Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"HELP CENTER IS NO HELP WILL NOT SPEND NO MORE MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY DID NOT KEEP INVOICE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY"

modified review This review was modified by dave_driscoll53 on July 13 2014 05:02:32 AM

"I ordered my new pool liner from pooldeals.com because their website was user friendly and their prices were competitive. I started getting concerned after about 3 days when my order status said it was still pending, and started looking for reviews. I was horrified when I found these reviews and began expecting the worst. To my surprise, that evening the packages were delivered as described. I was very pleased with my experience, especially considering it's the business time of the year for pool supply dealers. I never was able to use the tracking for my packages as they were already at my house before any tracking info was available. Very happy customer! Saved me $1500 by doing it myself."

modified review This review was modified by AlisHall on July 07 2014 02:27:18 PM

"We placed an order 6/2/14 (mon) on 6/9/14 (mon) I hadn't received my order or any emails. I contacted pooldeals.com and was told my pooliner was on back order but no one bothered to contact me. I ordered a different liner received it 6/11/14 it was the wrong size after spending about 4 hours on Saturday it didn't fit. I emailed pictures on 6/16 and today 6/18 I still have No liner:(:(:(:("

modified review This review was modified by radams1 on June 18 2014 09:27:06 AM

"I was looking for a in ground liner on line and was very unsure of how to measure my pool. the staff of pool deals walked me through the process very patiently and politely, and when all was said and done I also saved $400 over the nearest competitor quotes. I highly recommend pool deals over any other site I visited."

modified review This review was modified by debramoebs on April 05 2014 03:03:52 PM

"Great Customer Service!! I accidentally ordered the incorrect size cover for my pool, upon realizing this I immediately called and my incorrect order was cancelled. After speaking to them on the phone, we got the correct size cover ordered. They were very friendly and helpful with the entire process! We are now enjoying our solar cover and cannot wait for summer!!"

modified review This review was modified by Nana716 on April 02 2014 06:17:26 AM

"I can appreciate the fact that Pool Deals works with a variety of manufacturers for their products and that a specific manufacturer might not be listed in a user's order details. I don't have warranty paperwork for a pool cover I purchased a couple years back (my fault entirely and I admit that) so I asked them if they might be able to point me in the right direction since the cover has a fifteen year warranty and barely lasted 3 years before disintegrating. Instead of respectfully telling me that they don't keep manufacturer info on file, I got snarky emails that were downright rude. If I treated customers the way that they did, I would be fired."

"I agree that this company is not very customer friendly. I ordered a cover and for the past week their automatic status said processing and getting ready to ship. They have not replied to my questions asking them what is going on. I am about to cancel my credit card payment and order. "

modified review This review was modified by billupleger on February 19 2014 11:27:51 AM

"Horrible company. They were very rude over the phone to start. Then I sent 2 emails to them to get a quote and I never received a response. When I emailed them again 3 weeks later to question this they told me they never received them and basically accused me of lying about sending them. Then they told me they didn't want a customer like me anyway. I would definitely recommend staying far away from this company."

modified review This review was modified by revalee398 on October 08 2013 06:25:20 PM

"Ordered a winter cover,with the 5 year warranty,and it is the cheapest material I have ever seen.It also came in the wrong size,and their response,"all pool cover sales are final.no return"
I will stay away from them,and tell all my friends too.

modified review This review was modified by shebadiva on September 16 2013 04:21:25 PM

"I will agree with most everyone regarding this lousy company - pooldeals.com. I bought a solar cover manufactured by "Ray Maxx" from them on 9/7/2012. They claimed this was the "best" on the market. I live in PA and did not put this on my pool until mid May 2013. It is falling apart at the seams and is tearing all over. I normally get three years out of a solar cover (if anyone tells you you will get more they are stretching the truth) but 3-1/2 months is completely unacceptable. I called them and their stern "I don't care attitude" was unreal. They told me that they are just the retailer and do not cover the warranty and tried to hurry me off the phone. What a load of CRAP! If you sell it you should back it up. Especially when it fails in such a short time. I asked if they could send me a copy of my purchase (yes this is my fault because I cannot find the shipping papers but I located the purchase on my credit card records to confirm the date )so I could pursue the manufacturer and they told me they do not keep records over 90 days. They must still be using a Commodore 64 computer from 1982. I am going to cut my losses but I hope I can convince as many people as possible to not deal with this pathetic company. They are very rude and do not care about the customer. If you don't believe it read all of the negative reviews."

