"I ordered a part and haven't received it 5 1/2 weeks later. Their phone is disconnected, their website says they are closed, and they are not responding to my emails. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company."

"I wish I would have red this thread before placing my order. The person on the phone (Gregory) was pleasant and helpful and took my order over the phone. However, as many reviewers stated they charged my card immediately and I never saw the equipment. I called numerous times and spoke to him twice where he assured me that the order would be in the way. After calling and writing several more times (with no response) I called Visa to cancel the order. Lo and behold they were able to get Gregory on the cell phone. Again, he assured me that there was a mixup in the shipping and he involved another person "Kevin" who was supposedly his distributer. I received both of their cell phone numbers and assurance that they wuold get right back to me and the parts would be shipped ASAP. Again, more e-mails and phone calls until finally his cell phone was disconnected and I decided to call Visa and get the order cancelled after they too called his cell and found it disconnected. Visa was great - Gregory and his cohorts were awful. I've learned a valuable lesson in that you must search for threads such as these BEFORE placing an order."

"they have gone out bussiness now the charged my card next day and no no no word back now got to call bank to get my money back hope"

"On May 28, 2010, I placed an order through the pistolworks.com website. They immediately charged my Discover card the $432 for the salt cell. Ever since then, their website has shown a status of "Order Picking" I spoke with a representative on June 10th and he said they were expecting 5 of these salt cells in any day and it would ship out and I'd have it the following day. Since then, I have been trying by phone to reach them for a status since the part has still not arrived. You call 800-391-8401 and the phone rings for 15 minutes, nobody answers. Then you get transferred to a voicemail and it says the voicemail box is full. I was lured into purchasing my part from this company because they were the cheapest available on the internet, but I should have known. How this company has an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, I have no Idea. Quick to take your money, but they don't deliver and it is impossible to get a hold of them by phone or email."

"Ordered a part for our Spa. 10 days later no shipment or shipping email notice. Emailed them and got no response. Called them and customer service went to voicemail. Voicemail was full and could not leave a message. Next day called again and was able to leave a message. They did call me a few hours later and asked how soon I needed the part!? 10 days ago!

I told them I had already purchased locally and canceled the order. They gave some ridiculous reason about changing the "frequently asked questions" section of their website. What does that have to do with my order? Their system worked well enough to place my order and bill me!

NOT a place I would recommend ordering from.

"After patiently waiting over 2 1/2 weeks i called this company and emailed (nobody responds to emails). I left 2 messages and my 3rd was returned. They said there must have been a mix up since they SOLD my order to a closer vender to my home in TX. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?
You would think they would offer a next day delivery and since i really needed the part...NOTHING...I waited another 3 days and called my credit card company to cancel the sale. LOUSY SERVICE.......One should NOT have to hunt them down for an order placed...That my friend is BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

"6-4-10
I placed my order on May 17th and have yet to receive anything. My emails and vm's have gone unanswered. I sent an email and received an auto response that they are closed for Memorial day...

"Pistolworks was the low price option for a pool plumbing part. I checked for reviews and found questionable responses so I called them beforehand. On the 3rd try I got thru and was given straight answers about the business and attempts to provide good service.Even though they were backlogged from the weekend, the sales rep was willing to go back to the wharehouse and get the part on the afternoon delivery truck. My part arrived in 2 days as promised and my pool was back in operation. I call that good customer service. "

