"I recently ordered multiple items. Most sites take forever to ship out electronics but not Portatech. I have ordered from this company twice before for my computer parts and haven't been let down on quality of product I wanted. "

"Received my product in a timely manner. Just what I ordered, and it works great. "

"3 days from order to my door. Hardware was perfect and at least $200 cheaper than from big boys. I would definitely order again."

"Was a little concerned when the description did not include the Brand of the motherboard, but felt confident it would be OK. Was very gratified to open the box and find a Biostar board. I have the upmost confidence in the quality and that the combo will perform just as expected.
Thanks, Porta Tech for coming through for me.

"I am very happy with the quick service..items came ahead of time...the only strange thing is the sent me a better MB then the one i order and a Better CPU maby they were out of stock with what i ordered and did not want to be late....( i had order a athlon 2 645 and they sent me a FX 4300 ??? i like the FX better so its good...."

"The order arrived faster than expected. Everything was professionally packaged. I have ordered from Porta Tech in the past and will look to them in the future."

"Extreemly happy with delivery speepd and overal experience"

"Best price and really quick shipping."

"I ordered a replacement hard drive for my son's desktop that was failing. Great price, but I'm in northeast PA, the expected delivery date was 12/30. I received the drive on the 18th. The software available from the manufacturer (Seagate) allowed us to clone his old drive. His computer is back up and running good as new in far less time than expected and at a way better than expected price."

"I really liked their helpfulness, I am very happy with their service and speed. They will talk with you, and are very helpful. They know all of the in and outs of computer. You will be very happy with anything they put together."

"My item was delivered promptly and worked perfectly. My new pc is as fast as I hoped it would be."

"Web site design and user interface is the best out there for PC parts. I have not been updated on when parts will ship, it has been 8 days.
I will remain patient, but an update would have been nice. Would have been 5 stars if they would keep you updated on your order.

"Tiempo de entrega excelente a pesar de estar en temporada alta. Muchas gracias."

"arrived yesterday and no video output. tried multiple monitors."

"I paid everything extra that I could to get my items fast however some parts did not make it into the package so I'm still waiting for my complete order. No mention of compensation from PortaTech in spite of having guaranteed on time delivery service. I won't use them again."

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.