• Play-Asia.com Play-Asia.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Awesome prices and shipping options. Good stock. Awesome costumer service.
I highly recommend them and I will buy again. They did ship my item within a couple of days but it took long to arrive. Not their fault of course the courriers took long.

"Awesome online shop and a great customer service to boot. I was happy about the price and the fact that the delivery was fast. "

"Where do I begin with this train wreck of an order! On March 2, 2015 I placed a pre-order on Yakuza Zero. I used my debit card to make this order, later on I check my bank statement and it had Play-Asia under pending. I wasn't worried since the site said you might see a charge in pending but nothing would be taken, this was true and I'm only telling you this for the next part pissed me off.

So March 12, 2015 the game was to be released I got a few emails form Play-Asia read all of them nothing said my card got rejected nor did the title of the emails said action required , so two days pass and I randomly check Play-Asia's site (on a weekend) and found out my card got rejected for some odd reason. The reason that was given was it was expired, but sadly this was not the case nor was it due to an error on my part as I saw activity on March 2, 2015 that would indicate everything was good. This is when I got on the horn with Play-Aisa's Customer Support.

I will say my first message to them wasn't that explanatory, Honestly it was driven out of anger, but reasonably so. Let me remind you that there was no email to tell me about the rejected card. It sat there for two day, I also realized its a weekend and now need to wait till Monday, so that four days of time waste that was not the fault of my own. After I sent that beautiful crafted (Sarcasm) Massage. I got a reply to the message apologizing for my inconvenience. At this moment apologizing means nothing I asked them to fix this.

After a few emails and even a video since I do youtube videos trying to explain what happened I even told them how to fix it. But I would say this review is more descriptive sadly at the time I didn't know how to articulate the words about the pending card charge on my bank which is damning evidence that they messed up. (what would they call that fake charge?) So basically they did nothing to fix the issue other then give me an Play-Asia lanyard and Order of 1986 luggage tag. When all I wanted was the delay to be compensated by upgrading my shipment nothing more and nothing less. Not only was it four days late on there end it took an extra day to get over here.

After this I will not be doing anymore business with them and will urge others to do the same. I also asked technical support to remove my account from Play-Asia with them as I'm ashamed that I did any business with them in the past. If Play Asia reads this, Order#36545982 and don't forget it.

"If you want to buy digital Nintendo eshop, PSN, Itunes, Xbox Live and Google Play codes don't look any further! Fast, easy and reliable. Outstanding customer service."

"I buy games from Play-asia quite often. I buy mostly in offers and deals. The shipping price is affordable and the items always arrive in time. When an item is late the support is happy to help. When you buy something you get a coupon code for additional discount. I like them."

"Not only did they have a nice selection of items but, you can even make the site show only those that have a discount, which was really nice. The process of finding the items and buying them couldn't have been easier. The customer support is also quick and very polite. I would gladly buy from them again."

"Saw a code for a game on this site for a great price. Bought the code and received it instantly and applied to my account with no problems whatsoever. Will definitely come back to see if they have sales on any other games."

"Great people.

Had to send them some photos of my info with some of the info blacked out, took some time to actually get everything processed, but their customer support got to me as soon as they could.

I recommend using PayPal along with Verify by Visa, otherwise your order may be delayed due to security purchases.

I will say that even though i had to go through the process of emailing them photos, they got it to me within 12 hours.

Normally, it's nearly instant. Will use them again 10/10

"90% of my games buy from Play-asia Because I always have good service and good support."

"I'm from Germany and bought an australian new 3DS XL from Play-Asia. Delivery time was very fast. Unluckily the unit had a defect speaker. The very nice customer support replaced the whole unit and I just got a brand new one! Thanks!!"

"Great games.
Great price.
Great packaging.
Fast Shipping.
Reliable service.

I like it very much , Thumbs up

"The products is exactly the same as the display. Unfortunately the products is limited in variance and too much out of stock for many great products"

"I used play-asia.com a few years ago to purchase anime games from japan, a few ds games based on the shugo chara series. The service was good back then, it took about 2 weeks for the games to arrive.

Because they have so many rare games on offer, I recently decided to see if they had a 3ds game on offer that was completely sold out everywhere else (a horse game called horses 3d, me being in to my old horse pc games I thought that this would be a substitute for that, but in handheld form).
It said it was in stock, that they had it in my region, so I proceeded to purchase this horse game, with express shipping as I really wanted to play it soon. Unfortunately, play-asia emailed me about 4-5 days later saying the game was completely sold out, and they offered for me to choose a different game, paying no extra fees or anything. I thought I really wanted to play Animal Crossing New Leaf, as I had to sell my old copy for money, but deeply regretted it after.

The thing was, I checked on animal crossing 3ds (EU version) and it was listed as 'out of stock'. Would I be able to get my game, or would I be dissapointed once again, would they 'accidentally' send me a US version just to compromise?

I'm happy to say that they sent me a copy of the EU version, sent it through fedex so I could track my parcel, and it arrived 3 days later. I put the cartridge in my 3ds and lo and behold, it was the EU version.

-got straight back to me after I sent my email
- apologetic
- good service
-fast delivery (considering it was was coming from HK to the UK)

"I ordered a PS Vita game from Play-Asia (One Piece: Unlimited Red) and I was promised 3 weeks to 5 weeks. However, amazingly the product got delivered in less than 3 weeks. The packaging was well done and condition of the product was great. I contacted the customer support from time to time to know about the order details like Tracking number and various details regarding ETA. They were very cordial and polite and helped whenever I asked them to. Also, whether you order the product by Air Mail or Fed-Ex the only difference will be the time of delivery. Play-Asia doesn't bias between the modes of transport and they treat all their orders with equal care.
I will certainly recommend this site to people who likes playing PS games as it has loads and at reasonable prices. For ex: One piece game on Play-Asia cost me Rs 3000 on Play-Asia including shipping charges while it was priced at Rs 4500 here in India and was only a limited offer sale.
So, thank you Play-Asia for your great service.

"Very good customer support, mint item, takes a lot of time to ship though."

Share Play-Asia.com's store rating

Play-Asia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Play-Asia.com is a merchant member
Play-Asia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.