• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Delivered on time, in perfect condition. Saved over $700 vs buying locally. "

"Website was extremely user friendly. Plessers had the best price for what I was looking for and had free shipping, an extended warranty and don't forget the no taxes! The 2 rebates I'll be sending off really made this deal fantastic. "

"I had the absolute pleasure to speak with Liz the customer service manager she's absolutely the most pleasant individual well mannered articulate courteous professional young lady I have ever spoken to at any facility for any type of product I made it a point to complement her each and every time I spoke with her"

"So far the experience has been highly satisfactory but as we have not, as yet, received the goods I cannot comment on the company's swiftness in effecting delivery.
However, having said that, they have not yet exceeded the time frame for shipping our item and we expect them to be prompt in that area.

"everything went great, delivery was excellant, would use again"

"Excellent service and great price. Exceeded my expectations in every way."

"great shopping experience. It has been 8 days since my online purchase. Would be more impressed if the frig had been shipped. If not possible an email update after a week would be nice."

"I am absolutely satisfied. I always knew at what stage my order is and when to expect the delivery. Delivery went smoothly as well. Perfect!"

"very pleased! it came in one piece working/looking great. didn't know i could purchase appliance over the internet. thanks for your great product and service."

"We ordered the Samsung French Door Metal Cooling Fridge on October 6, 2014.
Until now we havent received shipping date. Why does it take for them to simply send the order to shipping? Why take more than a week or more? I dont understand.
Then we found out that Home Depot sells one and can deliver the next day.
I totally regret ordering from Plessers when I can order the same fridge locally. yes you may say Im so stupid for not checking locally first. Yes I did check with Frys but its sold out. Yes Im stupid for now checking other stores.
Worse part of this situation is that we dont have fridge for the last 10 days now and a lot of our food got spoiled and we threw them away for just this fridge order from Plessers.

After I get this item from Plessers I will never order from them because of this crazy delay in shipping. I should know better by checking and buying locally.

"The first refrigerator we ordered ended up not being in stock. Why was I able to order it, then? It's beyond me. We ended up going with a different model, which was virtually similar. We would have cancelled our order outright if Plessers had not offered to upgrade our delivery to Gold (in-home delivery).
The replacement refrigerator came after several weeks. We are very satisfied with our fridge. We would probably use Plesser's again; their customer service was good and prices are cheap!

"Nice experience dealing with Plesser's, but their choice of delivery company leaves a lot to be desired. Taking ten days to deliver a necessary appliance such as a refrigerator is nonsense."

"Outstanding customer service, even after the delivery. I was floored by how helpful they were after the delivery was complete. Without a doubt, I will consider Plessers FIRST for any future purchases.

The ONLY thing I think they could work on improving is the communication between the sale and the shipment date. The email immediately after the sale mentioned it could take 10 days or so for the item to ship but there was no status between the order date and ship date. Once the items shipped, the experience was completely awesome and I had complete visibility into what was taking place.

Even the delivery company they used was awesome!! Overall, it was a great experience other than 4 or 5 days without any status. Even with that, it was probably one of the best major purchasing experiences I have had!!

"I have the oven installed and am very happy with the product and price. It was worth the time it took to have it shipped."

"easy on line ordering, quick delivery on of item, great delivery team, 4 stars all around"

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.