Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.83/10 295 reviews

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
    Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) contact information

• Address: 5627 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 314 Pleasanton, CA 94588
    • Contact: support@portableone.com
    • Phone: 800-650-4006
    • Customer Support: 925-924-0558
    • Business Hours: 8AM - 5PM (PST) MON-FRI
    • Fax: 925-924-0564

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"PortableOne was helpful from the very beginning. I had doubts about some keyboard keys featured on the Spanish layout of the MacBook Pro Retina and they kindly sent a picture of the keyboard so I could check for myself. Before ordering, they offered advice on the custom MBP configuration I could choose based on my needs. After ordering, they kept track of my questions regarding shipping dates and order status. Thank you!"

"Great communicators, genuinely care about their reputation. Great merchant to do business with! I'm on my third computer from them. "

"This was my first order from Portable One as I was searching for resellers of custom configured Apple iMac. The website has very good customization options for the Apple products for which I was shopping.

They offered the new iMac for a very good price and actually they were better than Apple store by shipping to New York without a hefty taxes charges which saved me more than an extra $200.

In addition, I used an international credit card in my order and the verification process was fast & easy. All my inquiries regarding my order status were answered quickly by Scott.

The only problem I had is that my order took about three weeks to be delivered which I believe was an issue with Apple building my customized iMac & not portable one

In general my whole experience was really positive and I will sure consider portableone.com for my next computer purchase

Many thanks to all Portable One staff for the good purchase experience!

Best regards,
Tarek Khashaba

"Everything is great. Thanks for the team and expecially for Scott. Regards. Kirill"

"This was my first order from Portable One--I found them while searching for resellers of custom configured Apple computers (a pretty small community). Their prices were easily the best and with their free shipping, the price was a no-brainer. I contacted the staff with questions and Scott was very responsive, informative, and accommodating. Their website also has very good customization options for the Apple products for which I was shopping. The whole process was very easy and enjoyable. My thanks to Scott and the Portable One staff--keep up the good work!
Sincerely,
Chad, New York, NY

"Prompt shipment, reliable service and great prices. I will be back."

"Everything great. They were very cautious and responsible."

"Speedy delivery and excellent customer service. Very good prices. I definitely recommend this shop to anyone"

"This was my first purchase with Portable One, Inc and I am very pleased with their prompt order processing and speedy delivery. They also had the best price I found during the Black Friday madness. I will be back."

"Really great device, works well with the projector, don't have to worry about audio or loosing power, that you for your quick service and good price...so happy to have this adapter"

"Great company, great customer service! Great working with you!"

"Patrick was my contact in customizing an MSI laptop. Excellent communication and assistance."

"I had picked a computer that everyone had on backorder. Matt found one and upgraded the memory to full capacity and got it to me in time to send my granddaughter off to college with a machine that meets her critical needs. This is the second computer that I bought from PortableOne with complete satisfaction."

modified review reply posted Sep-12-2013
P1Scott's Avatar
P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the post! We are glad we were able to exceed your needs on the Laptop when others had failed.

Thanks again!”

"Portable One has been great to work with and has provided needed expertise and advice anytime I've needed it. Great outfit and I'll definitely buy from them again!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Would purchase from Portable One again. Price was right and product was perfect."