"My pool guy quoted me a price of $1300 for a Pentair pool pump. Pool Cleaning Parts price was $835 for exact same pump. Ordered at 2:00 PM, received at Noon next day. No shipping charge, no sales tax."

modified review This review was modified by raniva on June 25 2014 02:52:14 PM

"Ordered a Hayward Pump on Thursday from Pool Cleaning Parts and it arrived in perfect condition on my door step on Friday. Wow these guys ship fast. Thank you for the great service, I will order again from these guys in the future."

"They had the lowest price on the variable speed pump I needed. I ordered because of the low price and promise of same day shipping. Tracking number was emailed about a half hour after I placed the order. Pump was delivered to me in 2 days. Only bad is they are hard to get a hold of on the phone. I had to leave a message and they called me back to answer my questions."

"They had the best price for the Hayward Variable Speed pump that I could find. Ordered online one evening and they shipped it out the next day. Would recommend and buy from again!"

"I would have to give a 5 out of 5 star rating because they do not have a sixth. Ordered the pump for nearly $350 lower than my local pool store. Even after showing the pool store, they wanted to charge me extra on the tax, so I took the extra 5 days and ordered it from Poolcleaningparts.com. The pump was easy to install and is whispering along in my back yard. Give these guys your business and tell your local pool stores they are charging too much."

"Very impressed. I ordered a Hayward EcoStar SP3400VSP from them for $899.00 out the door on a Thursday morning and received it Friday evening. It was the best price I could find at that time and service was excellent.
Update - I was so impressed with the delivery time and price of my pump I decided to order my filter through PoolCleaningParts.com as well. I ordered the Hayward SwimClear C2030 for $569.00 OTD on Wed 5/16 and was told it would probably take 4-5 days, but I received it on Fri 5/18 in the evening (2days). I found that the pressure gauge had either been cracked at the factory or during shipping and the air relief filter was a little crushed, since it was still functional I went ahead and installed it. I called them about it later that week and left a message. They called me back to verify the parts and contacted Hayward to ship out replacement parts. Customer Service was excellent. I highly recommend these guys.

modified review This review was modified by jcrisp on May 29 2012 07:20:20 AM

"nice web site, easy to use and great prices. Very fast and free delivery. What else could you ask for. Now I need to install the pump and start to see huge electric bill savings."

modified review This review was modified by thepoolguy on May 17 2012 03:44:26 PM

"I had done a lot of research called asked a lot of questions sw the owner also advised me that seeing i was purchasing 3 large items the warranty was extended to 3 years,also had the best prices on the web, orded on May 10 and got it today May 17 by freight truck wrap was good all around the pallet

Shipping to North Carolina......

Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 420 Sq. Ft. Cartridge Filter 160301 1 $699.99
Pentair IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorination System (Complete) PC100-IC40 1 $818.00
Pentair IntelliFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump - 011018 011018 1 $847.99

modified review This review was modified by phonedude2 on May 17 2012 02:37:54 PM

"The afternoon of April 30, I placed an online order with PoolCleaningParts.com for a Pentair Intlliflo variable speed pump, 011018. I also ordered -- as suggested by a PoolCleaningParts staffer during an earlier telephone conversation -- two PVC unions. The no-shipping-charge order was at my door less than 2 days later.

Installation was a snap. Programming the controller took a bit longer.

Bottom line: courteous, helpful telephone assistance -- he was absolutely correct about the unions -- and jet fast shipping. Couldn't be happier unless, of course, my next power bill shows the savings Pentair projects. Then I shall be even happier.

Strongly recommend PoolCleaningParts.

"Pool Cleaning Parts is great. This is my second order from them and they have always shipped really fast. Prices are very competitive. Overall excellent experience."

"I ordered a new EcoStar pump and the Item arived just as described, brand new and worked perfectly. They emailed me the tracking number shortly after i ordered. The pump arrived the next day! "

modified review This review was modified by Ducati796 on April 30 2012 08:19:37 PM

"Ordered an Intelliflo pump and they shipped it the same day as promised. Great service. Thanks!"

"I was a little worried because this was the least expensive I found, but I decided to try it. No need to worry, shipping was free and fast. They provide updated order information by email as well as the ability to track your order online. I will buy all my pool products from them from now on."

"I was a little skeptical since they had such a good price on the Hayward Ecostar Variable Speed Pump and so I called them on the phone about 230pm on a Friday just see if the were legit. I got a good comfort feeling from the phone call and then I ordered online and the order shipped the same day and arrived on the following Tuesday. I just had the pump installed by a local installer and it works great. I saved a lot of money vs buying it from my local pool company. "

"My pool pump broke and I needed a replacement before my pool turned green. Pool Cleaning Parts site promised same day shipping and they did! I received my IntellIflo pump next day with the free shipping! (I'm in southern CA so YMMV)

Pool Cleaning Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pool Cleaning Parts is not a merchant member
Pool Cleaning Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!