"Worked great! I had two cards (one was a store credit to Forever 21 for $66 and the second was a $25 gift card to Express)... I was able to trade them for a $75 gift card to amazon which I got (and tested) right away...within a couple minutes of submitting my cards to them. I didn't lose very much money from my original gift card values either."

"After reading reviews here, I decided to give it a try anyway - knowing full well that most people who even bother to write a review are those who feel wronged one way or another.
I sold a card yesterday - it went so smooth! I messed up with exiting a window etc - called them, and it rang once and I had Aaron (?) on the line who stayed with me until it was all completed! Personable, patient, and knowledgeable too!
Got my money in paypal - just transferred it to my bank - SO happy I followed my instinct instead of allowing a bunch of nay-sayers to decide for me..... I highly recommend this company!

modified review This review was modified by uplifter on April 05 2013 10:02:14 AM

"I purchased $450 worth of Home Depot gift cards the other day. One of them was for around $200 that said it had 'zero' balance when I tried to use it. I called customer service and they processed the refund promptly. But I wonder what would have happened if I decided to use these gift cards at a later time. If I'd seen the 'zero' balance message after 2 or 3 months later when I use it, i would have said to myself, maybe I already used this card. What if I realized the problem and called plastic jungle then?would they have refunded the money? I don't know. I think it is very risky with the purchase of the gift cards online. Even though they may save few $s, i'm now skeptical about purchasing."

"I just wanted to update my review. Since I wrote this, I went on a massive campaign to get a resolution with Plastic Jungle. Bottom line....Plastic Jungle accepted responsibility for the issue and a refund was made by them to my PayPal Account.

Bottom line though, I do not recommend discounted gift cards to be purchased anywhere as even if they seem to be good, they can still come back at you up to 8-12 months later as stolen. Customers have up to 6 months to dispute a change on their credit cards and in some cases, can go even longer depending upon the circumstances. Meanwhile, you are left holding the bag after the fact. If you think the company you purchased the gift cards are going to back your purchase 6-12 months later, think again. They may be out of business because they got burned on so many themselves. Buyer Beware!

modified review This review was modified by beware911 on February 22 2013 01:55:12 PM

"I received a $100 Best Buy gift card for Christmas...since there was nothing I wanted at Best Buy I decided to see if there was some way to sell it online. Plastic Jungle seemed to be one of the most well-known companies and was recommended by reputable financial sites, so I went with it.
They offered me $82 which I guess is a little low, but was comparable to quotes I received from other gift card sites. The good thing is they didn't require me to give them any credit card info or mail the card, I only had to verify my identity by entering a pin number that they texted to my phone. The transaction went smoothly and the $82 appeared in my Paypal account within minutes.

modified review This review was modified by randir14 on January 13 2013 04:13:47 PM

"Attempted three times to SELL my gift card on their website. All three times, after entering all of the proper information, received an error. Their system is designed such that you cannot immediately fix the issue and/or resubmit--I had to contact the company and have them erase the previous order first. All three times took approximately 24 hours for the reset. Plus they would seemingly indicate that there was a glitch with their system, but wouldn't give any more explanation--they would just tell me to retry. After three failed attempts over the course of a few days, I got frustrated and told them to cancel my account. Went to their competitor (giftcardrescue) and it worked like a charm on the first try: promptly received my money."

"I wish I had researched Plastic Jungle before purchasing. AWFUL service.

I purchased about $400 in Bestbuy e-gift cards assuming they would arrive promptly in my inbox. I wanted to save a few dollars on a purchase I was about to make. Combining the discounted gift cards with a sale that Bestbuy was having sounded like a great deal. And you would think that an E-gift card should arrive fast, right?

After putting in my payment info, Plastic Jungle sends me an email saying that the gift cards will arrive in my inbox soon. So I waited, and waited, and waited. It said that my order was “processing” on their website. 2 days later, still no gift cards, still “processing”. I tried calling them, but they have a recorded message that essentially says “we don’t take incoming calls”. So I emailed customer support, no reply. Threatened to report them to Better Business bureau, and I requested a refund, no reply.

Eventually the sale at Best Buy was over, so the gift card savings was defeated. Worse yet, I still had no gift cards and I cant reach anyone at the company. Started panicking, may have just lost nearly $400 to a scam.

So I emailed every @plasticjungle email address I could find, including one that appeared to be for the CEO. And finally, after way too much effort to make it worthwhile, the gift cards arrive.

Needless to say, I will not be buying from them again. NOT WORTH IT.

"I have sold my target gift card to plastic jungle electronically and got my payment within minutes. I was fast!! I couldn't believe it.
Glad I trusted www.giftcardgardgranny.com for the trusted site for buying and selling gift cards!! Oh, I wouldn't trust ebay for selling or buying gift cards though!

Let me go back to plastic Jungle, they have good customer service and faster reliable service.
I have been using thier site to buy gift cards all the time!
so far, I have never had any problems with them.

modified review This review was modified by rinacz on December 27 2012 06:08:26 AM

"I sold Dell gift card of $175. They provide free shipping label. I got money in paypal in 10 days. its positive experience."

"I was scared to give my Best Buy card to them, but they took the ecode and sent me a check within a few days, of course I got the check quick since San Mateo, CA is only a 30 min drive from me, but I was pleased with the communication. I will definately use them again. I am so happy. My best buy gift card was for $129.89 and they gave me $114.30, it was a great deal. (:"

"I was pretty reluctant to consider selling my Best Buy e-gift card on any of the websites, as there are a lot of negative reviews out there. It seemed that Plastic Jungle had a better reputation in one of the online surveys so I took a chance. They immediately offered me $492 for my $560 gift card (yes it's a loss, but I can't use it so I might well get whatever I can). I acccepted the offer. They asked me for a credit card to verify my identity and I wasn't too comfortable with that but after I created the account with them and completed the transaction, I went in and deleted this information permanently. I accepted their offer and recieved an email within minutes confirming the sale was complete, and a check would be mailed. I received the check four business days later. Done deal and no problems. I was expecting problems so I am very pleased."

"Ordered a Wal-mart eCode on Friday evening. Got a confirmation email stating that I would receive it in a few minutes. Never came, sent an email to customer service. On Sunday they stated that I should wait 24 hours from the purchase (if you're following, Friday-Sunday > 24 hours already). It is now Monday at 10:11AM and still nothing. Sent another email to cancel the order."

"Crappy customer service. The refer-a-friend program is a fraud. And their price is easily beaten by competitors."

"I had ordered a gift card from plastic jungle. When I received it, I checked the balance with the telephone # provided on the card. It is the right amount. However when I was trying to use it in the store, the store told me it was a fraud merchandise card. Be aware!"

"This company is a fraud. They have the worst customer experience. Don't buy and sell anything from them. You can't even call their customer service and everything happens through email. I have friends who told me that they lost hundreds of dollars selling GC to this company. I too had a bad buying expereince when they were selling ecodes for Kroger which kroger does not accept."

Plastic Jungle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Plastic Jungle is not a merchant member
Plastic Jungle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!