• Pinzoo Pinzoo Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"It's fast and easy. It is a little cheaper then going to store to purchase. "

"I ordered my Verizon prepaid $45 monthly refill and was pleasantly surprised. I saved $4 off what I would pay at Walmart or my Verizon since no taxes or fees are charged, this will really add up (4X12= $48) Thats almost $50 off just taxes!!! When you place the order for the first time, they call you to confirm and then the money showed up on my account. I will defiantly use again! "

"great service great price"

"Pinzoo is faster, easier and less costly than your phone brand! I highly recommend Pinzoo for TracFone Android users. We don't have the luxury of promo codes with the TracFone Android, so it's nice to save a little something when we can! I've used Pinzoo ever since I discovered it."

"They are very helpful when you call and there is never more than a 30 sec. wait for someone. Then they now what they are doing. I save $5.00 or more every month by using Pinzoo.

"Very proffessional, very helpful and knowledgeable."

"Love Pinzoo very conveinent and always comes through quickly! No problems with payments or with my account; which is more than I can say about some other vendors! I'm glad I found them! I have enough problems with cancer and bills and they help keep me on budget!! 5 STARS FROM ME!!! Teri Kendall-Raney"

"I am very satisfied with Pinzoo."

"Great service. Works super easy for me (senior citizen)

"Easy and quick. I'll never use another service again!!"

"Pinzoo is the easiest way to purchase minutes for a pay as you go phone. I am totally satisfied with their product and customer service, and ease to order minutes "

"not very helpful but i guess we're stuck"

"Love the ease and cost of pinzoo for h2o minutes."

"As always, fast and friendly. Love it.

"My phone was deactivated and i did not have any way of calling in my order number and phone number to reactivate my phone. By using the email contact I was able to provide my order number and get my phone reactivated.
This was a great tool and Pinzoo was quick to get my phone reactivated.
I give Pinzoo an A+
HG

Share Pinzoo's store rating

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.