Stores > PoolTables.com
  • PoolTables.com

• Contact: sales@pooltables.com
    • Phone: (800) 682-9280
    • Customer Support: sales@pooltables.com

Voice your opinion! Review PoolTables.com by clicking a star below.
2016-02-02

Great Customer Service Experience

"What had originally started out as a negative situation was immediately reversed into quite possibly one of the best customer service experiences my husband and I have both had with any company thus far. You can gage a lot from a company by the way they interact with their customers AFTER the sale. With that said, our sincerest appreciation goes to National Sales Manager, Darrell Dahlk, for going above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met and that our satisfaction was put first instead of our transaction."

This review was modified by Tuscany_Trash on February 03 2016 03:59:28 PM

2016-01-20

Found the best! Forget the rest!

"I searched the Internet for the best price on a 7 ft table. If you want hassle free, fast, professional service this is the company! I was shocked when a live person called me a few hours after my purchase. I do a lot of online shopping and all I've had in the past were conf. Emails. They talked me through the prosses and genuinely thanked me for choosing them! The customer service is something out of the "Andy Griffin" days. Everything went very smooth. The 2 cues that came with the table were warped but they took care of that right away. You really can not ask for a better experience! "

This review was modified by Coolcookie on January 20 2016 08:52:20 AM

2015-02-11

"I ordered my table before Xmas 2014. It was delivered and installed within two weeks. Tables are represented by Pooltables.com to conform to applicable standards of the Billiard Congress of America for use in officially sanctioned tournaments; unfortunately, the table I received did not comply for a number of reasons.

I immediately noticed that the play was slow, i.e. the balls rebounded from the cushions slowly and at times at odd angles, that the cloth was felt, not wool, and that the object balls wobbled when coming to a stop. After sharing these observations with Pooltables.com, they responded that they did not believe there to be anything wrong with the pool table and did not offer to correct the noted deficiencies; they suggested that the table be returned.

I concluded that the table was well built, had good 1" slate and needed better cushions, cloth and balls and therefore declined to return the table. The replacement cushions are made by Artemis, the cloth is made by Simonis wool and the balls are made by Aramith. These changes make a world of difference to the table and have corrected its deficiencies at a cost of $1,500. Added to the original price of the table and installation, the total cost now exceeds $3,800.

For anyone who is not an experienced pool player, and who wants basic family recreation, tables from Pooltables.com should be adequate to satisfy them; for anyone who has experience and wants a table to match, buy a table from another source.

This review was modified by Johnbaber on February 11 2015 10:45:09 AM

2014-10-20

"We are extremely pleased with the service and professionalism with the folks at Pooltables.com. The pool table we ordered arrived quickly and was set up professionally - and it looks stunning in our game room. We also ordered a cover - but my mistake - I ordered the wrong size. When I called the up to ask what we should do, they promptly sent out a new one and said to simply send the wrong one back once we received the new - correct size cover. No hassles and no problems what-so-ever. We did order a ping pong top that arrived damaged (due to FEDEX mishandling) and when I called to ask what could be done - again, without any hesitation, they sent out a new one the very next day. Fantastic pool table, and excellent service: you can't go wrong ordering from this site."

2014-03-19

"I recently purchased a table from Pooltables.com. Being that this was the first time I had ever purchased a pool table and not really sure why the huge price differences between tables and manufactuers. I was a little nervous on how cheaply priced the tables were compared to other sites and stores. I've always been a firm believer in "You get what you pay for and if it's cheaply priced than it must be cheaply made". But in this case I must say that is just not the case. Plus I did find the same negative review about the company that others talk about, but it was from years ago. Many people talk about them being a poorly constructed table because it comes from china, but seriously we can barely find anything in our house that wasn't made in china. LOL
We placed an order for the Arlington table with camel felt, with a custom embroidery done on the bumper. They only charged $60 for the embroidery. I priced basically the same table with the custom embroidery at a local company and it would have been twice the cost. Plus it wasn't going to come with the accessory kit that includes everything you need to play. I also found a negative review about the free kit they give you with the pool table and I must say some people you can never make happy. It's not the fanciest cue stand but seriously it was free and in my opinion is still very nice. It's solid wood matched the pool table and does the job. It came with 2 cues, 1 bridge, 2 brushes, balls, cover, chalk to match the felt, 8 ball rack and 9 ball rack.
The table itself was solid wood and very good quality. The slate was 1" thick and needed absolutely no shims to be completely level. The bumpers work very well and the pockets are very nice. All in all I really can't see how anyone would say these tables are not high quality. I would love for someone to justify why their table cost 2-3 times more. I would also like for them to explain what makes their table any better than mine, quality wise!
Within 2 weeks the table was delivered to my house by fedex. It came in several boxes and was easy to unload in my garage. I called the installer assigned to do my installation that same day and they scheduled me within 2 days. The installers were right on time, very professional and were very knowledgeable about the installation process. They had the table together in 1 1/2 hours and we were playing pool!

