• Plessers Applia

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Product was shipped very early in the predicted time frame for shipping. Once shipped, product arrived five days earlier than forecast.

Haven't had time to open & evaluate, but Plessers has definitely exceeded on shipping times!

"My order came today. I love it! I wish I didn't have to wait a month for it, but everything else went good! "

"Can't make any recommendations as of yet. Haven't received my appliance so I can't respond to delivery, condition, etc. Ask me after the article arrives."

"Not delivered as promised/expected. Cancellation of order has been requested. Not happy at all."

"I have not received my product but I've used them in the past and recommended them to other people that have been very happy with the price!"

"I live in Florida so it seemed to be odd for me that I ordered my new LG French Door Refrigerator from Plessers, many states away when I have all the major players few minutes from my house. Their name came up during a web search. I always do my homework when I buy major appliances; check pricings, ratings, etc. Their pricing was $600 less than anybody else on the market. Went to a local Lowes to see if they could match Plessers pricing and they were laughing at me and told me to order the refrigerator from Plessers. The price was awesome, no shipping, no tax and free 10 year warranty..... all true! Got my refrigerator on time. Had a small cosmetic issue with it that LG was responsible for. E-mailed Plessers and they took care of it all, fast and professionally. When I did not immediately reply to their e-mail to be they kept "bugging" me until I took the picture they needed so they could complete the claim for me. They went above and beyond to serve me; this kind of service is hard to find nowadays. I will be a returning client for sure!"

"Excellent experience shopping at Plessers. I Was a bit nervous since I live in Virginia and they were in New York. I have to say I read the reviews on them and did my home work on the appliances I wanted. The ordering process was very easy as I called and spoke to them via the telephone. The prices were cheap and no tax to Virginia seemed like a good deal. I ordered 4 appliances for the new kitchen renovation. The lead time they told me was about 3 weeks. I did get a call from the trucking company a few days ahead of time to schedule. The day of delivery came and all appliances were brought in to my house without a scratch. It was a job well done. Who knew you can order such large appliances so efficiently online. I even received a follow up call from Plessers thanking me for my purchase. Great transaction all the way!"

"The website was easy to use and the price of the item purchased was great. "

"Delivered on time, in perfect condition. Saved over $700 vs buying locally. "

"Website was extremely user friendly. Plessers had the best price for what I was looking for and had free shipping, an extended warranty and don't forget the no taxes! The 2 rebates I'll be sending off really made this deal fantastic. "

"I had the absolute pleasure to speak with Liz the customer service manager she's absolutely the most pleasant individual well mannered articulate courteous professional young lady I have ever spoken to at any facility for any type of product I made it a point to complement her each and every time I spoke with her"

"So far the experience has been highly satisfactory but as we have not, as yet, received the goods I cannot comment on the company's swiftness in effecting delivery.
However, having said that, they have not yet exceeded the time frame for shipping our item and we expect them to be prompt in that area.

"everything went great, delivery was excellant, would use again"

"Excellent service and great price. Exceeded my expectations in every way."

"great shopping experience. It has been 8 days since my online purchase. Would be more impressed if the frig had been shipped. If not possible an email update after a week would be nice."

Share Plessers Appliances & Electronics's store rating

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.