Stores > PlumbersStock

• Address: www.plumbersstock.com
    • Contact: support@plumbersstock.com
    • Phone: 435-868-4020
    • Customer Support: 435-868-4020
    • Business Hours: 7 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday & 8 am to 2 pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 435-868-4019

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-06-26

Best Price I could find

"Product was as described. Shipment was flawless. Communication was great"

2016-06-24

Finally, something arrived unbroken!

"Very happy. Two toilets from other companies (Kohler brand) arrived broken. They shipped never reinforcing the box that comes on a pallet. Not so with PlumbersStock. New toilet (American Standard this time, better color) was guaranteed to have extra packaging and boy did it!. Arrived perfect, an American Standard box in a box supported with foam. Couldn't be happier. Best price too, even with the shipping cost due to extra packaging.

No got everything!

"Still owe me one plumbing piece. I emailed them and they got right back to me on the shortcomings of the order but it has been a month now and I still don't have the fitting. They sent me one less then I ordered and one used fitting I never ordered and will never need. At least the line of communication are open with them."

Great value

"Very good price on this item."

No complaints

"Good service, product (water filter cartridge for whole house filter) were exactly as described."

Satisfied

"Timely delivery product worked right out of the box. "

2016-06-23

PUMPED UP AND READY TO GO!

"Ordered a water fountain pump, delivery was "on time" and working fine."

2016-06-23

"Arrived quickly & was exactly what we needed. "

2016-06-20

Shop Elsewhere

"I was sent the wrong part, which I understand can happen sometimes. However, the return process was handled poorly. I was told to send the wrong part back, which I did promptly. Then I waited for over a week and heard nothing from PlumbersStock. I finally called them and was told the new part would ship out in a few days. Of course this did not happen. After waiting another week I called them again. This time I was informed that they would not be able to get the part and would just refund my money. From the time I placed the original order to the time I was refunded, nearly a month went by. Anyone who has ever built a home knows that time is money, and this waste of time cost me a lot more than the refund I was given, not to mention the frustration from having to always call them to ask what the status was with my order. I will never shop here again."

2016-06-19

best ever

"now my shower has arm, and modern looking."

This review was modified by shopping_malone on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

Great Company

"I am glad we found your company online. It was easy to order and we received our items very quickly. Thank you."

2016-06-17

Best price, but high shipping cost

"This was, by far, the best price I found in leaching chambers...even with the high shipping cost. It arrived to us quickly and was exactly what they said it would be. "

2016-06-17

extremely slow shipping and awful return policy

"I ordered a kitchen faucet from this store a week before my contractor was supposed to come replace it (in fact 8 or 9 days before), but the shipping method they used took three weeks. I called them to ask what would happen if I return it (so that I can just go to Home Depot and buy a faucet there instead), and they said I would be responsible for the shipping charge both ways plus a 15% restocking fee, which means that I would have only gotten a refund for about half of what I paid.
Also, I never even got a shipping notification from them, I had to call them for a tracking number. All in all I got the impression that this is a very mom-and-pop operation, not professional. The only reason I am giving this transaction 2 stars is because the faucet, when it finally arrived, turned out to be beautiful, but I don't recommend shopping on their website.

no hassle

"i ordered, i got it in a timely fashion, it works. no surprises."

bradgreen's Avatar

2016-06-09

Try everything once. Shop here again

"I had a clever message, but I forgot my password (which I needed) and it lost my clever message. So now I'll just say: it was a great experience. Thanks!"

Share PlumbersStock's store rating

PlumbersStock is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlumbersStock is a merchant member
PlumbersStock participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.