Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 472 reviews

Possupply.com is a merchant member
    Possupply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Possupply.com contact information

• Address: 44 Garden Street, Unit 6, Danvers, MA 01923
    • Contact: cs@possupply.com
    • Phone: 888-431-5800
    • Customer Support: 978-406-4230
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM EST Monay - Friday
    • Fax: 978-359-0330

"At first I thought I would have to cancel the order because the web site was not accurate, but once I called to cancel a sales representative was able to quote me correctly and get my order to me, thank you!!"

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“So happy you called...we are busy gearing up for a new website launch - and the new site is addressing the issue you saw with regard to pricing. New user tools will automatically choose to ship items from the warehouse closest to you - so products arrive FASTER and shipping rates are always the CHEAPER. We are also offer a ton of cool re-ordering tools. Anyway - THANK YOU very much for choosing POS Supply - we look forward to meeting all your POS Supply Needs!”

"Product arrived very quickly. Very happy with this transaction."

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“Our Customer Service Manager, Jennifer (aka the POS Princess) is very focused on ACCURACY and SPEED - and she is extremely good at it! I will pass along your feedback to her and the team. Thank you very much for choosing POS Supply.”

"First time purchasing. Very quick response and delivery time. Thanks!"

“Tracy,
First and Foremost - THANK YOU! We appreciate that you put your faith in us, and so happy we could deliver not only your products, but a HAPPY positive experience. One of our goals is to make it easy for you to make smart, quick decisions so you have one less thing to worry about in your daily business life. We look forward to continuing to be of service to you - thanks again!”

"QUICK DELIVERY
AND WERE ABLE TO MATCH PRICE

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“While we may not always be the cheapest - we know that we offer the highest quality, we make sure you get the RIGHT product, and we ALWAYS back it with our award winning #1 service. So happy we were able to price match for you in this case. Thank you for choosing possupply.com!”

"I'm in a new job and I needed to talk to them about an old purchase. They were very helpful with the information and even made sure I had the new code for the product I needed. The website was easy to navigate and delivery was right on time. I will tell others and purchase more in the future. "

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“This is the kind of service you should expect EVERY time from POS Supply - and we are thrilled you chose to do business with us! We can't thank you enough and welcome your referrals :)”

"Got the product in a few days and was very happy with the product."

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review. So glad you were satisfied with the product and out FAST service. We hope you will keep coming back to POS Supply :)”

"good service, wish they had a better return policy!"

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“Hi there - First and foremost, thank you for choosing POS Supply Solutions! We are always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it. Would you be willing to share your thoughts on how we can improve our return policy? If so -Please email me directly at marketing@possupply.com - we would greatly appreciate your input. Thanks again for your business and 5-Star Rating!”

"performed as promised, product arrived promptly and as ordered"

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“Our team is SUPER conscientious about speed and reliability - I will share with them your 5-Star feedback to give them a little encouragement... We are grateful for your business - thanks!”

"Outstanding service and quick delivery. "

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“POS Supply has 7 "Core Values" that we operate by each day - the 1st of which is: "Deliver POS (Positively Outstanding Service)". It means a lot to us that your feedback rating is a direct reflection on that ;) Thank you for your business!”

"Very pleased with the order and delivery receipt timeframe.
FC-PSP

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“You literally are a "First Class" customer - and we thank you for choosing to do business with us. Glad you found our service and delivery to be excellent.”

"Satifsfied with product and delivery time."

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“We aim to please...and we thank you for choosing POS Supply! Please come back soon...you will see a bold, fresh new site unveiled shortly - with loads of features and tools created to make shopping even easier and improve our ability to serve even more!”

"I order constantly from this company for over 50 offices in 4 states. Id love to see a group discount and a shipping fee much less than what I currently pay. "

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the 5-Star Review and the clear feedback, Emma! We love to hear from all-star customer like you - specifically on how we can be a better partner in business. If you would like to share some specific ideas on this, I would welcome emails to marketing@possupply.com or via twitter @possupply.

We are launching a very cool new website in the coming weeks - and will have the capability to do more targeted promotions for valued customers as you have suggested. Please know that we value you and your business very much! Thank you!”

"Good service! Good rates! Good selection! Good response!"

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“Wow - thank you for such high-praise (and of course a 5-Star Rating)! We certainly aspire to this kind of service delivery every day, so it is nice to hear that you feel loved and taken care of by us :)”

"Good pricing and fast service."

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“Can't thank you enough for your business and your great review! Please come back and visit us again anytime you need anything...we are happy to serve.”

"Quick delivery! Thank you!"

posfitzy, Possupply.com rep has responded

“I can tell you that Jennifer (aka the "POS Princess") and Mia and the rest of the team are what I would call a little zealous about making sure orders get out VERY QUICKLY...they are always happy to get direct feedback that validates this effort! Thank you for your business and your great review.”