Stores > Plessers Appliances & Electronics

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

I've Referred Plessers and Stephen Rehn to ALL My Family and Friends!

"I rarely write reviews, but this type of excellent service deserves one. We purchased a high-end range and a washer from Plessers in February 2016. This was the first time we purchased major appliances online, so I was a bit nervous at first, especially since Plessers is located in New York and we are in California. I worked with Stephen Rehn at Plessers. Stephen was exceptionally responsive, highly professional, answered my many, many questions, advised me of options, didn't pressure me, and followed through on absolutely everything he said he would do and when he said he would do it! The appliances arrived safely and have been great. Seven months after our purchase, we needed another copy of our warranties. It took one simple email request to Stephen and 15 minutes later I had my warranty copies! Since our purchase, our daughter, who lives in NY, has purchased from Plessers, and said she had excellent service too. Plessers had the best prices and gave us excellent service. I also appreciated their website capabilities that made finding and comparing items quite easy. We will definitely be purchasing our next appliance from Stephen Rehn at Plessers. I highly recommend Stephen Rehn and Plessers Appliance."

Great Service in Connecticut

"Plessers was recommended to me by a friend as we did a new kitchen addition - was referred to Stephen Rehn in Internet Sales - he was knowledgable and more than that patient through the estimate phase and highly efficient with the actual order - the pricing unbeatable. The followup through delivery and rebate submissions was also excellent - just as my friend recommended Plessers to me, I will not hesitate in recommending them to others!"

This review was modified by GWCT on September 30 2016 08:19:34 AM

Online Home appliances purchase made easy!

"We have recently been victims of the so called tax day floods in Houston Texas. We had just bought the house 2 months prior and it has been destroyed. The journey has been difficult and filled with many obstacles. The most disturbing ,to us , was the lack of care , sympathy and just really basic customer service. Our only shinning light in all this process has been Jennifer from Plesser's Appliance. She has been professional, considerate and very.. VERY patient with us. that in it self is rare these days however we feel she has gone above and beyond to help us out and make it a little easier on us in any way she could. Her employers should be very proud to have her as a representative. As small business owners ourselves, I know we would be.

When we were shopping for appliances to replaced our own, we were looking for the best deals we could find and aftera long research we came accross Plesser's and saved us tons of time and money, considering that we had to replace every single appliance in our house, not to mention that this was including top of the line kitchen appliance which we did not have before. Also, best service for home delivery since Jennifer offered us a great deal for the in house delivery to make sure that our appliances were in optimal condition, since we can't install the appliances yet, due to repairs to the house, they unwrap your appliance to check that is free of any scratches and then box them up again so they are taken care of, just this service gives us a pease of mind, not to mention that they were willing to keep our appliance in storage until we are ready for delivery. I am happy to say that I am more than pleased with the customer service from place.

We would really recommend anyone and everyone to contact her if you value true customer service.

This review was modified by maureen_gutierrez on September 30 2016 09:14:22 AM

Couldn"t Ask for Much More

"It was a pleasant purchase experience. Studied all the reviews before I spoke to John D. on the phone a few times before I decided to purchase a $1750 range. He did work with me on the cost vs other online vendors. It was the most expensive purchase I ever made online, so I was a little worried about Plessers treating me right and about shipping a large expensive range from N. Y. to N. California without any damage. Patience paid off. With free shipping it took 9 days to travel across the country to my home. It arrived in perfect condition without a scratch. I was a little dismayed that my Visa card was charged on the day I made the purchase rather than on the day it shipped 9 days later. But, other than that I would not hesitate to buy from them again."

Express with Plessers

"Stephen at Plessers answered all my questions with one call and processed my order. It was quick, easy and without any hassle. I searched local stores and the Internet for a KitchenAid ice maker and Plessers had the best price, free shipping, and an extended 10 year warranty. I liked the idea of providing a shipping service that will unpack the ice maker, inspect for damage, and deliver it to our patio kitchen. I will definitely use Plessers for additional purchases."

This review was modified by onlychuck on September 15 2016 10:37:20 AM

Amazing Customer Service

"After some online research I lucked into
finding a great price for the appliance I
needed. I had some important questions
which the manager quickly answered.
There was no high pressure sales approach.
He made the buy and arrangements for
delivery work with my vacation plans. The
transaction couldn't have worked any
better. Gene has up-to-date knowledge
and provides amazing service. This is a
business you can trust. Buy from Plesser's
with complete confidence!

This review was modified by Ellenburr on September 14 2016 04:36:20 PM

Great Experience!

