• Address: PlumberSurplus.com P.O. Box 4786 Riverside, CA 92514
    • Phone: 951-588-0385
    • Customer Support: 951-588-0385
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday, Pacific Standard Time
    • Fax: 951-588-0463

"Terrible company, and I advise avoiding them at all costs. They sent me the wrong faucet. Took forever and many emails to get a response about the return (phone calls are just forwarded into an email system). Then, I got a message that the faucet could no longer be offered at the same price (they wanted way more). In the end, it took getting a lawyer involved because of their false advertising. Even then, they did not honor the originally advertised price."

modified review This review was modified by unhappy_to_the_max on June 28 2013 06:25:50 PM

bleweyz39's Avatar
Long Island, NY

"PlumbersSurplus.com has horrible customer service. First of all the item I ordered came in a destroyed box. The item itself was not damaged, but it did not meet my needs so I opted to return it. I packed it up much better than they sent it to me, and paid $30+ to return it. (It was heavy) Much to my suprise, they charged me a 20% restocking fee. When I questioned it, I was informed that the fee is to box up and return item to their supplier....really? Apparently they dont want my business again."

modified review This review was modified by bleweyz39 on June 25 2013 03:38:50 PM

"They sent me the wrong fan. The fan they sent was $150 dollars cheaper than the one I ordered. They charged me for the more expensive. When I wrote them they told me I was out of luck because it had been 30 days since I had ordered it. "

modified review This review was modified by stoak19 on June 17 2013 07:03:20 PM

"I ordered a couple of spare toilet seals for my Kohler toilets: Kohler GP1059291 Class 5 Seal Kit.
The correct seals arrived quickly. Great service for these small parts.

"I ordered a shower head from Plumbers Surplus yesterday, today they cancelled the order. When I called customer service i was told that pricing was a misprint and they would not honor the price.
I will not continue to be a customer

modified review This review was modified by Dgunter on June 14 2013 11:49:23 AM

"If I could give this company negative stars I would. I redo homes and also own a small distribution business so I'm ordering things online constantly. This is the first company that has ever treated me so poorly on a purchase. I ordered this product which came damaged. I went throught the RMA process which they never got back to me on, so I called them. I also talked with an Aaron who seems to be the jerk on the other end of a lot of complaints. Because I contacted them a week outside of the return policy they would not do anything in terms of returning and replacing the damaged item. I even offered to pay return shipping or split the cost of a new one and pay shipping. All I got was Aaron reading the return policy over and over. Don't make the same mistake I did, find a different company any company."

modified review This review was modified by mshafer54321 on June 11 2013 11:37:37 AM

"I only had a simple order but the site was easy to use, I had my tracking # within hours and my filters in hand within 2 days. I will definitely use PlumberSurplus.com again and will recommend them to my associates. "

modified review This review was modified by nellanames on June 06 2013 01:22:45 PM

"Prices are fantastic. But service is a little poor. When I got to pay with my Mastercard I had nothing but complications. I placed an order a few months ago and everything went fine. But this last time !!?! it didn't go as well.
Seeing that I am a canadian card holder and having it shipped to a facility in Upper New York, my card was charged and a few minutes later got a message saying order was cancelled for security issues. So my card was credited. After talking with costumer service, I was told to try again with a different email adress !! Went through the same thing. Got charged and credited again. Then was told to pay with Google wallet. This finally worked. But then didn't get any news about order shipped or status. For sure there is room for a little improuvment in billing and shipping. I will definetly buy again, but hope they improuve costumer service !

modified review This review was modified by Jean-Bosco on May 08 2013 06:31:41 PM

"excellent 3rd time I have purchased from them not only a great price but it came quickly with out any surprises! the only issue was My supply lines had to modified and all of the local plumbers did not have them readily available took a few hours to come up with a solution NO big deal it is a lovely peice and works very well."

modified review This review was modified by josiesgarden20 on May 02 2013 09:26:14 AM

"I just ordered a new toilet seat from PlumberSurplus.com and want to say how very happy I am with their service. I placed order on 04282013 and rec'd order on 0430201. That's what I call FAST and it was FREE SHIPPING! I am very very pleased with the Bemis Mayfair toilet seat. I will glady do business with PlumberSurplus again and will recommend to others. "

"Plumber Surplus did great for me. I found parts for a 35 year old Jacuzzi whirlpool bathtub and they were under half the cost that the local Jacuzzi dealer wanted. I have ordered other parts from the local dealer and they took over a month to get them in and then never called me to let me know they were in. I got the parts I ordered from Plumbers Surplus in 4 days and they worked perfectly. "

modified review This review was modified by dew49 on April 08 2013 04:35:18 PM

"Been waiting for 2 1/2 months for item that was supposed to have been here within 2 weeks. Customer service personnel then told me it was being shipped out 2 weeks ago..... I'm still waiting.... Probably just going to cancel the order altogether. "

"I ordered over $750.00 worth of supplies from this company. The order included 2 sinks with that appropriate drains. No one could tell me which drains could be used on which sinks and I subsequently received 3 items that had no relevance to either sink. When my plumber arrived to see what was there it was past their "30 day" requirement and I was told I would have to "eat" these parts for over $200.00.

As Aaron said; "We are not plumbers." They just sell plumbing supplies - how profound.

I will never order from them again and suggest you be very careful if you decide to.

"excellent product with low price and quick shipping!"

"Plumber Surplus.com does not live up to my expectations nor their own commitments. I ordered my product on March 2, 2013. My credit card was charged immediately. I never received the product nor any communication about an issue with the order. After several weeks, I checked the online order status and learned that my items was on backorder. They never bothered to actively communicate this to me or to refund the charge to my credit card. As of April 3, 2013, I still have not received the product or a refund of the charge. To add insult to injury, on April 1, I received an email from them asking me to provide an online rating for the product that I had received. I forwarded this email to their customer service address and received an automated reply that I would receive a response within one business day. It is two business days later, and I still have not received a response. I will not order from them again and recommend that you do not either."

modified review This review was modified by Beroli on April 03 2013 02:52:41 AM

PlumberSurplus.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PlumberSurplus.com is not a merchant member
PlumberSurplus.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!