• Portable One, I

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

What is this?

"Being able to pay via paypal is important to me.
Since the Apple Store does not accept paypal, Portable One was a preferred source.

"I have known about this store for years and always had a positive experience. I order online most of my tech purchases and Portable One seems to be the quickest and most reliable so far. I bought a 13 inches MacBook Air last week and had it delivered to Boulder CO, to my son-in-law as a birthday gift, which is this weekend. This morning i get a phone call from my daughter thanking me for the nice gift, with several days to spare! Thank you guys!! "

"Excellent service, quick response and I received my order the very next day. Will continue to do business with them. Thank You."

"I purchased a Samsung laptop from Portable One about 2 weeks ago, and i will definitely recommend this store. Scott, the person who helped me (i believe is the owner), seemed very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Their prices are very competitive as well, and the service is exceptional. Most recently i decided to upgrade the RAM on my laptop and brought it in. Once again, i was taken care of promptly, and the service was top notch!"

"Very professional and quick team. Outstanding price advantage for my particular order compared to the market. Also very kind on the telephone. I will certainly check them first the next time."

"Very long collected my order
Thanks!

"This was my first order from Portable One and I'm from Illinois so I was hesitant to order. My laptop from so far away. Their prices were the best though for the specifications I needed so I gave it a shot and I'm very happy that I did. Everything is exactly as I ordered. "

"First time ordering from portable one. Great service, low prices and fast shipping. Recomended!"

"A friend pointed me to PortableOne to buy a new Macbook Pro, after the battery on my old 2011 Macbook Air started failing, and i’m glad i did, before going to Stoneridge Mall, where i bought my first Mac. I didn't hate my experience at the Apple Store, but they didn't really make me feel like they wanted my business, so this time i really wanted to get taken care of. The shopping experience at P1 was great, and Scott took the time to answer every question i had. It’s nice not to be bounced around between salespeople for once! They ordered my new laptop on Monday and arrived the next day as promised, which was a first for me, so they definitely get extra stars for prompt delivery!"

"Portable One is my first go-to site for Apple products, as they go the extra mile in quality and service. Communication, shipping, and all-around care is exemplary. I emailed with several questions and the answers were always prompt and told me what I needed to know. My ipad air 2 is my dream machine and they made it happen."

"I had never heard of this company, but because of good reviews I decided to give them a try. I can now join the group that gave them positive reviews. Every question I had, and believe me I had a number of questions just because I had never ordered from this company before and this was an expensive item, was answered quickly and friendly by Scott. I would recommend buying from Portable One! You can trust them to get you the item you want at a reasonable price."

"I placed an order to Portable One for a good price and everything seemed to be OK until the moment it showed as delivered and wasn't (misdelivered or loss, never showed up). I contacted the carrier and P1 (Patrick) which helped me thru the entire process . I'm satisfied with the purchase and wouldn't hesistate to purchase from them again. Keep in mind that, although P1 may not be a recognizable company you can rest assured you will receive quality A+ (like one you would expect from a company like Amazon) customer service support via Chat, phone or email. "

"Very Good Service!!!!!!!!!
Fast and efficient
Thanks

"As everyone else, we are always searching for a good deal with no concerns. I personally searched and discovered PortableOne with what I expected to find. Looking at the reviews made me feel comfortable about ordering so I did. The order was placed at 2:30pm and arrived at 10:15am the next day. There is nothing to complain about only to praise about! PortableOne has definitely gained a new customer. "

"I must say that I had a a great experience with Scott at Portable One. Our transaction had a "bump" along the way, but once Scott became aware of it, he rectified the situation in a timely and efficient manner. I highly recommend that you consider Portable One for any of your computer needs. I commend Scott for being a professional and I am confident that you will have a good experience with Portable One."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you for your review Bill - We really appreciate you taking the time and of course I'm glad we were able to get things taken care of for you.”

Share Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) 's store rating

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.