• PoolDeals.com /

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-06-17

"THE WORST SITE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE THEM FOREVER TO SHIP, CHARGE YOU FOR "RUSHING PROCESS", THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS A "RUSHING PROCESS". FINALLY I CANCELED THE ORDER AND THEY CHARGED ME 10% ON TOP OF EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2015-06-09

"I ordered a small piece of solar cover from this company three years ago to use as a temporary patch for the worn end of my old cover. It was shipped promptly and served me well. The remaining portion of the cover is now worn out and in need of replacement so I am planning to order from them again. I was surprised to find so many negative comments so I thought I would share my experience. I will post a review of the new one after it arrives."

This review was modified by sthomps2 on June 09 2015 03:13:48 PM

2015-06-08

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF .TAKES YOUR MONEY AND YOU DO NOT GET ANYTHING .MAKES UP A FACK TICKET FOR UPS TRACKING NUMBER .TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE UPS HAS LOST IT WHEN HE REALLY DIDNT EVEN SEND IT.

2015-06-07

"This company is the worst Ive ever ordered from!!! I recieved my liner and put it up, as we filled it half way with water we noticed water coming out from needle sized holes. I was soooo mad. I wrote pooldeals and pretty much they said i did it. Like i really have the money to waist going around poking needles in my own liner that i just spent 180.00 on. It also started ripping on top too. The liner is the worst quality ive seen yet! I would deff not recommend pool deals to my worst enemy. Very disappointed i got 6 kids that was counting on swimming now they can swim until i buy a brand new pool. The customer service was rude!Also looks like the pool is about to explode! littlerly. and the water isnt even to the middle of pool. Wasted water and money!!!"

2015-05-29

"While I'm waiting on the phone to speak to a customer service rep, I'm an getting very worried while reading these comments. I ordered a pool liner and it still states that it is at the warehouse. it won't let me do an online ticket because I keep entering the wrong code, the one that verifies I'm not a robot."

This review was modified by bellcjl on May 29 2015 10:50:49 AM

2015-05-13

"Total Rip off Company, do not use them! I ordered a liner shield and a gasket for my pool. I expedited it so we would have it in time. First they sent it signature required so I had to pick it up at the UPS warehouse. Then I notice the gasket is missing. Was asked if I was sure, of course I was sure. I told them UPS then advised me it was shipped in a separate box. Was told it would be a 25% restocking fee if I returned it if I signed for it. So I signed for it and now they won't accept the return. I was told all sales are final as stated on the website. It was their error of not expediting when it was paid for and now they won't take it back that it is not needed. "

2014-11-05

"Absolute rip off company. I tried cancelling part of an order before anything processed and was told I would have to pay 10% cancellation fee despite the fact that nothing had been processed. Very abusive representative. I will try to resolve the issue through my credit card."

This review was modified by rick_ohio on November 05 2014 10:28:52 AM

2014-10-27

"Terrible took 17 days to receive part-- when I called to inquire -- was told be patient and when I asked if they were kidding was told "you will get when you get it" and customer service rep hung up! Called back got " manager" on the phone and when I asked about issue he told me he wS glad I would not buy from thdm again and to go "f$ck myself". Real dirt bag operation-- will never use again and would recommend you look else where as well!"

This review was modified by Poolowner--2222 on October 27 2014 06:57:47 PM

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools User

2014-09-09

"BEWARE of the cheap winter pool covers!!! I paid extra for the 8 year cover and it shredded the first winter. Neither PoolDeals, nor do their suppliers, stand behind their covers. I got the run around from both companies. I had plenty of pictures to show the ripping and shredding and they refused to honor the warranty."

2014-08-29

"Do not buy from this company.Customer service, instead talking to you screaming and closing the phone in the middle of conversation.Web site is misleading."

2014-08-27

"Once again, another solar cover warranty issue with a RayMaxx clear solar cover. Purchased in June of 2013. Product was shipped with no warranty info. When I called to ask for warranty card, I was told not to worry about it that they would take care of any problems. The cover is starting to fall apart on the bubble side after one season. I called customer service for help and was told there is nothing they can do since I do not have the warranty info. "

This review was modified by poolcustomer on August 27 2014 08:28:01 AM

2014-08-02

"As happened to so many others, they completely ignore warranty requests for their pool covers. i bought the most expensive one with 5 year warranty and it disintegrated after just a year. They refer to a warranty contact card that supposedly came with the cover and refuse to provide any help regarding the manufacturer. Repeated attempts to get this information are being completely ignored. I wonder what they would do (or rather not do) in case of more serious customer service requests. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ALSO CHECK THE NUMEROUS RIPOFF REPORTS ON THIS COMPANY."

This review was modified by uthe on August 02 2014 08:51:06 AM

2014-07-13

"HELP CENTER IS NO HELP WILL NOT SPEND NO MORE MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY DID NOT KEEP INVOICE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY"

This review was modified by dave_driscoll53 on July 13 2014 05:02:32 AM

2014-07-07

"I ordered my new pool liner from pooldeals.com because their website was user friendly and their prices were competitive. I started getting concerned after about 3 days when my order status said it was still pending, and started looking for reviews. I was horrified when I found these reviews and began expecting the worst. To my surprise, that evening the packages were delivered as described. I was very pleased with my experience, especially considering it's the business time of the year for pool supply dealers. I never was able to use the tracking for my packages as they were already at my house before any tracking info was available. Very happy customer! Saved me $1500 by doing it myself."

This review was modified by AlisHall on July 07 2014 02:27:18 PM

2014-06-18

"We placed an order 6/2/14 (mon) on 6/9/14 (mon) I hadn't received my order or any emails. I contacted pooldeals.com and was told my pooliner was on back order but no one bothered to contact me. I ordered a different liner received it 6/11/14 it was the wrong size after spending about 4 hours on Saturday it didn't fit. I emailed pictures on 6/16 and today 6/18 I still have No liner:(:(:(:("

This review was modified by radams1 on June 18 2014 09:27:06 AM

Share PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools's store rating

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member
PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!