Stores > Portable One, Inc.
  • Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. Elite Status
      8AM - 5PM (PST) MON-FRI
      800-650-4006
      925-924-0564
      support@portableone.com
      925-924-0558

Product & services pricing Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review Portable One, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-04-13

400 bones

"Saved $400 buying my special order Mac from Portable One. Everything went swimmingly.

2017-03-29

Excellent laptop reseller

"Excellent communication with sales, large catalog, quick and easy ordering process and payment : what else ?
I strongly recommend this site.

2017-03-23

"The best part was the clear presentation of the technical specs of the PC. That helped me decide.

Delivery was easy to track as well. So all around, a good experience.

2017-03-15

Rare find

"Locally owned computer stores like P1 are rare to find, and i would know, being old enough to have walked past the historical Byte shop in Mountain View back in the days, at least once or twice.
I have been a customer since P1 had their store in Pleasanton, not long ago, and the atmosphere and staff still the same, very welcoming and pleasant, with some pretty good deals on Macs and PCs as well.

2017-03-09

Customer Service A++++

"Great customer service, super competitive pricing. Would love to shop here again."

2017-03-08

Customer service first

"I rarely had a bad experience at P1, been a customer since they were still in Pleasanton.
Great service and they often have some good deals running.

2017-03-01

Delighted!

"Swift and easy ordering process, and flawless shipping. If i could give it six stars i would!"

2017-03-01

OUTSTANDING SERVICE from an *EXCEPTIONAL* COMPANY

"I don't write these reviews often enough -- although I do both write positive and negative reviews when I do.

Portable One is truly something else, in a great way, as online companies go. I'm an online company operator myself and it is rather rare that I am lucky enough to deal with those who share my extremely high standards of quality. Portable One is a company I'll trust to come back to, over and over, with all my needs wherever possible. As a matter of fact, my associate Mike bought from them on my recommendation even before my delivery arrived, based on the excellent AppleCare price alone.

Let me be CLEAR -> if you choose another vendor without researching reputations, you'll be cheating yourself out of amazing (and fast) service. They really know how to treat customers - first impression: achievement unlocked!

2017-02-22

Beats the Apple Stores, no contest

"Best service, best professionalism, and best tech support. Certainly more than i have ever gotten from any Apple stores I've been to. both thumbs up!"

2017-02-19

couldn't be more pleased!

"This is the 3rd large purchase I have made from PortableOne, and I've been pleased with the transaction each time. The service is always friendly and helpful--seeming genuinely
pleased to help! They went the extra mile to accommodate the unusual circumstances of my overseas purchase, working with me on a number of occasions and through a number of changes. Very grateful for this company.

2017-02-15

Couldn't ask for better service

"Very friendly and helpful staff. I usually order everything online, but i was told of a deal on an iPad Air 2 and decided to make it my first trip to P1. I must say it was a very pleasant shopping experience."

2017-02-08

Satisfactory experience

"My first time shopping at P1 was pleasant, i ordered online and picked up my MacBook Pro at the store. The staff was very pleasant, and the store is well organized, and feels like a team, not just your typical store employees on the clock. Good first impression."

2017-02-01

Often more convenient than bigger stores

"I like the fact that i don't need to stick with big stores for deals. P1 often has great offers especially during the holidays, and the service is more personable than with big ticket stores."

2017-01-25

Very positive experience

"Can't say enough good things about this store. Very knowledgeable staff, and great service compared to big store chains. I've shopped here many times and never had one bad experience!"

2017-01-20

Sooo Good, So far!

"Sooo Good, So far, best price on the net, without crazy tax!!!!"

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.