• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"I needed to return the item and get another color and it took a very long time for it to be delivered last time and same is happening again. Also, I had asked for the slip that you need to do a return and it has yet to turn up!"

"Fast shipping and great price. What more could you want."

"I have never received the item. Apparently the UPS lost the item. They never bother to contact me and update me about the situation. Asked for a refund on Monday, still waiting for it."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“We are sorry for your difficulty. I have been assured that the refund was processed through our bank and that after the typical processing delay of 3-4 days for a refund you should have seen the credit on your bank's transaction report. If this refund has not shown by now, please let us know and we'll start an inquiry with our bank.

Regarding your lost package, we're sorry. It's a constant problem that we deal with. We have been in contact with the shipper and should be able to work that out without any more hassle to you. Thank you for giving us a shot. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future.”

"Shipment received promptly and intact."

"Our toilet came on time and was packed incredibly well. The prices were very cheap, but shipping seemed expensive until it came and I realized what it took to pack a toilet for shipping. Great experience. I would buy from them again. "

"Paid $10.26 in shipping for a $8.04 part and it took 17 days to deliver.
I should have ridden a horse to pick it up. It would have been quicker.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“We're sorry for not meeting your expectations. Our product description pages reference a lead time for shipping, but it could be clearer. Our development team is currently working on an update to make this more obvious both on the product page and the shopping cart, including estimated ship date and delivery date.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience. I would like to offer to refund your shipping expense on this order in an attempt to make amends. Please email me at bradg@plumbersstock.com and I'll arrange that refund for you. Thank you for your business!

P.S. If you do ride a horse next time, I'll provide food and lodging for you and your horse. My horse Sunshine would like the company!”

"Good Prices, Quick Delivery!!!"

"It came expeditiously and the order was just fine. "

"The product shipped was defective. Rather than wit for another long shipping time, I found a replacement at the local Home Depot. They are sending me the mailing tags to rerun the bad product to them."

"Only received a partial order. Hopefully the rest of the order will arrive shortly."

"Fast shipping! This supplier has all your HVAC needs"

"PlumbersStock beat their competitors prices by a significant margin. I literally paid $12.00 shipped for what would have cost me about $30-$45 shipped from several other sources (for a simple switch). The part arrived even sooner than expected and was the exact part I needed. I have long since installed the part (lid switch for a washing machine) and it resolved my issue and is working great!"

"Fast, best price - very satisfied."

"Right now I am not happy with Plumberstock. We ordered a kitchen faucet and when we put it on it had a big leak, well we could not be the old one on, so we had to go to a local store and get a new faucet so our son could put it on. My husband being 79 could not put it on. Well I called 3 times finally got someone and they hung up on me. Called back and got the voice mail. Poor way to run a company. We try to support family business but oh well we learnes our lesson."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“I spoke with this polite customer last night by phone. Our customer service team had already arranged a RGA and sent a shipping label for the return. We offered a $50 discount off a future order for their inconvenience. I verified that they have been able to get the parts needed in the timeframe needed and got it installed. We're glad they were able to get things working again in short order.

We apologize that the order didn't go as planned, but are glad we didn't hold you up too much. Thank you for giving us a try. Good luck with your new kitchen faucet!”

"Shipped quickly, but received damaged item. Customers Svc had replacement shipped out that very day, direct from manufacturer, but the replacement was defective as well. Customers Svc has been great, but I'm still waiting for a working part over 2 wks later."

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.