Stores > PlumbersStock

• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
2017-02-14

Sweet - Peerless RP70538 Valve Cartridge

"Good price and fast delivery and that's all I needed"

This review was modified by bellst45 on February 16 2017 04:30:01 AM

2017-02-01

Terrible Customer Service

"Ordered the wrong finish on my shower, called and got the run around. End result was they wouldn't let me ship ONLY the hardware but would have to pay shipping one way for the full shower. The shipment would have to go freight and the glass weighed close to 180lbs. Would have spent $100 plus in shipping, a $60 restocking fee, then have to still pay difference in cost because nickel to chrome finish had a cost difference.

Any idiot should of been able to handle this. Upon my initial request the nickel hardware should have been mailed out to me with a return label on it for the chrome. Charge me for the shipping on HARDWARE only, maybe cost me $30, i pay the difference on the finish markup and you would have had a happy customer.

This review was modified by stephenwilker22 on February 03 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-01-18

Catchy Title

"Got what I wanted when I wanted it."

This review was modified by markshooky on January 20 2017 11:00:01 PM

Sucks!!!

"Had to cancel one part. Wasn't aware of a 4-5 week back order wait time. The other part I did order found I over paid by almost 50%"

This review was modified by amezcua1103 on January 11 2017 07:22:05 AM

Better Late Than Never ?

"I received an email asking how I liked the product I ordered . I hadn;t even received it after 3 weeks. I sent an email asking where it was and why I hadnt received it yet, I didn't get a response. A couple days later I called and was told that it would be at the UPS office a day later , it came 3 or 4 days later by USPS not UPS. Luckily it was the right product but very slow in sending it out."

This review was modified by richardvw1 on January 05 2017 10:34:52 AM

2017-01-05

I will definitely be back for more!

"They had the parts I need for my wood stove at the best price anywhere. The times that I called, their staff was courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. I will definitely be contacting them for future needs. "

Exceptional Service

"I ordered a Toto G500, Drake II and a s350 bidet seat from plumbers choice. They had the best price, free shipping and they were super fast in shipping. I got all 3 items within a week, well packaged and in great shape. No hassle or problems. Highly recommend and will definitely use them again."

2017-01-04

"Received what I wanted in a reasonable time."

Genuine Toto as described

"Parts were genuine Toto, as described. Delivered on time. Thank You!"

WOW

"Very satisfied! Great Milwaukee product! "

Always a great expereince

"I've purchased several time from PlumbersStock and I have always been happy with the cost, quality, and shipping time."

2016-12-29

"Great prices on hard to find Vermont Castings parts. Arrival much quicker than the '4-6 weeks' presented in the product description."

2016-12-29

Perfect part, easy to find

"A quick search of the website showed the faucet part we needed to avoid replacing the whole thing. Part was reasonable and delivery as promised. "

2016-12-29

Product Delivered and Works!

"The flexible hose for our kitchen sink was delivered as promised; I installed it and it works great! Thank you."

Delivered as expected

"Cartridge worked as expected and was delivered in a timely fashion."

Share PlumbersStock's store rating

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.