Stores > PlumbersStock

• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-01-29

Never shipped items after 12 weeks

"It was very difficult to get customer service to respond on the status of my order. I have waited almost 12 weeks for two new toilets. I finally get a response after filling a credit card dispute.

Their response - We have in our records that this was shipped out but our shipping department cannot find the tracking information. We have received and processed your credit card dispute and your credit card will be refunding you for the purchase. I am sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Don't waste your time. They are unreliable. Take your business elsewhere.

This review was modified by JonEKo on January 29 2016 11:24:58 PM

2016-01-11

"I ordered a heating element part to be shipped overnight, paying an additional $21 shipping. I closely checked the website to see if there were any restrictions since I was ordering Saturday morning and expecting the delivery on Sunday. There were none. Plumbers Stock emailed me Monday morning to say the order was shipped that morning. I talked to customer service to get a refund on shipping and to explain that they didn't say they were closed on weekends and it was if I were communicating to someone who didn't care and it was my fault for assuming that they would ship on weekends. Not any help from customer service and I will not order from Plumbers Stock again and hope that you will not either."

This review was modified by hoferscuba on January 11 2016 12:13:41 PM

2015-12-22

"I was unable to find a specific 4" PVC to NPT fitting i needed locally or on major re-seller websites. The PlumbersStock website provides detailed item descriptions; searching for the exact part I needed was intuitive and simple. Pricing was excellent, shipping was free and the part arrived well ahead of schedule. I am 100% satisfied, and would not hesitate to order plumbing supplies from PlumbersStock again."

2015-12-22

"I got what i needed in a timely manner and for a reasonable price."

2015-12-20

"My purchase went very smoothly and the part I ordered was delivered as expected."

2015-12-19

"Placed my order on November 12th. Waited, waited. . . waited. Called to check on status.
I was told I'd receive an email update, but that they were still waiting on 4 items. (Don't know if I'll ever receive an update. . .) I was told they'd contact their supplier, and have the items that they were short, shipped direct to me.
The rest of the order was to process and ship out in a couple days. I've received the items from their suppliers directly, Dec. 2nd and 3rd. . . still waiting on the shipment from PlumbersStock, Dec. 11th. Contacted again, they say my order will ship in the next 3-4 days, after I told them cancel anything they were waiting on, at this point I don't care what they're short. I've received close to a dozen orders from others since this time.
Definately don't keep you updated on order process, but at least they answered the phone.
Time will tell with this company, as they don't appear to have any concept of the word. Hope my order arrives soon, as we await to finish outfitting one of our vehicles with some tools & a couple parts from here. . .

Here's a Follow-Up: I Called again today. December 19th, amazingly, they answered. . . I was told December 11th, my remaining 10 items would ship out in 3-4 days. Still nothing however. My account still shows processing. . . So I ask customer service agent what's the hold up, when to expect shipment? . . . last week they had everything but a water heater kit, this week they're lacking several items to complete my order. . . Every week it's a different story. . . longest wait, worst experience I’ve ever had. I even told them last week to ship me what they had, send the rest when they get it. . . no problem they said, . . . but I'd still have to wait the 3-4 days before they could ship what they have. . . Same shuffle today. . . wait 3-4 days and they'll ship. . .
Frankly I'm tired of a company that can't deliver and makes empty promises.

2015-12-19

"Good price, timely delivery, good product."

2015-12-18

"Quick shipping. Product was just as specified."

2015-12-18

"Fast service! Received it more quickly than expected. "

drdeech's Avatar

2015-12-18

"Great prices and fast delivery"

2015-12-18

"Ordered parts for my Mendota gas fireplace, thermocouple, thermopile and ignitor. Very pleased with parts, timely delivery and price. Highly recommend them."

2015-12-18

"Great prices, selection and easy to use site. "

2015-12-18

"One of my items was damaged. I got 30$ off an 800$ item for damages and their return policy with a restocking fee is ridiculous. Thanks but I can shop someplace where my buisness is appreciated! "

2015-12-18

"Good , quick and a great price.

2015-12-18

"I was looking for a new kitchen sink and found PlumberStock. The site was easy to navigate, they offered a good selection of products was very competitive prices. After ordering, shipping communication was accurate and the items arrived quickly. "

Share PlumbersStock's store rating

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.