Stores > Portable One, Inc.

• Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. Elite Status
    • Fax: 925-924-0564

Product & services pricing Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10

2016-09-21

top notch support

"I went to pick up my new Chromebook, and thought i'd bring in my older MacBook Pro as well, to replace the hard drive with a solid state drive. The tech i spoke to at P1 was very helpful and i was able to bring my Mac and get everything done in less time than it would have taken if i took my Mac to a nearby Apple store, and with no guarantee that all my data would be backed up.

Needless to say, I'm typing this review from my MacBook Pro with a brand new SSD!

2016-09-14

Very satisfied

"I've been a customer for a few years, up to my third and latest MacBook now. I recently decided to give the 12 inch Retina a try and i was lucky enough to find one in stock at P1 where Scott, the owner, gave me a good overview of this laptop, and recommended a number of accessories. The staff is always very professional and friendly, and never pushy. I'll definitely keep shopping here!"

2016-09-07

Great service, prompt response as always

"I recently ordered an MSI gaming PC from the website, and it was definitely a painless experience compared to what I'm used to. I also called in about an unrelated issue with my older MacBook Air, and wasn't really sure about the extent of support i could get without Apple Care. Fortunately it turned out to be nothing that couldn't be fixed with a system restore, and the staff at P1 helped me within a very reasonable amount of time."

2016-08-31

outstanding customer service

"As a long time customer i hardly ever had anything to complain about when it comes to customer service. These guys are excellent, local and ready to provide outstanding support. "

2016-08-24

Competent and curteous

"I had a wonderful experience shopping here for a Surface Book laptop. This is not a huge department store, and there is a very familiar atmosphere you just don't get somewhere else. The person who helped me was very professional and smart, and i'm very happy with my purchase!

2016-08-20

Excellent service

"IPAD Pro 9.7 received in brand new packaging. Price was lower at Portable One than the Apple site, for the same product. Sent by Fed Ex with need for a signature upon a fast delivery. I would buy from them again."

2016-08-17

A very good experience

"I have brought in my older Asus laptop after seeing a promotion on their website some time ago about a trade-in program, to see if i could get a new one. My older one was still in pretty good conditions (i take care of my things), and i was able to get a little bit towards my new laptop, which i didn't expect, as i purchased my old one almost six years ago with Windows 7 on it.

The person who helped me was very easy to talk to, and talked me through the whole process. Very happy with the whole experience!

2016-08-11

Fast, Efficient, and Excellent Service

"Very impressed with the repair service I received from Portable One. I took a Toshiba All-In-One computer to them that was having display issues and they repaired it within a couple of days. The specific unit I brought them is no longer made, so I was worried about whether or not they would be able to source the parts, but they had no problem doing so and even provided me with the old (malfunctioning) part. I had previously sent this unit to Toshiba for a repair, and they charged me over $100 for diagnostics, without actually performing a repair. (they claim they couldn't find a problem) The unit is functioning perfectly since sending it to Portable One, and the process was fast, easy, and thorough. I'll be sending more business their way."

2016-08-10

very professional!

"From the time i placed the order, to when i was able to pick up my new Portege Z10, i felt very much at ease with the entire process, and everything went smoothly."

2016-08-03

Best price

"I found the best price of the AppleCare on this website, and they shipped it fast. I returned to the website to buy another applecare for the new macbook that I bought. I like their service. "

This review was modified by bbkebr on August 03 2016 08:17:04 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-04-2016

A rep from Portable One, Inc., P1Scott, has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to recognize us bbkebr! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you again soon! - PortableOne.com”

2016-08-03

Beats any Apple store i've been to

"Apple's own stores don't hold a candle. I've been to some of the locations around my area here in the East Bay, but it wasn't until i came here that i found the kind of service i have been looking for. The person who helped me this morning (sorry can't remember your name), was very professional and patient, and ultimately i was very happy with my how smoothly my experience went. I will be back again!"

2016-07-27

Best place to shop for a laptop

"It's refreshing to walk into a store where the employees actually know something about the products they sell. This was definitely the case with P1. The staff was also very approachable and friendly, which helps when having to make a decision about a big purchase like a new laptop."

2016-07-21

Good store Portableone

"I have bought many times in portableone, I am very happy with Portableone, the store keeps you update about your order and give you a tracking number. Go head buy with Portableone, it is the best decision you would have done. Thank you, Eduardo"

This review was modified by erubio24 on July 21 2016 11:04:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

A rep from Portable One, Inc., P1Scott, has responded

“Thanks Edurado! We really appreciate your continued support!!”

2016-07-20

My new one-stop-shop

"From my experience, this guys do pretty much everything, aside from selling a good selection of Apple products and Windows laptops, they provide excellent support, and can fix most issues without going straight to the manufacturer. By talking with some of the staff at P1 I've learned a lot about extended warranty and what it means to buy it along with a new product, and i have to say it has been a lesson i wish i had been given long time ago. Very helpful staff: if i could give them 10 stars i would!"

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from Portable One, Inc., P1Scott, has responded

“Thanks Douglas. We're looking forward to seeing you again down the road!”

2016-07-13

First impression has been great!

"I've had a pretty good first experience with P1. I found the staff to be friendly and easy to talk to, and they seem to be very knowledgeable compared to other stores, including department stores.
I'm definitely recommending these guys and will go back again

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from Portable One, Inc., P1Scott, has responded

“Thanks D.T. - we aim to impress with every interaction. Hope you are enjoying the new laptop!”

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.