Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)

• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-11-27

perfect

"on time and perfect.just as ordered"

2016-11-20

Custom quiet workstation

"This is my third order as a repeat customer.
Two very powerful "gaming level" systems that have very large fan on the top - no sound.
A larger fan can move the same are with slower rotation.
And one low end box for office work.
I get what I want and it just works.

2016-11-07

Fast Delevery and as described. Thanks

"The board give me some trouble but it was in the power supply, after finding one that worked good it worked fine... Thanks again.."

2016-11-05

Where's the support?

"I don't believe the mother board and cooling system was fully setup. I contacted support, via email, because that's the only option. They said it could take 1 day to get back to me. It's been 5 so far."

2016-11-04

Repeat customer

"Computer was shipped on time and ready for use. Had a few questions after getting computer called and talked with a person right away. They answered my question quickly and were very helpful. Very happy to use this company for my computer needs. "

2016-10-29

Replaced Motherboard and CPU

"I was thoroughly impressed at just having it together and tested so cheaply. I am an old school builder and to have these things done is just a time saver in general. Performance is outstanding with swapping the hardware and just makes things simple. The shipping was express FedEx came on time no issues, packaged very well, even gave a specific list of details on how it was tested. Warranty is good as well, always enjoy a company that impresses me and can out price altogether buying the individual pieces, having it tested, and assembled for you to install with ease."

2016-10-24

great experince

"I like the fact that is assembled and tested"

2016-10-11

Great service and fast shipping!

"Great company to deal with. I will order from them again. "

2016-09-17

fedex damaged package not porta techs fault

"would be nice if they offered different delivery option , never have trouble with ups but fedex has damaged all items delivered to me and lied about the deliveries , equipment high quality "

2016-09-16

Finally, someone who does what they advertise!

"Items received on time and packaged as advertised ."

2016-09-15

Perfect Transaction, 10 Stars, 10 A+s, I would do again, PERFECT, THANKS

"the transaction start to finish took only 9 days. thats not bad."

2016-09-13

High five for Porta tech!!!

"I have purchased several computers from Porta Tech and I have found them to be very professional and have a super customer service department."

2016-09-09

Products, Prices and Promises Kept

"I am a retired Computer Engineer, but I still keep up with Tech, do some repairs and build a few PCs. I have been purchasing components from Porta Tech for several years. They consistently have a great selection, fair prices and on time delivery.

I've never had a problem with a return authorization, and I don't recall ever having a mistake on an order.

Their website is well laid out and simple to use; customer service is easy to contact.

For me, Porta Tech is a "five star" experience.

2016-08-31

Will Do business again!

"They got the hard drive I ordered in just two days, from California to New York! Great Job! Hard Drive works like it should, THANK YOU!"

2016-08-12

Happy camper

"I picked the parts ,I then went over it with customer service and placed the order on a Friday and received the MB/CPU/RAM combo the next friday..cool...thx"

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.