modified review This review was modified by RAM66 on September 10 2013 05:46:28 PM

"Pool liner turned white after only 2 seasons. Contacted company and they stated I must have put granular chlorine directly in pool. I advised that I have never done that and they responded someone must have. I have never purchased granular chlorine and will NEVER buy from this company again. This company is awful and does not care about its customers. "

"My pool cover that was purchased from them did not last 3 months before falling apart. I will not be doing business with them ever again. I only wish I had read something like this before placing my order."

modified review This review was modified by kbdad on July 24 2013 10:34:51 AM

"Plenty of stories on here just like mine, so I won't go into detail ither than to say i ordered my liner a month ago and still dont have it! they damn sure have my money though! 5 minutes ago I got an email that higher management decided to cancel my order! Thanks pool deals, I had to cancel my daughters pool party and our housewarming party due to you lack of professionalism and knowledge! Buyer beware, this company sucks!! "

modified review This review was modified by Mikjweav on July 08 2013 09:36:43 AM

"Extremely upset. I ordered a pool liner and wanted to upgrade to the heavy duty so I called and was told that I had to cancel my entire order and get the money refunded and then re-order. So I asked her the mil value of the pool liner I bought and I was told it was a 20 gauge not a mil product. So I did some research and decided that this pool liner was not thick enough for my Massachusetts winters. So I called back to cancel the liner and was told that she was actually mistaken earlier and it would be no problem to upgrade my order. I refused and said that you I would just like to cancel. She put me on hold and told me that truck was already loaded and that all sales were final and I could not even return the pool liner. What a horrible company. "

modified review This review was modified by Jakedust on June 26 2013 08:35:35 AM

"Ordered over $1100.00 worth of product from them. Got all but about $400.00 worth. They took their payment in full right away. Two weeks after the expected ship date for the pool liner, I got an email from Nicole telling me there will be a delay and the liner will not be available for another 6 weeks! I asked if the other 4 items that I was still waiting on were shipped yet. She said they were coming from the same location as the liner, so probably not and asked if I wished to continue to wait for the liner or order a different one. I said I would wait. Six weeks passed and 2 days after the "due date" I heard nothing, so I called. Heather tells me my liner is never coming and the order was cancelled! What??? I have lost half a swimming season and have had an empty pool shell sitting and waiting for a liner that is never coming. They would not offer me a discount for a different liner. Don't value me as a customer or the amount of business I gave them. I told them to cancel the remainder of the order. I emailed Nicole and told her the same thing. She told me that she did speak with Heather earlier that day, so I know THEY KNEW to cancel that order. TWO FULL DAYS LATER, they ship out the rest of the order after knowing that I said to cancel it. I did get a refund on the pool liner that never came - took them a freakin' week. I did not get a refund on the other $100 of product and now it's being delivered by UPS. I no longer need it, because I went elsewhere for the items after cancelling the order with them. I am NOT going to pay a restocking or shipping fee for their mistake and I am resigned to the fact that this scam company will not refund the remaining $100, nor will they care about my threats to contact the Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, or the fraud claim that I'm about to file with my credit card company. I will be calling my credit card to block any further payments to these idiots. Oh, and that Charlie guy...the only email I ever got from him was the notice of the refund for the pool liner. When I asked him about the rest of the refund, I never got an answer. I should have done better research on these people. The prices were great - in the long run, I'm screwed out of my hard earned money, it's halfway through summer, and I'm still not in my pool."

modified review This review was modified by mattersfact2 on June 18 2013 05:03:12 PM

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member
PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!