Stores > Portable One, Inc.

• Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. Elite Status
    • Fax: 925-924-0564

Product & services pricing Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
2017-01-04

Smaller store, great service

"I've been a customer for over ten years, and I had a consistently good experience with P1 every time i came here or called for service or questions. The staff is knowledgeable and personable."

2017-01-04

A great Apple Reseller

"These guys are fast and efficient. And they have excellent prices. I'll definitely be buying from them again.

This review was modified by cadecollins-34471 on January 04 2017 12:26:04 PM

2016-12-28

Pretty great deals for a smaller store

"I was referred to by a friend before the holidays and was told they have deals as good as the bigger mall chains, and discovered my buddy was right. I was able to get some of my Black Friday shopping done, as well as my Christmas shopping, right on time when i took advantage of some deal they had going where you could get your order in time for Xmas. Awesome sauce!"

2016-12-21

great service

"I bought a durabook tablet to mount in my work truck, and had to return it due to an issue with the screen (factory defect). The tech support at P1 handled everything flawlessly, and i was able to get a replacement unit within a reasonable time. I'm very happy with the level of expertise, and excellent manners. It's great that a local, independent store is able to provide this level of service!"

2016-12-14

positive online shopping experience

"ordering online was pretty easy and straightforward, and following up was painless compared to ordering stuff off of Amazon. I initially decided to shop here because they have been running some pretty sweet specials since Black Friday, and ended up completing my Christmas shopping list of high tech items here. I was very satisfied with how clear the information is on all the email notifications, and how friendly the staff is when calling in to check up on my order.

Rayzn's Avatar

2016-12-10

Amazing Service, Outstanding Price

" When I found this company through a web search and saw the price they charged for AppleCare I thought it was too good to be true. But then the ordering process went so smooth and they kept me posted on the progress of the shipment and required signature on delivery, I knew they could be trusted. I registered by 2016 MacBook Pro without a hitch using the registration number in my purchase. I would definitely recommend that anyone use this Company for their Apple care needs. "

2016-12-07

Friendly customer service

"I never had anything to complain about P1 in the 8 years i have known them. Very reliable, and the staff has been consistently friendly and helpful, no matter the circumstances.
Very professional, and prompt.
In the past few years the ordering has got way easier too, and it's one of the few companies i know of that accepts wire transfers from their website. As strange as that may sound (who doesn't have a credit card nowadays, huh?), providing multiple options for payments, can be a time saver, as i have experienced a few times.
I would highly recommend this store!

2016-12-05

AppleCare at the right price!

"I found the AppleCare my Apple computer needed at the right discounted price, and got excellent service and fast delivery as well. I am so happy about finding Portable One!"

2016-11-30

one stop shop

"P1 is the one place i go whenever i want to shop for a new laptop. I'm always treated well, and the staff is extremely personable, compared to other stores. The tech support is superb, and i never has a single issue since I've known them."

2016-11-23

Above and beyond

"From ordering to pickup, my experience has been extremely positive. Expert staff, and a solid understanding on how to treat customers. "

2016-11-16

Couldn't be happier!

"The staff at P1 really came through for me. I really love the look of the new MacBook but had no idea if it would be worth it to wait for the Touch Bar version of get the 13 inch currently in stock. I did try the 13 inch with the physical keys at an Apple store, but decided to check P1 as well since they are closer to me and local. Turns out they have a much better handle on customer service than any other store i've been to, and they were able to show me specs and side-by-side comparisons with other laptops as well. I'm definitely referring this store to everyone i know!"

2016-11-15

macbook pro

"hello
The first site to buy a MacBook and special characters experience have arrived as expected

This review was modified by hmto111 on November 15 2016 10:07:37 AM

2016-11-09

Once again a satisfied customer

"It's good to know i can count on a local business for my tech purchases. P1 has been around forever and i couldn't think of a better place with a more helpful staff, also when i need help with Apple products."

2016-11-02

Excellent trade-in program

"I walked in last week to get a sense of how much i could get towards an iPad Mini, in exchange for a four-year old Dell laptop. After a bit of research i realized i couldn't find a better deal than here, at least for my particular model. The whole process was pretty transparent and i was able to get quite a bit of information about the value of used electronics from the helpful staff. A very welcoming experience."

2016-10-26

Excellent tech support response

"I brought in my Asus laptop for a memory and storage upgrade, after attempting to do it myself unsuccessfully. The tech support staff at P1 took care of replacing my aging HDD with a brand new 1TB SSD, as well as transferring all my file and operating system. Now my laptop runs twice as fast! I'll definitely be back here again!"

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.