Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

"Absolute rip off company. I tried cancelling part of an order before anything processed and was told I would have to pay 10% cancellation fee despite the fact that nothing had been processed. Very abusive representative. I will try to resolve the issue through my credit card."

modified review This review was modified by rick_ohio on November 05 2014 10:28:52 AM

"Terrible took 17 days to receive part-- when I called to inquire -- was told be patient and when I asked if they were kidding was told "you will get when you get it" and customer service rep hung up! Called back got " manager" on the phone and when I asked about issue he told me he wS glad I would not buy from thdm again and to go "f$ck myself". Real dirt bag operation-- will never use again and would recommend you look else where as well!"

modified review This review was modified by Poolowner--2222 on October 27 2014 06:57:47 PM

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools User

"BEWARE of the cheap winter pool covers!!! I paid extra for the 8 year cover and it shredded the first winter. Neither PoolDeals, nor do their suppliers, stand behind their covers. I got the run around from both companies. I had plenty of pictures to show the ripping and shredding and they refused to honor the warranty."

"Do not buy from this company.Customer service, instead talking to you screaming and closing the phone in the middle of conversation.Web site is misleading."

"Once again, another solar cover warranty issue with a RayMaxx clear solar cover. Purchased in June of 2013. Product was shipped with no warranty info. When I called to ask for warranty card, I was told not to worry about it that they would take care of any problems. The cover is starting to fall apart on the bubble side after one season. I called customer service for help and was told there is nothing they can do since I do not have the warranty info. "

modified review This review was modified by poolcustomer on August 27 2014 08:28:01 AM

"As happened to so many others, they completely ignore warranty requests for their pool covers. i bought the most expensive one with 5 year warranty and it disintegrated after just a year. They refer to a warranty contact card that supposedly came with the cover and refuse to provide any help regarding the manufacturer. Repeated attempts to get this information are being completely ignored. I wonder what they would do (or rather not do) in case of more serious customer service requests. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ALSO CHECK THE NUMEROUS RIPOFF REPORTS ON THIS COMPANY."

modified review This review was modified by uthe on August 02 2014 08:51:06 AM

"HELP CENTER IS NO HELP WILL NOT SPEND NO MORE MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY DID NOT KEEP INVOICE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY"

modified review This review was modified by dave_driscoll53 on July 13 2014 05:02:32 AM

"I ordered my new pool liner from pooldeals.com because their website was user friendly and their prices were competitive. I started getting concerned after about 3 days when my order status said it was still pending, and started looking for reviews. I was horrified when I found these reviews and began expecting the worst. To my surprise, that evening the packages were delivered as described. I was very pleased with my experience, especially considering it's the business time of the year for pool supply dealers. I never was able to use the tracking for my packages as they were already at my house before any tracking info was available. Very happy customer! Saved me $1500 by doing it myself."

modified review This review was modified by AlisHall on July 07 2014 02:27:18 PM

"We placed an order 6/2/14 (mon) on 6/9/14 (mon) I hadn't received my order or any emails. I contacted pooldeals.com and was told my pooliner was on back order but no one bothered to contact me. I ordered a different liner received it 6/11/14 it was the wrong size after spending about 4 hours on Saturday it didn't fit. I emailed pictures on 6/16 and today 6/18 I still have No liner:(:(:(:("

modified review This review was modified by radams1 on June 18 2014 09:27:06 AM

"I was looking for a in ground liner on line and was very unsure of how to measure my pool. the staff of pool deals walked me through the process very patiently and politely, and when all was said and done I also saved $400 over the nearest competitor quotes. I highly recommend pool deals over any other site I visited."

modified review This review was modified by debramoebs on April 05 2014 03:03:52 PM

"Great Customer Service!! I accidentally ordered the incorrect size cover for my pool, upon realizing this I immediately called and my incorrect order was cancelled. After speaking to them on the phone, we got the correct size cover ordered. They were very friendly and helpful with the entire process! We are now enjoying our solar cover and cannot wait for summer!!"

modified review This review was modified by Nana716 on April 02 2014 06:17:26 AM

"I can appreciate the fact that Pool Deals works with a variety of manufacturers for their products and that a specific manufacturer might not be listed in a user's order details. I don't have warranty paperwork for a pool cover I purchased a couple years back (my fault entirely and I admit that) so I asked them if they might be able to point me in the right direction since the cover has a fifteen year warranty and barely lasted 3 years before disintegrating. Instead of respectfully telling me that they don't keep manufacturer info on file, I got snarky emails that were downright rude. If I treated customers the way that they did, I would be fired."

"I agree that this company is not very customer friendly. I ordered a cover and for the past week their automatic status said processing and getting ready to ship. They have not replied to my questions asking them what is going on. I am about to cancel my credit card payment and order. "

modified review This review was modified by billupleger on February 19 2014 11:27:51 AM

"Horrible company. They were very rude over the phone to start. Then I sent 2 emails to them to get a quote and I never received a response. When I emailed them again 3 weeks later to question this they told me they never received them and basically accused me of lying about sending them. Then they told me they didn't want a customer like me anyway. I would definitely recommend staying far away from this company."

modified review This review was modified by revalee398 on October 08 2013 06:25:20 PM

"Ordered a winter cover,with the 5 year warranty,and it is the cheapest material I have ever seen.It also came in the wrong size,and their response,"all pool cover sales are final.no return"
I will stay away from them,and tell all my friends too.

modified review This review was modified by shebadiva on September 16 2013 04:21:25 PM

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member
PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!