Stores > Plesser's Appliance

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

Great prices

"Researched prices and Plesser's was the best."

2016-12-07

"Joe went the extra mile to get me the model of washing machine I was looking for, even though none were showing in stock. He was very pleasant, courteous and easy to work with."

This review was modified by DNowak2016 on December 07 2016 08:57:11 AM

Lost at sea

"No one knew where they were or not being forth right with the truth. Finally installed working fine. Paid weeks or was that months before received. Honesty would have been a better choice on your end or refund. "

2016-12-06

fantastic bosch dishwasher

"dishwasher,(Bosch) was way beyond my expectation. This lead me to purchase a wall oven and microwave oven i didn't"t need. they also are great."

2016-12-05

Double Drawer Dishwaser

"Plessers was great, the only problem was that I ordered it as the close of the old model year and the new models were a week away. The guy I spoke to at Plessers seemed to be the only person in the US that knew the deal. I had originally ordered from Lowes and it was horrible, no one knew or seemed to care about anything."

2016-12-04

"We are very satisfied with all our appliances,range,microwave,dishwasher,and refrigerator. Everybody was very helpful and courteous. "

2016-12-04

Best Price after black Friday

"I was shopping for a Samsung French Door frig for a while but missed the big box black Friday sales. I am glad I did because I found a better price with Plesser's "

2016-12-02

Easy peasy

"Easy to follow buying instructions "

2016-12-02

Apprehensive to happy

"I was apprehensive about buying $8,000 worth of appliances over the internet but my sales rep Barry was great! He was personable, kind and helpful. He answered all my questions (and there were a lot) honestly and thoroughly which put my fears and concerns to rest. Overall, I was very happy with my ordering experience."

2016-12-01

Prompt and Professional Service!

"I just purchased an entire set of appliances with Plesser's in just a few minutes. I thought I had a great price going in, but my Sales Rep was able to do even better. I will absolutely recommend Plesser's to my family and friends!"

This review was modified by SarahBethWilliamson on December 01 2016 03:08:00 PM

2016-12-01

"Loved working with the company itself!
Very accommodating and great prices!
Everything went well with the exception of the moving company that delivered myrefrigetator... they are the worst! Unorganized, unreliable and downright difficult to work with! Won't hold that against Plessers but do think they need to research better shippers !

2016-11-30

It was easy Peasy

"We were searching for a new clothes washer. Our old one was on its last leg. Started our search at the big box stores and then turned to the Internet to get feedback on a couple of models we were interested in.

After narrowing our choice down, we searched for the best price and Plessers was the lowest by several hundred dollars. There was still a good deal of apprehension because it was a large ticket item from a dealer several hundred miles away, however, the experience went very smooth. The delivery service was execellent. Got the appliance up a flight of stairs and in place without a worry.

The only thing we did not plan on was the disposal of the old machine. To our surprise, for a very reasonable fee, they took the old machine with them.

We are very happy with the experience and have already told several friends to shop Plessers.

2016-11-28

Great prices ans selection, poor filters/functionality & checkout

"Was able to find the double oven I wanted at a good price, but would have been nice to sort by width (cooktop and double oven).

I also wanted to buy a cooktop but it said I had to call to get the special pricing, but I shop in the evening and noone answered. The sale ends tonight and I planned on buying tonight, so I may not order a cooktop.

Also, I was unable to checkout with Paypal because the checkout page thought I had to enter a credit card number even though I had selected Paypal, so I had to use credit card which I didn't want to do.

Great service and prices

"I ordered locally thinking that I would get my products sooner but they are such screwups (Airport Appliances) that I switched to Plesser's for my needs. Great prices and no tax and free delivery!"

Price Happy

"Easy to process with the absolute best price"

Share Plesser's Appliance's store rating

Plesser's Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plesser's Appliance is a merchant member
Plesser's Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.