Stores > PoolSupplyWorld.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"I was requesting pricing for an AquaRite #AQR-15. Pool supply world quoted me a price. I accepted and made the order. Within a week I received not the AquaRite AQR-15, but a Leslies brand, SwimPure Plus. I called and they apologized for the wrong shipment and send me an RMA, but indicated the correct model would ship out asap. After less than a week, I received another Leslie's brand, SwimPure Plus. After speaking with their sales department and customer service they finally admited that they cannot supply me with what I was quoted. There is a difference in the leslies brand (SwimPurePlus) and the AquaRite AQR-15. They are false advertising the Aquarite AQR-15. Please beware. They won't advertise the Leslie's SwimPurePlus, because they know they won't sell them. Beware This is a bad business deal. They did not do anything to make this right. They indicated they cannot get the AquaRite AQR-15. So why advertise it? This is a bad company to do business with."

"Pool Supply World doesn’t honor their stated warranty!
I purchased a salt cell t-15 with a (3) year warranty on Ebay from Pool Supply. After 2 years the cell stopped reading salt levels properly. I contacted Pool Supply and they informed me that the warranty was handled by CompuPool. I contacted CompuPool and they sent me a list of items they needed including pictures and printed water analysis from a Pool Store verifying that my pool had the proper salt levels and that the cell was not reading properly. After providing the requested information to CompuPool I received an email stating I was approved for a warranty replacement. After 2 weeks of no communication I contacted CompuPool, CompuPool informed me that the unit was on backorder and at this time there is “NO” eta. I responded to their email asking to confirm that what they are saying is I could be waiting for a day, month or a year for a replacement. They promptly responded with they have “NO ETA”.
Since I paid Pool Supply for the item I sent them an email asking for assistance or a refund. The only response I received is “Unfortunately manufactures including CompuPool handle their own warranties”
Buyer Beware!!

This review was modified by Yellowboat on September 22 2015 04:03:05 PM

"Purchased a $280 motor block for my Polaris 9300 robotic cleaner from Pool Supply World. One of the wheel motors stopped working 3 1/2 months after the one year warranty expired. Pool Supply World's best offering of help was a $10 discount if I purchased another motor block from them. I think I'll pass on their generous offer."

This review was modified by notasatisfiedcustomer on August 03 2015 05:53:16 PM

"I ordered a Sharkline Heritage 24 x 52" Round Above Ground Swimming Pool and was blessed to receive it one week later in tact, Thanks, and Good job.

"This is the first time I've used PoolSupplyworld.com. I got the Zappit Shock and 3 inch tablets. The prices were so much lower here for the shock I was able to get two 25Lb tubs of shock for close to what I normally would pay for 1 at the local store. And with no shipping or tax that was even more savings. I haven't used the products yet but when I do I will definitely post the outcome. I sure do hope the this stuff is as good as the price. I'm all about saving the some money! And I ordered my stuff on 5-18-2015. The UPS man just dropped it at the garage today 5/21/2015."

"I ordered the Polaris 9550 and was excited when it arrived a week early. However the caddy pole was bent and the paint was peeling. When I called customer service they asked me to take pictures andvsubmit them with an email they sent me with a replacement case number. They accepted the pictures and said they would request a replacement feom the manufacturer. I have asked for a status twice and have not got a response as of today. So now I have a useless peoduct and Iet go of my pool person. My husband is overseas and I have no clue how to clean my pol :-("

This review was modified by FLMOM36 on May 18 2015 06:53:33 PM

"I am concerned that the negative reviews on this site are from competitors. I recently made two separate purchases from Pool Supply World, both over $300.00 and had no problems whatsoever, both orders arrived earlier than promised and were exactly what I ordered. I have not had to call about a problem so I can't comment on their personal customer service, but the online order were easy and fulfilled without a problem. I highly recommend Pool Supply World, and will be making my purchases from them as their prices are very competitive."

This review was modified by JP.Bear on May 05 2015 10:49:05 PM

"I love my new pool! These folks were fast, efficient, and altogether a pleasure to work with."

This review was modified by yossarian22 on December 17 2014 10:43:28 AM

"Fast shipping and great friendly customer service!! What else could you ask for :D"

This review was modified by Corgisaurus on December 15 2014 01:38:14 PM

"I love these folks! Everything went smoothly, saved a ton on chlorine."

This review was modified by Benguiles on November 26 2014 02:34:56 PM

"Don't buy from Pool Supply World. Ordered on 09/22/2014. They billed the next day. Did not ship as promised - no tracking info, emails re: order status, a week and not shipped. Caused me to canceled order. Now they are slow to refund. It's been over a week no product received no refund, nothing so far... Still waiting... End of day 10/01/2014"

This review was modified by 40x40 on October 01 2014 07:56:02 PM

"Do not use this company. I ordered a spa cover from them five weeks ago and have not received it yet. I had to check on the status of the order after several weeks and they had me "confirm" the measurements for the spa cover twice. I just got another call saying they had "more questions" for me, two weeks after I emailed them the dimensions again and pictures to "prove it." Yes, they asked me to "prove" my measurements. They also lost their accreditation with the Better Business Bureau on August 11, 2014. Too bad the revocation came after I ordered from these people."

"Do not use this company. Unreliable. Still waiting to get the product I ordered or a refund. They keep checking with the warehouse to see if the order that I canceled after 3 weeks of no product will be shipped. I am so glad I did not order everything I wanted to order from them, I would have been out $500 rather than $70. I have a feeling I will never see the pool underliner I ordered or my money ever again."

This review was modified by Sharon13530 on July 01 2014 08:30:02 AM

"This is the most horrible place I have ever had to deal with concerning a major purchase!! Horrible customer service and unable to provide me with information regarding a pool liner I had purchased 19 days before!! I called them at lease 8 times and was told 4 different stories... My husband was told 4 days ago that FedEx had the pool liner and would be shipping it. Today PoolSupplyWorld told me the manufacturer was still making it!!!! (even though they advertised as a warehouse!) RIDICULOUS!!! "

This review was modified by sca41118 on June 12 2014 06:39:15 PM

"I am very surprised to see the poor reviews here. If I only had one good experience I would have thought this was luck but they have helped me out twice.

First I made a purchase for a replacement filter on Ebay. Unfortunately I later noticed that my filter was stamped with (3) sizes and I ordered the wrong one. I called customer service and they took care of it for me, cancelling the order, reversing all charges and even sent me a link to the correct filter I needed.

Since they handled that so well I placed the order with them even though they were a few bucks more than some other sources. The item came quick but unortunately I think I got a bad one since it had a high differential pressure and had some stains near the end caps. But this failure was not due to something they did I think it was a manufacturing issue. So I reached out to customer service through email. The next day I had a response that they were contacting the mfg and would get back to me. Then I got a call from teh customer service guy (Robbie) and he said they were arranging to send me a replacement. Just got tracking info yesterday.

Not sure how you can beat that service. Most places would tell you to just take it up with the manufacturer. So from now on if they have what I need I will give them my money.

This review was modified by fbwlepse on June 12 2014 04:57:57 AM

Share PoolSupplyWorld.com's store rating

PoolSupplyWorld.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PoolSupplyWorld.com is not a merchant member
PoolSupplyWorld.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!