Stores > Plessers Appliances & Electronics

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-16

Alan is my go to guy for appliances!

"Alan is always helpful and honest, I have two homes and use him for all my appliance needs! "

2016-04-14

Fantastic Service

"I purchased a refrigerator early in the year and working with Stephen was a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and made the process extremely easy. I just bought a washer and dryer through Plessers and again worked with Stephen. Another seamless buying process. Plessers has a wide range of products and a knowledgeable sales team. The information updates via email were prompt and informative. I will order from them in the future if they have products I need. Kudos to Plessers"

2016-04-12

Customer service

"I am writing this review based on my experience with a claim at Plessers Appliances & Electronics. I would like to commend the fine work of Jeneen Rosato for her exceptional work assisting me with my claim. Jeneen is extremely professional, courteous and very good at her job. It is hard to find these qualities in today's world. She has made me a
Plessers customer because of her fine work.
B. Sanders

This review was modified by bsanders1958 on April 12 2016 04:42:39 PM

2016-03-16

Great prices Excelent customer service

"I had a great experience buying my appliances Jennifer Obrien was great and helped us a lot thru our purchase
Thanks for everything

2016-03-03

Outstanding!

"I called Gene at Plessers and he answered the phone right away. Nice start. Then he efficiently navigated me to the right refrigerator for my needs. In a matter of minutes I made an informed decision and purchased a very high end Whirlpool unit for alot less than the big box stores were charging. I can't say how pleased we are with our purchase and with the superior service Gene provided me. Thank you form a satisfied customer! "

This review was modified by skunkel66 on March 03 2016 08:08:40 AM

2016-03-01

Great Service!...and Prices to Match!!

"We did extensive research for an online Jenn-Air dealer and pleasantly discovered Plessers.com. My sales associate, Jennifer O'Brien, was very professional with helping us to determine the best model that met our needs. Her follow-up communications were timely and she helped to make this an easy and stress-free buying experience. I would highly recommend that if you need an appliance(s), Pleasers is the place...and Jennifer is your girl. Kudos!!"

2016-02-21

Plessers failed on many levels

"I recently placed my first order with Plessers on 2/14/16 for an LG refrigerator. After doing some research, I decided to try Plessers rather than the retailer I usually use because it seems Plessers had a good reputation and you were advertising free "gold premium inside delivery" (this turned out not to be the case). I already knew there was a $100 LG Trade Up Delivery And Installation Rebate through Neco, because just about every other retailer is offering the same thing, so the additional $100 free inside delivery that Plesser's website said I qualified for sold the deal for me. I placed my order and the transaction went smoothly.

Almost 40 minutes after I placed my order I called their 800 number because I was confused when I receved their email acknowledgment of my order about how the rebate for the $100 "gold premium inside delivery" worked. I was confused because I received this email with three rebate links on it (I knew I was not eligible for one of the three, the "kitchen bundle" rebate).

Two of the links were two different web-pdf pages, but are actually the same exact Neco rebate form. This is why I called the same day after placing my order. I thought there must have been an error, but it made sense at first glance because the LG......"Delivery" rebate seemed to be for your "FREE Gold Premium Inside Delivery", and the "Brand" rebate seemed to be the LG/Neco rebate.

As I said already, I called their 800 number approximately 40 minutes after I placed my order. I was pleasantly surprised when a representative answered the phone because it was a Sunday and I wasn't sure if anyone would pick up. I explained my situation and confusion and the man acknowledged that the website was not configured properly and it is misleading the way presented. He told me he would take care of it and that I would receive another email showing a $100 credit back to my card. I don't remember the man's name, but I know I called on Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at approximately 2 PM, so I am sure with some digging they could find out.
I would have cancelled my order after speaking to their representative on 2/14/16, if it were not for him being so gracious as to promise to credit me back $100.

Here is where my problems with Plessers started......On Wednesday at 2/17/16 12:05pm I called the Plesser 800 number because I did not receive a follow-up email showing a $100 refund on my order. First I spoke to "Gene', who looked in the system and saw nothing about the $100 credit/refund. Once I gather my notes and documents, I called again in a few minutes and this time spoke to Steve. Steve told me that, despite what I said, I was only entitled to one Neco rebate. He then said I needed to speak to customer service about this. He transferred me to Maria. After telling Maria the whole story, she put me on hold but when returning told me that I am only entitled to one rebate and did not agree with me abou the website shopping card, the pop-up, or the rebate email links being misleading. I said fine, then just cancel the order. She said she would and to boot I would be charged a 25% restocking fee. I said I won't pay that. She said it is your policy. I said I would dispute it with my credit card company. She said, "do what you have to do" and seemed unsympathetic, but a short while later she told me the restocking fee would be waived.

