• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"great shopping experience. It has been 8 days since my online purchase. Would be more impressed if the frig had been shipped. If not possible an email update after a week would be nice."

"I am absolutely satisfied. I always knew at what stage my order is and when to expect the delivery. Delivery went smoothly as well. Perfect!"

"very pleased! it came in one piece working/looking great. didn't know i could purchase appliance over the internet. thanks for your great product and service."

"We ordered the Samsung French Door Metal Cooling Fridge on October 6, 2014.
Until now we havent received shipping date. Why does it take for them to simply send the order to shipping? Why take more than a week or more? I dont understand.
Then we found out that Home Depot sells one and can deliver the next day.
I totally regret ordering from Plessers when I can order the same fridge locally. yes you may say Im so stupid for not checking locally first. Yes I did check with Frys but its sold out. Yes Im stupid for now checking other stores.
Worse part of this situation is that we dont have fridge for the last 10 days now and a lot of our food got spoiled and we threw them away for just this fridge order from Plessers.

After I get this item from Plessers I will never order from them because of this crazy delay in shipping. I should know better by checking and buying locally.

"The first refrigerator we ordered ended up not being in stock. Why was I able to order it, then? It's beyond me. We ended up going with a different model, which was virtually similar. We would have cancelled our order outright if Plessers had not offered to upgrade our delivery to Gold (in-home delivery).
The replacement refrigerator came after several weeks. We are very satisfied with our fridge. We would probably use Plesser's again; their customer service was good and prices are cheap!

"Nice experience dealing with Plesser's, but their choice of delivery company leaves a lot to be desired. Taking ten days to deliver a necessary appliance such as a refrigerator is nonsense."

"Outstanding customer service, even after the delivery. I was floored by how helpful they were after the delivery was complete. Without a doubt, I will consider Plessers FIRST for any future purchases.

The ONLY thing I think they could work on improving is the communication between the sale and the shipment date. The email immediately after the sale mentioned it could take 10 days or so for the item to ship but there was no status between the order date and ship date. Once the items shipped, the experience was completely awesome and I had complete visibility into what was taking place.

Even the delivery company they used was awesome!! Overall, it was a great experience other than 4 or 5 days without any status. Even with that, it was probably one of the best major purchasing experiences I have had!!

"I have the oven installed and am very happy with the product and price. It was worth the time it took to have it shipped."

"easy on line ordering, quick delivery on of item, great delivery team, 4 stars all around"

"I was somewhat upset that I had to call the company two weeks after ordering to find out why I had not heard from them about delivering my order. However, customer service was very helpful and found out my order was back ordered and would be delivered in July. The delivery people were very helpful and friendly also."

"I needed to cancel my order and they made sure it was done within the time limit allotted (I had the incorrect measurements).

When I go to order a new appliance I will definitely use them.

"Website was very easy to use and we found their prices to be very competitive. Great experience!"

"I just purchased a whole kitchen worth of appliances here. They were delivered exactly on time and in perfect condition. I dealt with Jen on the phone and everything she promised me was true. I had a deadline to meet. I never made such a large purchase before online and was a little hesitant. They exceeded my expectations and save me over $1000 from my local store. It was well worth it shopping here/"

"We ordered an induction cooktop. It arrived in perfect condition and was installed the next day. Ordered online and was very happy with the how easy it was, will order from Plessers again."

"Ordered a cooktop on 5/27 and Plessers charged my credit card that day. I waited the stated 3 weeks it might take to ship (seems rather long) but during that whole time I received no communication from Plessers at all about status. I contacted them on 6/18 and was told the cooktop was backordered but expected late the next week early the following. Waited again and eventually had to cancel the order on 6/29 (and finally got the confirmation it was cancelled on 7/3) as they still weren't proactive in communicating and the cooktop STILL hadn't arrived in their warehouse.

Order cancellation took a little force as well and supposedly I've been credited the amount back but it hasn't yet posted to my AmEx. Hoping I don't need to follow up on that as well...

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,900 merchant members.