What is this?

"As everyone else, we are always searching for a good deal with no concerns. I personally searched and discovered PortableOne with what I expected to find. Looking at the reviews made me feel comfortable about ordering so I did. The order was placed at 2:30pm and arrived at 10:15am the next day. There is nothing to complain about only to praise about! PortableOne has definitely gained a new customer. "

"I had a terrible experience that involved Stacey and Patrick. I purchased 1 Apple Mini and used PayPal to transact. About three days prior to shipping, Patrick called me to confirm my shipping address (my home) and left a message to call. After we corrected the confusion, I received a call and email from Stacey stating that there was some mistake and that Portable One shipped 2 Minis to me and asked me to refuse one of them. I kept Stacey in the loop as far as arrival of the computers and the refusal of one of them. I spoke with Stacey and asked her about some cables that I need to complete the install. She told me that she would have Patrick call me. When I spoke with Patrick I felt some apprehension on his part, so I asked him about the 2 mini computer issue. His response was that people try to get away with "Fraud" when purchasing merchandise from them. I told him that there was "No Way" could I have done anything to manipulate anything. How unprofessional was that? He should have taken some responsibility for the mishap and thank me. He did not. I am happy to save the $50 by purchasing from Portable One, I doubt if I will ever do business with that company again."

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“William - I’d like to apologize for the miscommunications you received. I’m terribly sorry for the experience you’ve described, it is certainly not indicative of our employee training, is inconsistent with our track record, and does not support our objective of providing stellar customer service for every order and interaction we have with our clients.

I’ve called and left you a voicemail to apologize directly and would appreciate hearing back from you so I may do so. If there is anything we can do at this point to make up for this unusual shortfall please let me know.”

"I have used Portable one for two Mac orders now. Their pricing and extremely fast shipping have earned my repeat business. They have an east coast shipping center that serves my part of the country - which is great because I don't have to wait for products to be shipped from CA where they are based. I don't often write reviews, but P1 is a fantastic retailer and they go above and beyond for their customers."

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your repeat business. We work diligently every day to exceed our client's expectations on every order - large and small alike.”

"I was so impressed with Patrick at PortableOne. He solved a problem I had with my Toshiba Laptop since it was new. I had it in for service at another shop and paid more with no results. I was told nothing was wrong...even though it kept turning off randomly. I was not confident that it could be fixed and was skeptical when Patrick assured me it was. We have used it everyday for over a month now and it hasn't turned off once! So happy! Thanks Patrick..."

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your feedback on your laptop repair. Patrick is our lead Technician and glad to have been able to resolve the problems your laptop was experiencing.

Thanks!”

"Very happy to find a good reseller who provides good price, products and service. Though I didn't email them for any question so not really in contact with them, the overall buying process is smooth and keeps me informed.The website, shipping and packing are good. And the best price for my Mac. Anyway, I can't think of anything I was not satisfied with. "

"Appreciate the timely communications. "

"I am happy to have found Portable One. I bought a Mac Air laptop from them a couple of years ago and it was a perfect computer buying experience. I picked out what I wanted, they shipped it quickly, and then they went out of their way to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. So I just went back to buy a second laptop! Once again, it has been a really smooth, no-stress, enjoyable experience. No hassles, great prices, and friendly people. I am especially impressed with Patrick and Scott. You guys really are great. Thank you."

"Excellent service and quality. I had some questions they answered immediately and the order took only three days to be delivered."

"Timely responses and great availability. Prices are great A Five Star online seller with service to match."

"Great company, great people. They go out of their way to help and make the transaction as easy as possible.

Thanks

"I deal with Portable One, Inc. many times and all I can say it is very very good company and reliable partner. There were some situations when I they really helped me to quick solve my problems. True professionals. I would recommend Portable One! "

"I've known P1 since 2006 when they were still in Morgan Hill, never had any issue with them and always went above and beyond. They are still great today and provide excellent support, with great staff in house ready to answer every question!"

"Great service, I’ve ordered customized mac laptops from Portable One several times and every time I’m impressed with their level of service and always receive my order faster than expected…it saves me a bunch over apple store pricing."

"Absolutely lowest price on my Mac, free overnight shipping, and cheapest price on the protection plan. I can't believe I hadn't used PortableOne before. A++++"

"100% satisfactory (Excellent) service from all the people at Portable One. Timely processing & shipping of orders. We placed more than 10 orders in the last 6 months. We received all the items within 1-2 days. Thank you very much for the PortableOne Team

Jay Nayak
Fremont, CA 94538

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.