"I placed an order for a Pool Pump Motor on 4/27. I received an automated e-mail response and my Credit Card was charged the full amount on 4/28. In spite of this, and the promise on their web-site to ship within 24-48 hours, or promptly" let you know about any delays, I heard nothing else from the company. My order status remained at "Order Picking" for 9 days, until 5/6. I sent an e-mail after the first week on 5/4 inquiring about my order status but didn't receive a reply. I then left a voice-mail on 5/6 (no one answers their phones either) and sent a follow up e-mail. I left a second voice mail on 5/6 when I hadn't heard anything by 4:30PM. My one and only reply from the company came at 5:30PM on 5/6 when I finally received a phone call. A guy by the name of Greg apologized and explained they had some problems with a branch in Ocala, but would overnight my order at their cost so I would have it for the Weekend, or at the very least get me a tracking number, in case it had already shipped. At this point my order on the web-site magically changed status to "Transferred to Shipping Location", where it has remained since. I didn't receive anything the next day and didn't hear back from them either. I left yet another voice-mail the morning of 5/10 requesting status information and didn't receive a reply. I then sent an e-mail at 6PM on 5/10 notifying them of my intention to dispute my Credit Card charge and file a complaint with the BBB. On 5/11 I sent an e-mail canceling the order and on 5/12 I left a voice-mail to the same effect. On 5/12 I proceeded to dispute the charge with my Credit Card company. This must have done the trick as I finally received an e-mail notifying me of a full refund "due to shipping delay". Don't be fooled by the fact that they are a BBB Accredited Business. DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN PERIL!"

modified review This review was modified by jngoldin on May 12 2010 12:05:15 PM

" Pistolworks Pool Supply had, by far, the lowest prices of any online store. And their prices were for manufacturer parts. Not third party merchandise or seconds. So I ordered two replacement cartridge filters for my Hayward pool filter. I received an order confirmation immediately but after two weeks I hadn’t heard from the company. I then found a couple of highly negative reviews on line and thought I should have checked first before buying. However, every e-mail I sent was answered and the delay in shipping was explained. The parts arrived in excellent condition and fit perfectly. Upon resubmitting the tracking number the shipper provided I was able to see that the delay was not Pistolworks fault. It is unfortunate that a couple of shoppers with unknown issues can, with a few key strokes, inflict such reputation damage. The only suggestion I have for Pistolworks in my case would have been to notify me as soon as the problem surfaced. Other than that I will gladly order from them again and I also plan to recommend them to other pool owners."

"Incredible store, amazing service, fast delivery, and customer service you can rely on. Our order arrived super fast and was exactly what we expected - and was the lowest price around. You can trust this store - we will definitely buy again."

"Ordered shipment account charged same day. Emailed 4 days later on status of shipping.NO REPLY. Status online says "picking" Called at least a dozen times. Finally got through to a person and he claimed it was shipping that day and I would have tracking info the next day. I revceived tracking info. Shipment still not here a week later. I called FedX and they informed me that they do not have the shipment. All that was done by PistolWorks was to issue an electronic call tag. I called PistolWorks countless times today only to get pushed into voicemail. No return phone call has been received. I have disputed this purchase with my CC bank.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I am considering filing a complaint against this company.

modified review This review was modified by Turtlepower on April 13 2010 10:50:09 AM

"BEWARE! I had the same problem that other reviewers have had. Ordered 2 products that were advertised as in stock. Credit card charged immediately. Online status was "waiting to ship." Attempted to contact by phone and email without success. Never received official status as to why product had not shipped after several weeks. Cancelled order. "

"POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE !!!!!
I had the misfortune of trying to purchase a Pool Filter Cartridge from this company.
I "purchased" it online.
They Billed my Credit Card IMMEDIATELY.
Then they NEVER shipped it.
After Two Weeks I tried calling their Customer Service number.
They NEVER answer the phone, Sometimes it just rings and rings.
Other times it goes to voice mail and they don't even return calls.
I then also sent them multiple e-mails, inquiring into my purchase.
Four days later, I finally got an e-mail reply, full of excuses, for the delay.
After over three weeks I cancelled the order and requested a refund by e-mail.
After yet another week I had to contact my bank and file a claim to get my money back.
THEY NEVER SHIPPED THE ITEM OR EVEN HAD THE DECENCY OF REFUNDING MY MONEY.

"Ordered on January 27th. Product shipped on Feb 17th. I was not contacted that product would be delayed. After a couple weeks of not recieving product I sent and email and called and the response I got was due to weather. ??? "

Pistolworks Pool Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pistolworks Pool Supply is not a merchant member
Pistolworks Pool Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!