• Poolsupply360.c
    • Phone: 855-766-5360
    • Customer Support: 855-766-5360

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Things are great until you actually need service. I have paid for a $45 bag for the cleaner. I odered it along with some filters. The bag was not in the box. I have called and left many messages both with people and voice mail and one through their web site. Four days now and no reply. you can't get to the person that does customer service and the sales people will only take a call back number with is never used. "

Poolsupply360.com User

"I ordered a specific Hayward pool heater and was shipped an totally different model. I tried repeatedly to contact them about the error, and they never answered the phone. All I ever got was a answering machine. After more than 10 days, they finally answered and told me they discontinued the model I ordered. I explained to them that sending the wrong one was not the appropriate protocol.
I told him the one they sent me was less expensive and he said he would call me back regarding the difference. I never spoke to them again.
I was stuck with a cheaper model that required an electrician to run electric to it. I'm out $1600! My advice. Shop elsewhere.

"The website was easy to navigate. Purchase was quick and smooth and the product was delivered in good condition."

"Cool people.... Will use again"

"pricing was great
service was great
the people knew the product well
delivery very timely
would use again

"Great prices; quick delivery"

"Manny was very helpful & the order came quickly!"

"Ordering a major purchase as this was easier than expected. No pressure sales and complete explanation of what I needed to purchase. Delivery was prompt and faster than 24 hours. Excellent service. Would use them again any time."

"Everything was handled well. The delivery of our new pool heater was quicker than expected!"

"Dealing with you was fAST AND EASY. the best!"

"Friendly and helpful. Arrived 4 days later than expected but not a problem."

"Easy internet dealing and fast shipping. They let you know they have your order and when it is shipped."

"It came too late i was told it would be delivered tues for sure wed but it was delevered on thurs so i had to reschedule the installer"

"great job, it arrived in one piece. We will have it installed by our pool co."

"While in the decision process for a pool heater, I contacted P/S 360 and the website was easy to navigate, personnel friendly and personable, delivery prompt and lastly, communication and followthrough well done. I will consider Pool Supply again. C.T. Willis, Texas."

Share Poolsupply360.com's store rating

Poolsupply360.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Poolsupply360.com is not a merchant member
Poolsupply360.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!