• Portable One, I

Product & services pricing Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

What is this?

"Very long collected my order
Thanks!

"This was my first order from Portable One and I'm from Illinois so I was hesitant to order. My laptop from so far away. Their prices were the best though for the specifications I needed so I gave it a shot and I'm very happy that I did. Everything is exactly as I ordered. "

"First time ordering from portable one. Great service, low prices and fast shipping. Recomended!"

"A friend pointed me to PortableOne to buy a new Macbook Pro, after the battery on my old 2011 Macbook Air started failing, and i’m glad i did, before going to Stoneridge Mall, where i bought my first Mac. I didn't hate my experience at the Apple Store, but they didn't really make me feel like they wanted my business, so this time i really wanted to get taken care of. The shopping experience at P1 was great, and Scott took the time to answer every question i had. It’s nice not to be bounced around between salespeople for once! They ordered my new laptop on Monday and arrived the next day as promised, which was a first for me, so they definitely get extra stars for prompt delivery!"

"Portable One is my first go-to site for Apple products, as they go the extra mile in quality and service. Communication, shipping, and all-around care is exemplary. I emailed with several questions and the answers were always prompt and told me what I needed to know. My ipad air 2 is my dream machine and they made it happen."

"I had never heard of this company, but because of good reviews I decided to give them a try. I can now join the group that gave them positive reviews. Every question I had, and believe me I had a number of questions just because I had never ordered from this company before and this was an expensive item, was answered quickly and friendly by Scott. I would recommend buying from Portable One! You can trust them to get you the item you want at a reasonable price."

"I placed an order to Portable One for a good price and everything seemed to be OK until the moment it showed as delivered and wasn't (misdelivered or loss, never showed up). I contacted the carrier and P1 (Patrick) which helped me thru the entire process . I'm satisfied with the purchase and wouldn't hesistate to purchase from them again. Keep in mind that, although P1 may not be a recognizable company you can rest assured you will receive quality A+ (like one you would expect from a company like Amazon) customer service support via Chat, phone or email. "

"Very Good Service!!!!!!!!!
Fast and efficient
Thanks

"As everyone else, we are always searching for a good deal with no concerns. I personally searched and discovered PortableOne with what I expected to find. Looking at the reviews made me feel comfortable about ordering so I did. The order was placed at 2:30pm and arrived at 10:15am the next day. There is nothing to complain about only to praise about! PortableOne has definitely gained a new customer. "

"I must say that I had a a great experience with Scott at Portable One. Our transaction had a "bump" along the way, but once Scott became aware of it, he rectified the situation in a timely and efficient manner. I highly recommend that you consider Portable One for any of your computer needs. I commend Scott for being a professional and I am confident that you will have a good experience with Portable One."

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you for your review Bill - We really appreciate you taking the time and of course I'm glad we were able to get things taken care of for you.”

"I have used Portable one for two Mac orders now. Their pricing and extremely fast shipping have earned my repeat business. They have an east coast shipping center that serves my part of the country - which is great because I don't have to wait for products to be shipped from CA where they are based. I don't often write reviews, but P1 is a fantastic retailer and they go above and beyond for their customers."

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your repeat business. We work diligently every day to exceed our client's expectations on every order - large and small alike.”

"I was so impressed with Patrick at PortableOne. He solved a problem I had with my Toshiba Laptop since it was new. I had it in for service at another shop and paid more with no results. I was told nothing was wrong...even though it kept turning off randomly. I was not confident that it could be fixed and was skeptical when Patrick assured me it was. We have used it everyday for over a month now and it hasn't turned off once! So happy! Thanks Patrick..."

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your feedback on your laptop repair. Patrick is our lead Technician and glad to have been able to resolve the problems your laptop was experiencing.

Thanks!”

"Very happy to find a good reseller who provides good price, products and service. Though I didn't email them for any question so not really in contact with them, the overall buying process is smooth and keeps me informed.The website, shipping and packing are good. And the best price for my Mac. Anyway, I can't think of anything I was not satisfied with. "

"Appreciate the timely communications. "

"I am happy to have found Portable One. I bought a Mac Air laptop from them a couple of years ago and it was a perfect computer buying experience. I picked out what I wanted, they shipped it quickly, and then they went out of their way to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. So I just went back to buy a second laptop! Once again, it has been a really smooth, no-stress, enjoyable experience. No hassles, great prices, and friendly people. I am especially impressed with Patrick and Scott. You guys really are great. Thank you."

Share Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) 's store rating

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.