• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"Very fast service. Arrived quickly. Very happy with their quality of service."

"I found exactly what I was looking for. Easy purchase."

"This is the second time I've done business with PortaTech and I've been very satisfied both times. The mobo/CPU/memory combo arrived faster than I expected and in great condition - and, truthfully, the speed of delivery is the factor that earned the 5-star rating. "

"Fantastic customer service. Exactly what I ordered. Shipped timely. "

"QUALITY, FAST DELIVER ,AND NO PROBLEMS ON ARRIVAL, I WILL BE DOING BUSINESS WITH PORTA TECH AGAIN AND I ALSO WILL ADVISE MY COLLEAGUES FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF MY VERY HAPPY EXPERIENCE WITH PORTA TECH, REGARDS, THOMAS CONTARTESI."

"Came as promised, and works like a charm. "

"While there was a problem with parts of the order being missing on arrival, PortaTech did a satisfactory job at making it right. Am enjoying the product."

"The purchase process is easy enough, once shipped, it arrives quickly, but that wait time between ordering and shipping is a bit long. Especially to only assemble a motherboard & processor, then test. The tracking process is a bit tedious also. "

"Great deal, on time, works good!"

"The MB finally arrived today. I'm delighted and anxious to install the board. The only thing lacking at the moment are the DD3 memory chips, which I don't have, but will buy. I'm glad it's on a mini-tx board which fits my box just right. I must apologize to the patient folks at Portatech for my rants about the status report number. I didn't know what was happening. but they patiently stuck with me. Fine bunch of people. I'll probably turn to them for additional help. I recommend them for computer supplies ."

"I ordered an Asus H81M-C/CSM motherboard combo with i3-4150 CPU, 4GB DRAM, along with a hard drive, DVD-RW drive, and premium setup. On the plus side, Protatech has what I consider to be a nicely laid out website, making it easy to choose a motherboard and CPU based upon price and relative performance. It then takes the user to a page to select options and peripherals while providing a running cost total. Also, I had presales technical questions about the motherboard I wanted which Portatech promptly answered via email. They are knowledgeable about their products and respond readily to customer emails. The product was packed well, shipped promptly, and it works well. On the negative side, I noticed a couple of minor issues. Firstly, I paid for premium setup and discovered later that my BIOS version was quite old (by several revisions). The premium setup is supposed to include a BIOS upgrade, so they obviously skipped that step. Secondly, I noticed that when I powered off the system, the BIOS would lose its settings, so the coin cell they provided in the motherboard was weak. I replaced the coin cell and downloaded the BIOS update from Asus' website to bring everything to normal."

"excellent place to configure a custom low-cost computer. i got a barebones but high performance computer. loved the website allowing you to configure exactly what components are used.
only negative is that they try to cook their reviews, by saying they'll give you back some of your shipping if they agree with your review. That's bad enough, but then they dont actually give you back some of your shipping. My review was glowing, because I really do like this company, but telling people they will pay for good reviews means the reviews will be biased, so take that into account!!

"Ordering was easy to do and the options were well laid out. No problem with delivery."

"I received my order in the time frame given and all items were present and working."

"I as pleased how the Setup my motherboard, fan memory and processor. It was been working great with no problems."

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.