Play-Asia.com Reviews - play-asia.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.33/10 460 reviews

Play-Asia.com is a merchant member
Play-Asia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

Freemaxwolf's Avatar
Turin, Italy

"I have already served several months in this great webshop and I have nothing negative to report. Comfortable in payment, great in the shipping carton and customer service."

"Incredibly fast processing and shipping, and wonderful customer service."

"I thought my item got lost because it took too long but their support service was very nice and offered me a solution to my problem but fortunately my item arrived in the end. They were very helpful and honest. I'll keep buying from play-asia in the future."

"Tried to scam me out of my card info after i paid with paypal. Dont fall for it...play asia sucks"

"no doubt play-asia is the finest online store compared to other local stores in southeast asia. great service, reasonable pricetag, fast shipping which is enough said to make their customers happy to shop once again."

Rating 8/104/5

"at first I was afraid to buy. and more to honk kong but in the end everything went very well. took a while to deliver the game. but the customer care service was very professional and calm all my dudas.al end I'm happy with my game at a good price and have gained a new customer for the future"

modified review This review was modified by harko69 on August 23 2013 07:05:53 AM

"Waste of time and money, ordered a game upon release it was still marked as pre-order, then 2 days after release I was told that they were unable to obtain the game I had already paid for and would I like to swap it for a lesser version, totally unprofessional. I will never be shopping with them again."

modified review This review was modified by IHATEPLAYASIA on August 23 2013 05:10:17 AM

"got it within ten days to india.
chose free shipping but registered.

modified review This review was modified by mathew3184 on August 19 2013 11:01:12 PM

"Very helpful, know their products, were able to answer my question about a certain film. Pleasant and easy to deal with. If I were to give a numerical score, definitely a 10 out of 10. Thank you."

modified review This review was modified by johncpickens on August 14 2013 08:12:09 PM

"The Play-asia is the store for anyone who is gamer. Several games and consoles. Specials excelent with affordable prices, and easy site to navigate, now always have games to play."

modified review This review was modified by Clebio on August 12 2013 04:35:28 AM

"Great service, answered all my questions quickly and I received the product as informed.

Glad to feel that there is a well-prepared team to receive the customers.

Whishing all sucess.

modified review This review was modified by MathPaiva on August 11 2013 08:48:00 PM

"very Good quality and easy to purchase...the service are excellent..and the help desk are really helpful went ever i have any question...its my 1st purchasing and i wouldn't hesitate the next...thank you play-asia.com"

modified review This review was modified by rayzol85 on August 07 2013 05:45:22 AM

"Great eshop, very nice costumer service and they give extra details in some products, have many discounts, a must for gamers and asian products."

modified review This review was modified by migueru on August 01 2013 08:24:29 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"good store.

there Is trying to solve the problem and kind.

If problems occur With support for attempts to solve

i Impressed

i will use here agin

modified review This review was modified by dkwlslsl on July 30 2013 06:50:05 AM

"Great service as always. The best place to buy games!"

modified review This review was modified by fareis on July 29 2013 07:01:58 AM