• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.40/10 4.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10

"ordering process was quick and smooth, product was exactly what i was looking for and delivery was fast.....what else could i ask for?? thanks PlumbersStock !!"

"Item received was not the proper item. It was similar but not correct. I had to return it and then found out that the proper item was on back order. I'm still waiting on my refund, and the proper faucet to be shipped. All in all, when it does arrive, I will have paid double shipping and for one return shipping. I really don't think I ordered the improper one, but I can't be 100% positive of that. "

"Great diagrams to determine part numbers.
Fantastic prices!!
Fast delivery.
I highly recommend Plumbers Stock.

"On time and supplied a good product."

"Correct quality part delivered in a timely fashion. "

"Placing the order online seemed simple enough but the quantity setting was disfunctional. I had to call & correct the order by phone. But I received the order in a timely manner. "

"First time dealing with Plumberstock, item not stocked in local stores, price and delivery was excellent, received item in a day"

"I ordered from PlumbersStock because they had the best price I could find. I thought I was ordering a "new, unused" part, however, the part arrived with evidence of having been previously installed and "used." There were plier marks around the fittings and Teflon tape on the threads. This is a high end shower head so I was very disappointed. It also arrived poorly packaged and the box was seriously banged up and torn in several places. The shower head worked as designed so I decided to keep it rather than hassle with returning it."

"Great service. Best selection of products and an overall perfect end to end transaction. "

"No tracking number called for delivery date. Very courteous and friendly. "

"K-type thermal probe order:
- 11/2 order placed
- 11/7 in response to inquiry whether order had been shipped, stated that order was being shipped that day
- 11/17 in response to question about where order was: "It looks like one of our branches sold this item to someone else instead of fulfilling this order. I'm going to go ahead and cancel this order and issue you a refund".
- At least the refund was immediate, but why did I have to contact them 2 weeks later to get this.
- Avoid at all costs

"Perfect part. Shipped quick and arrived safe. Thanks!"

"Fittings were exactly what I expected and they shipped it quick. Thanks guys!"

"False advertising. Claim to have items in stock for low prices. When you add them to your cart they have a much higher price or a low price with a much longer shipping time. "

"Product was great. No problems."

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.