• Plessers Applia

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

"Item was as described and arrived in timely manner undamaged. Very pleased with ease of transaction. "

"Order was completed in a very satisfactory manner."

"Good deals and fast delivery"

"You advertise quick and free delivery. It may be free, but it sure isn't quick. My order date was 3/20/15 and the ship date was 3/27/15. The tracking information said to expect delivery on 4/9/15 but my microwave is sitting in a shipping terminal in Dallas awaiting its turn for delivery which I was told it would be another 7 to 10 days. This kind of slow delivery is totally unacceptable......that will put the delivery time somewhere close to a month from date of order."

"I would surely do biz again as well as recomend others."

"I purchased a Bertazzoni Range. The sales representatives Steven and Jennifer that I dealt with were very helpful. They were courteous and answered all my questions. I was a bit nervous considering the price of this stove and the fact that it was an import, however they made me feel confident of my choice. If they were not able to answer a question they were willing to check their resources for the answer. The delivery went smoothly, although there were some slight hiccups. For example, the electrical cord had to be switched out because the socket I had was incompatible. The delivery men were nice and got the job done. Altogether, they made this was a pleasant experince."

"so far everything has been great customer service has been great and I have no complaints I'm just waiting to receive my refrigerator now I will update it once I get it."

"The order, shipment and delivery went very smoothly. There was a slight delay due to the manufacturer, but Plessers kept me informed ."

"I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY APPLIANCES AFTER 6 WEEKS OF WAITING. FRIDAY THEY WERE TO DELIVER BETWEEN 11-3. I KEPT CALLING THE DELIVERY COMPANY, BEING PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD THEY WOULD BE HERE BY 4PM. THEY NEVER SHOWED AND I CALLED AGAIN AND THE REP SAID SHE WOULD CALL THE DRIVER AND AFTER 45 MINUTES SHE NEVER RETURNED TO THE PHONE. THEY FORGOT TO SHIP THE ORDER THE DAY AFTER I UPGRADED TO A RANGE THEY HAD IN STOCK. THE DELIVERY COMPANY DOUBLED THEIR QUOTE FOR INSTALLATION. THEN THE COUP DE GRAS WAS I FORGOT TO LOOK AT THE RETURN POLICY. IF I SAID TO FORGET THE WHOLE THING AND WENT TO HOME DEPOT I WOULD HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK WHICH THEY HAVE HAD SINCE FEB 16TH BUT PAID OUT OF THAT 25% AT LEAST IN RESTOCKING FEES ETC. SO I AM JUST TOTALLY SCREWED. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I AM SUPPOSED TO TAKE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION. OH, FRIDAY NIGHT WHILE I WAS SITTING IN SYNAGOGUE MY PHONE BUZZED. IT WAS THE DRIVER SAYING HE WAS GOING TO BE AT MY HOUSE IN 15-30 MINUTES AND HOPED SOMEONE WOULD BE THERE TO ACCEPT IT. THAT WAS 8:30PM!!! I RUSHED HOME AND THEY NEVER SHOWED. I AM SO TOTALLY FRUSTRATED AND DISGUSTED WITH PLESSERS I COULD JUST SCREAM. BUT THAT WOULD REALLY NOT HELP. I CANNOT SEEM TO GET ANY ASSISTANCE FROM THEM OR THEIR DELIVERY COMPANY. IT IS OUTRAGEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ABUSIVE TREATMENT. SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLEASANT HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE. IF YOU CAN HELP, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. BUT I HAVE PRETTY MUCH GIVEN UP AND AM GOING TO HAVE TO KISS MY MONEY GOODBYE AND PURCHASE FROM A LOCAL STORE."

"Product was shipped very early in the predicted time frame for shipping. Once shipped, product arrived five days earlier than forecast.

Haven't had time to open & evaluate, but Plessers has definitely exceeded on shipping times!

"My order came today. I love it! I wish I didn't have to wait a month for it, but everything else went good! "

"Can't make any recommendations as of yet. Haven't received my appliance so I can't respond to delivery, condition, etc. Ask me after the article arrives."

"Not delivered as promised/expected. Cancellation of order has been requested. Not happy at all."

"I have not received my product but I've used them in the past and recommended them to other people that have been very happy with the price!"

"I live in Florida so it seemed to be odd for me that I ordered my new LG French Door Refrigerator from Plessers, many states away when I have all the major players few minutes from my house. Their name came up during a web search. I always do my homework when I buy major appliances; check pricings, ratings, etc. Their pricing was $600 less than anybody else on the market. Went to a local Lowes to see if they could match Plessers pricing and they were laughing at me and told me to order the refrigerator from Plessers. The price was awesome, no shipping, no tax and free 10 year warranty..... all true! Got my refrigerator on time. Had a small cosmetic issue with it that LG was responsible for. E-mailed Plessers and they took care of it all, fast and professionally. When I did not immediately reply to their e-mail to be they kept "bugging" me until I took the picture they needed so they could complete the claim for me. They went above and beyond to serve me; this kind of service is hard to find nowadays. I will be a returning client for sure!"

Share Plessers Appliances & Electronics's store rating

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plessers Appliances & Electronics is a merchant member
Plessers Appliances & Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.