Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)

• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-17

fedex damaged package not porta techs fault

"would be nice if they offered different delivery option , never have trouble with ups but fedex has damaged all items delivered to me and lied about the deliveries , equipment high quality "

2016-09-16

Finally, someone who does what they advertise!

"Items received on time and packaged as advertised ."

2016-09-15

Perfect Transaction, 10 Stars, 10 A+s, I would do again, PERFECT, THANKS

"the transaction start to finish took only 9 days. thats not bad."

2016-09-13

High five for Porta tech!!!

"I have purchased several computers from Porta Tech and I have found them to be very professional and have a super customer service department."

2016-09-09

Products, Prices and Promises Kept

"I am a retired Computer Engineer, but I still keep up with Tech, do some repairs and build a few PCs. I have been purchasing components from Porta Tech for several years. They consistently have a great selection, fair prices and on time delivery.

I've never had a problem with a return authorization, and I don't recall ever having a mistake on an order.

Their website is well laid out and simple to use; customer service is easy to contact.

For me, Porta Tech is a "five star" experience.

2016-08-31

Will Do business again!

"They got the hard drive I ordered in just two days, from California to New York! Great Job! Hard Drive works like it should, THANK YOU!"

2016-08-12

Happy camper

"I picked the parts ,I then went over it with customer service and placed the order on a Friday and received the MB/CPU/RAM combo the next friday..cool...thx"

2016-08-08

Painless Transaction

"They delivered on time. One item was missing, but a 1 minute call with customer service and my money was refunded."

2016-08-05

Spotty service

"PortaTech's statement about bench testing ALL the hardware you purchase from them is subjective. And necessary brackets aren't suggested nor offered with SSDs. The CD that accompanies a MOBO has plenty of bloatware but no critical drivers to complete a build.
I like their format for ordering hardware/systems. And PortaTech's shipping is fast & effective.

2016-07-29

Great company

"My order was delivered promptly and was exactly what i requested. The included report card was dead on with the temperature of the CPU. Thank you! "

2016-07-08

easy to order, imposible to cancel

"After ordering 1 day delivery, PortaTech sent me an e-mail informing me that my order would require 1 to 4 days to process. That is NOT one day delivery, so I attempted to cancel through their cancellation process to which they didn't respond until they sent an e-mail two days later informing me my package was on the way and providing me with a tracking number. I refused to sign for the package and contacted my credit card to request a stop payment. I will never attempt to do business with this company again. "

This review was modified by wraith_73 on July 08 2016 07:32:10 PM

2016-06-22

order from Portatech

"Beest place to purchese computer components. I have been buying from them over ten yrs now and don't even look anywhere else. Everything is aways correct and of finest quality"

2016-06-18

Repeat customer, Porta Tech always delivers

"Always the best prices (I shop around alot too) and never had any issues with quality. I've purchased several mother board combos and they're all still alive and well. "

2016-06-17

Great except when they're not

"I have been in tech support for the last 20 years and can easily assemble my own machines. I used these guys on several occasions to source barebones machines and save time on assembly. Good prices and great customizability. Until my final order last October 2015.

I unpacked a gaming rig that I had ordered and discovered that it had been dropped on the right rear corner. Hard. Like dented the case so severely that the video card had been popped out of its slot. They shipped me just a new case chassis, so I had to move ALL other parts to the new case, including the case buttons. Only then did I discover damage to the video card -- freezes whenever it was under load. They shipped me a new one and there were fewer freezes, but not zero. After TWO MONTHS of going back and forth with them, I asked for a refund. They gave it to me minus about $150 bucks of the original price. Because THEY SCREWED UP and HID IT. I sound really angry, but I'm really more frustrated, hurt, and bitter. :(

I'd sooner become the guy who scrapes maggots out of a garbage truck before ordering from them again.

This review was modified by darkwyrm on June 17 2016 04:59:58 PM

2016-06-16

Inexpensive Gaming System.

"This mobo is a great inexpensive game system. I'm using 16gig ram along with 2 sli nvidia gtx 760 oc. This mobo is giving me awesome game time with no jerking frame rates. Thanks to the people at Portateck. Service and delivery extra quick."

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.