Stores > Polytec Pools

702-896-4194
      702-896-4203
      info@polytecpools.com
      888-896-7665

Voice your opinion! Review Polytec Pools by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

Worst Company Ever

"Delayed shipping, product missing parts, product did not work, would not replace product, would not accept return. I'm stuck with a $360 part that I can't use. BUYER BEWARE!"

2015-12-26

"Polytec Pools were very insightful and helpful and would definitely recommend them."

2014-05-13

"Buyer Beware. Expect Delays and Problems with your order. Poor customer service and non responsive"

2013-04-07

"My shipment was received in record time, at a reasonable price compared to other online retailers, new and without any damage. What more could I ask for?"

2013-03-25

"Very friendly customer service. Order over the phone a replacement part for my salt chlorinator and Gary was quick to help me figure out which one I needed and would be best for my pool. The order shipped the same day and I received it 2 days later. It does not get better that guys. Thank you for the great service.

Adam

2013-03-22

"Ordered three parts for my swimming pool cleaner. Polytec shipped my parts the same day and I received them 2 days later. Saved me $75 over buying the parts at my local retail store."

2013-03-17

"Their price on the Pentair WhisperFlo was cheaper than anyone else so I ordred it online. I was emailed a tracking number in less than an hour! Received the pump the next day. Great service, I am very satisfied."

2013-02-16

"I ordered a Polaris Caretaker top housing and when I went to install the pressure cage the housing cracked. I called Polytec and they would not warranty the item."

Monterey Park, CA
2012-10-29

"Best price and super fast shipping. I ordered an IntelliFlo VS pump on Friday and received it the very next day on Saturday. I didn't have to pay any extra shipping and no sales tax. Keep up the great service!"

2012-10-19

"WOW, I just received my new Pentair IntelliFlo VS pool pump, exactly 20 HOURS after I ordered it. That's unbelievable service! Even better than I could ever expect. And the price was the lowest I found, way lower than any other store. Without considering that -coming from out of state- I paid NO sales Tax and the order included FREE shipping. Polytec Pools is certainly at the top of my list for pool supply stores and I will definitely recommend it to anybody that needs any kind of pool supply. Thank you very much."

2012-10-17

"first time user of your company and Great job getting it to me."

2012-09-17

"OMG - what an amazing company with whom to purchase pool product! Terrific help and advice on the phone, lightning quick delivery and excellent price! I can't imagine buying from any other company after this terrific experience! Thank you Polytec Pools! You are SUPERSTARS!
J Rider
Palm Springs CA

2012-09-17

"Ripoff company. Sold me a pool light. Did not include the mounting bracket but claims its an extra. Easy to search the Internet for companies the sell the light for about the same price mounting bracket included. Honestly found Sears has it for $20 less with the bracket."

2012-07-31

"We needed a 3HP swimming pool pump quickly, our pump was blowing the fuses in the disconnect box. I found Polytec doing a Google Shopping search using the make and model of the pump. They had one of the lowest prices for a company that had a good ResellerRatings history.

I called them on the afternoon of Wednesday, 7/25/2012, to check if they had the pump. I ordered it over the phone using a credit card. It arrived in Easton, PA in the afternoon on Monday, 7/30/2012 by UPS.

2012-07-10

"Very satisfied. Fast delivery."

Share Polytec Pools's store rating

Polytec Pools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Polytec Pools is not a merchant member
Polytec Pools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!