• Polyline Polyline Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"We did not receive the MANUAL for the MP3 player X02.
Other than that we found it to be a very nice player.

"I'm always impressed with Polyline. I've ordered from them on multiple occasions. Their sales reps answer my call and process my order in a very timely manner. And without paying extra for shipping my package arrives within 1 to 2 days. Amazing! And great products -- no complaints there either :-)"

"I recently placed an order with Polyline. This time I ordered online and never had to actually contact anyone. When I have, all of the customer service people I have dealt with have been awesome. They were very helpful in setting up our account so that we can be invoiced and they have been great with questions about orders/product. Items are shipped quickly and I have never had a problem. When I first started out with Polyline, they sent me samples right away, so we could make a decision on which item to purchase. They have always been helpful, friendly and quick! Thanks Polyline!"

"All deliveries have been timely and in excellent condition."

"Easy ordering, great service."

"As always, ordering on-line was easy and my entire order was received the next day. Bravo!"

"Very quick delivery & quality product! Thank you!"

"Polyline does stock pretty much what you might need for digital duplication. Prices seem pretty fair although it's been a while since I checked the competition. Their service is great, never any errors on an order. My only complain (which is probably not their fault) is that several times items I use are discontinued and I have to make adjustments for replacement stock."

"Great product! Fast delivery! Will buy again."

"Fast, easy, convenient. They went out of their way to supply what I needed."

"Wonderful service, amazingly fast delivery!
We are very happy with Polyline for our audio cases.

"I'm very happy with the service.
Delivery was very quick.

"Have been a Polyline customer for a LONG time. Very satisfied doing business with them."

"Always friendly and helpful! And quick shipping, I especially like that. Thank you!"

"Polyline Continues to offer excellent products and excellent prices with Fast Shipping!! Compare with others then stop m=wasting time and make this your one stop shopping for all media supplies! Tom - a loyal customer for over 10 years!"

Share Polyline's store rating

Polyline is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Polyline is a merchant member
Polyline participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.