the fault of poster checkout. They did send a replacement shipment which came about a week or so later but again no shipping information was sent to me and fortunately I was home to get the package so it didn't sit out in the rain.

As far as the posters go they are very nice and printed on heavy paper. Once framed they looked great but the timing was so far off that I missed giving them as a gift.

The bottom line is that if you aren't in a hurry the posters are nice and the prices fair. Maybe my experience with their customer service was a one time glitch but I've seen a few other reviews on various sites who complained of the same issues. I hope that PosterCheckOut can do something with their shipping notification service since that would greatly improve this customers satisfaction.

Original review
No customer service at all. 8 business days later still hasn't shipped and I can't get a response from email or phone support. Going to call visa and have the charges reversed but what sucks is I could have ordered these and had them already if I bought them from someone reliable.

"I am completely satisfied with the poster I purchased. It arrived quickly and undamaged.I would order from them again."

"I had the pleasure of working with Maria in customer service and I must say I am very pleased with the professionalism and excellent customer service I received. I will recommend this company to my family and friends. Thanks again Maria!!! "

"I received the posters and got them framed. They look really beautiful - like real paintings. I gave them to my mother-in-law and she is extremely happy. They are a very good product for a very reasonable price. I probably will be getting some for myself soon."

"Fast service. Everything shipped was in very good shape."

"I was very happy with the quality of my poster and how quick it arrived."

"The price was the lowest, the service was prompt and the poster wrapping was the best that I have seen. I have bookmarked your site."

"My entire experience with PosterCheckOut was a positive one from start to finish. Thoroughly enjoyed the browsing to find the perfect print, and with your lightning-fast shipping, I did not have to wait long to have this awesome artwork in my possession. Saved some money by opting to frame it myself, and would not hesitate to trust your company for my future art purchases. Thanks a million!"

"Overpriced! Posters were not worth what was charged. Very disappointed."

"Great pictures, love them!!"

"Overall we are very happy.Everything arrived super quickly(since we live in Greece) and in excellent condition.We will definitely choose you again in the future."

"My order was delivered quickly and the prints looked great. Quality paper and sharp images."

"This order represented my fourth or fifth with PosterCheckOut. Everything I've received has been top quality and well-packaged!"

"The pictures on the computer do not do justice to the beautiful colors that are exhibited when you see the posters live. The colors are really vivid! Your prices are unbeatable for the quality and sizes of the posters. The packaging was superb, as well. This was my first time purchasing your products however it will not be my last."

modified review This review was modified by Namgram on June 21 2011 05:16:28 PM

"My prints came quickly and were in great shape. Postercheckout had the best prices on the same prints."

PosterCheckOut is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PosterCheckOut is not a merchant member
PosterCheckOut does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!