• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"easy on line ordering, quick delivery on of item, great delivery team, 4 stars all around"

"I was somewhat upset that I had to call the company two weeks after ordering to find out why I had not heard from them about delivering my order. However, customer service was very helpful and found out my order was back ordered and would be delivered in July. The delivery people were very helpful and friendly also."

"I needed to cancel my order and they made sure it was done within the time limit allotted (I had the incorrect measurements).

When I go to order a new appliance I will definitely use them.

"Website was very easy to use and we found their prices to be very competitive. Great experience!"

"I just purchased a whole kitchen worth of appliances here. They were delivered exactly on time and in perfect condition. I dealt with Jen on the phone and everything she promised me was true. I had a deadline to meet. I never made such a large purchase before online and was a little hesitant. They exceeded my expectations and save me over $1000 from my local store. It was well worth it shopping here/"

"We ordered an induction cooktop. It arrived in perfect condition and was installed the next day. Ordered online and was very happy with the how easy it was, will order from Plessers again."

"Ordered a cooktop on 5/27 and Plessers charged my credit card that day. I waited the stated 3 weeks it might take to ship (seems rather long) but during that whole time I received no communication from Plessers at all about status. I contacted them on 6/18 and was told the cooktop was backordered but expected late the next week early the following. Waited again and eventually had to cancel the order on 6/29 (and finally got the confirmation it was cancelled on 7/3) as they still weren't proactive in communicating and the cooktop STILL hadn't arrived in their warehouse.

Order cancellation took a little force as well and supposedly I've been credited the amount back but it hasn't yet posted to my AmEx. Hoping I don't need to follow up on that as well...

"the fridge does not work at all and it is brand new. does not get cold. neither does the freezer. really frustrating. Plessers has not sent me a new one and said they will not until i remove my accurate reviews online. "

"Great price & Trouble Free Delivery"

"So far, so good. Waiting for my stove top to arrive."

"placed order 1 week ago. They tell me now that the item is out of stock and may take 2 weeks or more for them to get it. They can not give me a date even after speaking to the mfg. They handle their business in a very immature way. How ever they were real fast to charge my credit card. Would never recommend them to any one."

"the fridge does not work at all and it's brand new. does not get cold. neither does the freezer. really frustrating. "

"Despite my agreed delivery time and date, they called me at 7 pm the night before, and said they were ready to deliver the refrigerator. I told them I was not at home. They then called back 30 minutes later, and said they would be at my home at 9:30 pm. i told them it was too late, too dark, and there were severe storm warnings. I had to insist that they stick with the delivery schedule we originally agreed on. They then said I needed to accept delivery at 7 am, rather than the 8 am - noon window originally agreed on. I made sure I was ready at 7 am, but without calling to say they would be late, they didn't come. I finally called them at 8:30 am, and it sounded like I woke them up at their motel. Despite my warning, they banged the refrigerator into an overhead crystal chandellier as they came in the front door. Luckily, it .was not damaged."

"I purchased a combination wall/microwave oven from Plessers. It arrived in good condition 6 days later! There were a couple minor problems that were resolved quickly. First, the invoice they sent me was dated Monday 6/2 whereas I had actually ordered the product online on Friday 5/30. The invoice date was important due to a manufacturers rebate offer that expired on 5/31. I contacted Plessers customer service via email and they sent me a corrected invoice via email less than a day later. The second problem was that the microwave part of the unit appeared to be totally non-functional (after we installed the unit). I called Plessers customer service on a Thursday afternoon and they got a local technician scheduled to make a service call on Monday morning. I subsequently diagnosed and fixed the problem myself -- the microwave is a typical countertop model cosmetically integrated with the wall over. The microwave has the usual 120 volt cord set that plugs into a receptacle on the top of the wall oven. The plug had apparently come loose a bit during shipping. Reseating the plug fixed the problem so I cancelled the service call. I was completely impressed by the pricing, shipping speed, and customer service offered by Plessers. I would happily do business with them again."

"No hassle on my order, Plessers performed as they stated they would. The delivery by the delivery company was great. The delivery company ask where I wanted the appliance placed with no questions asked. The delivery guys were great. KUDOS to them. Will definitely consider Plessers in the future.
Thank You everyone.....

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.