Stores > PlumbersStock

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review PlumbersStock by clicking a star below.
2017-09-11

No merchandise, No Refund

"Ordered merchandise 18 days ago, Never received valve and requested refund. Told refund would be issued when valve was returned to them. ??????????? IF I NEVER RECEIVED THE VALVE, HOW COULD I RETURN IT! Will contact my bank tomorrow if refund is not issued and dispute charge. POOR Customer Service. Don't do business with this company!

Charge was from: PURCHASE 08-25 8 G.O. GREEN ENTERPRIS 435-8684073 UT MCI 2837
Date: 8/28/2017
Type: Debit

2017-09-04

Order

"Great Discounts and Fast Delivery."

2017-08-04

Compatible and from the same manufacturer, but

"The items that I received are compatible and from the same manufacturer, but they are not what was ordered or pictured. Even the picture in the email soliciting this rating has the picture of the item I ordered but not the one I received. However, it works so I am good."

2017-07-21

Over & Beyond Customer Service

"Mazi at Plumberstock is absolute Amazing!!

Mazi not only had some very hard to find valves, she overnighted them to me as the whole system was down and it was 100 degrees!!

PlumbersStock is very lucky to have her and she could give "Most Companies" around today lessons in customer service!!
The customer service Mazi gave me is service that is very hard to find in 2017!!

Thank you Mazi!!

2017-07-05

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"LONG DELIVERY, PURCHASED 4-26-2017 DELIVERED 6/29/2017 UTAH TO MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN.
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, EVEN POORER RESPONSE TO A BROKEN ITEM. QUOTED 4-5 WEEKS TO REPLACE BROKEN ITEM
I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT AS WELL.

2017-06-22

Excellent service!

"We ordered a Lennox motor from PlumbersStock, and received it within a couple days! Besides arriving even before the projected arrival date, we opened the box to find a nicely packed product AND a gift of deluxe painter's tape!
Highly recommend this seller!

2017-06-17

Great company. Can be trusted.

"Bought a high end solid surface bathtub worth several thousand dollars worth. PlumbersStock did a great job keeping me informed and shipping the product. This was a big ticket item ordered online from a company I never ordered anything before. I kept my fingers crossed and everything went perfect. Would order anytime again from them. "

2017-06-14

They messed up and wouldn't fix it!

"I ordered 3 toilet valves and got confirmation. Plumbersupply.com emailed me a couple days later cancelling the order for an incorrect price and wouldn't honor the advertised price when I contacted them. Very poor way to do business. "

2017-06-12

great experience

"great delivery time and customer service"

2017-06-07

Not in-stock as advertised

"Absolutely terrible company to deal with. I ordered a part from their website since it showed they had 4 items in stock at their California warehouse. A day and a half later I got an email saying they only had 3 items in stock. I called and told them to ship whatever they have because we needed the parts as soon as possible. They told me it was going to take another 24-36 hours for the part to ship because it was being shipped from the manufacturer. Seriously?!? The item was listed IN-STOCK at their warehouse, not from the manufacturer. The only reason why I ordered from plumbersstock was because they had the items in stock.

To top it off, they just called and said there is now only 2 items left. Do not do business with this company!

2017-06-06

Great Company earned my business for life

"We completely remodeled a 10,000 sq ft home. Kitchen, 7 baths etc... Lexie at Plumbers stock corrdinated the whole order, and worked with me to make sure we had everything correct. Given the size of the order, we had a couple of issues with products being defective and a couple of small items missing. Plumbers stock stepped up in every way and made everything right. They were helpful, professional and lived up to every promise made. I would work with them again with no question!!!"

2017-06-06

Great experience

"The service was fast and I had no issues. The product was of great quality and the price the most affordable I found."

2017-06-01

plumbersstock.com

"Good product. Excellent communication shipping slow bit I did choose regular delivery. Would recommend this site "

2017-05-20

No service

"Ordered a furnace part on 5/10, still had not been shipped on 5/18 so canceled order. They are obviously selling things they don't even stock. During this time there were 4 fraudulent charges put on my visa by someone for over $2000. This is the only non regular merchant that I have used in a while so it leads me to believe it was someone there. Reading other reviews this is definitely one company to avoid."

2017-05-11

Don't Buy From Them

"Ordered a product from this website on 4/15, was told it would ship in 3-4 days. Called on 4/25 after not recirculating my the item or tracking info. They informed me it was back ordered and would take 3-4 days to ship. I called on 5/11 because I still hadn't received my item and they told me it would be 4-5 weeks and they will cancel my order and process a refund. I told them it was unacceptable I didn't accept this as a resolution and they kept talking over me and hung up. Terrible customer service and just straight up liars. Don't buy form here it's like buying from China"

Share PlumbersStock's store rating

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,431 merchant members.