• Portable One, I

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10

What is this?

"Everything- from placing the order until the arrival of the laptop- went extremely well and simple. The person in charge was extremely helpful in making sure that we received our order as soon as possible. The packaging was sturdy and nothing was broken or damaged. I will definitely use Portable One again in the future!"

"Excellent products and services. Keep up the good work. "

"Great experience, Scott really goes out of his way to make things happen!!"

"In summery :- Professional "

"These guys are my go to place for computers"

"Being able to pay via paypal is important to me.
Since the Apple Store does not accept paypal, Portable One was a preferred source.

"I have known about this store for years and always had a positive experience. I order online most of my tech purchases and Portable One seems to be the quickest and most reliable so far. I bought a 13 inches MacBook Air last week and had it delivered to Boulder CO, to my son-in-law as a birthday gift, which is this weekend. This morning i get a phone call from my daughter thanking me for the nice gift, with several days to spare! Thank you guys!! "

"Excellent service, quick response and I received my order the very next day. Will continue to do business with them. Thank You."

"I purchased a Samsung laptop from Portable One about 2 weeks ago, and i will definitely recommend this store. Scott, the person who helped me (i believe is the owner), seemed very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Their prices are very competitive as well, and the service is exceptional. Most recently i decided to upgrade the RAM on my laptop and brought it in. Once again, i was taken care of promptly, and the service was top notch!"

"Very professional and quick team. Outstanding price advantage for my particular order compared to the market. Also very kind on the telephone. I will certainly check them first the next time."

"Very long collected my order
Thanks!

"This was my first order from Portable One and I'm from Illinois so I was hesitant to order. My laptop from so far away. Their prices were the best though for the specifications I needed so I gave it a shot and I'm very happy that I did. Everything is exactly as I ordered. "

"First time ordering from portable one. Great service, low prices and fast shipping. Bookmarked them for next time!"

"A friend pointed me to PortableOne to buy a new Macbook Pro, after the battery on my old 2011 Macbook Air started failing, and i’m glad i did, before going to Stoneridge Mall, where i bought my first Mac. I didn't hate my experience at the Apple Store, but they didn't really make me feel like they wanted my business, so this time i really wanted to get taken care of. The shopping experience at P1 was great, and Scott took the time to answer every question i had. It’s nice not to be bounced around between salespeople for once! They ordered my new laptop on Monday and arrived the next day as promised, which was a first for me, so they definitely get extra stars for prompt delivery!"

"Portable One is my first go-to site for Apple products, as they go the extra mile in quality and service. Communication, shipping, and all-around care is exemplary. I emailed with several questions and the answers were always prompt and told me what I needed to know. My ipad air 2 is my dream machine and they made it happen."

Share Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) 's store rating

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.