Stores > Plessers Appliances & Electronics

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-09-15

Express with Plessers

"Stephen at Plessers answered all my questions with one call and processed my order. It was quick, easy and without any hassle. I searched local stores and the Internet for a KitchenAid ice maker and Plessers had the best price, free shipping, and an extended 10 year warranty. I liked the idea of providing a shipping service that will unpack the ice maker, inspect for damage, and deliver it to our patio kitchen. I will definitely use Plessers for additional purchases."

This review was modified by onlychuck on September 15 2016 10:37:20 AM

2016-09-14

Amazing Customer Service

"After some online research I lucked into
finding a great price for the appliance I
needed. I had some important questions
which the manager quickly answered.
There was no high pressure sales approach.
He made the buy and arrangements for
delivery work with my vacation plans. The
transaction couldn't have worked any
better. Gene has up-to-date knowledge
and provides amazing service. This is a
business you can trust. Buy from Plesser's
with complete confidence!

This review was modified by Ellenburr on September 14 2016 04:36:20 PM

2016-09-13

Great Experience!

"My Wife & ! Ordered a Samsung Range from Plessers and they were easy to deal with and provided a the best price I could find. My Sales Rep was Eugene who clearly explained the features of the Range, along with answering all of my installation questions. Eugene also summarized the current specials and rebates which closed the deal for me! Our range arrived on the day they forecasted and without a scratch. The experience was great & I can highly recommend Plessers and will not hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks Eugene!"

2016-09-08

Plessers Range Purchase - Great Service, Great Price

"Ordered a Samsung Range from Plessers and they were easy to deal with and provided a the best price I could find compared to big box stores or on the Internet. Dealt with Stephen who guided me through the choices and explained some of the packages that were on sale or had rebates. While one may be concerned about shipping a large appliance like a smooth-top range, my conversation with Stephen gave me peace of mind, and our range arrived promptly without a scratch. All in all, the experience was one where I can highly recommend Plessers and will not hesitate to do business with them again. "

This review was modified by GRB5111 on September 08 2016 01:59:09 PM

2016-09-03

Plessers is #1 in my book!

"I have ordered multiple times from Plessers and they are great to work with. They have great customer service and great prices. My salesperson I always deal with is Stephen Rehn. He helped me confirm I was ordering the right appliances and got me the best price. Stephen also found me an extra rebate that wasn’t advertised online. I will always come back to Plessers for all my appliances and have recommended Plessers to all my friends and family!"

2016-08-18

Best Pricing and Sales Experience

"I scoured the internet for weeks, came up with the best pricing that I could find, taking both tax and shipping into account, then called Plessers. I had never used them before nor did I have someone to reference, but I gave it a shot. I worked with a gentleman named Stephen Rehn. Not only did he beat my best package pricing, but he was able to get me interest free financing and approval while I was on the phone. The whole process took me a few short minutes and I am awaiting delivery as I type this.
As a contractor, I have spent over $100k on my kitchen remolding project, doing all of the work myself, and ordering materials from supply houses that I have been doing business with for 20+ years. My experience with Plessers was equal to or better than any of those supply houses that I deal with everyday. Plessers and Stephen will treat you like family, act creatively to generate the best pricing you can find, and get you what you need without any of the challenges associated with appliance purchasing.
Great experience, great company, and great salesman - A+ rating from me

This review was modified by ddeblasio on August 18 2016 12:47:22 PM

2016-08-09

Great Customer Service Transaction from Joline

"I have checked and review many local and online appliances store with the BBB, and some had bad feedbacks. Plesser's Appliances had many good feedback reviews as well as having a good Better Business Bureaus (BBB) "A" rating.
Plesser's Appliances had the better pricing than your local or online big sales appliances stores.

One thing to keep in mind, if you're out of NY state, there is an about a 3-5 weeks lead way of delivery, depending of your delivery location.
A company called AM Delivery deals with many states delivery, and my delivery was about 5 weeks. Both delivery guys were very professional in maneuvering the appliances it's location and was also very cautious of the house contents.

I did have an issue with one of my appliances order, and Joline from customer service has taken care of the problem. Joline was on top of things and has always given me a call of the progress and resolved the issue.

We purchased our Samsung Kitchen package during the major holiday and received Samsung rebates as well as Plesser's NECO rebates. On top of the great rebates, we also received free shipping, no tax, and Plesser's free 10 years Extended Warranty Service Plans.

I don't mean to put Joline with extra work load, but my personal opinion, if you're going to order appliances give her a call, you won't go wrong with progressive results.

Overall my experience with Plesser's Appliances was great, including the pricing, delivery, and most of all their customer services.

Many of our friends have asked about where did we get our appliances, and we told them to check out Plesser's Appliance web site and give Joline a call.

This review was modified by gnonyx on August 09 2016 09:13:58 AM

2016-07-16

Alan is my go to guy for appliances!

"Alan is always helpful and honest, I have two homes and use him for all my appliance needs! "

2016-04-14

Fantastic Service

"I purchased a refrigerator early in the year and working with Stephen was a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and made the process extremely easy. I just bought a washer and dryer through Plessers and again worked with Stephen. Another seamless buying process. Plessers has a wide range of products and a knowledgeable sales team. The information updates via email were prompt and informative. I will order from them in the future if they have products I need. Kudos to Plessers"

2016-04-12

Customer service

"I am writing this review based on my experience with a claim at Plessers Appliances & Electronics. I would like to commend the fine work of Jeneen Rosato for her exceptional work assisting me with my claim. Jeneen is extremely professional, courteous and very good at her job. It is hard to find these qualities in today's world. She has made me a
Plessers customer because of her fine work.
B. Sanders

This review was modified by bsanders1958 on April 12 2016 04:42:39 PM

2016-03-16

Great prices Excelent customer service

"I had a great experience buying my appliances Jennifer Obrien was great and helped us a lot thru our purchase
Thanks for everything

2016-03-03

Outstanding!

