Stores > Polyline
      1-800-701-7689
      1-800-816-3330
      sales@polylinecorp.com
      1-800-701-7689

Voice your opinion! Review Polyline by clicking a star below.
2015-04-30

"I am a regular customer of Polyline for many years. I can always find what I want, if I have a question, I can call and speak to real person right away, and I receive whatever I order in just a few days, or sometimes the next day, even. If there is an issue with stock or availability of product, somebody tells me whats going on, and offers a fix. I love Polyline!"

2015-04-30

"Always happy with Polyline. Had trouble with other companies before I found Polyline several years ago. Very pleased!!!"

2015-04-30

"FAST DELIVER & GREAT SERVICE. As usual!! If it's not right (which RARELY if ever happens, they'll make it right!)"

2015-04-30

"Prompt shipping. However I ordered PY-DSV26B-24 2-Ring Disc Binder - 26-Disc - Black - Matte - Vinyl - w/Overlay, and the description should be changed. I have a 26 DVD set our church did in a seminar and thus the order for a binder for 26 Disc. You need to change the description to read 24 Disc. The Binder closes correctly with 24 Disc in it, but with 25 or 26 Disc, you can close the binder but when you release it it pops open so you have to use a rubber band to keep it closed.
Other than that, everything was fine.

A rep from Polyline, DMwebmaster, has responded

“Thank you for the heads-up about this and we're sorry about the inconvenience. The original description was based on the manufacturer's statement that the album would hold 26 discs if it was combined with two-disc sleeves. We've updated the product description based on your comments and it's now listed as a 24-disc case. The amended description will start showing on the Web site shortly. If you have a similar project in the future, you can always ask your customer service rep for samples.”

2015-04-30

"Polyline is a great store to do business with. Their online catalog is comprehensive and ordering is easy. My order was shipped the same day and arrived in perfect condition."

2015-04-30

"Easy to use website, fast shipping, great product."

2015-04-30

"Ordered box of 60 DVD cases. Shipped quickly. I do have one issue keeping me from giving Polyline a five-star rating. And that is that there are always several DVD cases that are split, broken or cracked because they are always shipped in those crappy Chinese boxes. It's too much trouble to get them replaced. I always just accept the loss. "

A rep from Polyline, DMwebmaster, has responded

“Remember, for future orders, that we'll gladly credit your account for any breakage that occurs. Just contact us within 30 days from invoice.”

2015-04-30

"Polyline is an efficient company to order supplies from."

2015-04-30

"I received my order in lightning speed. Faster than Amazon Prime. "

2015-04-30

"The jewel cases I ordered arrived in a very timely manner!"

2015-04-30

"Very good product with an excellent price. Fast shipping. Website was easy and great to use"

2015-04-30

"We have purchased the Yuden JVC printable CD's to record our worship service for several years now and are always satisfied with the quality of this product. The customer service reps that I have talked to have always been very knowledgable and efficient. Never a problem. Thank you, Monique, Franconia Mennonite Church"

2015-04-30

"I placed my order by phone from info obtained fro the web."

2015-04-30

"Very good service done business with you for over 20 years and quite please with your products and service !

2015-04-30

"After years of using Tape Resources (prior to the recent "merger" with Polyline) I had never had a mistake with an order. They pretty well screwed up my latest order by sending me similar-but-wrong tapes. Not very impressive. The fix for this they offered quickly but it took two tries at following up before they have assured me new tapes are coming. Haven't actually received them yet ...."

A rep from Polyline, DMwebmaster, has responded

“We strive for 100% customer satisfaction but we can't always hit that mark. So, thank you for your comments. Our goal is to provide a better customer experience for everyone and your feedback helps.”

Share Polyline's store rating

Polyline is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Polyline is a merchant member
Polyline participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.