PopBuying.com Reviews - popbuying.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 5 reviews

PopBuying.com is not a merchant member
PopBuying.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"At first the shop has seemed to me normal, but all has changed, when I have made order TBO330152806309. Have sent me it only a month later. A month later I have received it. And as a result to me have sent any other order, with contents of times in 5 is cheaper, than I ordered. I have written the claim - have answered with silence. On the third letter have informed that I would send them a wrong parcel back and only then they will send me my true order. I have offered that they at first would send me my order and distances tracking number, and I then would send them a wrong parcel back. The answer has not followed. I have suggested even to pay a wrong parcel if only to me have sent that I ordered. I have written from tens letters to them, but they have answered with silence. In the end-ends have promised all the same to send me my order. But from the moment of the promise has passed month, anything to me it has not been sent. As a result I have lost 45 dollars, have waited 4 months and have received nothing. Do not buy anything in this shop, most likely you will deceive."

"I am very pleased with popbuying.com. I ordered a phone from popbuying from Orlando Fl and 3 days later it was in my hands!! The quality of my phone was top notch for a very affordable price. Also Customer Service is extremely quick at troubleshooting problems and or issues. Thanks a lot to Emma!!!! I strongly suggest this website for buying well developed electronics and gadgets for an affordable price. I will definitely continue to shop at popbuying.com"

"I am very impressed with the service. Prompt shipping. Very nice people. All around, I will order here before anywhere else. 5 Stars."

"Ordered some cheap flash lights from the company, took a little over a week to come in but understandable considering its being shipped out of china. I was surprised that the products were alot better then i hoped for, considering that they are made in china. would purchase from them again."

"I Like to order from PopBuying,

there service is really good, and they are very fast.

I orderd a Pig keychain; it was a offer for dutch customers, one pig led keychain for only 0.01$ and free ship!
such a good offer.

i Order 2 ipods and 2 days later the order was package and shipped to me! now i am waiting for my package. i think it will takes 6-7 days from china to the Netherlands.

Aboutthe prices of the items ; They are really good! mutch better then other chinesh webshops!