• Contact: cs@play-asia.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10

What is this?

"Hi All, this is my 1st time bought and I am extremely satisfied with the service give by Play-Asia. I place my order around noon and my item (MayFlash DolphinBar) was ship out on the same day. Only after 3 days I have receive the item and it work great!! Will buy again from this excellent shop again!"

"PlayAsia is an amazing site to get import games, consoles and music CDs. They have very good prices for their products and with shipping included, it's sometimes cheaper to buy from them than to buy locally here in Mexico. I highly recommend them although Free Shipping took almost 2 months to get to my house. Always go with courier, even if it's a little more expensive."

"I buy in Play-Asia for six years and even did not thought that it could end like this. Somewhere in 2011 - 2012 they began selling many games with a big discounts, probably because of the new suppliers, but also from that time they began to occasionally send a defective items. Parcels arrives in good condition as usual, unopened and undamaged, but one of several games can be damaged or repacked (non original factory sealed). I usually placed orders every month, it happened only 1-3 times per year. This is very annoying, but anyway they have replaced such items without additional cost for return. A month ago I again received a parcel with a few games and one of them was in a bad condition, so I contacted customer service as before. I did it many times, but it was so hard for the first time. The new person is quite ... uncomprehending, she even does not remember what happened a few days ago, need to explain it from the very beginning again and again. I spent 3 weeks and everything is useless, most of my questions were simply ignored. The current policy of Play-Asia that they can't control what they receive from suppliers, also they can't control what they send to clients. So they are completely irresponsible for what they sell now. If you worry about the quality and condition of the products, Play-Asia is a bad choice for today, because they even so easily can kick a regular customer who has spent thousands of dollars in their shop..."

"Play-asia.com is one of my main sellers for video games.

For starters, they have a wide variety of games and consoles with more than one region version ( they have games for multiple regions for you to choose ) and this includes reedemable codes for points and games.

The prices are fairly fitting with multiple shipping options to choose from. One of the many good things is that play-asia.com doesn't charge you for pre orders until they are shipped which is a key element for me to choose them over others.

The costumer service is extremely good and handled my questions very quickly and efficiently.

Button line is, don't have a second thought if you are considering to make a transaction with the site.

"I Shopping alot from Play-Asia.

There Customer service is good and very helpful.

The good thing about Play-Asia is there shipping options. they have several couriers/carriers for offer. i always chose EMS (with tracking #) because its cheap and awesome. getting packages within hardly 5 days. they have wonderful collection of Games. and average collection of movies in Blu-Ray.

The bad thing about Play-Asia is that they dont carry Korean (version) movies in Blu-Ray. if they carry then i surely buy from them. but in the meantime i buy from eBay sellers (they are also good). but i hope Play-Asia put Korean version Blu-Rays in there stock soon!

"Great selection of products at competitive prices. Sometimes items are a bit expensive, but in general they are fair. Shipping prices are OK.

Only problem is the shipping time - it can take up to 2 months until I receive the stuff I ordered, which is a lot of time... I hope they improve soon.

I still like them and recommend you give them a shot.

"My package came in excellent condition and rather fast! "

"The site's selection is excellent and prices for non-US systems and games have the expected reasonable markup where not yet available in the US. Where my experience really shined was in the handling and shipping. My order was invoiced and shipped within hours of payment and had arrived less than 24 hrs later. If future service approaches anywhere near this level of performance, I'll be doing business with Play-Asia for my gaming needs for the forseeable future."

"The most friendly and fast place to shop in the world or entire universe..the best!!"

"A special edition game I had preordered was reported out of stock 2 weeks after the game's release. PlayAsia reported they tried to find stock elsewhere, which is great, but customer service were not open to questions and no genuine apology or recompense was offered other than to switch to the standard game at full price.

A useful but unreliable service.

"I have heard good things about Play-Asia from a few friends. They never had any problems with their orders, and the staff is very good in assisting them with concerns and questions.

Last night, it was my first time to order from them. I bought a $50 digital code for the Nintendo eCash shop. I promptly received the code, and they were very prompt and polite with my inquiries and concerns.

Will definitely order more from them soon!

"Love this shop! Customer service, selectivity and shipping options are awesome! A bit on the expensive side, though."

"I've heard about play-asia from fellow gamers and decided to give them a shot. As a first time experience, I couldn't be happier. My item arrived earlier than expected (12 business days) and was packed very well. I look forward to purchasing from Play-Asia again."

"Genial! Se recomienda ampliamente!
I got questions answered very fast, the products are wide variety, original, and liked the grocery!
Automatic currency conversions very nice for shopping.
Send to almost every country, and makes me posible to have products from Asia.
Gad Garcia from Mexico.

"Fantastic service. Reply very quickly. They always let me know about price drops and refund the amount before a games released if I pre-order early. Have managed to fix an incorrect PSN card very quickly and are always helpful and friendly.

I can highly recommend them. I shop from Australia and prefer buying from them over retail here.

Play-Asia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Play-Asia.com is a merchant member
Play-Asia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.