• Contact: cs@play-asia.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10

What is this?

"Very fast and helpful customer service, even on the weekend! Also great weekly sales!"

"What more can I say about this great store? It isn't just the prices and variety of items, but the way they treat their customers that makes them one of the, if not the, best in business.
I personally recommend them dearly for close friends and whoever else I can.

"Never had a problem with play-asia.com. Always very attentive and with the best prices ever! Thank you play-asia for everything!"

"Well, aside of some little shipping problem, PlayAsia tried to help me and gave me a great help. It's really a good store with gentle staff. I recommend it."

"I live in Brazil and takes longer than 90 days to arrive, but arrive !!

totally recommend

"Very customer oriented and friendly. Best place to buy a variety of games online. I recommend play-asia.com to all gamers who buy their games online. You won't find any better site =) Its just awesome =)"

"Excellent shopping experience, always very attentive and very fast to answer questions, recommended 100%."

"It's been 7-8 years i've been ordering with this site, their pricing (except for those limited items) and service are that good ! It wasn't perfect every time but it's trustworthy and reliable."

"I bought a game code at play-asia.com at a great price. Unfortunately, the code didn't work. The client support was very nice and informed me all the way. I finally asked for a refund. Not only did they give me a coupon, but they also give me the game code for free once their supplier give them viable codes.
It's the first time I saw such dedication to the costumer in a long time.
I totally recommend them!

"I bought a prepaid card for Nintendo's Eshop to gift the code to a friend. I impatiently sent an email to customer support on a Friday evening Eastern Standard Time (Saturday in Hong Kong Time). Despite customer services hours listed as Mon-Fri on the site, I received a quick response anyway, and got the code out to my friend. I'm pretty impressed and would recommend Play-Asia for any prepaid card for any digital console shop. They even have JP PSN codes."

"(Gamer Best Friend!)

I had bought quite a number purchases from play-asia.com from 2011 till now, the customer support team is good.

As my recent order which am unable to redeemed a USA PSN network card $20 on my digital purchase, so i wrote in to play-asia customer service and took about 1 day for them to verify my account and solve my issue quick!

Thanks play-asia.com (Am a happy customer from Singapore! Keeps up the good work!)

"PSN 20$ 'the code has been used'

VERY POOR

"In my opinion, Play-Asia is the best website selling video games. Japanese, US and Asian version can be found here. I trust Play-Asia because once I make any order, I always receive my games. The staffs provide great solutions and have nice communication. One thing that lets me down is that game price goes up than in the past. However, all in all, I would recommend your site to my friends."

"I have ordered lots of games and never had a problem"

"I would recommend Play-Asia to everyone looking for certain Asian items. The prices are great (especially combined with free shipping!) and the customer service is amazing. Always eager to help and help fast! All I will say is see you next time :)!"

Play-Asia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Play-Asia.com is a merchant member
Play-Asia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.