• PlumbersStock PlumbersStock Elite Status
    • Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Super fast response and shipping. Product was just as described. Great retailer. "

"Excellent customer service."

"I order two small items from this web site. It said order will take 2 to 4 weeks since it is not in inventory. The item arrived within 4 weeks. The customer service is the best I have seen. I called before I order since I had issue on the ordering web site. The customer rep is very polite and very helpful. She placed the order for me. After waiting 2 to 3 weeks, I emailed the customer rep, she replied me on same day and told me that order was received at their end. I got the item few days later. This item resolved my leaking faucet issue at kitchen. It saved me hundreds instead of replacing the whole faucet. My wife is happy and I am happy now. I totally 110% recommend this PlumbersStock web site."

"Low prices but you need to plan ahead since some items may take weeks to arrive"

"Rec. order in 4 days at a very competitive price."

"Great company with a lot of products. Their service is great and their prices are unbeatable. It took only a few days to get my order shipped to my home. Thanks a lot!"

"Plumberstock had a great price, quick to process and ship service! "

"I will never buy from Plumberstock.com again!
If they could have made this a worse experience, I can not imagine how ...
I ordered 2ea of 6030CTS tub/shower with surround on 6/10/15.
These items showed as "In stock, Ready to Ship" on their web site. I waited and waited...
Several weeks later, they finally shipped a single tub, with no surround.
I called 5 times over two days and not once did I get thru to a live person, until I sent an email message to them and waited a few days. Typically, they don't answer their phone and ask you to leave a message" message, which they don't call back for days. Horrible customer service.

When they finally spoke with me on the phone, they said anything they could to make me 'feel better' and get me off of the phone, saying they would be sure to take care of me. I still had hope at that time.

I called to ask not only where was the surround for the first unit, but where was the entire 2nd unit?
I was told that the surround was likely packaged with the tub. I tried to explain that this is not possible. Think about the intelligence of this response. The surround has a 60" tall x 60" wide back wall, and the tub is packed in a 33x66" box. They actually told me that they could not help me until I unpacked the tub box and 'look for the surround in the box'.
No surprise that the wall surround was not in the tub box. Then they finally agreed to talk with their shipping department who said 'Oops' and finally send the surround set with the 2nd tub and surround via freight.

I waited for over a week for it to arrive, and when it did not arrive as planned, I called/emailed several times to track it down. The answer: The freight shipment was sent to the wrong shipper, so it was delayed again and reshipped an 2nd time. A month to get these "in stock" materials. When they finally arrived via truck, the 3 boxes were on a pallet and the cardboard boxes looked like they had been thru a rain storm, then dried and faded in the sun. The cardboard was severely sagging and weathered, but was strapped to the pallet.
We unloaded the boxes from the truck and I hoped all was well as I didn't see any perforations in the boxes or crushed areas.

When I transported these items to the shop to prep for installation a couple of days later, I carefully unpacked the first surround and found an area where the cardboard had been carefully tucked back into position. I looked inside and found damage to the part. I then began unpacking the rest of the items and the 2nd surround was also damaged inside of the box, with no sign of damage on the outside of the box. The 2nd tub was scratched and had yellow glue on it. I provided photos of all damaged parts to Plumberstock.com customer service.
According to them, I should have unpacked all of the high gloss acrylic components on the receiving dock and thoroughly inspected them for hidden damage and noted any damage on the shipper docs while the delivery driver waited. I told them that the damage was hidden inside of the boxes so there was nothing to note on the shipper. They point to their "Shipping Policy" shown on the bottom of their web site that says they are not responsible for shipping damage.
I'm stuck with items that were poorly packaged and they only wanted to refund me for 1 of the tubs that had glue on it. I didn't order a tub. I ordered a tub/surround with a single part number.
This is unacceptable for any company.
Unless you are willing to unpack any ordered items when they arrive and inspect for damage before the shipper leaves, you are liable for the damage and stuck.
Never Again!

"Great Price for an Instant Hot hot water dispenser. My old one died and I couldn't find one under $275 dollars. PlumbersStock.com had one for $120 shipped to my home!"

"HORRIBLE service. When I placed my online order, the faucet was not in stock but the valves were. Therefore I selected the option to have the items ship separately and paid additional shipping, as I needed the valves immediately. PlumberStock did not ship the in stock items immediately. When I asked why, they indicated that I needed to select the option to ship the items separately. So their ordering system doesn't work correctly. Once I finally received the items (together, weeks later), the faucet was damaged. It had obviously been opened and returned by a prior customer, but they sent the damaged faucet to me anyway. I went through the hassle of initiating a return (calling in, taking photos and emailing them etc.) with Natalie in customer service, and I explained that I needed a new faucet sent immediately, as this was delaying my bathroom remodel. She assured me it would be taken care of. The next day I received an email from a different customer service person and was told that Natalie was out of the office for a week and would look at my return request when she returned. Seriously?? I have to wait a week before the replacement process is even initiated, and they don't have anyone to cover returns while Natalie is out? Will NEVER buy here again. If I ran my company this way I would be out of business."

"Best price. Reliable shipping. "

"Very good or better. Would use this source again."

"This retailer is great and I would buy from them again.
Purchased 4 on-site reclaimed water sprayer heads for my aerobic septic system to bring my existing system up to Texas county code. Products arrived as promised, with zero damage. The only down turn is -- there were no instructions on how to fine tune the sprayer heads. Luckily, I was able to set the spray arc using the instructions on the sprayer head themselves, still, it would have been nice to see an instruction sheet. Not the fault of PlumbersStock. The manufacturer should have provided the instruction sheets to PlumbersStock.

"We've ordered from PlumbersStock a number of times, and each time the price, service and quick delivery have been outstanding. Thanks again!"

Share PlumbersStock's store rating

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.