Stores > PlasCards.com - Custom Plastic Card Printing
  • PlasCards.com - PlasCards.com - Custom Plastic Card Printing Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review PlasCards.com - Custom Plastic Card Printing by clicking a star below.
2017-08-28

Above and Beyond!!

"Although they were on holiday, they still got back to me in a reasonable amount of time and were able to rush my order to get it to my client on time! They were awesome to consider the customer and help me out in a time of need while they were on vacation."

2017-06-29

10000 ID Cards

"I ordered online and everything went very smooth, start to finish. I got exactly the product I expected and the timeline was outstanding!
Thanks!

2017-06-26

Great experience!

"Very helpful and responsive."

2017-06-26

Great Customer Service

"I had a very customized and complicated order and both customer service representatives I worked with were extremely helpful and thorough in the file preparation and review process. The final product looks great!"

2017-05-07

Gorgeous plastic gift cards. Quick turnaround.

"The plascards customer service team were extremely patient and helpful on every aspect of printing our custom gift cards. From quoting to design to print to on time delivery. Highly recommended."

2017-05-03

Promotional Coupon Cards

"The process was quick and easy, printing quality was top notch and the finished product exceeded our expectations. Total time for processing and delivery was acceptable but could have been quicker. We would definitely recommend PlasCards for your next project when a clean, professional looking product is a must. "

2017-05-02

best company ever!

"We did a massive postcard mailer campaign with PlasCards.com and it all went through without a hiccup. It was a pleasure dealing with the entire team. I'll be back again for my next mailer.

Love,

Shani

2017-03-10

"The Luggage tags look great!
Thank you again for all your help.

2016-12-06

Excellent service. Beautiful gift cards.

"As total "gift card newbies" PlasCards.com was fantastic in guiding us through the process of setting up the data for the scratch offs, and with the card design itself. After a fast turnaround, the results are in, and our newly custom gift cards look FANTASTIC!."

2016-12-01

Where've you been all my business life??

"Hi! We are using the cards to promote local charitable organizations as well as our business. The cards are very professional looking and I am proud to have them out in our community. Thank you for the excellent customer service and help with ordering.
Sincerely,
Sara Rhymer
Anytime Fitness Decatur, IN

2016-11-30

Quick and professional service and just what we needed.

"We worked with Abie and were very happy with the efforts and communication. Abie kept us in the loop at all steps of the process and ensured the order got in for a quick turnaround. We liked the results very much and we will certainly be coming back for future business. Gift cards came out great! "

2016-11-29

Good customer service produced an excellent result.

"We had some questions on a plastic barcoded gift card before purchasing. The customer service on the product was excellent and really helped with the process. Once we received the product we were impressed.

Well done Plascard!

2016-11-29

Awesome company!

"NO, was never in the PlasCards lexicon, they do whatever is needed to get the job done right!. They delivered my project in no time and their pricing is so much better than their competitors. I will keep on bragging."

2016-10-10

Excellent Product

"We had a similar product made a few years ago working with a third party graphic designer and were happy with the results but they were very expensive. We were thrilled to have found the exact same product through PlasCards and saved a ton of money without compromising quality or service. We were having some technical difficulties on our end with the template and their design team was very patient and helpful in assisting us with getting everything just right. We were on a strict deadline and they did a great job meeting our turnaround time demands. Would definitely use them again."

2016-09-20

AWESOME Service

"The help I received was terrific. I had a lot of questions and everything came back perfect.
Thank you for everyone's help. I will be back!

Share PlasCards.com - Custom Plastic Card Printing's store rating

PlasCards.com - Custom Plastic Card Printing is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PlasCards.com - Custom Plastic Card Printing is a merchant member
PlasCards.com - Custom Plastic Card Printing participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.