Stores > Pool Supply Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pool Supply Unlimited by clicking a star below.

Just missed the mark

"I ordered a 250,000 btu Pentair heater when i should have ordered a 400,000 btu system. When the system was delivered to be installed I found that it was not a new system but a used system. When I called Pool Supply Unlimited they wanted to refund me $100 dollars on a $1,900 system. So not only did I spend $1,500 on the first system but I also had to purchase the second system for $1,900 and I am still waiting to be refunded for the first system. "

Heater

"Ordered then cancelled even though it said it was in stock"

2017-10-10

SoCal’s best pool supply place

"My rep Brian was awesome, went in to buy a new heater and repair some valves. I put my order for the heater in for will call and headed up from SD. I brought pictures of my system and we added on some check valves, flow meter check valve and 3 way valve. His knowledge was very helpful and got me exactly what I needed for an effortless install. New setup is amazing! I estimate PoolSupplyUnlimited saved me well over $1000. I will be back for new lights and then automation. Check here before you buy anywhere else."

2017-10-08

Excellent service!

"Quick shipping! Ordered Saturday & received Wednesday! Salt chlorine generator is back up & running."

2017-09-05

Great

"Super fast! Got my order within 2 days.
Thanks.

2017-08-24

Super Stars

"Fast and on it!!! Great prices, great service, great pool~"

2017-08-23

Efficient

"Great price
Fast delivery

2017-08-17

Too expensive

"Far too expensive ($17.00) for shipment of an item the size of a small book. "

2017-08-11

Perfect!

"The package was delivered as promised and worked perfectly! "

2017-08-09

Good luck if there's a problem

"Warning, they also go by A1 Pool Parts. If you have a problem, you can forget getting help in getting it resolved.
Paid for expedited shipping on a heater to guarantee that it arrived on time before start of our busy summer season. When it didn't show on the guaranteed day or the next, I called and was told that I had to contact the shipper. I told the salesman that he should contact the shipper since the company chose them. The unit arrived days too late to install, no refund of the expedited shipping charge was given, and I ended up paying to have the old unit repaired. Rather than try and send this monster back, I kept it to install when we had a break in our busy season. When my installer arrived today, it turns out that one of the accessories for the heater that I ordered at the same time was not in the box with the heater. When I contacted them for help, I again got the "you need to contact the shipper" routine. It appears that Joe, someone in the company, thinks that answering two of my emails constitutes good customer service. Buyer beware.

2017-08-08

Great price till you hit me With shipping charge

"Great price till you hit me with 19.00 in shipping. USP charges 19.00? Really? Next time I will buy it from my local pool store. the price was the same (65.00) off their shelf and your price, 46.00 plus the 19.00 in shipping. You do the math, I rather patronize locally if the price is the same."

2017-08-01

Bought a Hammerhead vac

"Quick shipping. Very easy doing business with them! Will use for more supplies."

2017-07-24

Pool Cell

"The replacement SC-48 pool cell was a perfect match for the original Autopilot."

2017-07-14

Good Company To Do Business With

"Our pool pump was shipped right away and received in 7 days. The pump was damaged even though the box was perfect. I'm sure that it wasn't Pool Supply's issue. It was damaged before it left the factory. I now have it running but will call Pentair to see if they will do something for me."

2017-07-11

Replacement flow/temp switch

"Fast shipping! OEM replacement part for pentair IC40 salt water generator. Easy to install & works perfectly. Saved $, didn't have to buy a new SWG. "

Share Pool Supply Unlimited's store rating

Pool Supply Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pool Supply Unlimited is not a merchant member
Pool Supply Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!