Planet CD-ROM Reviews - planetcdrom.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 5 reviews

Planet CD-ROM is not a merchant member
Planet CD-ROM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"I have made several purchases over the years and have been for the most part been satisfied.
Delivery, most times, has been prompt too.

"I've orderd from this company several times and am very pleased with the value. Games, Educational materials and more at reasonable rates. I recommend them to everyone I know!"

"I home school my daughter. I have ordered educational software for her through Planet CDRom Online several times. Each experience has been good. I have received exactly what I ordered in a timely manner for a very reasonable price. I will continue to order from them again and again. I have no complaints about their service or their products. "

"This company is great. Offers software and more at reasonable rates. Have bought from them for several years and recommend them to everyone I know!"

"DON'T DO IT! The online store advertises branded software then ships a cheap unknown variation of a similar name. For example, I ordered 3D Architect and received 3D Virtual Architect - a joke. The good news is I only lost $5.99."

modified review This review was modified by MyTurn on March 01 2005 03:16:07 PM