"Do not buy from this company. I was a first time buyer and will never buy from them again. Customer Service is rude and argumentative. I received product I had purchased in defective containers. When I called the company they informed me that they would send replacements at no charge. One of the replacements received was more defective than the initial purchase. When I called the company, I was told that the replacements were not at no charge and that they would send FedEx to pick them up or I could purchase the additional containers. FedEx arrived 2 days later without notification to retrieve the products. I was also told that I would receive a replacement container and lid with a tool needed to open the container. That has not been received. There are numerous companies that sell the same products that do not require the purchase of an additional tool. Read reviews before you purchase and do not buy from this company."

modified review This review was modified by ddnewark on January 18 2014 10:42:58 AM

"I purchased a vacuum sealer from them and the staff was very helpful as it was my 1st one. They went overboard to help me. After receiving the product I was extremely satisfied with it. It worked awesome. I use it for my business an needed a workhorse. People and product were great. Thanks so much Cindy and to the rest. Troy Terrebonne"

modified review This review was modified by captt on September 26 2013 11:52:44 AM

"I ordered a grain grinder to grind sprouse it turns out it only grinds certain grains like rice so thes prouse would not fit into the feeder it would just jam.I called pleasant hill grain and found the proper machine when I asked to return it and pay more for the proper machine they told me in the manual it says certain grinds to be used for the machine and the sprouse is not proper so they could not accept a trade in or return. I am very angry with these people because i just waisted 229.99 all they have to do is trade it in the machine is still brand new. These people are crooked thieves and only want your money, they do not care about their customers. Do not purchase anything from these thieves."

modified review This review was modified by jamyhaynen on May 13 2013 02:19:10 PM

"Make sure you know what you want and don't expect expert advice from this company. Not an ethical company. sold me an $800.00 printer/scale for USDA use and after trying months to figure out how to get info on the scale unsuccessfully called them about the issue in which they stated they didn't know and suggested for me to call the company that builds it. I did only to find out that it is not for the use they claimed it would do and I called pleasant hill back and they said they would take it back but give me a $300.00 credit on something else. this is the second time this company did this one with a so called professional knife sharpener that ruined good kitchen knives. they were nice in purchasing but were rude and didn't back up what they didn't know in the first place. second strike there will not be a third I will never have anything to do with this company again."

modified review This review was modified by Barnfly on May 08 2013 07:23:21 AM

"I ordered a KoMo classic grain mill. The mill didn't grind the jasmine & basmati rice as expected and it took 3-4 grindings to get fine flour. If grinding was performed at medium-coarse setting, rice was cracked, at best. I even sent rice sample for them to test. Regardless, when I contacted Pleasant Hill Grain (seller), they stated 3-4 grindings doesn't make the mill defective and hence, they will charge a restocking fee, unless I bought something of equivalent value from them. The only items of equivalent value Pleasant Hill Grain sold were other KoMo grain mills, which all use similar grinding stones/mechanisms. I am having to return an item that I can not use and have paid 10% of the price just to find out that item is not for me. Truly disappointing.

As of 7/4/12, Pleasant Grain Hills contacted me and issued me a full refund (no restocking fee charged). I am pleasantly surprised.

modified review This review was modified by mksoni on July 04 2012 09:28:38 PM

"Product ordered were as advertised and arrived quickly except for shoulder straps for the apple bag that were missing. Customer service was friendly and sent the missing shoulder straps."

"Truely a service oriented company. I ordered an Electrolux DLX mixer. I talked with two reps there, and both went out of their way to make sure I was making an informed purchase."

"I found this place online while shopping for a good icecream maker for my wife for an anniversary gift( she wanted one). Anyhow, they were 50 bucks cheaper than everywhere else that was reputable, and used FedEx for delivery (free). They got the package to my wife within 4 days in time for our anniversary, and it was exactly as advertised. I was very pleased with their service."

Pleasant Hill Grain is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pleasant Hill Grain is not a merchant member
Pleasant Hill Grain does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!