• Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  Elite Status
    • Address: 5627 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 314 Pleasanton, CA 94588
    • Fax: 925-924-0564

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

What is this?

"they r pro , and have nice guy name's scott in Email Customer service .
but you have wait some time when your order is customize .

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you again for your order! We hope you're enjoying your customized MacBook Pro. While we try to stock many Apple CTO configurations in our west and east coast warehouses, we have to special order configurations with the Arabic keyboard (or any international keyboard).

Enjoy your MacBook Pro and we hope to hear back from you again soon!”

"I often order accessories for my Mac from this store, and i always find it very easy and convenient. Shipping is pretty fast compared to other stores, and i like the fact that i can call in if i have questions, which i hardly ever do.

I recently ordered my new Mac Mini, and once again it was delivered quickly, without any problems. Thanks guys!

"I called in first about an Asus gaming laptop listed on their site, with exactly the specs i have been looking for. The person i spoke to (Sorry i can't remember the name!) was very helpful and answered every question extensively. I was able to pick up my new laptop the next day!

It's good to know there is still stores with this great level of customer service! Keep up the good work!

"Outstanding. It is good to see there are still sellers who care and take the time to communicate. Great price, great service -unbelievable. Would definitely buy from again and again "

"Great service! Thank you."

"I really like the service here, everyone seems very helpful and knowledgeable.
I walked in last week to look at getting my HDD replaced on my old MacBook Air, then i noticed they had several MacBook laptops in stock. The owner answered every question i had until i figured it would be a good time as any to upgrade to a MacBook Pro as my main work laptop.
They were able to customize it according to my requirements and i was able to walk away with it the same day. I'll definitely come back again!

"I found PortableOne because I was looking for a nice deal on a MacBook Pro. I was a bit hesitant to buy from them at first because I had never heard from this company in the past, but after reading many good reviews in this website I decided to go ahead and purchase the computer from them.

To make the story short, everything was perfect. They had what I was looking for (a MBP Retina with Spanish keyboard) in the first place and also at a good price. I sent them a couple of emails and they replied within minutes. They shipped the computer quickly and I received it in just a few days.

I’m very satisfied. I recommend this company 100%.

"I normally don't bother with surveys but these guys were great! I had probably too many questions before I finally ordered my laptop but the multiple people I spoke with had all the answers I needed. When I finally got my laptop o decided I wanted a different size. The return was easy and fast and they shipped the new laptop just as fast as the first. I saved a little more in the end but now have the laptop I'm happy with. "

"Laptop arrived on time, it is brand new, as expected, works perfectly, as expected."

"PortableOne has been my go-to source for Apple products for a number of years now. Their service is the best: prompt, friendly, and hassle-free. I highly recommend PortableOne to any potential customer."

"I'm sorry it took so long he could not leave a review! Everything is great! Great store! The only one where I was able to order what I wanted! All quickly, efficiently! I am very happy! Thank you !!!!!"

"Once again, outstanding customer service when dealing with Portable One! Thank you!!!"

"Everything- from placing the order until the arrival of the laptop- went extremely well and simple. The person in charge was extremely helpful in making sure that we received our order as soon as possible. The packaging was sturdy and nothing was broken or damaged. I will definitely use Portable One again in the future!"

"Excellent products and services. Keep up the good work. "

"Great experience, Scott really goes out of his way to make things happen!!"

Share Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) 's store rating

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.