Stores > PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools
  • PoolDeals.com /

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools by clicking a star below.
2017-07-12

SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN

"I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO SAY WHAT A NIGHTMARE. THEY SENT ME A POOL COVER AND NEVER SENT ME A RECEIPT. I CALLED 5 TIMES AND ALSO WENT ONLINE TO CUSTOMER SERV. THEY ALL SAID THE SAME THING. THEY CANNOT SUPPLY ME WITH THAT, THEREFORE YOU MAY NOT RETURN THEIR FAULTY PRODUCT. THEY TOOK THE MONEY AND SENT ME BUBBLE WRAP, AND REFUSE TO TAKE THE PRODUCT BACK.I SENT THE PRODUCT BACK VIA UPS, AND THEY REFUSED IT AND SENT IT BACK TO ME. BUYER BEWARE...DO NOT USE THEM. GO TO THE BBB AND READ THE HORROR STORIES."

2017-07-10

CAUTION FAKE WEBSITE

"ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED YOU CANNOT CONTACT THEM BY PHONE OR BY THEIR WEBSITE . THEIR PHONE IS A RECORDING THAT SENDS YOU TO THEIR WEBSITE AND WEHN YOU TRY TO CONTACT THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE IT JUST SAYS.... ACCESS DENIED
I THINK LAW ENFORCEMENT SHOULD BE NOTIFIED. IT LOOKS LIKE THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN.

2017-06-19

Terrible Company

"We placed an order for multiple items. Part of the items were shipped and received, part of them were not.  I've been trying for over a week to get a refund for the unshipped items and the agent handling my 'ticket' is ignoring the request for refund.

The first excuse was that they had to confirm from the warehouse that the item wasn't shipped.  I waited 3 days and then messaged again, they said again they had to confirm it didn't ship

I then waited 3 more days and told them I wanted a way to speak with management and the gentlemen over email explained that they don't have a way for you to do that. I messaged back telling them how unsatisfied I was and ask again how I can get a refund. Still no reply.

The agent over the email is named Reggie Anderson. This company is terrible and we will NEVER be buying from them again!!!

2017-06-08

$12.99 Solar cover Storage Bag is scam, HPI mfg. not RayMaxx.

" 06/08/2017 5:18 pm C
The solar cover has been delivered, but there is no storage bag included. Item #CL12G120 12' Round RayMaxx Clear Solar Pool Cover Options: Thickness: 12 Gauge (Thick) (FREE Storage Bag with every solar cover purchase! $12.99 Value!)

06/08/2017 5:39 pm Reggie Anderson
Ships right inside the bag.

06/08/2017 6:32 pm C
This solar cover was shipped rolled in a clear (dirty/torn) plastic sack, not a storage bag. The storage bag shown in the picture is a neat white bag (worth $12.99).

06/08/2017 6:41 pm Reggie Anderson
It's a free bag, and sometimes it is clear plastic instead of white or grey plastic.

06/08/2017 7:24 pm C
So if this is the Free Storage Bag offered with these items, this is a complete sham! $12.99 for a piece of junk shipping bag? No Way! I'll take a picture and post it with my review.

06/08/2017 7:27 pm Reggie Anderson
Ok then.
06/08/2017 7:28 pm C
Also, the nice storage bag was the only reason I was willing to order this item and pay extra $12.99 for "Processing and Handling." Your potential customers need to be aware of this ripoff.

06/08/2017 7:30 pm Reggie Anderson
I'm sorry you feel that way about the item that was absolutely free. If you're unhappy with your free storage bag throw it out or send it back.

picture posted on twitter: PoolDealScam.jpg

2017-06-06

Not as described

"What are the solar cover and it looks like they went to Staples in bubble wrap and sewed it together. Also as I'm putting on the cover the bubbles are popping. Called customer service however they were no help. I bought many solar covers but never experienced one so horrible like this one. The quality is bad. Will never buy from them again. Customers beware of seller."

