Stores > PoolSupplyWorld.com

Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-08-23

great customer service

"bought a polaris 9550 from these guys. The pool cleaner didn't work and so I called them and told them my issues with the product. They promptly sent me a new cleaner and a return shipping label for the faulty cleaner.

I'm very happy with their customer service.

2016-08-08

Prompt service!

"After seeing all the negative reviews here, we were quite wary. However, after seeing that they are a Google Trusted Store, we decided to give them a try. We placed two orders...one for chemicals and a 2nd for a Dolphin robotic cleaner. Both orders were processed promptly, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. We are very happy with the prompt service received and would definitely order from PoolSupplyWorld again."

This review was modified by lwille17 on August 08 2016 04:25:59 PM

2016-07-18

This company is a scam. Buyer Beware!

"I purchased a Hayward filter for $253.00. It didn't work properly right out of the box. In addition, it was missing the tool that loosens the filter housing. Their response was to contact Hayward directly.

I have filed a complaint with the FTC Consumer Protection Agency.

2016-06-09

BAD COMPANY!! beware of hidden fees and no customer service

"After calling and speaking with a rep for filter parts, I ordered a new set of grids, and gasket set based on the parts selected by the customer agent. Upon receipt, the grid fit properly but the gasket set was the incorrect size. When contacted, they would not allow me to swap the item for the correct size. Instead I was instructed to purchase the new size, keep the wrong sized item and request a refund less handling fees. If I returned the item, they would issue me a refund less handling and a restocking fee. While this is a nominal cost compared to the couple of hundred dollar order I placed originally, it is a inexpensive lesson for me to move my future business to a reputable pool supply company"

This review was modified by dissedcust on June 09 2016 11:55:26 AM

2016-05-13

dangerous company to deal with

"ordered chemicals from them which were way out of date. tried to deal with them by phone and chat and usually was "disconneted." one manager wanted me to use the chemicals in a manner inconsistent with the manufacturers explicit directions and then got angry when i wouldn't agree to do that. said he tested water at a leslie pool store for years--like that's a vote of confidence. i finally disputed the charges with american express. i will never, never deal with that company again. i see their reviews are consistently very low."

This review was modified by jpmo on May 13 2016 07:53:30 AM

2015-09-27

"I was requesting pricing for an AquaRite #AQR-15. Pool supply world quoted me a price. I accepted and made the order. Within a week I received not the AquaRite AQR-15, but a Leslies brand, SwimPure Plus. I called and they apologized for the wrong shipment and send me an RMA, but indicated the correct model would ship out asap. After less than a week, I received another Leslie's brand, SwimPure Plus. After speaking with their sales department and customer service they finally admited that they cannot supply me with what I was quoted. There is a difference in the leslies brand (SwimPurePlus) and the AquaRite AQR-15. They are false advertising the Aquarite AQR-15. Please beware. They won't advertise the Leslie's SwimPurePlus, because they know they won't sell them. Beware This is a bad business deal. They did not do anything to make this right. They indicated they cannot get the AquaRite AQR-15. So why advertise it? This is a bad company to do business with."

2015-09-22

"Pool Supply World doesn’t honor their stated warranty!
I purchased a salt cell t-15 with a (3) year warranty on Ebay from Pool Supply. After 2 years the cell stopped reading salt levels properly. I contacted Pool Supply and they informed me that the warranty was handled by CompuPool. I contacted CompuPool and they sent me a list of items they needed including pictures and printed water analysis from a Pool Store verifying that my pool had the proper salt levels and that the cell was not reading properly. After providing the requested information to CompuPool I received an email stating I was approved for a warranty replacement. After 2 weeks of no communication I contacted CompuPool, CompuPool informed me that the unit was on backorder and at this time there is “NO” eta. I responded to their email asking to confirm that what they are saying is I could be waiting for a day, month or a year for a replacement. They promptly responded with they have “NO ETA”.
Since I paid Pool Supply for the item I sent them an email asking for assistance or a refund. The only response I received is “Unfortunately manufactures including CompuPool handle their own warranties”
Buyer Beware!!

This review was modified by Yellowboat on September 22 2015 04:03:05 PM

2015-08-03

"Purchased a $280 motor block for my Polaris 9300 robotic cleaner from Pool Supply World. One of the wheel motors stopped working 3 1/2 months after the one year warranty expired. Pool Supply World's best offering of help was a $10 discount if I purchased another motor block from them. I think I'll pass on their generous offer."

This review was modified by notasatisfiedcustomer on August 03 2015 05:53:16 PM

2015-06-12

"I ordered a Sharkline Heritage 24 x 52" Round Above Ground Swimming Pool and was blessed to receive it one week later in tact, Thanks, and Good job.

2015-05-21

"This is the first time I've used PoolSupplyworld.com. I got the Zappit Shock and 3 inch tablets. The prices were so much lower here for the shock I was able to get two 25Lb tubs of shock for close to what I normally would pay for 1 at the local store. And with no shipping or tax that was even more savings. I haven't used the products yet but when I do I will definitely post the outcome. I sure do hope the this stuff is as good as the price. I'm all about saving the some money! And I ordered my stuff on 5-18-2015. The UPS man just dropped it at the garage today 5/21/2015."

2015-05-18

"I ordered the Polaris 9550 and was excited when it arrived a week early. However the caddy pole was bent and the paint was peeling. When I called customer service they asked me to take pictures andvsubmit them with an email they sent me with a replacement case number. They accepted the pictures and said they would request a replacement feom the manufacturer. I have asked for a status twice and have not got a response as of today. So now I have a useless peoduct and Iet go of my pool person. My husband is overseas and I have no clue how to clean my pol :-("

This review was modified by FLMOM36 on May 18 2015 06:53:33 PM

2015-05-05

"I am concerned that the negative reviews on this site are from competitors. I recently made two separate purchases from Pool Supply World, both over $300.00 and had no problems whatsoever, both orders arrived earlier than promised and were exactly what I ordered. I have not had to call about a problem so I can't comment on their personal customer service, but the online order were easy and fulfilled without a problem. I highly recommend Pool Supply World, and will be making my purchases from them as their prices are very competitive."

This review was modified by JP.Bear on May 05 2015 10:49:05 PM

2014-12-17

"I love my new pool! These folks were fast, efficient, and altogether a pleasure to work with."

This review was modified by yossarian22 on December 17 2014 10:43:28 AM

2014-12-15

"Fast shipping and great friendly customer service!! What else could you ask for :D"

This review was modified by Corgisaurus on December 15 2014 01:38:14 PM

2014-11-26

"I love these folks! Everything went smoothly, saved a ton on chlorine."

This review was modified by Benguiles on November 26 2014 02:34:56 PM

Share PoolSupplyWorld.com's store rating

PoolSupplyWorld.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PoolSupplyWorld.com is not a merchant member
PoolSupplyWorld.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!