Stores > PlushBeds.com

• PlushBeds.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I recently bought a natural latex mattress from PlushBeds for my master bedroom. I did a lot of research and found this company and mattress to be the best. It came with free latex pillows and a beautiful sheet set which I love. Customer service was wonderful - very helpful in answering all of my questions and very knowledgeable in guiding me to the perfect mattress for my sleeping pattern. I love my mattress - the comfort is unbelievable. I have never slept better. I'll be back to purchase the same mattress for my guest bedroom before my holiday guests arrive in December."

"Amended my original review as Plushbeds.com took care of the issue.

They have outstanding customer service and stand by their warranties. The initial delivery issue was actually not their fault, but the fault of the local carrier that brought it to my house. All has been made right!

"After being not satisfied with the latex mattress we ordered, I contacted customer service to return the mattress. After a few bumps in the road, the President of the company got involved and decided to send us a new mattress from their new supplier. We were able to keep the other mattress and donate it to charity at no cost to us. If we like the new mattress being sent we can keep or if we do not like it, they will pay all return shipping and refund our money. Although we had some initial concerns about the return policy, this company and its ownership provided excellent customer service and go above and beyond to satisfy the customer. Once I receive the new mattress I will post another review on how it sleeps. Thank you Plush Beds!"

"The latex foam and quality of the mattress was wonderful, and it is a beautifully made product. However, the air system is terrible. We felt every tiny move. The noisy pump was not an issue, but transfer of motion caused us to return the PlushBed within days. If you decide to return your PlushBed, start the process EARLY. The customer service department is very helpful, but they don't seem to have enough help. :("

Share PlushBeds.com's store rating

PlushBeds.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PlushBeds.com is not a merchant member
PlushBeds.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!