"I called Gene at Plessers and he answered the phone right away. Nice start. Then he efficiently navigated me to the right refrigerator for my needs. In a matter of minutes I made an informed decision and purchased a very high end Whirlpool unit for alot less than the big box stores were charging. I can't say how pleased we are with our purchase and with the superior service Gene provided me. Thank you form a satisfied customer! "

This review was modified by skunkel66 on March 03 2016 08:08:40 AM

2016-03-01

Great Service!...and Prices to Match!!

"We did extensive research for an online Jenn-Air dealer and pleasantly discovered Plessers.com. My sales associate, Jennifer O'Brien, was very professional with helping us to determine the best model that met our needs. Her follow-up communications were timely and she helped to make this an easy and stress-free buying experience. I would highly recommend that if you need an appliance(s), Pleasers is the place...and Jennifer is your girl. Kudos!!"

2016-02-21

Plessers failed on many levels

"I recently placed my first order with Plessers on 2/14/16 for an LG refrigerator. After doing some research, I decided to try Plessers rather than the retailer I usually use because it seems Plessers had a good reputation and you were advertising free "gold premium inside delivery" (this turned out not to be the case). I already knew there was a $100 LG Trade Up Delivery And Installation Rebate through Neco, because just about every other retailer is offering the same thing, so the additional $100 free inside delivery that Plesser's website said I qualified for sold the deal for me. I placed my order and the transaction went smoothly.

Almost 40 minutes after I placed my order I called their 800 number because I was confused when I receved their email acknowledgment of my order about how the rebate for the $100 "gold premium inside delivery" worked. I was confused because I received this email with three rebate links on it (I knew I was not eligible for one of the three, the "kitchen bundle" rebate).

Two of the links were two different web-pdf pages, but are actually the same exact Neco rebate form. This is why I called the same day after placing my order. I thought there must have been an error, but it made sense at first glance because the LG......"Delivery" rebate seemed to be for your "FREE Gold Premium Inside Delivery", and the "Brand" rebate seemed to be the LG/Neco rebate.

As I said already, I called their 800 number approximately 40 minutes after I placed my order. I was pleasantly surprised when a representative answered the phone because it was a Sunday and I wasn't sure if anyone would pick up. I explained my situation and confusion and the man acknowledged that the website was not configured properly and it is misleading the way presented. He told me he would take care of it and that I would receive another email showing a $100 credit back to my card. I don't remember the man's name, but I know I called on Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at approximately 2 PM, so I am sure with some digging they could find out.
I would have cancelled my order after speaking to their representative on 2/14/16, if it were not for him being so gracious as to promise to credit me back $100.

Here is where my problems with Plessers started......On Wednesday at 2/17/16 12:05pm I called the Plesser 800 number because I did not receive a follow-up email showing a $100 refund on my order. First I spoke to "Gene', who looked in the system and saw nothing about the $100 credit/refund. Once I gather my notes and documents, I called again in a few minutes and this time spoke to Steve. Steve told me that, despite what I said, I was only entitled to one Neco rebate. He then said I needed to speak to customer service about this. He transferred me to Maria. After telling Maria the whole story, she put me on hold but when returning told me that I am only entitled to one rebate and did not agree with me abou the website shopping card, the pop-up, or the rebate email links being misleading. I said fine, then just cancel the order. She said she would and to boot I would be charged a 25% restocking fee. I said I won't pay that. She said it is your policy. I said I would dispute it with my credit card company. She said, "do what you have to do" and seemed unsympathetic, but a short while later she told me the restocking fee would be waived.

My issue is this...I was expecting two rebates. One was the "LG Trade Up Delivery And Installation Rebate" and the other was the $100 rebate for FREE Premium Inside Delivery. But more than this, is the principal of the matter. The truth is that even though they portray it to be so, I did not "qualify" for FREE Premium Inside Delivery. Trying to paint the LG/Neco rebate in such a way as to imply that this rebate was directed toward free inside delivery or in addition to the LG/Neco rebate anyone else from most any other appliance retailer is offering...I think crosses the boundaries of their implied duty of good faith and fair dealing and appears to me as though ther company is acting in bad faith. I expected more from the company given the reputation. I only found out after the fact that two brothers purchased the Plesser store in 2011, and the original family is OUT. It all makes sense now. I believe that Morty or even Sam Plesser would not approve of what transpired here.

It has been days and I still do not see a credit/refund back to my credit card as of now.

2016-02-11

Great price/Great Sales Person

"We purchased a KitchenAid Dishwasher Model #KDTM704ESS0 from Plessers since our current dishwasher was leaking. We went to our local stores here in Melbourne Florida and looked at all sorts of manufactures. We then went on line and found Plessers and called their sales line. We were greeted by Gene, we spoke about the different dishwashers and with his help we opted for the KitchenAid. I can honestly say that he was very helpful and he explained everything about the warranty and rebate available to my husband. I now have a new dishwasher and I don't even hear it when its running, with my old dishwasher I was able to it hear all the way to my bedroom. I am very happy with our purchase and the way that Gene helped us it is very rare now days to find a good customer service oriented company and employee. Thanks Gene and Plessers for getting us the best deal."

This review was modified by ClaraV on February 11 2016 10:55:00 AM

Share Plessers Appliances & Electronics's store rating

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is not a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!