• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"The customer service was excellent. I had order 2 sets of faucet seal kits, I only received one. Person I spoke to was very pleasant and they were very happy to send out the second set. This was the only place I could find the parts I needed for my kitchen sink. I will come back here again for my plumbing parts. "

"perfect ! needs no explanation."

"Arrived on time. Order and quality were correct."

"I ordered a Woodford Freezeless Yard Hydrant. Their price was a lot lower than elsewhere and the shipping and handling charges were beyond reasonable. It arrived in super quick time, so I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend PlumbersStock.com and will order from them again."

"The item ordered was packed in an envelope. The wire attached to the item was ripped off when the package arrived. THe pacaking was not professional in the first place. The damage from shipping should be expected the way it was packed. The package had to be returned. It is nice that I did not have to pay for the return. The most inconvennient part of the returning process was that different staff told me different way of returning. One staff told me I can keep the broken item. The next staff told me I need to pay to return myself. Then there was the letter from USPS who asked me to show the damaged item to one of the post offices to verify the claim. But the item had been sent back to the vender. When I called Plumberstock regarding the USPS inspection issue, again the representative on the phone was not professional when I was asking about how to handle the letter I received. One lady hang up on me! Can you believe that? Why was I not informed about the damage claim they would file with USPS in the email sent to me regarding the return of the damaged item? I would have no surprise if I was informed about it and I would not have to call the not so professional staff!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“We are sorry for the difficulty you encountered with this order. Our shipping department has been alerted to be more mindful of the nature of the part being shipped. While most irrigation supplies are very durable, electronic parts tend to be less rugged. As for the confusion about the return, it appears we handled this poorly. We have yet to fully understand USPS's differing policies regarding damage claims, for that we apologize.

We have issued a full refund on your order, and I would like to offer you a discount equal to that amount for any future order. Please email me at bradg@plumbersstock.com before or after your next order and I'll arrange your discount for $37.28. Again, sorry for your added hassle, if we can help you in any other way, please let me know. Thanks for giving plumbersstock.com a try!”

"The grab bars were exactly what we needed and what we ordered

"Good price, fast delivery..."

"Quick, inexpensive, and exactly what we needed.

"Best price, fast delivery and exactly what I ordered, I will use them whenever possible...."

"Fast service--thank you very much!"

"Good price; quality product. Fast delivery."

"The part was exactly what I needed. Good price, timely delivery.

"Worked great for my swamp cooler for burning man!"

"Lowest price and great service"

"Good experience with this site."

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.