Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)
  • PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) by clicking a star below.

2017-10-12

Honest performance.

"As advertised. Arrived ahead of schedule."

2017-09-14

Received the wrong components

"I ordered GTX1080 8G. Instead, the system came with GTX1060 6GB. I hope this is not a cheap scam.

The order came from California to East Coast. The packaging was damaged and there was a small dent on the front of the casing.
The CPU fan was attached with metal brackets which most likely came off during transportation.

UPDATE: The customer service was responsive to correct the mistake and sent the correct card. I have returned the system and I am waiting for full refund. Perhaps I just had bad luck.

“ODALV,
We apologize for the issue with the Video Card. From the notes in the system, It looks like customer service has worked with you to get you the correct card and a return package for the incorrect item. If anything does not meet your expectations for any reason, we offer a full refund for any reason within 30 days. ”

2017-06-06

A+

"Fair price, prompt delivery"

2017-05-20

great product

"excellent email notices, great product, excellent price"

2017-04-23

Premium Provider

"Portatech.com provides premium service and products and are very pleasant to deal with."

2017-04-21

Poor over-the-phone experience!

"I called before I placed the order just to make sure it was in stock. Too bad I didn't get the guy's name, but he tells me, "Oh, we sell a lot of those, so they must be in stock." Didn't even bother looking. So in confidence I placed the order. 5 days later I receive an email saying it was out of stock -__-

That information could have been useful to me when I called.

“PinkFlamingoSp,
We apologize for the stock issue onthis model of Video Card. We do have the new revision of this same card now in stock. If you would like this item or any other similar card we offer we would be glad to give you a $20 discount off that item for the trouble with this previous revision item. ”

2017-04-14

Super Seller

"Fast delivery, best store"

2017-03-11

"easy site to order from I was able to get everything i needed (not wanted-lol) and it arrived on the sixth day. I will be purchasing the m.2 and hybrid harddrive from porta Tech when i save up enough to get them."

2017-02-04

Solid

"I ordered economy and I got pretty solid economy. No complaints. A bit more communication over status would have been helpful."

2017-01-25

new motherboard

"Selecting, ordering and then receiving the mo was easy. Now beginning the install."

2017-01-18

******6 stars!

"Nice machine, properly configured, and delivered *on time*. What more can I ask for? I know!!! I also called after I ordered, and the gentleman that picked up the phone ACTUALLY KNEW what I was talking about - details of the order, etc,in clear and proper English. So they are small enough to have a person answer that actually knows something. No endless hold times and idiot people answering the help# here! **6 stars if they had 'em. I just hope the machine is as good as the service. Well Done Portatech! "

2017-01-16

Stay away from these people

"Place an order for a barebones system. After 2 weeks and still no sign of the promised tracking number and the last day of the expected delivery date contacted them. Talked to a Laura who claimed the the order had been sent to the "warehouse" but she showed nothing else. However she then proceeds to start telling me how it was supposed to be shipped on the 10 but it missed it's shipping date and that she will contact me that later that evening with the shipping info. When asked how she could provide this info when her computer showed no info she got flustered and let me talk to her supervisor Steve. Steve then proceeds to tell me that Laura never told me anything and insinuated I was lying. He then says he will check on the order and get back to me. A few hours later I receive an email telling me that my order never reached the "warehouse" and just cancelled my order. Waste of 2 weeks and never did get any answers. Buy from them at your own risk.

Added 24SEP2017: Notice that their reply lies and says that I cancelled the order. Also Notice that it took them 8 months to bother to reply. Thanks Portatech for proving my point about how little you care about your customers.

“Walkerga-72527,
On reviewing the information in the system, it looks like the order was cancelled and refunded to you per your request. ”

2017-01-14

Good stuff

"Nice folks with good stuff for PCs...My 2nd order with them soon to make an order for my cousin.."

2017-01-13

great place for the computer you want

"If you want a computer without extra junk you don't want or will never use this is the place to buy. I have just bought my second one from here,the service is excellent. I couldn't build a computer for less."

2017-01-13

Good service, help with tech questions

"Trying to find out what cooler to use for the processor/ mobo I selected, I queried and got a quick and specific answer to my questions. A shipping question arose once the system shipped and it too was answered with speed and candor.

Thanks, PortaTech.

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.