"My Wife & ! Ordered a Samsung Range from Plessers and they were easy to deal with and provided a the best price I could find. My Sales Rep was Eugene who clearly explained the features of the Range, along with answering all of my installation questions. Eugene also summarized the current specials and rebates which closed the deal for me! Our range arrived on the day they forecasted and without a scratch. The experience was great & I can highly recommend Plessers and will not hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks Eugene!"

Plessers Range Purchase - Great Service, Great Price

"Ordered a Samsung Range from Plessers and they were easy to deal with and provided a the best price I could find compared to big box stores or on the Internet. Dealt with Stephen who guided me through the choices and explained some of the packages that were on sale or had rebates. While one may be concerned about shipping a large appliance like a smooth-top range, my conversation with Stephen gave me peace of mind, and our range arrived promptly without a scratch. All in all, the experience was one where I can highly recommend Plessers and will not hesitate to do business with them again. "

This review was modified by GRB5111 on September 08 2016 01:59:09 PM

Plessers is #1 in my book!

"I have ordered multiple times from Plessers and they are great to work with. They have great customer service and great prices. My salesperson I always deal with is Stephen Rehn. He helped me confirm I was ordering the right appliances and got me the best price. Stephen also found me an extra rebate that wasn’t advertised online. I will always come back to Plessers for all my appliances and have recommended Plessers to all my friends and family!"

Best Pricing and Sales Experience

"I scoured the internet for weeks, came up with the best pricing that I could find, taking both tax and shipping into account, then called Plessers. I had never used them before nor did I have someone to reference, but I gave it a shot. I worked with a gentleman named Stephen Rehn. Not only did he beat my best package pricing, but he was able to get me interest free financing and approval while I was on the phone. The whole process took me a few short minutes and I am awaiting delivery as I type this.
As a contractor, I have spent over $100k on my kitchen remolding project, doing all of the work myself, and ordering materials from supply houses that I have been doing business with for 20+ years. My experience with Plessers was equal to or better than any of those supply houses that I deal with everyday. Plessers and Stephen will treat you like family, act creatively to generate the best pricing you can find, and get you what you need without any of the challenges associated with appliance purchasing.
Great experience, great company, and great salesman - A+ rating from me

This review was modified by ddeblasio on August 18 2016 12:47:22 PM

Great Customer Service Transaction from Joline

"I have checked and review many local and online appliances store with the BBB, and some had bad feedbacks. Plesser's Appliances had many good feedback reviews as well as having a good Better Business Bureaus (BBB) "A" rating.
Plesser's Appliances had the better pricing than your local or online big sales appliances stores.

One thing to keep in mind, if you're out of NY state, there is an about a 3-5 weeks lead way of delivery, depending of your delivery location.
A company called AM Delivery deals with many states delivery, and my delivery was about 5 weeks. Both delivery guys were very professional in maneuvering the appliances it's location and was also very cautious of the house contents.

I did have an issue with one of my appliances order, and Joline from customer service has taken care of the problem. Joline was on top of things and has always given me a call of the progress and resolved the issue.

We purchased our Samsung Kitchen package during the major holiday and received Samsung rebates as well as Plesser's NECO rebates. On top of the great rebates, we also received free shipping, no tax, and Plesser's free 10 years Extended Warranty Service Plans.

I don't mean to put Joline with extra work load, but my personal opinion, if you're going to order appliances give her a call, you won't go wrong with progressive results.

Overall my experience with Plesser's Appliances was great, including the pricing, delivery, and most of all their customer services.

Many of our friends have asked about where did we get our appliances, and we told them to check out Plesser's Appliance web site and give Joline a call.

This review was modified by gnonyx on August 09 2016 09:13:58 AM

Alan is my go to guy for appliances!

"Alan is always helpful and honest, I have two homes and use him for all my appliance needs! "

Fantastic Service

"I purchased a refrigerator early in the year and working with Stephen was a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and made the process extremely easy. I just bought a washer and dryer through Plessers and again worked with Stephen. Another seamless buying process. Plessers has a wide range of products and a knowledgeable sales team. The information updates via email were prompt and informative. I will order from them in the future if they have products I need. Kudos to Plessers"

Customer service

"I am writing this review based on my experience with a claim at Plessers Appliances & Electronics. I would like to commend the fine work of Jeneen Rosato for her exceptional work assisting me with my claim. Jeneen is extremely professional, courteous and very good at her job. It is hard to find these qualities in today's world. She has made me a
Plessers customer because of her fine work.
B. Sanders

This review was modified by bsanders1958 on April 12 2016 04:42:39 PM

Great prices Excelent customer service

"I had a great experience buying my appliances Jennifer Obrien was great and helped us a lot thru our purchase
Thanks for everything

Share Plessers Appliances & Electronics's store rating

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is not a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!