Stores > Portable One, Inc.

• Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. Elite Status
    • Fax: 925-924-0564

Product & services pricing Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10

2016-07-21

Good store Portableone

"I have bought many times in portableone, I am very happy with Portableone, the store keeps you update about your order and give you a tracking number. Go head buy with Portableone, it is the best decision you would have done. Thank you, Eduardo"

This review was modified by erubio24 on July 21 2016 11:04:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

A rep from Portable One, Inc., P1Scott, has responded

“Thanks Edurado! We really appreciate your continued support!!”

2016-07-20

My new one-stop-shop

"From my experience, this guys do pretty much everything, aside from selling a good selection of Apple products and Windows laptops, they provide excellent support, and can fix most issues without going straight to the manufacturer. By talking with some of the staff at P1 I've learned a lot about extended warranty and what it means to buy it along with a new product, and i have to say it has been a lesson i wish i had been given long time ago. Very helpful staff: if i could give them 10 stars i would!"

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from Portable One, Inc., P1Scott, has responded

“Thanks Douglas. We're looking forward to seeing you again down the road!”

2016-07-13

First impression has been great!

"I've had a pretty good first experience with P1. I found the staff to be friendly and easy to talk to, and they seem to be very knowledgeable compared to other stores, including department stores.
I'm definitely recommending these guys and will go back again

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from Portable One, Inc., P1Scott, has responded

“Thanks D.T. - we aim to impress with every interaction. Hope you are enjoying the new laptop!”

2016-07-06

Exceptional experience

"My experience with P1 has been excellent so far. Friendly and professional staff at a very convenient location. I ordered by iPad Pro online and picked it up at the store, and the shipping occurred without issues. I'll definitely shop here again!"

2016-06-29

Couldn't be happier!

"Never been a fan of big department stores, so to me P1 is one of those rare one-stop-shops where i can find friendly service, savvy staff, and a great selection of laptops and devices, at reasonable price. After placing the order for my Samsung laptop i had questions about the shipping and was able to get through right away to someone who was able to (patiently) answer all my questions. Thanks guys!"

2016-06-28

A Great First Experience

"I ordered a MacBook Pro for my niece which she needed for advanced animation studies at University. Protableone had the best selection AND customization I could find. AND, they allowed me to use Paypal, which was important to me in this instance.

The service was really very fast. I ordered late in the day, and it was shipped the next day. I only purchased the lowest, paid-for delivery, and the order showed up as expected in a couple of business days.

The products I ordered were new and in great condition.

This review was modified by david_fl on June 28 2016 06:04:22 AM

2016-06-22

hands down best customer support

"By far, best service i've had in years, from ordering to shipping. I hardly ever have to wait to speak to someone on the phone, and email support is quick and efficient. If i could give 10 stars i would!"

This review was modified by KarlMendoza on June 24 2016 06:58:19 AM

2016-06-15

These guys are the best!

"This is my second purchase at P1, i got a 21inch iMac Retina 4K and from order to shipping, these guys really know how to treat their customers! Excellent service and prompt support by phone and email. I'll definitely shop there again!"

2016-06-14

Very fast service

"Very fast order process and shipping. Definitely Portable One is a reliable company to do business."

This review was modified by plamen7 on June 17 2016 03:28:43 PM

2016-06-08

Great service, fast shipping

"Great shopping experience. These guys don't sell just Apple products, they have lots of pretty high-end Windows PCs as well and the staff is pretty savvy and easy to talk to.
I got an Asus Zen Pro at a fair price and extended warranty. Thanks guys!

2016-05-27

Speedy shipping, friendly service

"The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the shipping was pretty fast compared to a department store. I ordered an Ideapad Windows tablet, and i was able to get it reasonably fast."

2016-05-19

Shopping local pays off

"I placed an order for a Vaio Z Canvas on their site and went to pick it up at the store, the whole experience was very easy and pleasant. The staff at P1 was very on the ball and ready to answer all of my questions. I'll definitely go back here again!"

2016-05-04

Love these guys!

"Went in looking to buy a 9.7 inch iPad Pro in Rose Gold and i was happy to find that they has quite a few in stock. The shopping experience was super easy. The person who helped me was the actual owner of the store and seemed very competent and able to answer all my questions"

2016-04-10

Great place to shop Apple!

"Independently owned stores like this one are hard to find, especially when expecting great customer service and stock.

I walked in Friday, looking for a Gold iPad Pro 9.7 inch, and not only they had plenty in stock, they also had a variety if storage sizes to pick from.

The person who helped me was very courteous and able to answer all my questions, and my shopping experience was great!

2016-03-30

A fantastic buying experience from PortableOne!

"I bought a Macbook 12" laptop from PortableOne through eBay. The price was great. I wanted to pick it up locally since they were local and they were happy to generate an invoice for local pickup. Upon realizing that they will have to ship this item to their store in LA to my local store, I asked if they could ship it to my home directly. They agreed and waived off the shipping charges! I think that was a great gesture. Really happy to know that companies still provide such level of customer service!

I also noticed that the mac was brand new and without damage as advertised. Overall, a very pleasant transaction and looking forward to shopping with them again.

Share Portable One, Inc.'s store rating

Portable One, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.