I would recommend pool tables.com to anyone that would like a quality table for an excellent price.

This review was modified by mrkoole on March 19 2014 11:44:42 AM

2014-01-26

"I ordered a table around Xmas and waited for over a month for installation. The first installer called and said he would be at my house that Sunday but he didn't show or call to say he wasn't coming. After waiting two more weeks back and forth with the installer I called pooltables.com and let them know my frustration. Anyway the company sent out two guys from New Jersey to install my table in Maryland. The NJ installer came on time and were very professional they explained the whole process to us and made sure we were happy with the placement of our table. We are happy with the construction and finish of our table. "

2013-12-02

"We ordered a new pool table and were very satisfied with the product and the service."

2013-11-08

"Great Installers and great table!"

2013-10-20

"The representative was helpful. I also liked the fact that they double checked the order because the billing and shipping addresses were different."

2013-02-19

"I spoke with Chris, the manager at the Atlanta location and was very pleased at how knowledgeable he was about pool tables. I was a little skeptical about ordering a pool table on-line without first seeing the table or knowing much about the brand, but Chris assured me I was getting a great buy.

I purchased a modern table with the Teflon coated cover, and the wall rack pack. All arrived when stated and were installed with no problems. The table was used immediately and we have used it every day since it was set-up.

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with pooltables.com and will recommend it to all of our friends and family members.

2013-02-13

"My experience with Pooltables.com was great. I love my table.
Everyone I dealt with was very customer oriented and that made the whole experience wonderful.
They are professional, knowledgeable and very patient in answering questions on everything from table features and styles to cues and ball sets.
They earned my business and I could have gone with a couple of local vendors.
When your in the market for a pool table, the folks at Pooltables.com are the ones to go with.
You'll get excellent value for your money, a good selection of table styles as well as years of enjoyment.
I bought from them and I'm very pleased. Buy from them and you'll be very pleased too.
They rate 5 stars for great products and even better customer service.

John F. Martone
PO Box 539
Redfield, SD 57469
Logonjohn@msn.com
605-450-1571

This review was modified by Giovanni54 on February 13 2013 09:26:39 AM

2013-02-08

"Shop at PoolTables.com with complete confidence. After viewing all of their products online I thought everything looked too good to be true, so living about an hour and a half away from one of their brick and mortar stores I decided to visit and see their merchandise up close and personal. The quality is outstanding and I ordered my table without trepidation, it was delivered and set up by professionals on the date I requested. Very happy with their quality, service, price and dependability. P.S. I purchased the Sedona model and love the way it plays."

This review was modified by johnpalm on February 08 2013 08:33:46 AM

2013-02-07

"my table was easy to order, easy to customize and the professional install was truly a delight, LOVE this table, quality and fun all in one!"

2013-02-07

"Great images on their site of quality tables led me to buy. The added savings over the holidays were a nice added incentive. Great communication on my order and delivery, plus the installers were on time and experts at what they do. Loved the experience end to end"

This review was modified by lmendes on February 07 2013 10:19:12 AM

2013-01-14

"My Husband ordered the pool table on line from Afghanistan so I was a little concerned but he said he paid a little extra to have it delived and assembled by a gentelman in our area.when it arrived and the gentelman assembled it for us it looked great.He educated us in maintance and future equipment purchases.When my husband came home on leave he was the so happy and pleased with his new pool table.Great Job Thanks"

Share PoolTables.com's store rating

PoolTables.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PoolTables.com is not a merchant member
PoolTables.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!