Stores > Pinzoo

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

What is this?

"Good service. very convenient easy to use. Good prices. I have used it for two years. "

"Adding air time to your prepaid phone is a breeze!! They have the info all you do is add the pin # and your done!"

"I use PINZOO to re-up my SimpleMobile service for my cell phone. These folks are really great. My interactions with their people have been great. One can get in, make selection, purchase and get out quickly and painlessly. Could not ask for more."

"I have been very happy with the service and also it is much cheaper for the same thing as I was buying before."

"Thank you for the great and easy service...much easier than going online.."

"I just did a $10 USD top off for a Mexican Telcel phone. The Mexican phone received $100 Pesos of credit. The Current exchange rate is over 16 pesos to $1 US. I was given an exchange rate of 10 pesos to $1 US. PinZoo collected over a 50% commission!"

"Pinzoo is a great way to order my minutes for our cell phones. It is very quick and easy. I love it! I will continue to use them each time I need to add minutes to our Net 10 phones. There customer service is fast too when needed. For us, it's the only way to buy minutes. "

"Great service! Will use them again."

"I really enjoy being able to buy minutes by e-mail and on the phone. Your representatives on the phone are very pleasant to talk to and are also very patience. They do an excellent job."

"Always quick and easy! Cheaper than going to the store and picking up a card. And just think.... No wasted cardboard card going into the trash!!!"

"I am very satisfied with the service we get from Pinzoo."

"Best way ever for ordering pay as you go minutes"

"Very easy to buy pin online and price is always at a discount. I have used pinzoo for about 9 times to re-up and so far its been great. No hidden fees, no surprises "

"Quick, easy and convenient! "

"easy & fast, any time I need trac phone minutes I get them here."

Share Pinzoo's store rating

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.