Stores > Plessers Appliances & Electronics

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

2016-02-02

Great experience!

"Ordered a washing machine and although it did take almost 3 weeks for delivery, everything else was perfect. Polite phone conversations and the delivery guys were prompt and knowledgeable. Even gave me advice on how to properly install it."

2016-01-23

"Purchased replacement refrigerator for kitchen. Pricing and customer service with order was very good. Order placed with Jennifer and she provided excellent service. Delivery company took a long time to get fridge delivered - appreciate that Plessers got involved with delivery service to help get delivery completed. I will say order placed during Christmas Holidays - so I do expect part of delay in delivery was time of year. Overall quite happy with order. "

This review was modified by mrking on January 23 2016 05:53:09 AM

2016-01-22

Smooth

"Very good shopping experience and prices. Their was a 2 week delivery time frame so I have not received my range yet."

2016-01-07

"I ordered multiple appliances from Plessers, for a new home construction. The website was easy to follow and Stephen was very professional, courteous and always responded to my e-mails and calls. Gene was also extremely helpful in offering me the best features in my budget, when I had to change my order. I received very personalized attention, with my needs and budget in mind. They even ordered my appliances and kept in their warehouse until I was ready for delivery. Shipping was free and everything came in perfect condition. I also received help with a number of rebates. I would recommend Plessers to anyone in the future. "

2015-12-24

"Shopping experience was great, still waiting for notification of shipment. Order was placed 9 days ago. My fear is that they don't have the product, it has been discontinued and they were only place I was able to find it,"

2015-12-16

"This was my second order this season and the process is very clear and consistent. They fulfill the order within the parameters they provide on their site and calling customer service for further details is efficient and available. I would definitely consider a third order!"

This review was modified by dmarkct on December 16 2015 07:56:10 AM

2015-12-14

"I havent received my refrigerator yet but when i tried to get the credit card so i could buy it 18 months same as cash i was approved quickly BUT it wouldn't take my card. I Finally gave up and called the customer service # and when i FINALLY got to talk to a human being I didn't get any help so I gave up VERY FRUSTRATED and used my own credit card. I now have to go through it again to cancel the card that i couldn't use anyway. I will be more than glad to review again when i get the refrigerator and let you know quality of the frig and the delivery.

Paul

2015-12-12

"excellent WEBSITE TO NAVIGATE.
Good Prices
Friendly Help

2015-12-03

"Fantastic store for the BEST prices with OUTSTANDING product knowledge and assistance. I live in CA I discovered Plesser's online yesterday. I've been in search for a Kitchenaid Oven Convection Microwave combo for the past week. I was amazed at the prices and thought it was too good to be true, I decided to call and speak with them. I called at 4:55 CA time and Jennifer answered, .not only was she extraordinary in her product knowledge but she was very helpful and patient helping me with my order, and keep in mind this was after 8PM NY time.

They have an A+ BBB rating and rated highly on numerous other sites. The order process was smooth and I saved about $400 for ANY other site or store I went to.

Plesser's is my go to now for all my appliances.

2015-11-07

"Thank you Jennifer for helping us match the perfect 30" French Door Whirlpool fridge to our budget and town house --
Plessers is the best and your Customer Relations skills were outstanding -- We will definitely be ordering from you again -- Great service from ordering to delivery --

2015-11-05

"i was skeptical at first, but had an outstanding purchase experience on a high end appliance, on which i saved 40% through Plessers. Sales Assoc Jennifer O'Brien was professional and extremely helpful. Mysteriously, even though separated by several states, their delivery service was as dependable as she promised. No problems at any point, great advice and advice, completed transaction was perfect. I'll return."

2015-11-03

"After lengthy online research plus checking out specific kitchen appliances at local stores and online sites, the good pricing and large selection (together with no tax and no shipping charges) definitely set Plessers apart from the crowd. We ended up purchasing the refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave for our kitchen remodel through Plessers at a significant savings.

Jennifer O’Brien (Plessers online sales rep) made the process a pleasure through her advice, help, and pleasant and supportive attitude. She was knowledgeable and kept on top of things with frequent notifications and feedback. She creatively and quickly helped satisfactorily resolve a few issues as they arose. Jennifer was a star!

2015-10-16

"I live in Kentucky, so I was a little nervous about ordering a refrigerator from New York! But my fears were quickly addressed by Jennifer in the sales department. Everything happened exactly as she said it would and the communication was timely and accurate. My refrigerator was delivered within 3 weeks after I ordered it! Everyone I dealt with was very professional and responded very quickly to any questions that I had. I recommend them and will definitely check them out again the next time I'm in the market for an applicance."

2015-10-12

"Excellent service. Excellent delivery. Gold delivery brought the appliances into my house and opened them so I could inspect and make sure they were in perfect order, which of course they were. The delivery did not take nearly as long as I thought it might. Sales lady was extremely courteous and was able to answer all my questions immediately. Now ordering my fifth appliance from Plessers,"

2015-10-04

"I can highly recommend Plessers. I live in Southern California and was hesitant to buy appliances from across the country, but a friend, whom I trust, recommended them. It is an exceptional company and sales staff. My salesperson, Stephen was knowledgable about the products, he was thorough and followed up quicky. Their price was the lowest. There was no tax and free shipping with gold delivery. I intend to use Plessers again, they were exceptional!"

Share Plessers Appliances & Electronics's store rating

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.