PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Reviews - portatech.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.40/10 520 reviews

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Portatech came through as always. I received fast shipping, my product arrived in 9 days, and I recieved an upgrade to a much faster CPU and better motherboard. I will definitely use Portatech for my next upgrade/build. "

Rating 4/102/5

"the estimated delivery date was two weeks after my order. that seems silly to just slap some parts together and ship.

ordered on the 2nd of April, it's now the 15th of April, and I haven't received my parts.

the price wasn't so low that it's worth the wait. pay a few dollars more and save your valuable time.

"Great customer service. Had all the answers."

Rating 4/102/5

"Still have not received either of two orders placed with them. Can't review on product as I don't have it yet."

"They did exactly what they promised. great prices..great service."

"Portatech and PCBoost LLC are Problably the worst online computer sales company ever.

Despite my paying an extra "expedite charge" with promise to ship within 24-48 hours they took over 7 days from the order to ship the product.

I ordered components so they did not need to assemble or build the computer let a lone test it nor burn it in.... I do not understand why they are so bad at this? I have gotten ebay items from China in as little time. The shipping is expected to be another 5-6 days on top of the now 8 days.

I would stay away from this company as they are just awful. Now that I am writing this I remember a similar situation months ago when I ordered some other parts.

Beware of these bad operaters.

Rating 8/104/5

"everything worked great and had no problems with the products whatsoever the only problem i had was it took 2+ weeks to ship and arrive "

"2nd time buying from PT...both experiences were great. Mobo CPU combo on both purchases were well packed and arrived fairly quickly. Worked perfectly when installed. Would use again as prices are best I have found."

Redding, California

"Always quick and comprehensive service. I will return to PortaTech for all my PC needs."

Rating 6/103/5

"I still haven't received the product or notification of when to expect it by. They did qualify after I made the order that I should expect 2-3 additional days added on to the normal delivery times but now it looks like it will be 2+ weeks.
Hopefully the product will be worth the wait?

"Took some time to build but totally satisfied with the work."

Rating 6/103/5

"shipping is too slow, but overall shopping was ok"

"Did not even get my order yet. I asked could I use my own shipping method since I am an authorized UPS, FEDEX, USPS & DHL Ship center. Not only have I not received my order, but I was charged a ridiculous amount for basic shipping. I was told it would be shipped last week and I would get it either Monday or Tuesday. Today is over and it is Wednesday!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I had placed the order to include the ASRock motherboard that was advertised instead I received an ASUS motherboard and while there isn't much difference they should have notified me about the change. Other than this one issue I am VERY satisfied with my order and will be installing it this weekend."

"great service and communication. "