• Pinzoo Pinzoo Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

What is this?

"Quick, easy and convenient! "

"easy & fast, any time I need trac phone minutes I get them here."

"I love Pinzoo!!!. Earnin points is a bonus too. So easy and fast. Thank you"

"I like this website. Saves me a lot of money for me and my wife! Hope y'all like it as well!"

"I will continue to use Pinzoo in the future. It is so easy to add minutes and at a great price."

"I really like the fact that I get bonus points. Due to having to go by a budget, it helps. Your website is very easy to use and it doesn't take long for me to get my minutes. I will continue using Pinzoo,"

"Easy and reasonable. Plus earn points! YES!"

"I was very pleased that my order went through without a hitch.......5 stars "

"Easy to use and has loyalty credit!!! Can't beat that."

"Excellent speedy reliable never an issue. Easy to use. "

"I have been using Pinzoo to add minutes to my Tracfone for about 2 years. I am very pleased with their service because of the speed and ease. I am not very computer savvy, but don't need to be because their service is easy to use. I usually wait until the last minute to order more minutes but that's okay because they are added immediately. They also keep my information on file which is a big plus. I am happy that you asked for my input."

"Very easy to do and you have minutes withing minutes....I like this method of purchasing minutes for my trac phone."

"It is very convenient for me to refill my phone. Thank you very much."

"It's fast and easy. It is a little cheaper then going to store to purchase. "

"I ordered my Verizon prepaid $45 monthly refill and was pleasantly surprised. I saved $4 off what I would pay at Walmart or my Verizon since no taxes or fees are charged, this will really add up (4X12= $48) Thats almost $50 off just taxes!!! When you place the order for the first time, they call you to confirm and then the money showed up on my account. I will defiantly use again! "

Share Pinzoo's store rating

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.