• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Owwao ! got my Viking Refrigerator (Viking Professional Series VCSB5422DX ) on time , thanks for on time delivery , Thanks again for your awesome customer service and quality products......"

"Outstanding customer service, even after the delivery. I was floored by how helpful they were after the delivery was complete. Without a doubt, I will consider Plessers FIRST for any future purchases.

The ONLY thing I think they could work on improving is the communication between the sale and the shipment date. The email immediately after the sale mentioned it could take 10 days or so for the item to ship but there was no status between the order date and ship date. Once the items shipped, the experience was completely awesome and I had complete visibility into what was taking place.

Even the delivery company they used was awesome!! Overall, it was a great experience other than 4 or 5 days without any status. Even with that, it was probably one of the best major purchasing experiences I have had!!

"I have the oven installed and am very happy with the product and price. It was worth the time it took to have it shipped."

"easy on line ordering, quick delivery on of item, great delivery team, 4 stars all around"

"I was somewhat upset that I had to call the company two weeks after ordering to find out why I had not heard from them about delivering my order. However, customer service was very helpful and found out my order was back ordered and would be delivered in July. The delivery people were very helpful and friendly also."

"I needed to cancel my order and they made sure it was done within the time limit allotted (I had the incorrect measurements).

When I go to order a new appliance I will definitely use them.

"Website was very easy to use and we found their prices to be very competitive. Great experience!"

"I just purchased a whole kitchen worth of appliances here. They were delivered exactly on time and in perfect condition. I dealt with Jen on the phone and everything she promised me was true. I had a deadline to meet. I never made such a large purchase before online and was a little hesitant. They exceeded my expectations and save me over $1000 from my local store. It was well worth it shopping here/"

"We ordered an induction cooktop. It arrived in perfect condition and was installed the next day. Ordered online and was very happy with the how easy it was, will order from Plessers again."

"Ordered a cooktop on 5/27 and Plessers charged my credit card that day. I waited the stated 3 weeks it might take to ship (seems rather long) but during that whole time I received no communication from Plessers at all about status. I contacted them on 6/18 and was told the cooktop was backordered but expected late the next week early the following. Waited again and eventually had to cancel the order on 6/29 (and finally got the confirmation it was cancelled on 7/3) as they still weren't proactive in communicating and the cooktop STILL hadn't arrived in their warehouse.

Order cancellation took a little force as well and supposedly I've been credited the amount back but it hasn't yet posted to my AmEx. Hoping I don't need to follow up on that as well...

"the fridge does not work at all and it is brand new. does not get cold. neither does the freezer. really frustrating. Plessers has not sent me a new one and said they will not until i remove my accurate reviews online. "

"Great price & Trouble Free Delivery"

"So far, so good. Waiting for my stove top to arrive."

"placed order 1 week ago. They tell me now that the item is out of stock and may take 2 weeks or more for them to get it. They can not give me a date even after speaking to the mfg. They handle their business in a very immature way. How ever they were real fast to charge my credit card. Would never recommend them to any one."

"the fridge does not work at all and it's brand new. does not get cold. neither does the freezer. really frustrating. "

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.