• Play-Asia.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered the MGS legacy collection on the 22nd of September and picked the normal delivery. Said that the delivery will be at my destination on the 6th of October, sounds alright. It was dispatched on the 29th of September and it's already the 7th of October. Weird service, but I'll wait and see if they actually deliver the order."

This review was modified by Newako on October 07 2015 09:19:08 AM

"Very kind and responsive customer service. Purchased a PSN code and got It in seconds. It was my first purchase from the company and really smooth experience."

This review was modified by hemo-memo on October 02 2015 11:32:15 AM

"I've ordered so many times from Play Asia that I have lost count. They always have great prices, shipping is super fast and customer service is top notch!"

"my name is Susumu Yosimine, I made many orders, but one week ago I did order and support written me I was connected with other accounts. I asked how I was connected with these accounts, like same name or other, so play-asia answered to me, it was not name and not explained me anything. Just asked pay via western union or bank transfer, I read here play-asia ask this ways many customers for scam, Play-asia also closed all my other orders, so I have no access to them. Like here write many people I agree play-asia play in dirty games for scam them clients, it is very bad."

"I received my order very fast. Faster than other online retailers I've used so far."

This review was modified by anzjerry on August 10 2015 03:01:57 PM

"shevko_ee, I think they always do it for first time buyer, for next order you will receive problem.
I did one order and order was cancelled, I asked why and play-asia told it was mistake, please place new order, I did new order and new order was processed, but for second order they again cancelled my order, then told that I can pay only via bank transfer or western union like scamers. After I asked why they scam me, they asked my photo ID and picture of my credit card, but my order cancelled, I have no any new order, they wanted received my private info without order, only for use this info for them bad actions, I read about it in google too, play-asia use private info of users.

"As a first time buyer, I ran in some complications because of my virtual Visa card, but thanks to the understanding personal over at the customers service, everything went super smooth. Now, I am playing the only-japanese-released game thanks to Play-Asia's digital currency codes for japanese PSN. Thanks a lot!!!"

"Play-Asia sold me used code ) They so nice scammers. I bought code at 2 Jun, I received code and wanted redeem it, but when I tried redeem code was used, I contacted with itunes support and code was used ONE MONTH before date of my purchase!!! I read this is not an isolated case, other clients had some problem and play-asia not solve these cases. I understood it is big scam. I did charge back for this order, and what you think? Play-asia support write me why I did charge back. I answered to them because code was used, so support write me, I should make cancel charge back and only after that they can check code ) And if they can not check code, they will not refund money to me ) I told I will do charge back for other orders too because they cheated me, so in two months after purchase at 27 Jul they have written to me

We would also like to inform you that our technical team contacted iTunes
for the details.

but already 4 days again no any answer. So I think one year more and they will inform about answer from itunes, for which need just 5 min )
Now I read, they ask bank transfer and western union other clients too? Ha ha ha. Never send money via these ways to them. They only wait this. Some my friends bought from play-asia too, so play-asia have next way of scam, if you will pay via credit card or skrill, they will ask your photo ID and credit card and will ask pay via Verified by Visa or Master 3DSecureCode, but as soon as you will pay via VBV or 3DSecure play-asia again will ask all private info and documents and will call you and again will write, sorry we can not process your order via VBV or 3DSecure, please send to us bank transfer or western union. Play-asia like very much western union because in this case client in any way can not refund money, so so easy scam this client )

"if you want to lose money and nerves, so buy from Play-Asia. They processed my first order, for second order they told send my private info, so they closed my first order too while I will not send my private info to them. They blackmailed me. Now I see that they make so with all clients, they absolutely do not respect their customers. I refused sent my photo ID and my credit card info, so they not wanted refunded money for second order, they kept my money one week, after my many messages they refunded money in 10 Days!!! But they not opened first order, which was paid too. I have not taken code for my first order, so Play-Asia so easy stole my money. They ask Western Union or Bank transfer. If they will ask do same for you, so you should know, that with this way they will just take your money and Never, do you hear? Never will process your order. They will just stole your money, because this way is very easy. Play-Asia have great scammer support Ann, so Ann will so beautiful say about unauthorized payment and fraud, but she will spit on you, on all clients, for her important only take money via Western Union and scam you."

This review was modified by shigunos on July 30 2015 04:21:38 PM

"they are scammer. They will process one order, then they will ask your photo ID, photo of your credit card, they will call you, but after it they will cancel your order. So they will have all your info, they will have information of your credit card and will use it for bad purposes, do not doubt. They are professional scammers. Them support is very bad, first they will ask and promise one, after you will do it, they will do another. They hide behind that they have a high percentage of fraud, but it is only for take your private info. You already sent your documents to Play-Asia? Then wait for trouble. Beware."

