Stores > Polyline
      1-800-701-7689
      1-800-816-3330
      sales@polylinecorp.com
      1-800-701-7689

Voice your opinion! Review Polyline by clicking a star below.
2015-05-03

"Have been a Polyline customer for a LONG time. Very satisfied doing business with them."

2015-05-03

"Always friendly and helpful! And quick shipping, I especially like that. Thank you!"

2015-05-02

"Polyline Continues to offer excellent products and excellent prices with Fast Shipping!! Compare with others then stop m=wasting time and make this your one stop shopping for all media supplies! Tom - a loyal customer for over 10 years!"

2015-05-02

"Great job - everything was ready when I picked it up. New web site is awesome and easy to maneuver through.

Thanks you

Rep reply posted May-04-2015

A rep from Polyline, DMwebmaster, has responded

“Glad to hear you like the new site!”

2015-05-01

"Ordered Bravo 4100 ink from these guys and got it very fast. Polyline is LEGIT and does business well. The only critique i might have would be the customer service. Don't get me wrong, everyone is helpful and professional, however they also could use a bit of "Happiness" on the phone (character and attitude wise). They are more than willing to assist, however i can sense that some of the workers might be drained. Just something small i noticed. "

2015-05-01

"We have been shopping at polyline for years and have been very pleased with all aspects of their customer service."

2015-05-01

"Great product, great prices. Polyline had the product I was looking for when no one else did. I recommend Polyline to anyone searching for packaging of any kind."

2015-05-01

"The items were shipped quickly and were exactly what I needed to get my office project finished!!!"

2015-05-01

"Cheap and quick online ordering"

2015-05-01

"All orders are filled quickly and efficiently."

2015-05-01

"Love the Dvd cases I bought from Polyline,The came very quick,None were broke,Iv'e bought from other companys,There always were a lot broke,Polylines Dvd case are much better quality than other companys."

2015-05-01

"Excellent product - sturdy cases and a VERY competitive price. I like the assorted sizes, too. Working in a library, we have audiobooks of all sizes."

2015-05-01

"I was really impressed with the speed in which I received my product. I placed the order on Monday and received it on Wednesday. Fantastic! ! !"

2015-04-30

"Produce was exactly what we ordered. Delivery was quicker than expected! We will definitely use Polyline again!"

2015-04-30

"Polyline has great prices, selection of products and order is received in expected time frame. Will reorder again as needed."

Share Polyline's store rating

Polyline is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Polyline is a merchant member
Polyline participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.