Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 128 reviews

PlayBetter.com is a merchant member
    PlayBetter.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • PlayBetter.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Product was what I was looking for and when there needed to be an exchange everything was handled very efficiently."

"Product 10from 10,
Shipping 10 from 10,
After sales service, (top class). Highly recommended seller.

"Outstanding Service ! (thank you Chris)
1-Best price found on the net
2-I made a mistake in my order;I got an instant reply to my mail, then the switch of the products and the corresponding partial refund were no problem
3-Ultra fast international shipping

I am a very happy customer.

"Very very good customer service it something is wrong they make it right and more thank you will shop here again"

"Chris was more than wonderful and very informative. He answered all my questions and was a wealth of knowledge. Very professional and very nice. Chris certainly lived up to his title which is Director of Customer Happiness. I would recommend this company to anyone and I will surely use them again. "

"Hi, I purchased a Swingbyte 2 golf swing analysis tool from this store but unfortunately the item was faulty.
Having brought this to Chris`s attention it was replaced in double quick time to the UK
I can only say that if all business was conducted in this manner it would be a good for the consumer.
Bernard Taylor

"I received excellent service from PlayBetterStore, expecialy from Chris.
2 items were missing from the package so he offered to send them back and since we also needed one extra piece, he took care of grouping the items for delivery. Everything was dealt with with professionalism and courtesy. I will order again from this site!

"LOVED this store! I called to inquire about the Garmin Approach S2 golf watch & was kindly greeted by Chris who patiently answered all my questions & took his time explaining the features etc. He matched a deal from another website , free ship, no sales tax & promised it by the end of the week! He put in the mail the same day which was a Tuesday & I received it on Friday! He also emailed me the invoice & up to date on delivery. Very happy customer! Will def recommend this store! Wonderful customer service! Better to support the small companies who value our business who take the time to make us feel appreciated! Thank you Chris! "

"Super fast shipping! Thanks!
It's a gift so I hope he will love it.

"The golf glove came in sooner that expected and worked great on the range. Can't wait to try it out this weekend on the course."

"Great help with a problem with an incorrect shipping address. They went out of the way to get me my item."

"The ordering process was easy and best of all, they didn't charge extra for shipping to Alaska! Most online sales sites treat us like an international location and charge huge shipping fees. Thank you!"

"I don't normally write reviews, but I just wanted to say a big thank you for dispatching the SwingTIP so quickly! Having only ordered it on Monday I have just received it on Thursday, despite being half way around the globe!
I'm very impressed by the customer service and looking forward to getting it on the range.

"Great experience! Accidentally placed an order for the wrong glove size, sent them a quick note and it was literally fixed in 10 minutes. Receivied the order 2 days later. Very satisfied!"

"Needed an item for a birthday gift on Monday but didn't place the order until late on Friday. Called their office at 6pm and got someone on the phone who said the last UPS pickup had already occurred for the day. After hearing my story, Chris (whose fitting title is "Director of Customer Happiness" - offered to drive the package to the UPS distribution center on his way home.

Package was dropped off at UPS by Chris and I'm now tracking it for a Monday delivery and a very happy birthday boy.

This is how the small guys compete with the big boys...You've gained my business for life.

Well done PlayBetter Store. Thank you!