• Contact: cs@play-asia.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"Not only reasonable prices, various event sales and a wide variety of games, but also Play-Asia.com's customer service is more than great! They are always come in handy and quick to respond, not to mention being kind.
This is my first order but I'm absolutely sure that I will become a regular customer.

"Great customer service and a wonderful notification system. They're extremely helpful when you're in need of assistance and they've got an extensive selection of games to boot. Most of their stock even comes with free shipping. All in all, a great experience shopping with them."

"I've bought from them several times and never had a problem.
The cheaper shipment is good, the packages take longer but they arrive alright. It's always good to get tracking, though.

Their customer service is very helpful.

"The package arrived late as I chose the free shipment option, and at some point I thought that it was lost by the post office. Overall I have to say that the service is not bad, the item was perfectly packed and corresponds to what saw on the site, and the delay was due to the shipment method so it was not the fault of Play-Asia but of the post office."

"Shopping with Play-Asia for the very first time was the best first impression that I have ever had of an online vendor. There are many outstanding benefits and features of shopping with Play-Asia but the best things that I loved about them are the transparency in the way they conduct their business and you simply must try out their customer service for yourself - it is as if you are entreated with your very own personal shopping advisor every step of the way. I had the pleasure of being attended to by three of their most friendly, kind and helpful staff on different occassions and they made me feel like my business was really important to them with the way they addressed all my concerns and helped me along my way. I am more than happy to give Play-Asia repeat business as it is the least they deserve for truly understanding the needs of the customers. Give them a chance to serve you and you will not be disappointed!"

"I really recommend this site, Play-asia doesn't only have great prices but their costumer support is also really friendly. For me their delivery time is okay but that´s to be expected when you live on the other side of the planet and I´ve seen much worse. I've been a costumer for a few years now and I've never been disappointed."

"I just discovered Play-Asia on google. Honestly, this is the best place to buy games at a cheap cost without much hassle! Thumbs up from my side!:)"

"First they didn't managed to get a hold of me on my phone for a verification, they do need to reconsider that people are at work and might not be able to answer.

They then write in an email that i need to send a copy of my passport and my payment card back and front (Sounds pretty doggy just that) and then after sending that requesting additional information such as billing address proof which i have refused. I am very skeptical sending all of this info and someone possessing all of this info can easily steal my identity.

After all of this back and forth since their helpline opens at 00.00 UK time when i am asleep, i tell them to please sort this out quickly as they are delaying the delivery of the product. First then they tell me (after paying to get my package within 5 working days) that the product is not even in stock.

Buying a birthday present thinking it will arrive in time is just very unhelpful of the site.

I buy a lot of things online which are higher amount than this purchase without having to go through nearly as much trouble as this site is putting me through.

I have said i would like to cancel the order and i will NEVER use this site nor recommend it to anyone.

Thanks for ruining my birthday present.

"Best game retail website in Asia.
Since I live in Thailand, there's not many choice for retail shop so Play-Asia is my best choice!

"I've used Play-asia for about 2 years. I still haven't found a cheaper options to buy games. The customer support is also fast an professional.
Highly recommended.

"I had ordered an import game that I later realized will be available for download on Nintendo 3DS so I quickly went to cancel my order and the customer service representative worked very well with me in cancelling my order. A great place to shop and I am buying more games from them in the future! "

"I have ordered 2 Zumba Xbox games from Play Asia 2 days ago. Their responses was prompt and up to date when I notified them that my earlier advised delivery address was wrong and I needed a correction to the delivery address.

The best part was Play-Asia notified me about their discounts that they received from the supplier and they had also forwarded the discount to me. I was impressed by their sincerity!.

Although I have yet receive my goods, however to date, I am pleased with their responsiveness and sincerity. Should I able to receive my good within the next 3 days, their service is then considered as fantastic and very highly recommendable.

"Play-Asia,
I ordered two 'Star Wars: The Old Republic 60-Day Pre-paid Time Cards' on June 7, it was sent out on the 9th and it was shipped to Canada by Airmail on June 13th and arrived yesterday June 20th.
It took 7 days to ship to Canada. Two weeks in total with shipping, Hong Kong mail, and Canada mail delivery.
I loaded the card today and it worked exactly as it was supposed to. Thanks
again Play-Asia, for your great service and great prices!
Thank you for your excellent service.

"Good store with quite large number of games, accessories and game systems. Also with very helpful customer feedback service. I would recommend this store for those who want to buy, and do not want to waste time looking for something (because almost everything already present at PlayAsia)"

I would like to thank your company (PLAY-ASIA) personnel at the customer services division for their excellent support. Your customer care executive, Cristyl took care of all my queries in a jiffy meaning in a very short period of time which is superb!

She also provided timely and helpful advice regarding the product I was purchasing. Cristyl was extremely attentive and she listened to all my concerns with a great deal of patience. She also ensured that I received all the information regarding the mode of payment to the company and the time by which I would expect the item purchased to be shipped to Malaysia.
I was very thankful that Cristyl explained everything regarding the refunds money which will and has been credited to my store credit. She also solved the problem regarding the return of product which I faced. She has a caring approach and she is a true professional. Please accept my gratitude towards her and your customer care staff for their speedy and efficient services. I was able to complete the transaction within seconds thanks to their attentive and alert presence. I would especially like to commend Cristyl for her professionalism and superlative skills.

Thanks for your support & super fast reply, I appreciate your excellent customer service . i just now received my item, thanks again Play-Asia, looking forward to buy more stuff from you and also give my regards to Cristyl and her team (Customer Support Executive)

Regards with BIG THANKS,
Mohd Anas

Play-Asia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Play-Asia.com is a merchant member
Play-Asia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.