Polyline Reviews - polylinecorp.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 121 reviews

Polyline is a merchant member
Polyline participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

"Always fast and accurate. Great to work with this company."

"Working with Polyline has been a smooth experience. I use them for all of my disc replication supplies and they have been able to get me the best deals. Will definitely continue doing business."

Rating 8/104/5

"Everything is fine. I do think you should use better boxes when shipping CD/DVD Cases. Every time we receive a new shipment the box is torn apart and usually a few cases are damaged. "

"We have been a Polyline customer for over 15 years. In that time there have been virtually no errors and Polyline has been quick to correct the couple of errors that did occur."

modified review This review was modified by NorthStreetMedia on July 19 2012 01:06:13 PM

"Got the merchandise really quickly"

"Once you understand the ordering system, it's very effective and fast."

"Very nice experience. Low prices"

Rating 8/104/5

"Good. Had a rogue audio cassette dub order for the first time in 15 years, and contacted Polyline, my old dubbing materials supplier, for the tape stock. Ordered online but had to ask a few questions of a CSR before I could complete it, and she was quick and helpful. Turned out our account was still open -- I just had to submit the order to activate it. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't possible to break out a box to get just enough cassettes to meet the order, but I understand that policy. As a result, however, I had to find the cases for my small order elsewhere, or have 450 extra ones to store. "

"Polyline Corp is a great Vendor. Great product, In stock and ship on Time. product are high Quality and a a fare price. "

"We've been using Polyline as our main supplier for almost 10 years now. Excellent company, excellent service. On the rare occasion that there's a problem, they take care of it quickly. "

"best prices on the internet for our blank media needs, and the customer service is amazing. Always helpful pointing out when your order is close to a price break. I highly recommend Polyline."

"I have been ordering supplies from Polyline since 2007. I order CD's, ink for our CD burner and envelopes to ship the CD's. I have never had any problems with Polyline. The website is user friendly which I appreciate. When I order supplies they are almost always there within 2 days unless they are on backorder. If they are on backorder they let me know when I submit my order. Our account representative, Dean Engel, is a very pleasant person. When we let him know what we are looking for he always tells us the best items that would fit our needs. Our overall experience with Polyline has been great."

"I made several orders from Polyline this year and each time the order was delivered the next day. Amazing speed and the order is always correct."

"excellent service, fast delivery and quality product as ususal."

"It was very easy to place my order online, and it arrived within a few days. They were also the most economical for the product I was ordering and I will use them again."