• Pinzoo Pinzoo Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10

What is this?

"Most affordable place to purchase cards online. Safe transactions and quick instant delivery of pin numbers that work right away. Plan on continuing my business with them. "

"Very fast! Took all of 4 minutes and my phone was up and going again! A+++"

"Instant Delivery happy with the way we order and instant delivery......."

"Easy to use, you don't have to play 20 questions with a call center just to add minutes to your phone."

"I love PinZoo, I do not have to run to AT&T and when I have had to call them, they have been very helpful. This site is very easy to use."

"Every time I pay a bill I come to pizoo. "

"excellent service, courtious chat, thank you"

"I really like the ease of getting the cards "

"I have been using pinzoo for a while now. It's easy to add minutes to my cellphone and I can do it from the convenience of my home. It's fast and easy to use. I would recommend pinzoo. You can purchase minutes, phone cards, or cellphones through pinzoo. "

"Pinzoo is quick , easy , and a great value ! I will be a customer for some time to come . Thank`s !"

"5 star service as usual/generous rewards/friendly representative"

"like clock work it works fine for me if it ain't broke then don't fix it !"

"Quickest, easiest service. The convenience and customer service is great! I will never use another retailer for top ups again!"

"Ihave had a lot of problems with pinzoo and for the most part very unhappy with the fact that they have both my net 10 and my husbands phone as well. My problem has been that they were not retaining my passwords and I just get really frustrated and end of calling. Now today I did my by purchasing a card on a credit card and then applying it to my phone and that worked out. This new layout seems to be better but I have only used it today so don't have a history of it. I hope your service has improved because it has been a dreaded headache for me. I can't seem to find card in the stores anymore for the term I want so usually have to go this route."

"I have used ebay and other sites for my Net10 minutes, but I am content to stay with PINZOO. Their service is quick and prices are low. I even like their name and logo, too."

Share Pinzoo's store rating

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.