• Contact: cs@play-asia.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10

What is this?

"This online store is a very dedicated and competent one. They have a very informative and efficient costumer service ready to answer your questions and end your doubts. They're on a different clock fuse so probably you're only going to speak or have an aswer once in a day, but if you stay up late you probably will be able to have more answers directly. This not even mencioning the excellent prices, weekly deals, and ocasional promotions. The shipping was okay, arrived at my country 2 weeks after the payment confirmation, and in perfect condition. Overall a nice and trusty webstore."

"I ordered X Box game for my Kid from Play Asia in Oct 14 and even after one month it had not arrived. After keep following it up , Customer Service team replied back that it may be lost. But I was glad that they accepted my request for replacement / crediting money. The package was re shipped and finally after Two and Half month , I received it.
I must appreciate the quick response I got every time from Customer Service Ms Emma. Due to positive response , I had forgotten the agony of delayed / lost shipment. Must appreciate the Customer service personals doing a Good job!.

"Very helpful and fast costumer service, other services I've used in the past took days to get answers at play-asia.com it only took an hour each time.

I only bough online codes from them so I can't account for the shipping process but I've heard great almost exclusively good things.

Being able to pay with pre-paid Mastercards is a big plus since I'm paranoid about getting my info stolen. I had a little trouble with my payment in the beginning but it was an easy fix.

I wholeheartedly recommend Play-asia.com to anyone who want to import games or just get online codes for regions they don't have access to.

"I ordered Biohazard HD and it was delivered promptly despite it being the christmas period. Unfortunatly the package was stolen before I could get home and while it later turned up Play-Asia customer support were extremely helpful and looked into it very quickly."

"Great seller, i ordered the physical version of Biohazard HD Remaster at the lowest price i could find WITH FREE SHIPPING to Italy. It arrived in time. Great packaging, great service, great prices. What could you ask more? 5/5"

"I been buying from them for a year now and they are the best
plus great customer service.

Keep it up play asia!

"i've just bought "2" $50 psn usa cards, i received one code by email but the other one was not sent to me.They said there was not enough founds in my credit card.I checked and for my surprise they charged me 3 times ! .... so at the end i paid for 3 cards and just receive one! they just put me on hold and never resolve anything... "

"Had some issues processing payment because of my bank, within 60 secs of contacting PlayAsia's customer support the problem was resolved. Great company to deal with in general, will be doing plenty of business with them in future. The only importer I use!"

"They are cheaters, never buy on this website. I placed an order which the website showed in stock, but after placing the order they told the item was out of stock and they would not give me the refund because they have "After bought, not refund" policy... I paid $93 for their fault!!! or it might just be a fraud. Never buy on this web."

"Unbelievable, how quick the shipping was :) Estimated to arrive at the end of the year, now already unboxed and played yesterday. The customer service was very nice and responded fast. I highly recommend buying and ordering here! ;) How can a customer be more satisfied, than by the good prices, lightspeed shipping and good customer service? rhethorical question ;)
Thumbs up & big like!

"Excellent service, very cheap with reliable customer support."

"This is my second time ordering from PlayAsia; my first order went through without a hitch, and I got my items in 4 days! With my second order, I had made a mistake (accidently put the wrong item in my order) so, I contacted customer service; they changed my order to the correct item and got back to me in 6 minutes!! Fast and fantastic customer service = definitely ordering from them again in the future."

"ok so I placed two orders on Tuesday my time and it is now Friday and my order has still not been processed and customer service is just awful they only reply once a day and nothing gets solved they are asking me to verifty my card which I have been doing for three days I keep showing them everything they need to know but nothing still gets done I was hoping to get the dragon quest ps4 by Christmas but that looks like it will not happen I am very disappointed. it has now been 7 days since I ordered and still nothing."

"For me, Play-Asia is the best site to buy games. I'm from Mexico, and I have been buying here for at least 2 years. The free shipping option arrives from 1 to 2 months after been sent, that been said, every order has arrived, and the only one that didn't, I told them, and they quickly sent me a replacement. Appart from being a site with the good prices and the best promotions, they have and excellent customer service."

"I have ordered a few games in this page, and I had no problems with them. I'm from Mexico, and usually takes about 3-4 weeks since I place an order to get the order at my place. But the last order I made, I don't know why but It took 10 weeks to get delivered! ; but after all this time, it arrived well. "

Play-Asia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Play-Asia.com is a merchant member
Play-Asia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.