Stores > Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)

• Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  Elite Status

• Address: 5627 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 314 Pleasanton, CA 94588

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

2016-02-03

Great local store if you need a laptop

"Went in to buy an MSI gaming PC, and the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Local stores are disappearing, and it's rare to find this level of customer service and stock. Thanks guys!"

2016-01-26

As advertised

"Web site easy to use, people very easy to deal with. Emails were answered promptly and shipment arrived as advertised. "

2016-01-24

Great service and fair prices

"These guys really went out of their way to make sure i was taken care of. I walked in looking to purchase an iPad Pro, and they were very good about answering all my questions and helping me pick the right one for me.

The price was pretty fair as well and they make it very easy to understand how warranties work, i have to say they do a much better job than an Apple Store. they have a pretty decent stock too, and i was able to get my iPad Pro right away, although i have a feeling i was on a lucky streak.

I'm very happy to have picked this store and i definitely recommend it to anyone looking to buy the latest tech.

2016-01-21

They took very good care of me...

"Portable One made sure my new macbook pro wouldn't arrive while I was away. Just received it, and very happy with the computer and the service."

2016-01-11

"I placed my order early this morning online, when i realized the MacBook Air i wanted was in stock, and completed my purchase at the store. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and were able to set up everything very quickly, and get me up and running.
This is the second MacBook Air I've owned so far, after my older 2011 13 inch model. It feels a lot lighter and I'm loving the new keyboard and track pad.

This review was modified by davestanley on January 11 2016 11:30:46 AM

2016-01-05

"Been looking for the Apple Smart Keyboard since it came out and it's sold out for weeks everywhere including Apple.com until I came across this site. It's the only site that has it in stock at it's original price (excluding e-bay and Amazon, which are selling it for over $200 - up to $400)

Fast shipment and excellent customer service! Definitely ordering again!

This review was modified by mbkvv on January 05 2016 10:19:19 AM

2016-01-03

"I purchased my new iPad Pro online from PortableOne's website, and picked it up at their store in Pleasanton the same day. I had a good experience overall, and the staff was very helpful.

I read a lot of articles about this new iPad, good things and bad things, but my perspective changed a lot when i had a chance to try the real thing. I was blown away and really wanted to get one, and was told good things about this store. I'm very happy about giving a local store a chance, and the service was fantastic.

2015-12-07

"I got a great deal on a new 13inch MacBook Pro and the service was phenomenal! The person who helped me gave me a lot of information, and i was able to trade in my old MacBook Air as well for a decent price.

This is the first time i upgrade a MacBook, and the difference is staggering. I love the new keyboard, and the new Retina display is the best laptop screen i have seen so far!

I recommend this store to anyone looking to buy a MacBook at better prices than those from the Apple Store.

2015-12-07

"Portable one made my shopping experience with them very easy and was extremely helpful deafintly will get my business again thank you. "

2015-12-02

"Excellent service. Product as described. Delivered on time. I would purchase any item with them again."

This review was modified by olgalizcano001 on December 02 2015 10:09:06 AM

2015-11-16

"Quick, reliable, the Portable One is service at their best as usually. Thats mine 5th order and everything is smooth and fast from ordering to shipment. Thanks guys!"

This review was modified by aktionx on November 18 2015 12:22:01 AM

2015-11-09

"Great in all aspects! bought Apple TV 64g.

This review was modified by solik on November 11 2015 09:55:02 PM

2015-11-07

"As always, my recent order for a new MacBook Pro 13" Retina, through PortableOne.com, was flawless and very impressive. All my initial emails, sent to PotrtableOne.com, regarding some pre-purchase questions, were completely answered and replied to (even on the weekends).

My MacBook Pro was very easy to order through the PortableOne.com web site. I was able to order my brand new retail boxed 13" MacBook Pro, for less than I could get a similar "refurbished" MacBook Pro directly from Apple. PortableOne.com's pricing was terrific, with free shipping, and no sales tax here in New York. The Macbook was sent out the next day after I ordered it, and 2-Day FedEx shipped to my home.

I have also previously purchased a new 2013 21.5" iMac, when the new models first came out, and once again I was very impressed with the order process that PortableOne.com offered me.

I can't say enough good things about PortableOne.com, I would recommend to everyone looking to buy any new Apple computer product, to first check out what PortableOne.com has available on their web site, especially if you are living out of California and don't have to pay local sales tax, this alone, along with free shipping, will make you a believer in buying from PortableOne.com. Even Apple on-line will charge you local sales tax, pretty much no matter where you live n the U.S..

I will no doubt be a long-term customer of PortableOne.com for all my Apple computer needs!

2015-11-07

"Ordered the new 32GB Apple TV. Communication was quick about stocks and shipping was fast! I've always ordered all my Apple products from PortableOne."

2015-10-31

"fast shipping, wonderful customer service. "

Share Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) 's store rating

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.