• Contact: admin@pinzoo.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"Flawless transactions with this company. I only use this to refill my h2o acct and so far no complaints at all."

"I payed for my pin today and have received my receipt and the money has went thur bank but my phone mins are not on my phone....still cant call anyone so I cant call u...please help me get my phone on!!!!!!"

"I love that I can easily order by phone, however would love to be able to order through internet. For some reason, it will not allow me to. "

"Pinzoo is a fantastic website to get your cell phone minutes and plans for good prices. I never had a problem with them and I like the U.S based customer service they have. It's a reliable business and I'll remain loyal to them for as long as I can see!"

"Pinzoo's website is user friendly and the experience of buying pre paid minutes is easy, as a first time customer, I called their 1-888-818-3878 customer service line to ensure my Net10 30 days would be added to the 848 days I had left of service and so I could use the minutes during these remaining service days. Reason for the call was to ensure the 30 days would be in addition to. The customer service rep stated they would be added to my 848 days and she could add the minutes while on the phone. When she did, I noticed it wiped out my current service days and the exisiting remaining minutes so I proceeded to say something and the phone went dead. I called back and spoke to another CS Rep and she told me she had to speak to her supervisor and then came back on and stated I had to call Net10 as she could not reverse this. I called Net10 and they simply could not help due to the fact what was done, was done and they could not reverse it. I then chatted through email and spoke to another Pinzoo CS Rep and explained I wanted this to be cancelled because this plan did not fit my needs. He WAS SO VERY RUDE to me, his name was ELDER, and I agree with an earlier post their customer service agents have constraints in how they do their job! If they are going to be in the CS industry, they need to help the customer, not LIE or give MISLEADING information (with my carry over days or to tell me it would wipe out my existing minutes) to MAKE A SALE!!!! I would RATHER pay a few extra dollars to get the service which fits MY needs instead of theirs by making a sale! Seeing Pinzoo records for quality purposes, I recorded them so I have the first CS Rep's conversation recorded where she knew what my needs were LIED and MISLEAD me about the addition of the 30 day and didn't bother to inform me it would wipe out my existing minutes. This was my first time experience and believe me, my last.

"Fast and easy. I am a returning customer and will continue to use them in the future."

"Nothing could be easier. Pinzoo reminds me when I need more time and Pinzoo sells me the time I need. They even give exact instructions specific to my phone on how to add the pin number to my phone. Pinzoo is a reliable service for replenishing Simple Mobile minutes. The confirmation comes through within seconds and the minutes are added. Plus, there are no additional charges or taxes. " "

"I save 2.00 a month on my phone minutes plus earn points toward a discount or free month in the future. I'm going to buy them anyway so getting a savings is always good. I would recommend Pinzoo to family and friends. In fact my father is the one who told me about Pinzoo."

"Pinzoo is a reliable service for replenishing Simple Mobile minutes. The confirmation comes through within seconds and the minutes are added. Plus, there are no additional charges or taxes. "

"Nothing could be easier. Pinzoo reminds me when I need more time and Pinzoo sells me the time I need. They even give exact instructions specific to my phone on how to add the pin number to my phone. Its simple and convenient. I always use Pinzoo. I can trust Pinzoo! I did not have to contact Customer Service but excellent customer service is what I constantly get when I buy from Pinzoo. Beginning to end, start to finish, top to bottom, inside out, Pinzoo is excellence in product, price and customer Service! You cannot go wrong with Pinzoo!"

"So far they have been very good save me few dollars and are fast on there service. Thank you better savings is suggested."

"Very satisfied! Use them quite often!"

"I love this site.. ive used it over n over again n i have no complaints. Thank you

"Fast and hassle free Easy to use website and in my case $3.00 less than the Trac Phone site. AND I get points every time I add minutes which translates into a discount on my next purchase. WIN WIN!!! "

"the new reorder screen is great."

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.