Stores > PlayBetter.com

9:00am - 5:00pm
      888.738.5527
      help@playbetter.com
      888.738.5527

Voice your opinion! Review PlayBetter.com by clicking a star below.
2016-08-25

Thanks again

"Got my purchase with free upgraded delivery in time for a golf trip. Made sure I was alerted every step of the way. Thanks for a great experience and great product."

2016-04-09

Love my Skytrak launch monitor

"Worked with Playbetter staff to make sure I had the correct setup. They were patient with me and got me squared away. Even sent me some goodies I was not expecting. Will be back for more golf gadgets."

2016-03-28

Perfect transaction - thank you!

"Ordered on Friday at 3pm and just got it on Monday. Packaged well and arrived with an extra surprise in the box. Thanks PlayBetter can't wait to take my new watch out for a spin today!"

2015-11-20

"I ordered a Garmin Approach S4 from Playbetter.com . The price was good and the delivery was free via Fed Ex Priority.
It was sent and delivered to me in the UK from the USA within 3days all trackable, clever stuff. I had a slight issue ,which I informed them about. There weren't any problems with them, they simple sent out a replacement straightaway which arrived 2 days later. I am to return the 1st purchase at their expense.
I would willing use & recommend PlayBetter.com to others. Excellent after sales service.
Thank you. Regards Terry Dulieu

2015-10-17

"Perfect. Delivered in two days with free shipping. Love my new Garmin GPS watch!"

2015-10-09

"Extremely helpful young lady walked me through my options for a GPS. She was patient with all my technical questions and worked with me to find the right product which I love. Thanks"

2015-06-22

"Playbetter.com is an excellent companyto deal with. They quickly responded to my request."

2015-04-03

"this retailer is awesome. They prontly and appropriately addressed my concerns and issues and I will try to use them in the future over other vendors. Thank you playbetter"

2014-11-10

"I recently contacted customer support regarding a technical issue with an item. Playbetter's staff agreed immediately to send me a new item and to reimburse the costs of shipping back the faulty item. Very efficient and client focused. I will purchase an item there again."

2014-10-28

"Ordered a Garmin S6 with free shipping and received it within 48 hours. Free shipping usually means 10 days and I got it in less than 2. Impressed with Playbetter and will shop there again. "

2014-10-27

"Excellent selection and super fast shipping. No problems here. "

2014-10-05

"Original ordered item did not show up on any tracking reports after arriving in Erlanger (eBay's Global Shipping Program).
Follow up emails with vendor eventuated in vendor sending a replacement item via FedEX Priority.
Item was delivered by FedEX today, 6 October,2014
There has been no sign of original item.
Vendor responded appropriately to concerns raised by me.

2014-10-03

"If you find something here and you wish to buy, you have to buy from playbetter.com. Feel how this brilliant play could help you with....guarantee satisfication !"

2014-08-06

"I ordered the Tour Striker from PlayBetter.com in early June of this year and have been extremely impressed by both the product and service!! As a novice golfer, I had a few questions about the item before purchasing. To my surprise, I was able to reach a costumer service representative immediately!! He was able to answer questions about the product and assured me of their return policies in case I was not completely satisfied. I received the club within the same week of ordering!! I have been using the Tour Striker for the past two months and have seen a noticeable improvement on my game. I will definitely be using this website for more training equipment in the future. Such a hassle-free and user friendly online store!"

2014-08-06

"Great experience with Playbetter. Actually ordered a little after their 3pm same day shipping deadline but they still got it out via 2 day service and I received before the weekend. Will definitely be buying my gloves here again."

Share PlayBetter.com's store rating

PlayBetter.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PlayBetter.com is not a merchant member
PlayBetter.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!