This review was modified by Naomi_Hatano on July 27 2015 05:01:52 PM

"This is the worst experience that I've ever had with a company in my life. I also work in the online retail business so I know the ins and outs and their way of handling my situation has only gotten worse and worse. I ordered my item last weekend and got expedited shipping. My item was processed super fast, which was awesome! Or so I thought. I received a phone call from FedEx yesterday claiming that they cannot clear my item through customs because they had no customs form and had no idea what was even in my package. For an international shipper I would assume that they would know that these forms need to be filled out. I attempted to fill out the form myself but the information was beyond my knowledge so I had to have Play-Asia fill it out. I reached out to them attaching the documents that needed to be filled out. I was told, by them, that they would contact FedEx. They then sent me another email saying that I needed to contact FedEx despite me already telling them that FedEx called me first and sent me the documents and then sent those documents to them in my initial email and attached them again. Then I was told in another email that they needed the necessary documents to proceed with resolving my issue and at this point I'm just annoyed because I already sent these to Play-Asia TWICE. Then I was told "We already forwarded this to FedEx". Then in my final email yesterday I was told that they received the documents and sent them to FedEx so I thought cool! it's finally over. NOPE.

This morning I get another call from FedEx telling me that my item is still held up in customs and FedEx told me that they have received nothing from Play-Asia and that they have been waiting for them so that they can send me my order. At this point I am just beyond angry. Despite all of my emails with Play-Asia, they never even tried to resolve it despite claiming multiple times that they either did, or will. I forwarded all of my conversations with Play-Asia to FedEx to show them that I had thought that this issue was resolved. FedEx then reached out to Play-Asia including all of the documents that they needed to fill out as well as our conversations. I was cc'd on the email. I appreciate FedEx's efforts so far. At least they're trying.

I received another email from Play-Asia claiming that they have to wait until FedEx's operating times in Hong Kong to reach out to them. However I told them that FedEx had already emailed them regarding this issue. I have yet to receive a reply.

Who knows what will happen next. I flagged the charge on my card because I am very doubtful that I will get my package.

Play-Asia has been nothing but lie to me and give me the runaround. Not to mention for an E-Commerce company they should know customs forms are absolutely necessary. I did not pay for expedited shipping just to get this headache. These good reviews had me very hopeful but I will never do business with them again.

"Really good service. They have a great customer support with fast and efficient responses. PlayAsia also quickly sends their products, and with paypal it's even faster."

This review was modified by RukasuSama on July 15 2015 06:07:39 AM

"Had a technical issue eith my digital purchase. Solved instantly with 5 min response"

"Very good service to costumer, but the shipping options will be more."

"Terrible service!! I just purchased PSN Card from them but they don't send code to me and ask me to send many Personal Information like copy of my credit card (front & back), passport, driving license, photo ID etc.

I paid through Paypal and hope that the transaction will be smooth but no, They treat a good customer like a theft. I contact Paypal and Paypal representative call me ask me NOT to send any personal information to this merchant.

Paypal ask me to open dispute case if Play-Asia.com still not send item to me but actually I would like to buy other items from them in future so I scare they will ban my account and I cannot purchase anything again. I would like to do a good business with them but their management is so terrible.

If you have a choice, I suggest you go to buy product from other website, Not this one. Don't think you will okay with no problem because I think like this before, I have read many complaints about Play-Asia.com service and about privacy but I'm confidence that it will not happen to me because I'm sure I'm a good customer but now it's already happend, So sad.

I come to this site because I google "Play-Asia.com review" I'm no wonder that I found many complaint here.

In my country many people stop buying things from Play-Asia.com some time ago not because all terrible service but product price of many items doesn't cheap anymore. The price is similar to local website store now. Also no need to pay EXTRA Import TAX + shipping (shipping not free anymore)

So if you want to buy

- PSN Card (code) or other game network you can buy it on Amazon.com if you're outside US, just use some US billing address and you can get code immediately in your Amazon account panel.

- for Games I can buy all on website in my country now, the price is comparative. No need to pay extra so it's cheaper

- for console or other things you can find it on Amazon or eBay, find trusted seller, some of them ship from Japan directly

You have the choice, Don't waste your time and money on Play-Asia.com, I warn you

This review was modified by PS4Gamer on July 06 2015 12:09:17 AM

Share Play-Asia.com's store rating

Play-Asia.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Play-Asia.com is not a merchant member
Play-Asia.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!