• Contact: admin@pinzoo.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

What is this?

"I save 2.00 a month on my phone minutes plus earn points toward a discount or free month in the future. I'm going to buy them anyway so getting a savings is always good. I would recommend Pinzoo to family and friends. In fact my father is the one who told me about Pinzoo."

"Pinzoo is a reliable service for replenishing Simple Mobile minutes. The confirmation comes through within seconds and the minutes are added. Plus, there are no additional charges or taxes. "

"Nothing could be easier. Pinzoo reminds me when I need more time and Pinzoo sells me the time I need. They even give exact instructions specific to my phone on how to add the pin number to my phone. Its simple and convenient. I always use Pinzoo. I can trust Pinzoo! I did not have to contact Customer Service but excellent customer service is what I constantly get when I buy from Pinzoo. Beginning to end, start to finish, top to bottom, inside out, Pinzoo is excellence in product, price and customer Service! You cannot go wrong with Pinzoo!"

"So far they have been very good save me few dollars and are fast on there service. Thank you better savings is suggested."

"Very satisfied! Use them quite often!"

"I love this site.. ive used it over n over again n i have no complaints. Thank you

"Fast and hassle free Easy to use website and in my case $3.00 less than the Trac Phone site. AND I get points every time I add minutes which translates into a discount on my next purchase. WIN WIN!!! "

"the new reorder screen is great."

"Perfect,smooth transaction!"

"Your service is superb and easy to operate. You are excellent."

"While the website is user friendly and the experience of buying a pin is easy, I had a feeling that your customer service agents are very constraints in how they do their job!
During my latest experience dealing with an agent, I had to wait a long time before I get a response to my questions and concerns...not sure whether the agent was inexperienced and had to continuously ask someone else or the policy was very confining or yet worse as she just did not care about her job that she was busy doing something else while she was supposed to be helping a customer....
Whatever the case, it did not leave a good impression with me.

"It was much simpler to buy air time when it was done thru Tracfone and not Pinzoo."

"Fast, No problems,no tax Phone Cards !"

"Haven't found anywhere else to get at&t go phones mins cheaper then PINZOO. They cost less than the dollar amount of them. Plus you earn points for discounts

"easy to topup . smooth& secure paid by pay pal. thank you."

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.