Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)

• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-07-08

easy to order, imposible to cancel

"After ordering 1 day delivery, PortaTech sent me an e-mail informing me that my order would require 1 to 4 days to process. That is NOT one day delivery, so I attempted to cancel through their cancellation process to which they didn't respond until they sent an e-mail two days later informing me my package was on the way and providing me with a tracking number. I refused to sign for the package and contacted my credit card to request a stop payment. I will never attempt to do business with this company again. "

This review was modified by wraith_73 on July 08 2016 07:32:10 PM

2016-06-22

order from Portatech

"Beest place to purchese computer components. I have been buying from them over ten yrs now and don't even look anywhere else. Everything is aways correct and of finest quality"

2016-06-18

Repeat customer, Porta Tech always delivers

"Always the best prices (I shop around alot too) and never had any issues with quality. I've purchased several mother board combos and they're all still alive and well. "

2016-06-17

Great except when they're not

"I have been in tech support for the last 20 years and can easily assemble my own machines. I used these guys on several occasions to source barebones machines and save time on assembly. Good prices and great customizability. Until my final order last October 2015.

I unpacked a gaming rig that I had ordered and discovered that it had been dropped on the right rear corner. Hard. Like dented the case so severely that the video card had been popped out of its slot. They shipped me just a new case chassis, so I had to move ALL other parts to the new case, including the case buttons. Only then did I discover damage to the video card -- freezes whenever it was under load. They shipped me a new one and there were fewer freezes, but not zero. After TWO MONTHS of going back and forth with them, I asked for a refund. They gave it to me minus about $150 bucks of the original price. Because THEY SCREWED UP and HID IT. I sound really angry, but I'm really more frustrated, hurt, and bitter. :(

I'd sooner become the guy who scrapes maggots out of a garbage truck before ordering from them again.

This review was modified by darkwyrm on June 17 2016 04:59:58 PM

2016-06-16

Inexpensive Gaming System.

"This mobo is a great inexpensive game system. I'm using 16gig ram along with 2 sli nvidia gtx 760 oc. This mobo is giving me awesome game time with no jerking frame rates. Thanks to the people at Portateck. Service and delivery extra quick."

2016-06-06

Dood!

"Delivered timely---completely resdy to go---no hassle"

2016-06-02

"The way the site's set up took a ton of the guesswork out of what I wanted to order and everything arrived as described. Even came plenty earlier than expected!

Would certainly utilize their services again.

2016-05-26

Great CPU/Motherboard Combo

"The CPU/Motherboard Combination of FX8370 / Asus M5A97 LE arrived on time and well packaged. Great peace-of-mind knowing that their techs assembled and tested the combo before it went out. Therefore, if it didn't work after I put everything in my case, it would most likely be something I did rather than trying to diagnose the equipment.

No worries. Everything worked on the first try. Very snappy system for the price.

I'll definitely recommend PortTech to my colleagues and friends, and I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer.

2016-05-22

Great delivery

"I got my stuff a day before it was due to get here and it works great"

2016-05-20

Things needed to be improved

"After order completion customer should be able to see a summary of the purchases made in the email not just the tracking. Should be itemized so client can check for sure what was ordered. It's a guessing game till the packages arrive"

2016-05-19

great service yet again

"I've come to expect great service from Portatech and they didn't disapoint. Thanks agian."

2016-05-17

Great PC

"Everything was setup and worked like a charm."

2016-05-13

Delivery practices discrimnate against Old People

"will not be buying anything else from this company because of the unwillingness to work with me on delivery practice "

2016-05-11

Speedy

"Ease of ordering. Great prices. Delivery in 7 days"

2016-05-10

Excellent

"Easy to order on website! excellent packing! No problem installing!"

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.