Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)
  • PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) by clicking a star below.

2017-03-11

"easy site to order from I was able to get everything i needed (not wanted-lol) and it arrived on the sixth day. I will be purchasing the m.2 and hybrid harddrive from porta Tech when i save up enough to get them."

This review was modified by colbrasmith on March 14 2017 12:30:11 AM

2017-02-04

Solid

"I ordered economy and I got pretty solid economy. No complaints. A bit more communication over status would have been helpful."

This review was modified by portatech-96736 on February 07 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-01-25

new motherboard

"Selecting, ordering and then receiving the mo was easy. Now beginning the install."

This review was modified by d_buma on January 27 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-18

******6 stars!

"Nice machine, properly configured, and delivered *on time*. What more can I ask for? I know!!! I also called after I ordered, and the gentleman that picked up the phone ACTUALLY KNEW what I was talking about - details of the order, etc,in clear and proper English. So they are small enough to have a person answer that actually knows something. No endless hold times and idiot people answering the help# here! **6 stars if they had 'em. I just hope the machine is as good as the service. Well Done Portatech! "

This review was modified by bmueller-37759 on January 20 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-01-16

Stay away from these people

"Place an order for a barebones system. After 2 weeks and still no sign of the promised tracking number and the last day of the expected delivery date contacted them. Talked to a Laura who claimed the the order had been sent to the "warehouse" but she showed nothing else. However she then proceeds to start telling me how it was supposed to be shipped on the 10 but it missed it's shipping date and that she will contact me that later that evening with the shipping info. When asked how she could provide this info when her computer showed no info she got flustered and let me talk to her supervisor Steve. Steve then proceeds to tell me that Laura never told me anything and insinuated I was lying. He then says he will check on the order and get back to me. A few hours later I receive an email telling me that my order never reached the "warehouse" and just cancelled my order. Waste of 2 weeks and never did get any answers. Buy from them at your own risk."

This review was modified by walkerga-72527 on January 18 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-01-14

Good stuff

"Nice folks with good stuff for PCs...My 2nd order with them soon to make an order for my cousin.."

This review was modified by webber77 on January 17 2017 12:03:16 AM

2017-01-13

great place for the computer you want

"If you want a computer without extra junk you don't want or will never use this is the place to buy. I have just bought my second one from here,the service is excellent. I couldn't build a computer for less."

This review was modified by ruthsalmons-64335 on January 17 2017 12:01:29 AM

2017-01-13

Good service, help with tech questions

"Trying to find out what cooler to use for the processor/ mobo I selected, I queried and got a quick and specific answer to my questions. A shipping question arose once the system shipped and it too was answered with speed and candor.

Thanks, PortaTech.

This review was modified by tcox-66647 on January 17 2017 12:01:24 AM

2017-01-05

Easy, custom, quality build at very competitive price

"Very easy straight forward custom build"

2016-12-22

Some Things on this build was not connected.

"This was a recommended build that so far I'm not happy with. The power Supply was not screwed in. I was looking for a built PC as was advertised. I'll let you know what else is wrong when the person that the PC was for starts it up.
I'm very disappointed thus far.

2016-12-11

"Great service product worked as advertised. This is the fourth or fifth buy from this company. "

2016-12-08

Great Pricing

"Web site was easy to use. PC was built and shipped as ordered. The PC was ready right out of the box. The only issue I had was the case had some damage on one of the corners. I suspect this was a shipping issue and not a problem with Porta-Tech."

2016-12-06

2 identical orders received different boards

"I placed order 213465 and received a MB Biostar Motherboard combo. It is PERFECT
I placed order 213630 and received a ASROCK motherboard combo. It does not work for me. I want to exchange the ASROCK Combo for a MB BIOSTAR combo .
Same Price, same description. Don.

This review was modified by donaldroach on December 07 2016 06:29:53 AM

2016-12-05

.....XD....

"..Very prompt delivery...."

2016-11-27

perfect

"on time and perfect.just as ordered"

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.