• Portable One, I Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  Elite Status

• Address: 5627 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 314 Pleasanton, CA 94588

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10

What is this?

"Laptop arrived on time, it is brand new, as expected, works perfectly, as expected."

"PortableOne has been my go-to source for Apple products for a number of years now. Their service is the best: prompt, friendly, and hassle-free. I highly recommend PortableOne to any potential customer."

"I'm sorry it took so long he could not leave a review! Everything is great! Great store! The only one where I was able to order what I wanted! All quickly, efficiently! I am very happy! Thank you !!!!!"

"Once again, outstanding customer service when dealing with Portable One! Thank you!!!"

"Everything- from placing the order until the arrival of the laptop- went extremely well and simple. The person in charge was extremely helpful in making sure that we received our order as soon as possible. The packaging was sturdy and nothing was broken or damaged. I will definitely use Portable One again in the future!"

"Excellent products and services. Keep up the good work. "

"Great experience, Scott really goes out of his way to make things happen!!"

"In summery :- Professional "

"These guys are my go to place for computers"

"Being able to pay via paypal is important to me.
Since the Apple Store does not accept paypal, Portable One was a preferred source.

"I have known about this store for years and always had a positive experience. I order online most of my tech purchases and Portable One seems to be the quickest and most reliable so far. I bought a 13 inches MacBook Air last week and had it delivered to Boulder CO, to my son-in-law as a birthday gift, which is this weekend. This morning i get a phone call from my daughter thanking me for the nice gift, with several days to spare! Thank you guys!! "

"Excellent service, quick response and I received my order the very next day. Will continue to do business with them. Thank You."

"I purchased a Samsung laptop from Portable One about 2 weeks ago, and i will definitely recommend this store. Scott, the person who helped me (i believe is the owner), seemed very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Their prices are very competitive as well, and the service is exceptional. Most recently i decided to upgrade the RAM on my laptop and brought it in. Once again, i was taken care of promptly, and the service was top notch!"

"Very professional and quick team. Outstanding price advantage for my particular order compared to the market. Also very kind on the telephone. I will certainly check them first the next time."

"Very long collected my order
Thanks!

Share Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) 's store rating

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com)  is a merchant member
Portable One, Inc. / portableone.com (formerly: laptopsinc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.