2017-05-24

Very rude customer service did not want to resolve the problem

"This company is a rip off.They only sent a partial order then refuse to correct their problem.I never spoke to a more rude person REGGIE ANDERSON is a ****. DONOT GET ANYTHING FROM POOLDEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-10-28

"I ordered a 16' pool cover with a 12" skirt. I paid for rush processing....that was a joke. Received the cover and put it on my pool only to realize that the cover is to big. I called customer service and talked with a very rude representative that kept telling me I received the correct product. I called back again and chose ordering department and talked to the same person that I just spoke with in customer service. She did not want to resolve my problem and hung up on me. I called a third time to speak with the manager and guess what...I got the same rude person. I left a voice mail for the manager and still haven't received an email from her. She will not return phone calls as her voicemail states she will only respond by email because of large volume of calls. No wonder she has a large volume of calls, this company is so ridiculous and lie to the customer. Wish I would have read the reviews first. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! "

2016-06-01

Not as promised!

"Ordered a top of the line Solar cover with drainage holes. it arrived a foot and a half too big with no drainage holes unless I cut them in myself. Contacted the company twice and was told all sales are final as is!
Beware of this company! They do not care about the customer, only getting the money.

2016-04-21

How are they still getting away with this?

"I ordered a pool liner online. It was delivered quickly however it arrived signature required, which they don't tell you. No one was there to sign so it was returned to company. They now want an additional $41 to reship it or else they'll restock it and refund your money minus the $41 shipping, which btw is free shipping initially, and a whopping 25% restocking fee!!! So to get my refund I lose almost $100. I chose to pay for reshipping as I'm sure most people do in this situation, and I'm sure this is what their company is betting on. No where on the web site does it say anything about a restocking fee. The customer service people I tried to deal with were unprofessional, unbelievably rude and curt and would not give their names! Even the general Manager Janet won't talk to you on the phone or return your emails. I was given an ultimatum to pay for resend or lose money for restocking and a deadline. they gave me until noon today to decide! What horrible, insensitive uncaring customer service. Lord why didn't I check on them before I ordered. Please beware folks, they are out to rip you off. There are numerous complaints on this company and it's owner Charlie Goss and their poor service and cavalier attitude. Lets help to put them out of business."

2016-02-05

Left me high and dry

"Do not order anything from these people. They will rip you off. They will never answer the phone. I returned product last year. I'm owed a decent amount off money but they have not paid me. TD BANK can't get a response either. This place smells of fraud."

2015-10-11

"Their seven year warranty pool cover turned out to only last one year. I paid for an extra option for them to keep the warranty information for me to make returning it easier should that be needed. When it came time to return the cover they claimed I never paid for that option even though the reciept/email I got from them clearly shows it was paid for. I provided that as proof to them. A normal company would try to make it right. Instead, they accused me of fraud and refused to call me back to talk about it. This company quite literaly is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Do not order from them. They earned every part of their D rating with the BBB and my one star."

2015-08-18

"There is a very good reason that their BBB rating is a D-. This is one of the worst companies I have ever done business with. Unprofessional, extremely poor customer service- they will blame the customer, or anyone else they can think of, for their mistakes, and do it in the most petty way possible. If you ever get what you ordered, you should thank your lucky stars. You can't even find the business on Yelp. I'm betting it's because they had so many horrible reviews, they deleted their business from the site.

Zero stars. I had to give it one to publish the review.

2015-06-17

"THE WORST SITE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE THEM FOREVER TO SHIP, CHARGE YOU FOR "RUSHING PROCESS", THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS A "RUSHING PROCESS". FINALLY I CANCELED THE ORDER AND THEY CHARGED ME 10% ON TOP OF EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2015-06-09

"I ordered a small piece of solar cover from this company three years ago to use as a temporary patch for the worn end of my old cover. It was shipped promptly and served me well. The remaining portion of the cover is now worn out and in need of replacement so I am planning to order from them again. I was surprised to find so many negative comments so I thought I would share my experience. I will post a review of the new one after it arrives."

2015-06-08

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF .TAKES YOUR MONEY AND YOU DO NOT GET ANYTHING .MAKES UP A FACK TICKET FOR UPS TRACKING NUMBER .TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE UPS HAS LOST IT WHEN HE REALLY DIDNT EVEN SEND IT.

Share PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools's store rating

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools is not a merchant member
PoolDeals.com / DPD Pools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!