• Contact: cs@play-asia.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

What is this?

"I have ordered a few games in this page, and I had no problems with them. I'm from Mexico, and usually takes about 3-4 weeks since I place an order to get the order at my place. But the last order I made, I don't know why but It took 10 weeks to get delivered! ; but after all this time, it arrived well. "

"Really fast customer service. When I asked a question, I had a response in less than 5 minutes. Also my issue was taken care of in no time."

"I've ordered game on Sep 23, 2014.
but now (Dec 12, 2014) not yet receive game.
I try to contact customer support many time.

At the last contact,
I send email for get current investigation progress / result,
but no any response from customer support.

What should I do next?
How I can get my money back?

This is contact email ’s log (I've censored my email address) :

################ Date 2014-12-09 ################

Dear Sir,

How about investigation result for my package?
It's 4 weeks ago, since your last reply email.
It's no sign to receive any result from you.

################ Date 2014-11-10 ################

Dear Chanon,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

As for your concern, there is no response yet coming from the post office.
The investigation regarding your package is still on going. Please kindly
understand that the process usually takes 3-4 weeks. As soon as we receive
the result we will immediately inform you. We kindly ask for your patience
in the meantime.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

################ Date 2014-11-10 ################

Dear Sheena,

It's 6 week ago (1.5 month), it still no sign of my package.
please kindly check for me.

################ Date 2014-10-29 ################

Dear Chanon,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

Can you please wait one more week. And if the package still don't arrive
please kindly contact us again.

We apologize if that is a long time to wait, but in our experience with
the postal service it can sometimes take that long. Your order was shipped
by economy airmail. It is the least expensive shipping method. We must say
that it is in the last priority in handling by the post office. The
delivery is often delay due to different reasons.

Once the item leaves our warehouse it is in the hands of the post office or
courier to deliver. Customs can take up even longer days to process and
clear packages. Please understand that we have no jurisdiction over
Customs. Once processed by Customs, packages will be released for
delivery.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

################ Date 2014-10-29 ################

It's 4 week ago (1 month),
there still no sign of my package.
please help me for checking.

################ Date 2014-10-22 ################

Dear Chanon,

Since some delivery really takes time to arrive due to some possible
delays. We would suggest you to wait for 2 more weeks. I believe that your
package is still in transit on the way to your country. And if until the
given period and there still no sign of your package. You may contact us
again and we will help you inquire at the post office.

We kindly ask for your patience in the meantime and sorry for the
inconvenience this might have caused you.

################ Date 2014-10-22 ################

regard about my order #34595522

I have not received game 'FIFA 15'.

Are you already send this game to me?orCan you check for me, what's problem
with my order?

Thank you.

Best regards,Chanon

"Fantastic service! Received my item well-packaged two days after my order/payment and I live in Germany! Unbelievable!! Fair prices and shipping costs, excellent customer service all around! Thank you very much and I will definitely order here again! Highly recommended shop!! "

"Very pleased with this shop. My order was shipped on the same day I left payment. It was securely packaged and every item was the way I expected it to be (undamaged & new). Their prices are great - even amazon can't compare to them and their customer service is really helpful. "

"Amazing company. Ive ordered(on Friday) New 3DS XL and it arrived(Monday) in 3 days to UK!
I highly recommend this Shop.
One very happy customer, thank you very much!!!

"Been a customer of play-asia for a few years now and until now i'm still happy, extremely happy infact, with their service. Games come with daily and weekly discounts, and more often than not sometimes i see nearly all games get a price cut. It's cheaper (and sometimes way cheaper) than the ones i can get locally. My customer service experiences were awesome. Friendly, went out of their way to get the exact info i needed from suppliers, and fast. Oh and they don't sell only games but all kinds of things game related too. CDs, BDs, apparels, artbooks etc. All in all it's awesome, at least for me. "

"Great services they provide to ensure the product goes well and delivered with speed. Very happy with the service thank you :)"

"So for anyone out there placing a pre-order, look elsewhere! Odds are they won't receive the item and for thise of us that payed through PayPal, get ready for insult #2.
They refund your money, but take a 2.9% fee.

Save yourself the hassle and potential headache and use a different vendor.

"This was my first time of using site and would have no problem in recommending others to use. I ordered Revoltech Teenage Mutant Turtle Michelangelo, which I was unable to buy in UK. The order was shipped within 24 hrs and I received about 12 days later. Well packaged and was very pleased with product. Customer service excellent. I have since used site again and received the same high level of customer service."

"Hi All, this is my 1st time bought and I am extremely satisfied with the service give by Play-Asia. I place my order around noon and my item (MayFlash DolphinBar) was ship out on the same day. Only after 3 days I have receive the item and it work great!! Will buy again from this excellent shop again!"

"PlayAsia is an amazing site to get import games, consoles and music CDs. They have very good prices for their products and with shipping included, it's sometimes cheaper to buy from them than to buy locally here in Mexico. I highly recommend them although Free Shipping took almost 2 months to get to my house. Always go with courier, even if it's a little more expensive."

"I buy in Play-Asia for six years and even did not thought that it could end like this. Somewhere in 2011 - 2012 they began selling many games with a big discounts, probably because of the new suppliers, but also from that time they began to occasionally send a defective items. Parcels arrives in good condition as usual, unopened and undamaged, but one of several games can be damaged or repacked (non original factory sealed). I usually placed orders every month, it happened only 1-3 times per year. This is very annoying, but anyway they have replaced such items without additional cost for return. A month ago I again received a parcel with a few games and one of them was in a bad condition, so I contacted customer service as before. I did it many times, but it was so hard for the first time. The new person is quite ... uncomprehending, she even does not remember what happened a few days ago, need to explain it from the very beginning again and again. I spent 3 weeks and everything is useless, most of my questions were simply ignored. The current policy of Play-Asia that they can't control what they receive from suppliers, also they can't control what they send to clients. So they are completely irresponsible for what they sell now. If you worry about the quality and condition of the products, Play-Asia is a bad choice for today, because they even so easily can kick a regular customer who has spent thousands of dollars in their shop..."

"Play-asia.com is one of my main sellers for video games.

For starters, they have a wide variety of games and consoles with more than one region version ( they have games for multiple regions for you to choose ) and this includes reedemable codes for points and games.

The prices are fairly fitting with multiple shipping options to choose from. One of the many good things is that play-asia.com doesn't charge you for pre orders until they are shipped which is a key element for me to choose them over others.

The costumer service is extremely good and handled my questions very quickly and efficiently.

Button line is, don't have a second thought if you are considering to make a transaction with the site.

"I Shopping alot from Play-Asia.

There Customer service is good and very helpful.

The good thing about Play-Asia is there shipping options. they have several couriers/carriers for offer. i always chose EMS (with tracking #) because its cheap and awesome. getting packages within hardly 5 days. they have wonderful collection of Games. and average collection of movies in Blu-Ray.

The bad thing about Play-Asia is that they dont carry Korean (version) movies in Blu-Ray. if they carry then i surely buy from them. but in the meantime i buy from eBay sellers (they are also good). but i hope Play-Asia put Korean version Blu-Rays in there stock soon!

Play-Asia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Play-Asia.com is a merchant member
Play-Asia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.