• Plessers Applia Plessers Appliances & Electronics Elite Status

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Knowledgeable and friendly sales and customer service staff, great prices! Communication was top-notch. Delivery took a little longer than expected (in-transit time) but it was worth the wait!

Will definitely use and recommend Plessers in the future.

"Great price, great & fast service, no problems with shipping"

"Jennifer at plessers is reliable, professional and responsive . It's refreshing to feel confident in a salesperson , like i do with Jennifer. Their prices are great, too. "

"Plessers.com with their wonderful associate, Jennifer O'Brien, has stuck with me through thick and thin from Nov. 2014 until June 2015, especially while I was going through huge ordeals with my custom home project that has lasted for 2 1/2years. If that's not commitment and patience on Plessers' part, then I do not know what is considering that they are an online appliance company? It was so awesome to lock my appliance prices down months beforehand by putting a deposit and having them honor the price months later. Once I was completely ready for my orders on 48" range, 2 refrigerators, 2 microwave, and 1dishwasher, Plessers.com was able to have it all delivered within 2weeks. Also thanks to Leo because he was able to make it all happen on time. The Plessers.com team really pulled together to make the transaction smooth and reliable. Thank you for making my new home-sweet-home look SWEET!!!"

"LC Refrigerator.
Always anxious about mail order for a "big ticket" item.
Delivered to my driveway as scheduled undamaged.
I'll use Plessers again if the occasion arrises.
I had no interaction with customer service, so no comment on that.

"$700.00 cheaper than Lowe's or Home Depot plus free curbside delivery and no sales tax. Everyone, including the delivery service was very nice to work with. "

"Two weeks delivery time too long. Never expected the to hear receive this statement,"This is the only email that you will receive from us regarding order status. When your order ships you will receive an email confirming shipment and containing tracking information. When your order is received in your local area you will receive a call to arrange for delivery".
Plessers should make customers aware of delivery time frame up front. I did not withhold the payment two weeks. When people pay they get their merchandise. Delivery lead time is unheard of, I have received other appliances from other sellers in a matter of days.

"Too early to tell. I ordered a new refrigerator, understanding it would be a few weeks lead time to have it delivered to Arizona. But Plessers had the best price by a couple hundred dollars.

Included is free delivery to my residence in Phoenix, but it's really for my other place in Flagstaff, which does not have free delivery. So I hope the delivery agent will have the flexibility to "deliver" it from their truck to mine in Phoenix, so I can transport it to Flagstaff.

If that happens without complication, I will come back and give a 5-star rating.

"Fridge (A really nice fridge) and price were 5 stars, however a business that relies on shipping should be in more control of the process. It was a long time coming, and I expected that from the other reviews. The shipping experience was the last part of the transaction and it left a bad reflection. It will cause me pause and diligence on my next major purchase. It is essentially a gamble, no different than losing at a casino. You could have your money tied up a long time if anything goes wrong. With that said you must gamble whether you pay more to buy local and or buy plessers.com to save money, wait 30 days or more and hope and pray they have a decent shipper servicing your area. Their communication is almost none so be prepared to be anxious over the entirety of their transaction, and they don't follow instructions. My driver did damage to my freshly graveled road, speeding over 20 mph, for a mile, throwing gravel out of the road bed. This caused me to spend two days tractor work and a new load of rock, so I didn't save any money. I spent more than I saved cleaning up after them, and all that time wondering where my fridge was and when it was getting here could have been avoided if someone cared."

"Item was as described and arrived in timely manner undamaged. Very pleased with ease of transaction. "

"Order was completed in a very satisfactory manner."

"Good deals and fast delivery"

"You advertise quick and free delivery. It may be free, but it sure isn't quick. My order date was 3/20/15 and the ship date was 3/27/15. The tracking information said to expect delivery on 4/9/15 but my microwave is sitting in a shipping terminal in Dallas awaiting its turn for delivery which I was told it would be another 7 to 10 days. This kind of slow delivery is totally unacceptable......that will put the delivery time somewhere close to a month from date of order."

"I would surely do biz again as well as recomend others."

"I purchased a Bertazzoni Range. The sales representatives Steven and Jennifer that I dealt with were very helpful. They were courteous and answered all my questions. I was a bit nervous considering the price of this stove and the fact that it was an import, however they made me feel confident of my choice. If they were not able to answer a question they were willing to check their resources for the answer. The delivery went smoothly, although there were some slight hiccups. For example, the electrical cord had to be switched out because the socket I had was incompatible. The delivery men were nice and got the job done. Altogether, they made this was a pleasant experince."

Share Plessers Appliances & Electronics's store rating

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.