• Play-Asia.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

"Terrible service!! I just purchased PSN Card from them but they don't send code to me and ask me to send many Personal Information like copy of my credit card (front & back), passport, driving license, photo ID etc.

I paid through Paypal and hope that the transaction will be smooth but no, They treat a good customer like a theft. I contact Paypal and Paypal representative call me ask me NOT to send any personal information to this merchant.

Paypal ask me to open dispute case if Play-Asia.com still not send item to me but actually I would like to buy other items from them in future so I scare they will ban my account and I cannot purchase anything again. I would like to do a good business with them but their management is so terrible.

If you have a choice, I suggest you go to buy product from other website, Not this one. Don't think you will okay with no problem because I think like this before, I have read many complaints about Play-Asia.com service and about privacy but I'm confidence that it will not happen to me because I'm sure I'm a good customer but now it's already happend, So sad.

I come to this site because I google "Play-Asia.com review" I'm no wonder that I found many complaint here.

In my country many people stop buying things from Play-Asia.com some time ago not because all terrible service but product price of many items doesn't cheap anymore. The price is similar to local website store now. Also no need to pay EXTRA Import TAX + shipping (shipping not free anymore)

So if you want to buy

- PSN Card (code) or other game network you can buy it on Amazon.com if you're outside US, just use some US billing address and you can get code immediately in your Amazon account panel.

- for Games I can buy all on website in my country now, the price is comparative. No need to pay extra so it's cheaper

- for console or other things you can find it on Amazon or eBay, find trusted seller, some of them ship from Japan directly

You have the choice, Don't waste your time and money on Play-Asia.com, I warn you

This review was modified by PS4Gamer on July 06 2015 12:09:17 AM

"Fake advertisements and possibly identity theft
They ran a sale and I purchased 3 ssd's. There transaction was flagged and declined by my credit card. I called the credit card and they said there was no problem but they watched all outside transactions and when I asked why this never happens with other vender's would not elaborate about Play-Asia. After I oked the transaction and it was processed I got a confirmation about the order. Later I started getting emails requesting more personal information like photo ids and license numbers ect.. Keep in mind they already had an approved transaction and received the money from visa. I called visa and they warned me not to provide any such information. Eventually they called me confirmed the order. # days later they claimed they didnt have the ssd's and they were canceling the order. I checked the ssd and it was still for sale at twice the price but they were still advertising it at the original price. So decide for your self do you want to take a chance with this kind questionable company?

"I have had the worst experience with play-asia currently. I ordered a package which was seperated and shipped in 2 packaged about 3 weeks ago. Fedex delivered one package, but not the other and I contacted them and fedex and went through a long back and forth. Finally fedex told me that they are done on there end and that play-asia will contact me. It has been 5 days since they were supposed to contact me. I ended up contacting them a few of those days to see what was up and they never responded with an email if I asked about my order or refund, but they would answer an email if the order was not in question. Now they have stopped answering entirely and I am out $800+. Do business elsewhere if you have the option too. The prices are on the high end and you don't have any protection from a lost package or damaged item it seems as I read a few stories as well about this after the fact. Worst online experience so far."

This review was modified by masksacrafice on June 26 2015 02:56:13 AM

"My overall experience with this store is awesome, I just ordered amiibos for the second time and the shippin process, the products and the customer service support it´s great, they are very helpful and empathic.

A great purchase and experience, I recommend them!

"Play-Asia is the online store that I trust for all imported goods. Not only do they have a vast catalogue, their customer service is top notch."

"play-asia is my primary online resource for obtaining

Imported electronic games.

It's perfect if your looking for the rare, or niche product that

will not make it to US shores.

"Awesome prices and shipping options. Good stock. Awesome costumer service.
I highly recommend them and I will buy again. They did ship my item within a couple of days but it took long to arrive. Not their fault of course the courriers took long.

"Awesome online shop and a great customer service to boot. I was happy about the price and the fact that the delivery was fast. "

"Where do I begin with this train wreck of an order! On March 2, 2015 I placed a pre-order on Yakuza Zero. I used my debit card to make this order, later on I check my bank statement and it had Play-Asia under pending. I wasn't worried since the site said you might see a charge in pending but nothing would be taken, this was true and I'm only telling you this for the next part pissed me off.

So March 12, 2015 the game was to be released I got a few emails form Play-Asia read all of them nothing said my card got rejected nor did the title of the emails said action required , so two days pass and I randomly check Play-Asia's site (on a weekend) and found out my card got rejected for some odd reason. The reason that was given was it was expired, but sadly this was not the case nor was it due to an error on my part as I saw activity on March 2, 2015 that would indicate everything was good. This is when I got on the horn with Play-Aisa's Customer Support.

I will say my first message to them wasn't that explanatory, Honestly it was driven out of anger, but reasonably so. Let me remind you that there was no email to tell me about the rejected card. It sat there for two day, I also realized its a weekend and now need to wait till Monday, so that four days of time waste that was not the fault of my own. After I sent that beautiful crafted (Sarcasm) Massage. I got a reply to the message apologizing for my inconvenience. At this moment apologizing means nothing I asked them to fix this.

After a few emails and even a video since I do youtube videos trying to explain what happened I even told them how to fix it. But I would say this review is more descriptive sadly at the time I didn't know how to articulate the words about the pending card charge on my bank which is damning evidence that they messed up. (what would they call that fake charge?) So basically they did nothing to fix the issue other then give me an Play-Asia lanyard and Order of 1986 luggage tag. When all I wanted was the delay to be compensated by upgrading my shipment nothing more and nothing less. Not only was it four days late on there end it took an extra day to get over here.

After this I will not be doing anymore business with them and will urge others to do the same. I also asked technical support to remove my account from Play-Asia with them as I'm ashamed that I did any business with them in the past. If Play Asia reads this, Order#36545982 and don't forget it.

"If you want to buy digital Nintendo eshop, PSN, Itunes, Xbox Live and Google Play codes don't look any further! Fast, easy and reliable. Outstanding customer service."

"I buy games from Play-asia quite often. I buy mostly in offers and deals. The shipping price is affordable and the items always arrive in time. When an item is late the support is happy to help. When you buy something you get a coupon code for additional discount. I like them."

"Not only did they have a nice selection of items but, you can even make the site show only those that have a discount, which was really nice. The process of finding the items and buying them couldn't have been easier. The customer support is also quick and very polite. I would gladly buy from them again."

"Saw a code for a game on this site for a great price. Bought the code and received it instantly and applied to my account with no problems whatsoever. Will definitely come back to see if they have sales on any other games."

"Great people.

Had to send them some photos of my info with some of the info blacked out, took some time to actually get everything processed, but their customer support got to me as soon as they could.

I recommend using PayPal along with Verify by Visa, otherwise your order may be delayed due to security purchases.

I will say that even though i had to go through the process of emailing them photos, they got it to me within 12 hours.

Normally, it's nearly instant. Will use them again 10/10

"90% of my games buy from Play-asia Because I always have good service and good support."

Share Play-Asia.com's store rating

Play-Asia.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Play-Asia.com is not a merchant member
Play-Asia.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!