• Pinzoo Pinzoo Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"I have used ebay and other sites for my Net10 minutes, but I am content to stay with PINZOO. Their service is quick and prices are low. I even like their name and logo, too."

"I am so very happy I found Pen zoo. It has saved me a lot of money. Easy to use too. I just call in. And with a few answered questions I get the minutes I want. Love your service and your friendlyand helpful staff. M. Jones, Yucca, AZ"

"Excellent and easy way to buy airtime. Its always applied to account properly and on right date. Never a problem and with android phone is super easy. Cheaper then buying pin cards, you receive points to put toward future purchases. Fast, secure, and easy."

"I have have been very pleased with my service and the prices are a savings compared to other companies.

"I've had many different phone companies over the years and have always come to PINZOO for my minutes, the prices are great and so is the service. I will continue to be a loyal customer as long as the company survives!!!!"

"Me gusta este servicio porque es muy efectivo y rapido"

"Using Pinzoo is convenient ans fast, I don't have to run to the store for a new card and get there and they are out of the minute card I use so you have to run all over town to find one. "

"Very pleasant young lady, am very happy with service I
receive from Pinzoo........

"Do not use Pinzoo for recharging your account with Telcel Mexico. I gave it a try and spent $10 (at todays exchange rate is 152 pesos) and only got 100 pesos added to my Telcel account. Pinzoo will not give you an approximate exchange rate and says they just send the $10 to Telecel and you get whatever pesos Telcel wants to give you (I don't believe them). This is a true ripoff."

"It was good experience to buy from Pinzoo. They have great prices and an excellent service."

"very pleased and was easy to refill"

"I like pinzoo because they save me money i am on a fixed income and every dollar saved helps with other bills and if i have a problem they help in a fast and curteous manner"

"I've been using Pinzoo for 3 years now, and I have been extremely pleased with the customer service and the good deal that I receive (I usually save $3 each time!!) The first time was iffy, as they had to have someone call me and verify I was who I was - I understand that part, but I think the guy was just new and wanted to make sure he was doing his job. But other than that, I spoke to someone else and I have enjoyed my experience ever since. :) My most recent order was today, and I received my refill in mere minutes!!! No hassle whatsoever. I just wanted to take this time to write a review, recommending this site because I am just so very grateful for them!! (no, I was not paid to write this review.)"

"I have been using Pinzoo for past few months to refill my Pageplus account and I like the service. I buy 1200 minutes plan for 29.95 and it costs me exactly that much, no tax added. Just need to login to the account, buy the PIN using paypal (or credit card) and call the number given to refill. After the renewal date, the minutes are automatically applied."

"very satisified with the quickness of the purchasw"

Share Pinzoo's store rating

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.