• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I live in Florida so it seemed to be odd for me that I ordered my new LG French Door Refrigerator from Plessers, many states away when I have all the major players few minutes from my house. Their name came up during a web search. I always do my homework when I buy major appliances; check pricings, ratings, etc. Their pricing was $600 less than anybody else on the market. Went to a local Lowes to see if they could match Plessers pricing and they were laughing at me and told me to order the refrigerator from Plessers. The price was awesome, no shipping, no tax and free 10 year warranty..... all true! Got my refrigerator on time. Had a small cosmetic issue with it that LG was responsible for. E-mailed Plessers and they took care of it all, fast and professionally. When I did not immediately reply to their e-mail to be they kept "bugging" me until I took the picture they needed so they could complete the claim for me. They went above and beyond to serve me; this kind of service is hard to find nowadays. I will be a returning client for sure!"

"Excellent experience shopping at Plessers. I Was a bit nervous since I live in Virginia and they were in New York. I have to say I read the reviews on them and did my home work on the appliances I wanted. The ordering process was very easy as I called and spoke to them via the telephone. The prices were cheap and no tax to Virginia seemed like a good deal. I ordered 4 appliances for the new kitchen renovation. The lead time they told me was about 3 weeks. I did get a call from the trucking company a few days ahead of time to schedule. The day of delivery came and all appliances were brought in to my house without a scratch. It was a job well done. Who knew you can order such large appliances so efficiently online. I even received a follow up call from Plessers thanking me for my purchase. Great transaction all the way!"

"The website was easy to use and the price of the item purchased was great. "

"Delivered on time, in perfect condition. Saved over $700 vs buying locally. "

"Website was extremely user friendly. Plessers had the best price for what I was looking for and had free shipping, an extended warranty and don't forget the no taxes! The 2 rebates I'll be sending off really made this deal fantastic. "

"I had the absolute pleasure to speak with Liz the customer service manager she's absolutely the most pleasant individual well mannered articulate courteous professional young lady I have ever spoken to at any facility for any type of product I made it a point to complement her each and every time I spoke with her"

"So far the experience has been highly satisfactory but as we have not, as yet, received the goods I cannot comment on the company's swiftness in effecting delivery.
However, having said that, they have not yet exceeded the time frame for shipping our item and we expect them to be prompt in that area.

"everything went great, delivery was excellant, would use again"

"Excellent service and great price. Exceeded my expectations in every way."

"great shopping experience. It has been 8 days since my online purchase. Would be more impressed if the frig had been shipped. If not possible an email update after a week would be nice."

"I am absolutely satisfied. I always knew at what stage my order is and when to expect the delivery. Delivery went smoothly as well. Perfect!"

"very pleased! it came in one piece working/looking great. didn't know i could purchase appliance over the internet. thanks for your great product and service."

"We ordered the Samsung French Door Metal Cooling Fridge on October 6, 2014.
Until now we havent received shipping date. Why does it take for them to simply send the order to shipping? Why take more than a week or more? I dont understand.
Then we found out that Home Depot sells one and can deliver the next day.
I totally regret ordering from Plessers when I can order the same fridge locally. yes you may say Im so stupid for not checking locally first. Yes I did check with Frys but its sold out. Yes Im stupid for now checking other stores.
Worse part of this situation is that we dont have fridge for the last 10 days now and a lot of our food got spoiled and we threw them away for just this fridge order from Plessers.

After I get this item from Plessers I will never order from them because of this crazy delay in shipping. I should know better by checking and buying locally.

"The first refrigerator we ordered ended up not being in stock. Why was I able to order it, then? It's beyond me. We ended up going with a different model, which was virtually similar. We would have cancelled our order outright if Plessers had not offered to upgrade our delivery to Gold (in-home delivery).
The replacement refrigerator came after several weeks. We are very satisfied with our fridge. We would probably use Plesser's again; their customer service was good and prices are cheap!

"Nice experience dealing with Plesser's, but their choice of delivery company leaves a lot to be desired. Taking ten days to deliver a necessary appliance such as a refrigerator is nonsense."

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.