Stores > PlumbersStock

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review PlumbersStock by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

No service

"Ordered a furnace part on 5/10, still had not been shipped on 5/18 so canceled order. They are obviously selling things they don't even stock. During this time there were 4 fraudulent charges put on my visa by someone for over $2000. This is the only non regular merchant that I have used in a while so it leads me to believe it was someone there. Reading other reviews this is definitely one company to avoid."

2017-05-11

Don't Buy From Them

"Ordered a product from this website on 4/15, was told it would ship in 3-4 days. Called on 4/25 after not recirculating my the item or tracking info. They informed me it was back ordered and would take 3-4 days to ship. I called on 5/11 because I still hadn't received my item and they told me it would be 4-5 weeks and they will cancel my order and process a refund. I told them it was unacceptable I didn't accept this as a resolution and they kept talking over me and hung up. Terrible customer service and just straight up liars. Don't buy form here it's like buying from China"

2017-04-19

Disgraceful Company...

"Never received the item all's I know is I will never purchase from these folks again , no response to several e-mails had to get paypal involved, also no tracking number provided until case was open through paypal, buyers beware of these people.. total waste of time "

2017-04-17

NOT HAPPY!!!!

"The experience started as a normal order for a product. I ordered my replacement filters and they were delivered to my office. One of the filters was damaged during shipping and I contacted the company to get a replacement. So far so good, no issues the company said they would ship me out a new replacement cartridge and that would be that......
Anyway, the replacement arrived and I thought that was it. Then a couple days later, the original order was shipped to me again. So, I originally ordered 3 replacement filters, one was damaged and I asked for a replacement which I received, and then on top of that 3 more replacement filters have arrived. Now I have a total of 6 replacement filters on my original 3 filter purchase.
You may be saying, "ok, what's the problem?" Well, let me tell you, I ordered and paid for the original 3 filters and that is all I wanted. I asked for a replacement for the damaged filter and expected it to be shipped to me for FREE as what I would call good customer service. The company charged me for the damaged filter. And lets not forget the 3 extra filters that showed up, that I did not order, and yes they were also charged to me again. So lets recap, I ordered and paid for 3 replacement filters that I needed, I was charged for the original 3, I was charged for the 1 replacement filter that was damaged during shipping, and oh, yes I was charged again for 3 more filters THAT I NEVER ORDERED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the customer service at this place ****! they cant make a simple return and replacement! And they will charge you every time THEY SCREW UP!!! Needless to say I am not happy with PlumbersStock.com, they are not a good company to order from. I will never order from them again, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone anywhere. Unless you are looking to get charged more than double for the items you don't need or want, if so this is the place for you.

2017-04-13

Excellent Company

"I love this company. This is my second purchase. Everything is packed so carefully. They offer the finest products for the best price. "

2017-04-12

Good quality, exellent seller.

"Easy to order, best value."

2017-04-11

Received wrong size AC vent cover - No return accepted even though it was their fault

"I received wrong size AC vent cover and when I called to ask for a return the manager refused to accept return simply by saying that our company policy is that we don't accept returns. I explained that I received wrong size item but it didn't matter. When I ordered I provided them with the dimensions of the actual vent cover, but they sent a product that was 2 inches wider on all sides and this was not mentioned anywhere in the description before purchasing. Anywhere else that you order an AC vent cover you will get the exact dimensions that you order, but this company thinks that adding a couple of inches on each side without mentioning it anywhere is ok. Very disappointed at their customer service!! First time I ordered from this company and for sure it will be my last.

2017-02-20

Product & packaging are extrodinary

"The packaging was so good that it took over an hour to extricate the Toto sink and shroud. Pulling sprayed in foam one hand full at a time. What a mess some well placed plastic sheet prior to filling the large box with foam sure would have been appreciated "

2017-02-17

Perfect medicine cabinet

"I love this medicine cabinet. It's large enough to hold a lot and it's zero profile from the wall is fantastic. So glad we got this. Plus PlumbersStock was a great place to order it from. When there was damage to a part in delivery, they responded immediately and sent a replacement asap. If I need something they sell in the future, will definitely buy from them. Their customer service is great."

2017-02-14

Sweet - Peerless RP70538 Valve Cartridge

"Good price and fast delivery and that's all I needed"

2017-01-18

Catchy Title

"Got what I wanted when I wanted it."

Sucks!!!

"Had to cancel one part. Wasn't aware of a 4-5 week back order wait time. The other part I did order found I over paid by almost 50%"

Better Late Than Never ?

"I received an email asking how I liked the product I ordered . I hadn;t even received it after 3 weeks. I sent an email asking where it was and why I hadnt received it yet, I didn't get a response. A couple days later I called and was told that it would be at the UPS office a day later , it came 3 or 4 days later by USPS not UPS. Luckily it was the right product but very slow in sending it out."

2017-01-05

I will definitely be back for more!

"They had the parts I need for my wood stove at the best price anywhere. The times that I called, their staff was courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. I will definitely be contacting them for future needs. "

2017-01-04

Exceptional Service

"I ordered a Toto G500, Drake II and a s350 bidet seat from plumbers choice. They had the best price, free shipping and they were super fast in shipping. I got all 3 items within a week, well packaged and in great shape. No hassle or problems. Highly recommend and will definitely use them again."

Share PlumbersStock's store rating

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.