My issue is this...I was expecting two rebates. One was the "LG Trade Up Delivery And Installation Rebate" and the other was the $100 rebate for FREE Premium Inside Delivery. But more than this, is the principal of the matter. The truth is that even though they portray it to be so, I did not "qualify" for FREE Premium Inside Delivery. Trying to paint the LG/Neco rebate in such a way as to imply that this rebate was directed toward free inside delivery or in addition to the LG/Neco rebate anyone else from most any other appliance retailer is offering...I think crosses the boundaries of their implied duty of good faith and fair dealing and appears to me as though ther company is acting in bad faith. I expected more from the company given the reputation. I only found out after the fact that two brothers purchased the Plesser store in 2011, and the original family is OUT. It all makes sense now. I believe that Morty or even Sam Plesser would not approve of what transpired here.

It has been days and I still do not see a credit/refund back to my credit card as of now.

2016-02-11

Great price/Great Sales Person

"We purchased a KitchenAid Dishwasher Model #KDTM704ESS0 from Plessers since our current dishwasher was leaking. We went to our local stores here in Melbourne Florida and looked at all sorts of manufactures. We then went on line and found Plessers and called their sales line. We were greeted by Gene, we spoke about the different dishwashers and with his help we opted for the KitchenAid. I can honestly say that he was very helpful and he explained everything about the warranty and rebate available to my husband. I now have a new dishwasher and I don't even hear it when its running, with my old dishwasher I was able to it hear all the way to my bedroom. I am very happy with our purchase and the way that Gene helped us it is very rare now days to find a good customer service oriented company and employee. Thanks Gene and Plessers for getting us the best deal."

This review was modified by ClaraV on February 11 2016 10:55:00 AM

2016-02-07

Best product I have ever purchased

"I purchase Samsung counter depth refrigerator through plessers in December. I hesitate to purchase big item at first since I live in California, but the price is 900 dollars cheeper than local store. I got product 2.5 weeks later in brand new condition. Very happy with the new refrigerator. Purchasing process is easy. No tax . We pay 100 for shipping so they can deliver to our kitchen but I will get my rebate back 100. That means free shipping. Best purchase I ever made, highly recommend this company. "

2016-02-04

From doubter to believer!

"I was a little leery of ordering such an expensive appliance from an unknown internet dealer, but the specific range I wanted (Samsung slide-in induction range) was unavailable in my area. Plesser's was very highly reviewed, and Jennifer reassured me that they were an authorized seller and The Real Deal -- and they certainly were! Their price was unmatched; the range was delivered within 10 days; the two gentlemen from the trucking company were kind, humorous, and knowledgeable, and the range is gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a smoother process or nicer people to work with. Highly recommend!"

This review was modified by lobster4me on February 04 2016 01:22:03 PM

2016-02-02

Great experience!

"Ordered a washing machine and although it did take almost 3 weeks for delivery, everything else was perfect. Polite phone conversations and the delivery guys were prompt and knowledgeable. Even gave me advice on how to properly install it."

2016-01-23

"Purchased replacement refrigerator for kitchen. Pricing and customer service with order was very good. Order placed with Jennifer and she provided excellent service. Delivery company took a long time to get fridge delivered - appreciate that Plessers got involved with delivery service to help get delivery completed. I will say order placed during Christmas Holidays - so I do expect part of delay in delivery was time of year. Overall quite happy with order. "

This review was modified by mrking on January 23 2016 05:53:09 AM

2016-01-22

Smooth

"Very good shopping experience and prices. Their was a 2 week delivery time frame so I have not received my range yet."

2016-01-07

"I ordered multiple appliances from Plessers, for a new home construction. The website was easy to follow and Stephen was very professional, courteous and always responded to my e-mails and calls. Gene was also extremely helpful in offering me the best features in my budget, when I had to change my order. I received very personalized attention, with my needs and budget in mind. They even ordered my appliances and kept in their warehouse until I was ready for delivery. Shipping was free and everything came in perfect condition. I also received help with a number of rebates. I would recommend Plessers to anyone in the future. "

2015-12-24

"Shopping experience was great, still waiting for notification of shipment. Order was placed 9 days ago. My fear is that they don't have the product, it has been discontinued and they were only place I was able to find it,"

Share Plessers Appliances & Electronics's store rating

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is not a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!