Stores > Polyline

1-800-701-7689
      1-800-816-3330
      sales@polylinecorp.com
      1-800-701-7689

Voice your opinion! Review Polyline by clicking a star below.
2015-04-30

"Classic has worked with Polyline for years. Their selection is vast and top notch. Their website is easy to navigate. Ordering is easy. Their delivery is fast. I've never had to return a product to Polyline - ever! They are my go to for a variety of items. All companies should be so nice and easy to work with. Keep up the great work!"

2015-04-30

"First time shopper with Polyline and very satisfied with our purchase of BCD cases. Great price, good quality, shipped promptly. I will purchase from this company again. "

2015-04-30

"Order was exactly what I needed and came quickly even though I took standard shipping. GREAT SERVICE!!! Will definitely be back!!!"

2015-04-30

"Very poor packaging. Our large shipment of jewel cases required checking the 4,000 piece shipment in order to place a claim in the system for replacement. The shipping boxes were so thin one even lost part of the contents and was taped up by the shipping company. Replacements were sent but after much verification of damage was processed through our work. Very disappointing experience.

Rep reply posted May-01-2015

A rep from Polyline, DMwebmaster, has responded

“When the damage was reported, we offered customer credits and replacements immediately. Because of its size, this particular order would have benefitted from a truck shipment. Then, the items could have been palletized and shrinkwrapped, ensuring their safe arrival. Unfortunately, we understand the sales rep you spoke with did not inform you of this option. However, you should now have the name and contact information of one of our customer service reps. Please make sure to contact her if you have any questions or wish to place an order in the future.”

2015-04-30

"Polyline is my go to and only source for printable DVD media and ink cartridges for my Primera Duplicator. I place an order and it travels to NC within 3-4 days. I highly reccomend ordering from Polyline."

2015-04-30

"Have always had excellent customer service from Polyline. Have never really had any problems with the service. Had items backordered a couple of times, but they went above and beyond in getting the items to us quickly."

2015-04-30

"Yes, I had great service from my sales rep. They listened to our needs and met them."

2015-04-30

"I have loved ordering from Polyline. When my last shipment wasn't able to be on time, because of back stocking, the estimated date of arrival was spot on. All of my many orders have come on-time, intact, and at great prices. Thank you so much!"

2015-04-30

"Polyline once again shipped my order the same day with it arriving before the stated time. "

2013-01-04

"Always fast and accurate. Great to work with this company."

2012-12-14

"Working with Polyline has been a smooth experience. I use them for all of my disc replication supplies and they have been able to get me the best deals. Will definitely continue doing business."

2012-08-29

"Everything is fine. I do think you should use better boxes when shipping CD/DVD Cases. Every time we receive a new shipment the box is torn apart and usually a few cases are damaged. "

2012-07-19

"We have been a Polyline customer for over 15 years. In that time there have been virtually no errors and Polyline has been quick to correct the couple of errors that did occur."

2012-07-17

"Got the merchandise really quickly"

2012-06-21

"Once you understand the ordering system, it's very effective and fast."

Share Polyline's store rating

Polyline is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Polyline is a merchant member
Polyline participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.