Stores > PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-06-01

Not as promised!

"Ordered a top of the line Solar cover with drainage holes. it arrived a foot and a half too big with no drainage holes unless I cut them in myself. Contacted the company twice and was told all sales are final as is!
Beware of this company! They do not care about the customer, only getting the money.

2016-04-21

How are they still getting away with this?

"I ordered a pool liner online. It was delivered quickly however it arrived signature required, which they don't tell you. No one was there to sign so it was returned to company. They now want an additional $41 to reship it or else they'll restock it and refund your money minus the $41 shipping, which btw is free shipping initially, and a whopping 25% restocking fee!!! So to get my refund I lose almost $100. I chose to pay for reshipping as I'm sure most people do in this situation, and I'm sure this is what their company is betting on. No where on the web site does it say anything about a restocking fee. The customer service people I tried to deal with were unprofessional, unbelievably rude and curt and would not give their names! Even the general Manager Janet won't talk to you on the phone or return your emails. I was given an ultimatum to pay for resend or lose money for restocking and a deadline. they gave me until noon today to decide! What horrible, insensitive uncaring customer service. Lord why didn't I check on them before I ordered. Please beware folks, they are out to rip you off. There are numerous complaints on this company and it's owner Charlie Goss and their poor service and cavalier attitude. Lets help to put them out of business."

This review was modified by jamiei on April 21 2016 07:36:32 AM

2016-02-05

Left me high and dry

"Do not order anything from these people. They will rip you off. They will never answer the phone. I returned product last year. I'm owed a decent amount off money but they have not paid me. TD BANK can't get a response either. This place smells of fraud."

This review was modified by RUSSO2016 on February 05 2016 03:52:44 AM

2015-10-11

"Their seven year warranty pool cover turned out to only last one year. I paid for an extra option for them to keep the warranty information for me to make returning it easier should that be needed. When it came time to return the cover they claimed I never paid for that option even though the reciept/email I got from them clearly shows it was paid for. I provided that as proof to them. A normal company would try to make it right. Instead, they accused me of fraud and refused to call me back to talk about it. This company quite literaly is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Do not order from them. They earned every part of their D rating with the BBB and my one star."

2015-08-18

"There is a very good reason that their BBB rating is a D-. This is one of the worst companies I have ever done business with. Unprofessional, extremely poor customer service- they will blame the customer, or anyone else they can think of, for their mistakes, and do it in the most petty way possible. If you ever get what you ordered, you should thank your lucky stars. You can't even find the business on Yelp. I'm betting it's because they had so many horrible reviews, they deleted their business from the site.

Zero stars. I had to give it one to publish the review.

This review was modified by Jaiye on August 18 2015 10:48:48 AM

2015-06-17

"THE WORST SITE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE THEM FOREVER TO SHIP, CHARGE YOU FOR "RUSHING PROCESS", THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS A "RUSHING PROCESS". FINALLY I CANCELED THE ORDER AND THEY CHARGED ME 10% ON TOP OF EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2015-06-09

"I ordered a small piece of solar cover from this company three years ago to use as a temporary patch for the worn end of my old cover. It was shipped promptly and served me well. The remaining portion of the cover is now worn out and in need of replacement so I am planning to order from them again. I was surprised to find so many negative comments so I thought I would share my experience. I will post a review of the new one after it arrives."

This review was modified by sthomps2 on June 09 2015 03:13:48 PM

2015-06-08

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF .TAKES YOUR MONEY AND YOU DO NOT GET ANYTHING .MAKES UP A FACK TICKET FOR UPS TRACKING NUMBER .TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE UPS HAS LOST IT WHEN HE REALLY DIDNT EVEN SEND IT.

2015-06-07

"This company is the worst Ive ever ordered from!!! I recieved my liner and put it up, as we filled it half way with water we noticed water coming out from needle sized holes. I was soooo mad. I wrote pooldeals and pretty much they said i did it. Like i really have the money to waist going around poking needles in my own liner that i just spent 180.00 on. It also started ripping on top too. The liner is the worst quality ive seen yet! I would deff not recommend pool deals to my worst enemy. Very disappointed i got 6 kids that was counting on swimming now they can swim until i buy a brand new pool. The customer service was rude!Also looks like the pool is about to explode! littlerly. and the water isnt even to the middle of pool. Wasted water and money!!!"

2015-05-29

"While I'm waiting on the phone to speak to a customer service rep, I'm an getting very worried while reading these comments. I ordered a pool liner and it still states that it is at the warehouse. it won't let me do an online ticket because I keep entering the wrong code, the one that verifies I'm not a robot."

This review was modified by bellcjl on May 29 2015 10:50:49 AM

2015-05-13

"Total Rip off Company, do not use them! I ordered a liner shield and a gasket for my pool. I expedited it so we would have it in time. First they sent it signature required so I had to pick it up at the UPS warehouse. Then I notice the gasket is missing. Was asked if I was sure, of course I was sure. I told them UPS then advised me it was shipped in a separate box. Was told it would be a 25% restocking fee if I returned it if I signed for it. So I signed for it and now they won't accept the return. I was told all sales are final as stated on the website. It was their error of not expediting when it was paid for and now they won't take it back that it is not needed. "

2014-11-05

"Absolute rip off company. I tried cancelling part of an order before anything processed and was told I would have to pay 10% cancellation fee despite the fact that nothing had been processed. Very abusive representative. I will try to resolve the issue through my credit card."

This review was modified by rick_ohio on November 05 2014 10:28:52 AM

2014-10-27

"Terrible took 17 days to receive part-- when I called to inquire -- was told be patient and when I asked if they were kidding was told "you will get when you get it" and customer service rep hung up! Called back got " manager" on the phone and when I asked about issue he told me he wS glad I would not buy from thdm again and to go "f$ck myself". Real dirt bag operation-- will never use again and would recommend you look else where as well!"

This review was modified by Poolowner--2222 on October 27 2014 06:57:47 PM

2014-09-09

"BEWARE of the cheap winter pool covers!!! I paid extra for the 8 year cover and it shredded the first winter. Neither PoolDeals, nor do their suppliers, stand behind their covers. I got the run around from both companies. I had plenty of pictures to show the ripping and shredding and they refused to honor the warranty."

2014-08-29

"Do not buy from this company.Customer service, instead talking to you screaming and closing the phone in the middle of conversation.Web site is misleading."

Share PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools's store rating

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member
PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!