• Contact: cs@play-asia.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"I Shopping alot from Play-Asia.

There Customer service is good and very helpful.

The good thing about Play-Asia is there shipping options. they have several couriers/carriers for offer. i always chose EMS (with tracking #) because its cheap and awesome. getting packages within hardly 5 days. they have wonderful collection of Games. and average collection of movies in Blu-Ray.

The bad thing about Play-Asia is that they dont carry Korean (version) movies in Blu-Ray. if they carry then i surely buy from them. but in the meantime i buy from eBay sellers (they are also good). but i hope Play-Asia put Korean version Blu-Rays in there stock soon!

"Great selection of products at competitive prices. Sometimes items are a bit expensive, but in general they are fair. Shipping prices are OK.

Only problem is the shipping time - it can take up to 2 months until I receive the stuff I ordered, which is a lot of time... I hope they improve soon.

I still like them and recommend you give them a shot.

"My package came in excellent condition and rather fast! "

"The site's selection is excellent and prices for non-US systems and games have the expected reasonable markup where not yet available in the US. Where my experience really shined was in the handling and shipping. My order was invoiced and shipped within hours of payment and had arrived less than 24 hrs later. If future service approaches anywhere near this level of performance, I'll be doing business with Play-Asia for my gaming needs for the forseeable future."

"The most friendly and fast place to shop in the world or entire universe..the best!!"

"A special edition game I had preordered was reported out of stock 2 weeks after the game's release. PlayAsia reported they tried to find stock elsewhere, which is great, but customer service were not open to questions and no genuine apology or recompense was offered other than to switch to the standard game at full price.

A useful but unreliable service.

"I have heard good things about Play-Asia from a few friends. They never had any problems with their orders, and the staff is very good in assisting them with concerns and questions.

Last night, it was my first time to order from them. I bought a $50 digital code for the Nintendo eCash shop. I promptly received the code, and they were very prompt and polite with my inquiries and concerns.

Will definitely order more from them soon!

"Love this shop! Customer service, selectivity and shipping options are awesome! A bit on the expensive side, though."

"I've heard about play-asia from fellow gamers and decided to give them a shot. As a first time experience, I couldn't be happier. My item arrived earlier than expected (12 business days) and was packed very well. I look forward to purchasing from Play-Asia again."

"Genial! Se recomienda ampliamente!
I got questions answered very fast, the products are wide variety, original, and liked the grocery!
Automatic currency conversions very nice for shopping.
Send to almost every country, and makes me posible to have products from Asia.
Gad Garcia from Mexico.

"Fantastic service. Reply very quickly. They always let me know about price drops and refund the amount before a games released if I pre-order early. Have managed to fix an incorrect PSN card very quickly and are always helpful and friendly.

I can highly recommend them. I shop from Australia and prefer buying from them over retail here.

"Pre ordered a game but when I received the game, there is no pre-order presents. One of the reason I bought this game was the presents! And the custom service has no efficiency!"

"A great company that besides that are far away from where I live, they always delivered.

Marvin.

"Horrible customer service.

1- first order, digital code saying it would come straight, nope it didn't, so after 2 days I asked them where is the code, they answer back, oh we don't have it it will be available next week. -> Not letting your client knows about delay is very poor customer service.
2 - one week later I ask the same order - got en email 20 minutes after, there is an issue with your order we need to authentify your order. I used the exact same card and ordered the same thing, same everything!
Then I get an email asking to confirm my Number, and saying they couldnt connect. I'm like this is my number.

They come back, we tried but could not connect. No way I had full signal the entire time, they ARE just TOO LAZY to call in English, or too scared. So they just make up the broken connection for their inability to pick up the phone and call.
I then got another email asking for scan of my card and passport etc... lol - who do you think I am to provide this information. So I gently told them to get lost and give me my money back, oh yeah because they charged me the money but they want me to verify my card? Makes total sense right?

so that's 2 experience with them and 2 bad ones, lost a client. Bye

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-28-2014

Play-Asia.com, Play-Asia.com rep has responded

“Dear Pluplut,

First, we apologize if there was any delay in sending you the codes. The first order for the code was not in stock at the beginning. For the second order, we need to verify further the transaction. Please kindly understand that we are doing this for security purposes only.

In the future, it would be convenient if you will pay under the Verified by Visa program so that your order will be processed and the code will be sent immediately.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused an we at Play-Asia.com is still looking forward to hear from you again.”

"It almost took 6 weeks for me to receive the game with free shipping option, so it's probably better to use registered air mail. But the customer service is good and they were willing to compensate if the order was really lost."

Play-Asia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Play-Asia.com is a merchant member
Play-Asia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.