• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Waiting 3 weeks for a product and no one has called me back. Horrible way to do business "

"Express shipping was AFTER the processing days taken to fill the order. 1box of copper pipe that looked like it had been opened 20 times and taped back closed, and other miscellaneous pieces for an install. All parts worked perfectly, and were in good order; just not as quick as i had hoped."

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“Sorry for not fully meeting your expectations. Thank you for the feedback. We are currently working on a massive upgrade of our shopping cart and checkout section so that it will notify you better as to what you may expect regarding shipping times, procedures, etc...

You're welcome for all the extra (unusable) free tape on that box. As a wholesaler, some of our products sit on the shelf a long time and their packaging deteriorates. Other products get "inspected" by customers with local access and we have to re-tape the box. Sorry about that. WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT THE PARTS WORKED PERFECTLY and were what you needed. Thank you for your business!”

"the sprinkler timer I received, is not a new one, kind of open box. some scratches in the back, also the backup battery is died."

"Info about the product and dimensions were limited. This resulted in ordering the wrong part.

The return process was nice.

"could not find these fittings locally"

"Received in good condition, well packaged, Thanks!"

"Shipping was fast. The part that arrived was in flimsy packaging & was broken. They promptly shipped another part. It arrived in good condition. Not a perfect transaction - Not a bad transaction - Rate it as a Neutral transaction with an honest company."

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. We apologize for not packaging your product well enough to withstand the rigors of high-speed shipping. Thank you for your understanding. I am glad we were able to replace the broken part in a timely fashion. Thank you for your objective appraisal of our company, and thanks for your business!”

"Part was shipped quickly. Best price I could find."

"The order was extremely lost in transit and no one in the order department seemed to be able to trace it either. They did send a second order after about 3 phone calls to them. My facility was very inconvenienced with the delay of product ordered. I have requested that the second delivery be gifted to us for the inconvenience we had in this delivery. I am waiting for a answer to my email to them. "

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“We are very sorry that your order pulled a temporary Amelia Earhart on you. Thank you for understanding and offering such a fair way for us to compensate you for your troubles. I have discussed your situation with our customer service manager and we agree that your idea to just keep both shipments is a brilliant way for us to make amends. Thank you for your business with us, your thoughtfulness and your understanding.”

"When the items in the cart said "in stock", several were not. Waited for some items to come in. They split shipped the order as items came in at no cost to me. The lower cost made up for the schedule hit."

"My part took over 2 weeks to come in!!! Thank God it wasn't middle of summer or anything. Also my tracking number didn't work, and when I called and got a delivery date, it was off by 2 days still! I will defiantly not be ordering any future needs for plumbers stock. I could have gotten the same part for a dollar more on ebay and had it in hand the very first week!"

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“We're sorry the shipping value wasn't up to your expectations. It appears your order was submitted with 'economy' shipping selected. We do have options for ground or other expedited shipping. Our database indicated that UPS Mail Innovatons would be the least expensive route so we shipped your package that method. We have recently changed our settings to use this shipping method less often because while it is inexpensive (15-50% cheaper), many people prefer faster shipping. We have made a deal with FedEx to be able to ship quicker without having to raise our economy shipping costs.

We are also working on a new shopping cart alert that will give estimated shipping and arrival date to give you the information you need to make more appropriate decisions on shipping costs/times. Thank you for taking the time to review our site, and thank you for your business! We really appreciate you.”

"quick order and shipping great customer service

"Fast and efficient service, a pleasure"

"Great product just wish size was a tad bit longer"

"I ordered a faucet from their website. After a week, I emailed to inquire about the shipment date. It took a while, but they finally responded that they don't actually have access to that item and cancelled my order. 1) They shouldn't sell stuff they don't have, and 2) It shouldn't be up to the customer to get them to look into it. In the end, they said that they have no inventory that meets my needs (or were unwilling to look)."

PlumbersStock.com, PlumbersStock rep has responded

“ghenkle is a fantastic customer! He ordered a part that the manufacturer does not sell to wholesalers (like us). We had it in our system because we found one once and sold it out of stock. When this customer ordered one, we didn't have one currently and the manufacturer wouldn't let us buy another. Our CS representative was unable to fix the problem and has now been trained to ask for help from our product experts. We were able to find a product to sell this customer, but he had already found it elsewhere. We understand.

We appreciate your willingness to work with us and help us identify a weakness so that we can improve. Thank you for giving us a shot. I have emailed you an offer for a discount off a future order. If you'd prefer, please email me back and I'll mail you a $20 VISA gift card for your troubles. Have a great week!”

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.