Stores > Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)

• Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  Elite Status
    • Address: 5627 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 314 Pleasanton, CA 94588
    • Contact: support@portableone.com
    • Phone: 800-650-4006
    • Customer Support: 925-924-0558
    • Business Hours: 8AM - 5PM (PST) MON-FRI
    • Fax: 925-924-0564

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

2016-06-22

hands down best customer support

"By far, best service i've had in years, from ordering to shipping. I hardly ever have to wait to speak to someone on the phone, and email support is quick and efficient. If i could give 10 stars i would!"

This review was modified by KarlMendoza on June 24 2016 06:58:19 AM

2016-06-15

These guys are the best!

"This is my second purchase at P1, i got a 21inch iMac Retina 4K and from order to shipping, these guys really know how to treat their customers! Excellent service and prompt support by phone and email. I'll definitely shop there again!"

2016-06-14

Very fast service

"Very fast order process and shipping. Definitely Portable One is a reliable company to do business."

This review was modified by plamen7 on June 17 2016 03:28:43 PM

2016-06-08

Great service, fast shipping

"Great shopping experience. These guys don't sell just Apple products, they have lots of pretty high-end Windows PCs as well and the staff is pretty savvy and easy to talk to.
I got an Asus Zen Pro at a fair price and extended warranty. Thanks guys!

2016-05-27

Speedy shipping, friendly service

"The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the shipping was pretty fast compared to a department store. I ordered an Ideapad Windows tablet, and i was able to get it reasonably fast."

2016-05-19

Shopping local pays off

"I placed an order for a Vaio Z Canvas on their site and went to pick it up at the store, the whole experience was very easy and pleasant. The staff at P1 was very on the ball and ready to answer all of my questions. I'll definitely go back here again!"

2016-05-04

Love these guys!

"Went in looking to buy a 9.7 inch iPad Pro in Rose Gold and i was happy to find that they has quite a few in stock. The shopping experience was super easy. The person who helped me was the actual owner of the store and seemed very competent and able to answer all my questions"

2016-04-10

Great place to shop Apple!

"Independently owned stores like this one are hard to find, especially when expecting great customer service and stock.

I walked in Friday, looking for a Gold iPad Pro 9.7 inch, and not only they had plenty in stock, they also had a variety if storage sizes to pick from.

The person who helped me was very courteous and able to answer all my questions, and my shopping experience was great!

2016-03-30

A fantastic buying experience from PortableOne!

"I bought a Macbook 12" laptop from PortableOne through eBay. The price was great. I wanted to pick it up locally since they were local and they were happy to generate an invoice for local pickup. Upon realizing that they will have to ship this item to their store in LA to my local store, I asked if they could ship it to my home directly. They agreed and waived off the shipping charges! I think that was a great gesture. Really happy to know that companies still provide such level of customer service!

I also noticed that the mac was brand new and without damage as advertised. Overall, a very pleasant transaction and looking forward to shopping with them again.

2016-03-19

Great place to shop for a Mac!

"The staff is terrific, they are very helpful and attentive. I needed a Mac Mini to fit in my work space, ans they guided me through all options and upgrades available to find the best one. I'm very pleased with the service and knowledge!"

2016-02-29

Great local store, best selection of Macs i've seen in the Bay Area!

"I have been shopping on and off mostly for accessories, on their website, and the delivery was always on time and hassle free. Finally i decided to buy a new iMac 4K and placed the order online, but picked my new iMac at the store. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and i have to say i had a great hopping experience overall!"

This review was modified by matt_langley on February 29 2016 06:26:13 PM

2016-02-17

Love these guys!

"Finding and ordering my laptop was a breeze! I ordered by Asus UX30 on the website and picked it up the next day. They seem to have a good inventory, and the customer service is great and very helpful!"

2016-02-11

Great service!

"I have known of P1 for a while, but never shopped here until now. The service is great, and it's a local store, so they go through lengths to make sure the customer is taken care of.
I went in to check if they had any of the new Apple TVs, and they seem to have a great inventory, lots of Macs. I was in and out in less than 20 minutes, and very happy with the whole process, so that's most likely the first place i'll be looking if i need to upgrade.

This review was modified by kwan_do on February 11 2016 10:19:13 AM

2016-02-03

Great local store if you need a laptop

"Went in to buy an MSI gaming PC, and the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Local stores are disappearing, and it's rare to find this level of customer service and stock. Thanks guys!"

2016-01-26

As advertised

"Web site easy to use, people very easy to deal with. Emails were answered promptly and shipment arrived as advertised. "

Share Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) 's store rating

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.