• Plessers Applia

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

"Too early to tell. I ordered a new refrigerator, understanding it would be a few weeks lead time to have it delivered to Arizona. But Plessers had the best price by a couple hundred dollars.

Included is free delivery to my residence in Phoenix, but it's really for my other place in Flagstaff, which does not have free delivery. So I hope the delivery agent will have the flexibility to "deliver" it from their truck to mine in Phoenix, so I can transport it to Flagstaff.

If that happens without complication, I will come back and give a 5-star rating.

"Fridge (A really nice fridge) and price were 5 stars, however a business that relies on shipping should be in more control of the process. It was a long time coming, and I expected that from the other reviews. The shipping experience was the last part of the transaction and it left a bad reflection. It will cause me pause and diligence on my next major purchase. It is essentially a gamble, no different than losing at a casino. You could have your money tied up a long time if anything goes wrong. With that said you must gamble whether you pay more to buy local and or buy plessers.com to save money, wait 30 days or more and hope and pray they have a decent shipper servicing your area. Their communication is almost none so be prepared to be anxious over the entirety of their transaction, and they don't follow instructions. My driver did damage to my freshly graveled road, speeding over 20 mph, for a mile, throwing gravel out of the road bed. This caused me to spend two days tractor work and a new load of rock, so I didn't save any money. I spent more than I saved cleaning up after them, and all that time wondering where my fridge was and when it was getting here could have been avoided if someone cared."

"Item was as described and arrived in timely manner undamaged. Very pleased with ease of transaction. "

"Order was completed in a very satisfactory manner."

"Good deals and fast delivery"

"You advertise quick and free delivery. It may be free, but it sure isn't quick. My order date was 3/20/15 and the ship date was 3/27/15. The tracking information said to expect delivery on 4/9/15 but my microwave is sitting in a shipping terminal in Dallas awaiting its turn for delivery which I was told it would be another 7 to 10 days. This kind of slow delivery is totally unacceptable......that will put the delivery time somewhere close to a month from date of order."

"I would surely do biz again as well as recomend others."

"I purchased a Bertazzoni Range. The sales representatives Steven and Jennifer that I dealt with were very helpful. They were courteous and answered all my questions. I was a bit nervous considering the price of this stove and the fact that it was an import, however they made me feel confident of my choice. If they were not able to answer a question they were willing to check their resources for the answer. The delivery went smoothly, although there were some slight hiccups. For example, the electrical cord had to be switched out because the socket I had was incompatible. The delivery men were nice and got the job done. Altogether, they made this was a pleasant experince."

"so far everything has been great customer service has been great and I have no complaints I'm just waiting to receive my refrigerator now I will update it once I get it."

"The order, shipment and delivery went very smoothly. There was a slight delay due to the manufacturer, but Plessers kept me informed ."

"I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY APPLIANCES AFTER 6 WEEKS OF WAITING. FRIDAY THEY WERE TO DELIVER BETWEEN 11-3. I KEPT CALLING THE DELIVERY COMPANY, BEING PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD THEY WOULD BE HERE BY 4PM. THEY NEVER SHOWED AND I CALLED AGAIN AND THE REP SAID SHE WOULD CALL THE DRIVER AND AFTER 45 MINUTES SHE NEVER RETURNED TO THE PHONE. THEY FORGOT TO SHIP THE ORDER THE DAY AFTER I UPGRADED TO A RANGE THEY HAD IN STOCK. THE DELIVERY COMPANY DOUBLED THEIR QUOTE FOR INSTALLATION. THEN THE COUP DE GRAS WAS I FORGOT TO LOOK AT THE RETURN POLICY. IF I SAID TO FORGET THE WHOLE THING AND WENT TO HOME DEPOT I WOULD HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK WHICH THEY HAVE HAD SINCE FEB 16TH BUT PAID OUT OF THAT 25% AT LEAST IN RESTOCKING FEES ETC. SO I AM JUST TOTALLY SCREWED. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I AM SUPPOSED TO TAKE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION. OH, FRIDAY NIGHT WHILE I WAS SITTING IN SYNAGOGUE MY PHONE BUZZED. IT WAS THE DRIVER SAYING HE WAS GOING TO BE AT MY HOUSE IN 15-30 MINUTES AND HOPED SOMEONE WOULD BE THERE TO ACCEPT IT. THAT WAS 8:30PM!!! I RUSHED HOME AND THEY NEVER SHOWED. I AM SO TOTALLY FRUSTRATED AND DISGUSTED WITH PLESSERS I COULD JUST SCREAM. BUT THAT WOULD REALLY NOT HELP. I CANNOT SEEM TO GET ANY ASSISTANCE FROM THEM OR THEIR DELIVERY COMPANY. IT IS OUTRAGEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ABUSIVE TREATMENT. SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLEASANT HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE. IF YOU CAN HELP, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. BUT I HAVE PRETTY MUCH GIVEN UP AND AM GOING TO HAVE TO KISS MY MONEY GOODBYE AND PURCHASE FROM A LOCAL STORE."

"Product was shipped very early in the predicted time frame for shipping. Once shipped, product arrived five days earlier than forecast.

Haven't had time to open & evaluate, but Plessers has definitely exceeded on shipping times!

"My order came today. I love it! I wish I didn't have to wait a month for it, but everything else went good! "

"Can't make any recommendations as of yet. Haven't received my appliance so I can't respond to delivery, condition, etc. Ask me after the article arrives."

"Not delivered as promised/expected. Cancellation of order has been requested. Not happy at all."

Share Plessers Appliances & Electronics's store rating

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.