• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Green grass coming up! These guys have lots of different brands of sprinkler stuff. The choices were maybe too many for me, but I found what I needed and it's already been put to work. "

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“Thanks for the review! We hope everything goes well with your lawn. We would love a picture of your lush green grass, if you have time. We'll post it on our site as a success! Thanks again.”

"Found parts for my parent's water softener here. Paid extra for fast shipping, and it arrived as expected. I don't need plumbing stuff very often so I may never be back, but had no problem with the site or the results."

Salt Lake City, UT

"I get to make a profit on this job now! My customer went to a local showroom and picked out the sinks and faucets they wanted. The showroom sent me a bid for their stuff. It seemed too high to me. Plumberstock could get everything on their list, much of it was in stock (some at 'partner warehouse'). I shopped around and they were the cheapest. I crossed my fingers and sent the order. I'm only waiting on one Brizo part now (their site said 3-4 weeks to be expected). Everything else has arrived. I saved about 20% by buying online instead of from the showroom! I guess the showroom girls aren't taking care of me as much as they claim."

modified review This review was modified by PlumbSLC on July 15 2014 10:09:15 AM

"I needed my wall mounted toilets ASAP. Was told when I placed the order they would ship within 3 business days. When I called 11 days later to check on shipment, I was told they had not shipped. UGH!! I was told someone would follow up for me.
I received a personal call from Brad the following morning. He appolized for the delay and lack of communication. He has checked stock, and will be able to ship all the parts I needed. He offered overnight but just knowing they are on their way is great for me. I was so impressed with Brad's service I added to my order!! He readily reached out and provided the service one hopes to receive.

modified review This review was modified by knel on July 02 2014 01:06:19 PM

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“Customers like Karen are why we are here. Thank you for your patronage, understanding and kind words. My conversations with Karen were a highlight of my week. Thank you!”

"WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! Ordered a part that was supposed to be here two days ago, so I called to see what was going on. I was put on hold for about 10 min and then all of a sudden it's being shipped today? That's weird. I would have upgraded shipping being that my customers expected to have their job already completed, but I guess this company didn't want me to know they dropped the ball on me. I would recommend doing business with any other company. And to top it all off the Supervisor Paige was extremely rude. I'm amazed at how they stay in business. I actually paid more for this part from another company just to have the piece of mind that I would get my part when I'm supposed to. My advice to everyone else is, "dealing with this company is not worth saving the extra couple of bucks. Save you're sanity and order from anyone else.""

modified review This review was modified by rkknight3 on June 26 2014 02:00:07 PM

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“After doing research on the problems with this order, I discovered that a network connection problem occurred as this order was placed and it locked this order so that it could not be accessed or processed by our staff. We apologize for the problem and the poor communication with the customer. I reached out personally to this professional tradesman to try to rectify the situation. He declined my no-obligation offers for discounts or free product.

We are sorry to have complicated things for this customer, and have increased our efforts to ensure our customer service representatives have the training, ability and the authority to make things right with our customers. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and go to great lengths to make it a priority. Thank you for giving us a shot.”

"I placed an order on the 29th of April and after not hearing from the company for two weeks decided to call them to find out what was going on. I was told that they were waiting for two items to get in stock so they could ship the order out. They were hold my whole order up for two little items. I told them to ship out the rest of the order and just ship the two items when they came in. Two more weeks had passed and only two of the items had arrived so I called customer service to find out where my stuff was. I was put on hold for a while only to be told that they do not know what happened to my order and have to get the stuff I ordered and can ship it out to me the next week and I should see it in a week or so.
I do not recommend doing business with this company. On top of this they separately shipped the two items I did already receive and charged me $16.95 shipping for each item so any savings I thought I was getting by buying from them was gone into the shipping.

modified review This review was modified by n-jheating-air on May 29 2014 02:09:02 PM

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“Thanks for your honest, helpful review. This issue appears to be the main thing producing customer unhappiness. We like happiness better, so we have added to our development team and they're working on creating a more intuitive method to handling product that isn't currently in stock, including a shopping cart pop-up that lets you split your order into multiple shipments based on how you need it. Sorry for the difficulty you had with your order, we'd like to attempt to make it better. Please contact Brad at support@plumbersstock.com with your phone number and I will call you and tell you how to get either $40 off your next order, or I'll send you a free hand tool from one of our major manufacturers like Ridgid, Malco, or Milwaukee. Thanks for your business.”

"I purchased a refractory panel for my wood burning fireplace. There were no images, only dimensions and a part number. I searched around the internet to be confident that this was the part I needed. I also contacted PlumbersStock and asked a question about it, the response was prompt. My only complaint is that it took about 2 months to actually get the part because it came directly from the manufacturer, this was not clear up front. But when I contacted PlumbersStock, they were prompt to respond and keep me updated on its progress... very satisfied."

"I ordered 4 - Moen 3600 ExactTemp Moentrol Valves With 3/4" Connection for $55.08 from PlumbersStock.com. All other major distributors offered the same product for $84.11. (You can check the prices for yourself.) The website said 2 were in stock and 2 would be ordered and shipped in 1 to 2 weeks and my shipping was free (still not sure why). My order was placed on 03/16 and UPS just dropped them off at my door. While I never received an email that my items had been shipped (a little frustrating) my PlumberStock account said the items were shipped on 03/17. How could I ever complain about getting 4 valves for less than the cost of 3 somewhere else. I would definitely use PlumbersStock again."

modified review This review was modified by DIYHomeowner on March 24 2014 09:33:54 AM

"Purchased 2 items from them, both arrived in a timely manner (taking into account I live in Hawaii) as well as FREE SHIPPING"

modified review This review was modified by jling96734 on March 12 2014 11:26:55 AM

"They had the best price and got the valve to me quick. Can't complain."

modified review This review was modified by jlovesnyc on March 06 2014 05:02:52 PM

"Good, quick service, and the part was what I needed."

modified review This review was modified by joeshmoe2 on February 21 2014 06:28:02 PM

"Product arrived quickly and was exactly as ordered."

modified review This review was modified by wssva on February 19 2014 07:12:09 AM

"Product was exactly as specified. Worked perfectly. Was packaged well and arrived quickly. 5 stars!"

modified review This review was modified by gaslogguy on February 16 2014 12:48:46 PM

"Quick to arrive, cheaper than box store and easy to order online! Will spread the word!"

"They had the best price by far - and fast delivery - on the very specialized approx. $100 sprinkler system part I needed. Everything was performed as agreed."

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.