Stores > PlumbersStock

• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Very Happy

"Got exactly what I ordered, and got it faster than I thought. Very Happy with the entire process. "

Quick Shipment

"Once i found the filter i needed, it was fast service. I didn't like the idea that i had to have a certain dollar amount when it says free shipping. I had to order more than i wanted but will use for next couple years"

2016-09-16

"As expected, fast, and like I would expect from just buying something"

2016-09-16

Low prices and super fast shipping

"You can drive all over trying to find what you need or you can sit in your easy chair with your mobile device and shop the Internet. It doesn't take long to find the the best deals. PlumbersStock does have good deals with fast shipping. "

2016-09-16

Fast delivery and product as advertized

"The product ordered was the product delivered, top quality."

2016-09-13

Ips chamfer tool

"Order arrived fast and was exactly what I ordered. Would do business with them again. "

2016-09-13

Great sellers

"Thank you so much. These guys really deliver. They had the part I needed and shipped for free. What more can you ask for? "

2016-09-12

Delivers on time!! Most of the time

"Bought a toto toilet which was delivered perfectly and on time according to the approximate delivery time.. before being delivered i did research and realized it would come without a seat.. so I purchased the seat from here as well. The seat however took about a week and a half longer to deliver despite having ordered it the same day and having ano expected delivery about the same.. called and was told that it was on back order said that I'd like to purchase it from one of the other more expensive "warehouses" that they offer and was told it would be the same one.. why are their different prices then? Idk..
At the end of the day all products were delivered in great packaging and at very very competitive prices.. so that's that

2016-09-01

what's with the handling fee?

"PlumbersStock.com charged an EXTRA handling fee that was more than the cost of the product. This fee was either poorly documented or NON documented at the time of purchase. VERY BAD SURPRISE!"

2016-09-01

Great price, quick delivery

"Excellent price- much cheaper than anywhere else when we shopped around. Fair shipping prices. Extremely quick delivery."

This review was modified by steve_premiumservices on September 01 2016 10:28:59 AM

2016-08-29

Takes the irritation out of irrigation

"Everything I needed for a DIY drip irrigation system. "

2016-08-27

"The order arrived more quickly than expected, and the pump works great!"

2016-08-26

TWO THUMBS UP !!!

"ON TIME !!!!!! EASY TO ORDER !!!! WHAT I NEEDED WHEN I NEEDED IT !!!!!! (YEAH) I WILL USE THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN !!"

This review was modified by timlaw-43768 on August 26 2016 08:47:36 AM

2016-08-25

Couldn't deliver as ordered

"I ordered a product that was "in stock" with overnight delivery that was needed for an inspection. The product was not shipped out that day with overnight delivery. It had not even shipped when I called to inquire over 24 hours later. When it did finally ship it was not sent with overnight delivery but rather ground. It showed up about a week later than it should have. When I called to complain they only offered to refund the difference in shipping costs. As of yet that credit still has not been received. I had also asked to speak to a manager. I was told they were out but would call me back. I am still waiting for that too. Absolutely terrible customer service! I will never place an order with them again!!"

2016-08-25

Great Price ~ Quick Service

"PlumbersStock had exactly the item I needed and at a good price. Delivery was quick and easy. I would definitely do business with them again. "

Share PlumbersStock's store rating

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.