Stores > Plesser's Appliance

• Address: 6 East Main St
    • Contact: customerservice@plessers.com
    • Phone: 877-957-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-957-5377
    • Business Hours: Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10

Bosch Dishwasher

"They were very efficient and kept us informed of the progress of our order every step of the way. We are very happy with our purchase."

This review was modified by judy6545 on January 20 2017 07:00:05 PM

Best price great service

"Order arrived weeks early, great support team. . . Overall a great experience!"

This review was modified by aquaphoto66 on January 20 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-01-18

World class appliance delivered to my door with no fuss!

"I was looking for a Capital Culinarian range. Tried three quotes online and Plesser's basically matched the best price I received but they had fast delivery IN HOME for free! Other sites charge $100-$300 for this service. Also, the delivery timeframe was expected to be 2-3 weeks, but it came within about a week (I live in NYC area so may not be same on West Coast. So far very happy with price and quality of delivery process, A+++."

This review was modified by forest_edwards on January 20 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-17

Customer Service still lives

"Plesser's was great for my order. Eugene was exceptional! Delivered 3 Kitchenaid
appliances from NY to OK and arrived in pristine condition. They even issued a price decrease on Black Friday on one of our appliances that was higher when we ordered!

This review was modified by kerrou81 on January 19 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-01-12

good price for Kitchenaid ice maker

"Delivered in about 2 weeks, saved me about 100 dollars off what I would have paid from a retail store in town"

This review was modified by triadinh-24960 on January 17 2017 12:01:16 AM

2017-01-12

"Great service. Excellent communication. Flawless delivery. Thank you!"

This review was modified by darintswick on January 17 2017 12:01:10 AM

FIVE STAR SELLER

"I can't say enough about Plessers, my experience was excellent and the people I dealt with were pros. I found Plessers on the internet and was a little hesitant about buying an appliance from a dealer 1000 miles away who I never had any dealings with.
The Plessers staff handled my purchase perfectly, the shipper was the best and my appliance arrived on time and in perfect condition. I will buy my next appliances from Plessers, they are the BEST!

This review was modified by kkask-30273 on January 17 2017 12:01:07 AM

dhart

"Great price!! Great service!! Great communication!! Was a little hesitant to buy an appliance online as I live in Mississippi & company is in New York, but it was painless experience. They called, explained everything & all went just as explained. Much better experience than I've had with the big box stores."

This review was modified by don-hart on January 17 2017 12:01:07 AM

I only buy from Plessers

"I know I am going to get the best price and the best service so I don't need to shop around ..All my appliances come from here!"

This review was modified by kandikid-89305 on January 17 2017 12:00:19 AM

2017-01-11

On the slow boat...

"It was the best price anywhere and product arrived as advertised. Helpful and knowledgeable customer service. My only complaint is how long it took to arrive. My washer and dryer arrived five weeks after I ordered them. There was nothing on the website or confirmation emails indicating that that it takes that long. The website does say it will ship in 1-2 weeks, but what they don't say is that after shipping, it will take 3-4 more weeks to arrive. Five weeks is a long time to be without an appliance! So if you are in need of your appliance any time soon, consider looking elsewhere."

This review was modified by treeka80 on January 13 2017 03:00:01 PM

Best prices

"Ms. O Brien is always very helpful and steers me to all good choices. Delivery is always on schedule. No problems."

This review was modified by tomwharper on January 12 2017 03:15:02 PM

Pleased with Plesser's

"I was delighted to find Plesser's online and find just the stove I wanted at a great price. Plus it is excellent to know that I have a 10 limited warranty on this stove. Their customer service answered my questions and made the process very smooth. "

Flashy New Fridge

"Love our new LG !!
Customer service was re-assuring, timely and overall a very good experience

Thumb's up for Plesser's

"It did take a little longer for delivery than I thought, which wouldn't have been a big deal except our fridge decided to get even and stopped working. When I contacted Plesser's (Jennifer), she went to work to expedite the shipment with their delivery company. Happily it arrived before the weekend.

I would definitely consider buying from them in the future.

2017-01-10

Great appliance at a great price!

"During the recent Black Friday frenzy, I chose to purchase a new washing machine. I found a great Samsung front loader at a great price that included a 10 parts warranty and free shipping after a rebate. I really enjoyed my shopping experience with Plesser's and will definitely use them for a future appliance purchase."

Share Plesser's Appliance's store rating

Plesser's Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Plesser's Appliance is a merchant member
Plesser's Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.