Plemix Reviews - plemix.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.50/10 56 reviews

Plemix is not a merchant member
Plemix does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Plemix-honest and customer service oriented. i have purchased 3 phones from them and am very satisfied. one have to return which is on its way and they have not given me headache to refund and replace for another phone. I will write another positive review once they give me a replacement phone. but so far i can say they are excellent. I am in the US and they are in HK and yet i receive it two days as promissed.

in two days i received my new phone and just like previous times, right on time. excellent excellent service provided by Plemix. Awesome people to work with. i will always buy phones from them.

modified review This review was modified by sunilrchopra on August 10 2012 09:31:00 AM

"I was very satisfied with the service I received. My product was delivered in record time. The price was reasonable compared to other sites. I am previous customer and I had no reservation returning to Plemix. I will do business with then in the future."

"Placed order 4 days ago, still pending, no email, don't answer phone, never available on chat, don't answer emails. Ridiculous. Stay away."

"OMG. Do NOT use this site. Please save yourself a headache. If you want to use Plemix please do ONE thing... I ask you ONE thing.

Try to get in contact with them, either through:

1) Online Chat Support - Oh sorry, never around, I tried for 4 days straight.

2) Email: Sales@Plemix.com - Oh sorry, no reply EVER. They promise within 24 hours. I waiting over 5 days and NO response.

3) Telephone: Great, they have 100 number to call: North America

61-390018601

Mon-Fri 2am-7pm Sydney

United Kingdom
0-800-680-0686
Mon-Fri 5pm-9am - Oh sorry, they don't answer the phone EVER. I tried for 4 days to call on EVERY number. WTF.

Please, try to contact them just 1 way before you order. That isn't too much to ask is it?

If you have a problem with your order you will get NO response EVER.

Still want their amazing price? I suggest looking harder, you will find it out there for the same or cheaper.

"Truly fast and awesome! I bought a Samsung Galaxy S white 8GB from them on March 8 around 1am sydney time and I chose the 3-5 business day shipping. I got the phone within 3 days! That's really fast for me! They even included a plug adapter converter since they saw my order was to be shipped to Australia! I'll definitely buy from them again!"

"Second time I bought a phone online(first time from Plemix). I seriously got it in a few days after confirmation(of my credit card). They also provided great customer service(i accidentally ordered two screen protectors and they gave me a refund right away). The phone itself is just lovely :)"

"The whole Service from Plemix team was wonderful. Particularly and in extense through the chat support from Samantha. Everything not only clear but consistent and with quick responses. I wrant that is not the last time that I purchase from you. "

"I ordered from Plemix because they had good pricing and good reviews from this site. This is very important when choosing an online retailer. I must say that I've never had better communication with any company, regardless of where they were, and this company is half way round the world. We had several communications, once because we had to change color of the phone that I ordered. It doesn't matter where the merchant is, as long as they are dedicated to giving great service. I would rather deal with a great merchant that is far away who uses FedEX expedited shipping than a US merchant that uses parcel post in the US. I don't write a lot of reviews but they certainly deserve the time it takes to write this one. So, from my experience, I can recommend buying from this company and I will certainly do so in the future."

Rating 8/104/5

"I've ordered a Nokia N97 mini from plemix.com, and although I paid the express shipping fee (1-2 days delivery), I'm still waiting for my new phone 4 days after I made the payment online.

*The customer service is good although I'd prefer that I'd be able to call plemix directly - not wait for an email reply.
*The live chat option is great - when someone on the plemix end is available.

$600 later, I hope that I've made the right choice. Next time I'll check out reviews; research the product so I'll be able to recognise a fake; and discuss in detail with the seller the delivery times.

Hopefully this week my phone will arrive, and once I've checked verification with http://www.numberingplans.com, I'll update this review :-)

UPDATE - 9 JUNE 2010:

Thank you Plemix! The phone arrived safely, albeit abit later than what I would've liked but that's something that I should've clarified earlier :-)

The phone is awesome, and the accessories provided are awesome! Many more things than I expected making my purchase worth the worry. The IMEI website confirmed the authenticity of the phone so I'm stoked.

Thank you once again, Plemix. You'll be seeing many more orders from me in the future :-)

M.R.

modified review This review was modified by chocolit on June 09 2010 04:49:25 AM
Moscow, RF

"This is my thirteen order from Plemix.com and it went best as usually!
Items were shipped next day after payment and arrived very fast, secure packaged; goods quality is best and the Customer Service (dearest Becks and Paul) is really outstanding – fast and kind communication and glad to serve any possible requests, responding immediately =)
Absolutely looking forward to do business with Plemix.com again and I would highly recommend Plemix.com as the professional online seller. Thank you once again, dear Plemix!

Update from 13 Oct 2010 - and fourteenth order went best! Thanks, Plemix.com
You're the best :-)

modified review This review was modified by Doria on October 13 2010 07:30:25 PM

"This would be my second time ordering from this site and it is unbelievably amazing. Items are well priced and quite cheap for a great unlocked phone. The item was well packaged and always delivered on time. Even though I didn't pay for express delivery (1-2 days delivery), my item still arrived in 2 days and I was quite pleased with their service. Quality of the phone is exactly what you would find at your local carrier but the benefit of this place is that the phones are unlocked for an ease of switch to a different carrier and there are no carrier locked bonuses that you would normally have to pay extra for. I plan on continuing purchasing products from this company in the future."

"It was very pleasant transaction with plemix.
The shipping and handling fees were reasonalbe and the shipping time was outstanding. The item came really fast and the item was perfectly match with the description. Very Good!

"Best customer service yet!, took the time to verify that i was the one placing the order, and even called to make sure i received it on time.I'm really satisfied with my order , thanks again Plemix. Great customer service."

"I Purchased Nokia 2630 And Nikia 2730 Classic it's Was Very cool and Nice Phone.. the price is Cheaper Than Other I Knewed Also Service Good And Shipping Fast,Everything Was Great On Plemix"

"i purchased the LG GD900 Crystal phone in black from Plemix. They had great customer support and responded immediately to the questions i had. The delivery was also very fast, i received my item in 2 days. The only thing that i wish that the plemix website had was the different colors of the phones. When i bought mine, i didnt know only the front soft keys were the difference. If there were more pictures for reference that would be great. but other than that i couldnt have asked for more!"