Plessers Appliances & Electronics Reviews - plessers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.20/10 286 reviews

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"No delivery and no communication. The best way to let somebody down."

Rating 8/104/5

"The Plessers website was easy to navigate and search. Their policies are easy to find, understandable, and reasonable. The order was processed and filled promptly. Once the order was shipped they called to talk to me about the delivery process.

The delivery service that they used was not so easy to work with. They schedule the delivery with no input from the customer. The first time they called they gave me a 4 hour delivery window the next day. Since I could not schedule to be away from work at such short noticed I called to reschedule, requesting a different day of the week. They canceled my appointment but would not negotiate on the delivery day or time. In my major metropolitan area they only deliver on a particular day of the week and would inform me of my assigned delivery window only the day before. Quite inflexible.

The delivery was a bit of an ordeal. The truck showed up at the end of the delivery window. They then discovered that my unit was mistakenly delivered at a previous stop. They said it would be about an hour or so to go get it. 4 hours later they returned with my refrigerator. They quickly unpacked the unit, removed the doors, and placed the unit safely inside my house. So in the end the unit was delivered in good shape.

"I was charged for a product that I never received and a month later I am still trying to get my money back. They were quick to take my money but don't seem like in a hurry to return in. Will never shop with them again..."

Rating 6/103/5

"Prior to purchase online I did not see anything about the shipment taking 2 to 3 weeks. I purchased from a local warehouse expecting that the product was in stock and we would receive the product quickly. We will see how long it takes to get the product to see if I am satisfied with the service."

"great staff that worked out some issues on models ordered that were no longer available. Took a bit longer to process the final order but they were very accommodating and helpful. Delivery service was primo. Definitely recommend Plessers.

Ohio Delivery

Rating 8/104/5

"The reason for not "Completely Satisfied" lies not so much with Plessers but their vendor - AM Home Delivery. The order was delayed because AM Home Delivery advised me "we just don't have any other deliveries out your way" when I called them for a delivery date and apparently, they were hoping other appliances would be received by them from Plessers for a more cost effective delivery to multiple customers in this area of Florida. "

"Wall oven delivered to curb. Delivery guys were exceptionally nice and helpful. Rolled it into our garage, opened the package and we inspected it and signed off on delivery. Great price for the Kitchen Aide appliance. Plessers did everything they said they would for a great price. It took 16 days from order confirmation to onsite delivery, probably due to awful winter weather we've had on the east coast this year, 2014. It shipped from New York state to Georgia to North Carolina. Overall, I'm very happy, my husband and I installed it in 1 hour from removing the old oven to wiring and installing the new one. I highly recommend this company. Will buy from them again! :-)"

"Very impressed with variety of appliances. Excellent prices, would shop from again"

"Still waiting on delivery but the three ship tomorrow so all should be fine. The contractor is ready to go!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Let me start by saying that I am very happy with the price that I paid. I ordered my refrigerator online and got it for much less than I could find it anywhere else. However, since then, there has been little to no follow up. I ordered it on March 14th and I received a call from someone at Plesser's on March 15th. She left a voicemail and I returned her call on the 16th. It is now March 21st and I have not heard anything at all from Plesser's. So at this point I have no idea as to an estimated delivery date or anything. I believe that it said online I would not hear anything until it was shipped, but being that I received a call I expected that I would talk to someone if I returned that call."

"extremely slow delivery. item still not rec'd."

"Best priced in the nation, with no tax and free shipping! "

"Took a month to ship an item that they had in stock. Do to time elapsed rebate was lost because not postmarked within time frame allowed since we did not have the appliance to fill out the rebate form. Customer support was polite but offered no resolution."

"I was initially concerned due to the poor yelp reviews and extended shipping wait, but am very pleased and would do it again if I could wait on an appliance as they delivered as they promised."

Rating 4/102/5

"So far I have been given the status of the shipping information. "