Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)

• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-04-21

Out of Date

"Not having to touch our system in such a long time I've become ignorant to what's new. I was up on things years ago but not now. Tech Support has been gracious in answering all my questions."

2016-04-17

Great Price/Fast Delivery

"Can't beat the price and the time frame for a custom built computer. "

2016-04-16

Exactly what I wanted

"I build my own systems. I already had some parts I was planing to use to build a system. However, when I came across the PortaTech web site looking for a motherboard and cpu combo I was pleasantly surprised to find I could get much more, have it assembled and tested cheaper and better then I could do myself. Then Have the core system shipped to me - minus the few parts I had - so all I did was add a few things I had: DVD-RW, Fan Controlled & Card Reader along with a Drive Dock for an extra HardDrive to be hot Swapped and an OS and Viola'. The easiest and best system I have ever had. Thanks PortaTech "

2016-03-10

Motherobard setup

"I paid to have the motherboard and CPU & Fan pre-installed, and tested. You couldn't have run it for more than a few seconds, as the person(can they read English?) who put the CPU fan on, didn't remove the plastic protector on the bottom of the cooler, so it didn't cool the CPU. As a result, it wouldn't run for more than a minute and would shut off, as the CPU was running at 80C, which is too hot to run, so shuts off to protect itself. The plastic film on the bottom of the fan says(in English) that you have to remove before installation! So, if I ever order from you again, I won't pay the money to have it pre-installed and tested, as you don't have competent people working for you! I had to take every out of the computer that I was building, (what a waste of time), and take the fan off and reinstall it again. I'll never trust your techs??? again!!! When they can't do something as simple as putting the CPU on the motherboard and install the cooling fan."

Rep reply posted Apr-06-2016

portatech, PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear about the issue with the protective insert. It sounds like you have resolved the issue by removing the film, but if you have any other issues, please contact us directly by calling Mon- Fri to 949-454-8196 or email sales @portatech.com and we will work to resolve the issue.”

2016-03-07

My first gaming computer

"Everything was great, from PortaTech's website to their phone service, and I really enjoyed putting my computer together on their site. There are no games that I can't play with this baby!"

2016-03-07

damn porta tech at it again

"great comp built. .. only beef, they give a "window" of build and ship. .. they seem to think that's better then the truth of we build and ship on last day of window and now you wait an additional week for delivery.. you know I want them shits asap!"

2016-03-02

Always the Best

"As always the best parts and service you can expect from your company and will buy from them always. Best pricing and service out there."

2016-02-26

how to tittle your express

"don't put a 2 day express. if you guys would tittle 7 day express would be more like it. also the tracking for your fedex is frankly shit. and the wire manage is so bad also found motherboards screws in case.but at least your customer service kicked ass.they were great email me when they said they was going to and with answer."

2016-02-22

Fast new computer and an awesome price!

"Price was so good that I was able to purchase additional hardware (SSD Drive, Larger HD, Larger Power Supply, Upgraded Chasis) while keeping within my budget. Will buy another complete system from them again. "

2016-02-22

Porta Tech did a great job

"I ordered my new ASUS GTX 960 video card with express handling and Porta Tech delivered like a BOSS! The order went out the next day and shipping was flawless via USPS. Great job!"

2016-02-22

"As always, the service from PortaTech employees was great."

2016-02-21

A very good electronic website

"The web site was very easy to understand and the offers were fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-02-17

Awesome Company!!!!

"Best company to buy motherboards bundle
I liked thanks Portatech.

2016-02-10

Portatech FOR THE WIN

"I was very satisfied with my experience with Portatech. The website was very easy to navigate and understand. picking and choosing options was a snap and it updated the cost as I went down the list. after completing my order I was notified by email of the confirmation, when it was pulled, and when it was shipped. The box contained all my items and was packed very well. Overall I say PORTATECH.....job well done :D"

2016-02-04

newegg.com without all the Twitter and better prices

"I've been building computers since 1998. At this point in my life, I just need to buy parts not waste my time gawking at sales gimmicks. Simple site, great prices, experienced customer service."

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.