• Pinzoo Pinzoo Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

What is this?

"I like pinzoo because they save me money i am on a fixed income and every dollar saved helps with other bills and if i have a problem they help in a fast and curteous manner"

"I've been using Pinzoo for 3 years now, and I have been extremely pleased with the customer service and the good deal that I receive (I usually save $3 each time!!) The first time was iffy, as they had to have someone call me and verify I was who I was - I understand that part, but I think the guy was just new and wanted to make sure he was doing his job. But other than that, I spoke to someone else and I have enjoyed my experience ever since. :) My most recent order was today, and I received my refill in mere minutes!!! No hassle whatsoever. I just wanted to take this time to write a review, recommending this site because I am just so very grateful for them!! (no, I was not paid to write this review.)"

"I have been using Pinzoo for past few months to refill my Pageplus account and I like the service. I buy 1200 minutes plan for 29.95 and it costs me exactly that much, no tax added. Just need to login to the account, buy the PIN using paypal (or credit card) and call the number given to refill. After the renewal date, the minutes are automatically applied."

"very satisified with the quickness of the purchasw"

"Great prices for cell phone minutes! Pinzoo helps to keep my communication costs down and won't bust my budget. Use Pinzoo for your whole family's cell phone needs."

"Awesome service,easy peasey."

"They are five stars in my books!"

"save a little, plus taxes. it's great"

"Super easy to order minutes. I can get it done and paid for in less than 5 minutes."

"Great price, Great service."

"Flawless transactions with this company. I only use this to refill my h2o acct and so far no complaints at all."

"My previous bad review was the result of my not properly understanding the instructions on their website. Used them again this month with no problems whatsoever."

"I payed for my pin today and have received my receipt and the money has went thur bank but my phone mins are not on my phone....still cant call anyone so I cant call u...please help me get my phone on!!!!!!"

"I love that I can easily order by phone, however would love to be able to order through internet. For some reason, it will not allow me to. "

"Pinzoo is a fantastic website to get your cell phone minutes and plans for good prices. I never had a problem with them and I like the U.S based customer service they have. It's a reliable business and I'll remain loyal to them for as long as I can see!"

Share Pinzoo's store rating

Pinzoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pinzoo is a merchant member
Pinzoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.