Polytec Pools Reviews - polytecpools.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 53 reviews

Polytec Pools is not a merchant member
Polytec Pools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"My shipment was received in record time, at a reasonable price compared to other online retailers, new and without any damage. What more could I ask for?"

"Very friendly customer service. Order over the phone a replacement part for my salt chlorinator and Gary was quick to help me figure out which one I needed and would be best for my pool. The order shipped the same day and I received it 2 days later. It does not get better that guys. Thank you for the great service.

Adam

"Ordered three parts for my swimming pool cleaner. Polytec shipped my parts the same day and I received them 2 days later. Saved me $75 over buying the parts at my local retail store."

"Their price on the Pentair WhisperFlo was cheaper than anyone else so I ordred it online. I was emailed a tracking number in less than an hour! Received the pump the next day. Great service, I am very satisfied."

"I ordered a Polaris Caretaker top housing and when I went to install the pressure cage the housing cracked. I called Polytec and they would not warranty the item."

Monterey Park, CA

"Best price and super fast shipping. I ordered an IntelliFlo VS pump on Friday and received it the very next day on Saturday. I didn't have to pay any extra shipping and no sales tax. Keep up the great service!"

modified review This review was modified by LiaLiaDog on October 30 2012 04:10:26 PM

"first time user of your company and Great job getting it to me."

"OMG - what an amazing company with whom to purchase pool product! Terrific help and advice on the phone, lightning quick delivery and excellent price! I can't imagine buying from any other company after this terrific experience! Thank you Polytec Pools! You are SUPERSTARS!
J Rider
Palm Springs CA

"We needed a 3HP swimming pool pump quickly, our pump was blowing the fuses in the disconnect box. I found Polytec doing a Google Shopping search using the make and model of the pump. They had one of the lowest prices for a company that had a good ResellerRatings history.

I called them on the afternoon of Wednesday, 7/25/2012, to check if they had the pump. I ordered it over the phone using a credit card. It arrived in Easton, PA in the afternoon on Monday, 7/30/2012 by UPS.

"Very satisfied. Fast delivery."

"The new IC 40 IntelliChlor was delivered 2 days earlier than expected. It was exactly what I ordered. Easy to navigate website and ordering."

"Polytec Pools is fast and very friendly, totally recommend doing business with these guys!!"

"Great Company. Shopped for best price from established company with original manufacturer packaging - and the price was great, delivery was faster than expected and service was excellent. "

modified review This review was modified by cnansell on June 19 2012 08:30:29 PM

"I have ordered many items from Polytec Pools with no issues. My order is always delivered in the time frame specified and complete. "

"I got it next day and it worked perfect. I will always buy from here and tell all my friends thank you."