Stores > PopBuying.com

• PopBuying.com

"At first the shop has seemed to me normal, but all has changed, when I have made order TBO330152806309. Have sent me it only a month later. A month later I have received it. And as a result to me have sent any other order, with contents of times in 5 is cheaper, than I ordered. I have written the claim - have answered with silence. On the third letter have informed that I would send them a wrong parcel back and only then they will send me my true order. I have offered that they at first would send me my order and distances tracking number, and I then would send them a wrong parcel back. The answer has not followed. I have suggested even to pay a wrong parcel if only to me have sent that I ordered. I have written from tens letters to them, but they have answered with silence. In the end-ends have promised all the same to send me my order. But from the moment of the promise has passed month, anything to me it has not been sent. As a result I have lost 45 dollars, have waited 4 months and have received nothing. Do not buy anything in this shop, most likely you will deceive."

"I am very pleased with popbuying.com. I ordered a phone from popbuying from Orlando Fl and 3 days later it was in my hands!! The quality of my phone was top notch for a very affordable price. Also Customer Service is extremely quick at troubleshooting problems and or issues. Thanks a lot to Emma!!!! I strongly suggest this website for buying well developed electronics and gadgets for an affordable price. I will definitely continue to shop at popbuying.com"

"I am very impressed with the service. Prompt shipping. Very nice people. All around, I will order here before anywhere else. 5 Stars."

"Ordered some cheap flash lights from the company, took a little over a week to come in but understandable considering its being shipped out of china. I was surprised that the products were alot better then i hoped for, considering that they are made in china. would purchase from them again."

"I Like to order from PopBuying,

there service is really good, and they are very fast.

I orderd a Pig keychain; it was a offer for dutch customers, one pig led keychain for only 0.01$ and free ship!
such a good offer.

i Order 2 ipods and 2 days later the order was package and shipped to me! now i am waiting for my package. i think it will takes 6-7 days from china to the Netherlands.

Aboutthe prices of the items ; They are really good! mutch better then other chinesh webshops!

Share PopBuying.com's store rating

PopBuying.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PopBuying.com is not a merchant member
PopBuying.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!