What is this?

"Ordered an iPad and cover for my wife's birthday. Ordering was simple & easy. Price was awesome! No sales tax to CO (even better). Communication was great too. Got the shipping notice right away and all arrived on time. Exactly as expected!"

"I had never heard of this company, but because of good reviews I decided to give them a try. I can now join the group that gave them positive reviews. Every question I had, and believe me I had a number of questions just because I had never ordered from this company before and this was an expensive item, was answered quickly and friendly by Scott. I would recommend buying from Portable One! You can trust them to get you the item you want at a reasonable price."

"I placed an order to Portable One for a good price and everything seemed to be OK until the moment it showed as delivered and wasn't (misdelivered or loss, never showed up). I contacted the carrier and P1 (Patrick) which helped me thru the entire process . I'm satisfied with the purchase and wouldn't hesistate to purchase from them again. Keep in mind that, although P1 may not be a recognizable company you can rest assured you will receive quality A+ (like one you would expect from a company like Amazon) customer service support via Chat, phone or email. "

"Very Good Service!!!!!!!!!
Fast and efficient
Thanks

"As everyone else, we are always searching for a good deal with no concerns. I personally searched and discovered PortableOne with what I expected to find. Looking at the reviews made me feel comfortable about ordering so I did. The order was placed at 2:30pm and arrived at 10:15am the next day. There is nothing to complain about only to praise about! PortableOne has definitely gained a new customer. "

"I have used Portable one for two Mac orders now. Their pricing and extremely fast shipping have earned my repeat business. They have an east coast shipping center that serves my part of the country - which is great because I don't have to wait for products to be shipped from CA where they are based. I don't often write reviews, but P1 is a fantastic retailer and they go above and beyond for their customers."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your repeat business. We work diligently every day to exceed our client's expectations on every order - large and small alike.”

"I was so impressed with Patrick at PortableOne. He solved a problem I had with my Toshiba Laptop since it was new. I had it in for service at another shop and paid more with no results. I was told nothing was wrong...even though it kept turning off randomly. I was not confident that it could be fixed and was skeptical when Patrick assured me it was. We have used it everyday for over a month now and it hasn't turned off once! So happy! Thanks Patrick..."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your feedback on your laptop repair. Patrick is our lead Technician and glad to have been able to resolve the problems your laptop was experiencing.

Thanks!”

"Very happy to find a good reseller who provides good price, products and service. Though I didn't email them for any question so not really in contact with them, the overall buying process is smooth and keeps me informed.The website, shipping and packing are good. And the best price for my Mac. Anyway, I can't think of anything I was not satisfied with. "

"Appreciate the timely communications. "

"I am happy to have found Portable One. I bought a Mac Air laptop from them a couple of years ago and it was a perfect computer buying experience. I picked out what I wanted, they shipped it quickly, and then they went out of their way to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. So I just went back to buy a second laptop! Once again, it has been a really smooth, no-stress, enjoyable experience. No hassles, great prices, and friendly people. I am especially impressed with Patrick and Scott. You guys really are great. Thank you."

"Excellent service and quality. I had some questions they answered immediately and the order took only three days to be delivered."

"Timely responses and great availability. Prices are great A Five Star online seller with service to match."

"Great company, great people. They go out of their way to help and make the transaction as easy as possible.

Thanks

"I deal with Portable One, Inc. many times and all I can say it is very very good company and reliable partner. There were some situations when I they really helped me to quick solve my problems. True professionals. I would recommend Portable One! "

"I've known P1 since 2006 when they were still in Morgan Hill, never had any issue with them and always went above and beyond. They are still great today and provide excellent support, with great staff in house ready to answer every question!"

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.