What is this?

"Appreciate the timely communications. "

"I am happy to have found Portable One. I bought a Mac Air laptop from them a couple of years ago and it was a perfect computer buying experience. I picked out what I wanted, they shipped it quickly, and then they went out of their way to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. So I just went back to buy a second laptop! Once again, it has been a really smooth, no-stress, enjoyable experience. No hassles, great prices, and friendly people. I am especially impressed with Patrick and Scott. You guys really are great. Thank you."

"Excellent service and quality. I had some questions they answered immediately and the order took only three days to be delivered."

"Timely responses and great availability. Prices are great A Five Star online seller with service to match."

"Great company, great people. They go out of their way to help and make the transaction as easy as possible.

Thanks

"I deal with Portable One, Inc. many times and all I can say it is very very good company and reliable partner. There were some situations when I they really helped me to quick solve my problems. True professionals. I would recommend Portable One! "

"I've known P1 since 2006 when they were still in Morgan Hill, never had any issue with them and always went above and beyond. They are still great today and provide excellent support, with great staff in house ready to answer every question!"

"Great service, I’ve ordered customized mac laptops from Portable One several times and every time I’m impressed with their level of service and always receive my order faster than expected…it saves me a bunch over apple store pricing."

"Absolutely lowest price on my Mac, free overnight shipping, and cheapest price on the protection plan. I can't believe I hadn't used PortableOne before. A++++"

"100% satisfactory (Excellent) service from all the people at Portable One. Timely processing & shipping of orders. We placed more than 10 orders in the last 6 months. We received all the items within 1-2 days. Thank you very much for the PortableOne Team

Jay Nayak
Fremont, CA 94538

"I purchased a high end MacBook Air with customization, including a French language keyboard. Portable One provides outstanding service, communication and customer support. This was my third order from them. Scott called the next business day following my order to ensure that all specifications were correct. The order shipped from Apple about three days later and I received it promptly. In addition to a small savings off the Apple Store's online price, I did not have to pay sales tax at time of order, representing an additional savings of approximately $150."

"Put in the order on 7/5. They debited my card right away. They indicated on their website they had warehouses all over and my unit was in stock. I saw they had one in PA so I thought it might save time. They did not confirm the order until five days later and the unit shipped 7/11 which was six days later. Instead of shipping from PA, they ship all the way from CA which took another week. I did not get the unit until 7/17 end of day. Had I known it would take this long, I would have went with someone else. Just to give a frame of reference. I ordered a Macbook with custom specs. They shipped it all the way from China and it was in my hands three days after I placed the order. Free shipping to boot."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-19-2014

“scss98,

Thank you for your feedback.

We apologize if you were surprised with the time in which your Saturday July 5th order was shipped. Because of your feedback, we will review how we communicate delivery times for custom ordered and upgraded notebooks, but we do state the following during the checkout process: “Please allow an average of 3-5 business days prior to shipping of most Customized Laptop orders.” The laptop you ordered was in stock, but since you ordered custom upgrades to it, our integration center in CA had to install and test the upgraded RAM before the laptop could be shipped to you. Our goal is to ship customized laptops, on average, within 3-5 business days which can vary based on volume. We do apologize if it wasn't clear that customized and special ordered laptops do not ship as quickly as standard stocked laptops. We do take care to professionally install and thoroughly test all customizations prior to shipping a final product.

While our website does not state which warehouse any product resides, we will always ship stocked merchandize from the closest warehouse to our customers based on stock availability. In your case, California was the only option because of the customization you ordered. However, many of our customers on the east coast who order standard laptops do receive their orders in 1-2 business days with free shipping when their particular item is stocked in one of our east coast warehouses.

When an order is placed with us on-line, the credit card used will only be pre-authorized automatically but will not formally be charged by us until the order ships as was done in your case. Debit cards are treated differently by banks and most all banks will debit the card upfront based on their own policies.

Regards,

Portable One”

"This is my 2nd purchase from PortableOne Inc. and as usual, the transaction was smooth and shipping was fast once the order was processed/verified. Thanks PortableOne!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

“rikimaru_gaisen,

Thank you for your continued business! I'm glad we continue to earn your business with exceptional service!”

"The Best customer service I've had on computer purchases! Always timely responses and great availability. Prices are great, coupled with top notch professionalism. Portableone is AWESOME!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

P1Scott, Portable One, Inc. / port rep has responded

“gracej)5, Thanks for the awesome review! Our entire team works hard every day to maintain the highest level of service - the kind only a small family business can deliver.

thanks again!”

"PortableOne was helpful from the very beginning. I had doubts about some keyboard keys featured on the Spanish layout of the MacBook Pro Retina and they kindly sent a picture of the keyboard so I could check for myself. Before ordering, they offered advice on the custom MBP configuration I could choose based on my needs. After ordering, they kept track of my questions regarding shipping dates and order status. Thank you!"

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.