Stores > PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada by clicking a star below.
2017-09-11

Poor quality products

"Poor products - Bought the Hitachi wand and it's of poor quality. The higher vibrations don't exist don't waste your money buying from Pink Cherry they no longer retain high-quality products.
I will be asking for my money back - refund.
the product was never used as soon as you plug in the Hitachi you can tell the vibrations are not there - the product is of sub standard quality.

2017-08-14

excellent service!

"Ordered very early sunday morning, received order thursday morning. (Used the regular shipping 5-7 days) the package was discreet, plain brown box with label. (Thank god, i live in an apt with nosy neighbors lol) no damage at all. Opened the parcel and everything i ordered had arrived, no damage. Even had the hand cream tied in a bag to prevent damage if it had of leaked.
Very impressed with them!
-people complaining about parcel damage - you have to remember its the delivery person/company lol
Already put another order in.

2017-07-28

never received my items

"I bought a fair amount of items from their site, I had placed the order around the beginning of July. I had paid 20$ for one day shipping. it showed it had shipped a day later so I was okay with that finally after not receiving my package a week later I decide to email them seeing what happened. they had told me it got dropped off at the post and it was lost by ups so I was like okay, they said the package was under investigation as of its location, so finally a week later I am fed up and went to ups. I went to ups and told the guy my tracking number and it showed that the package had never even got to ups, that who ever sent it didn't get it to ups that the label had been created but never dropped off. so now at the end of July I question them about the package they said that they dropped it off and that if I didn't get it by the end of the week that I could get a refund or re order the items. I just got a refund. not all of my money refunded the 20$ I paid for shipping was not refunded. so I took my money to amazon and found the items I had wanted and they actually showed up this time. "

Toronto, ON
2017-07-17

Super fast shipping

"Ordered on Saturday and go it on Monday. Not sure how they do that. Product also met expectations."

2017-06-29

happy wife happylife

"I started looking on your site and left a shopping cart and asked hubby to look and for about a month we went back and forth . findly we settled for a few things and love then thank you now our **** life restart with a bang "

2017-06-07

Discreet and super fast

"Please with the experience- got my package super fast and got exactly what I thought I was getting- no surprises. Love that they are Canadian and the prices are great (also great sales).
Thanks PC

2017-04-25

Fastest shipping ever

"I ordered a masturbator on Friday and the product arrived on Monday. The order was packed discreetly and was great quality. I just wish I would have ordered more lube with it."

2017-03-14

Great customer service, fast, discreet, free shipping.

"Pinkcherry has been great for me. Shipping is always fast and free over $50 or so. Packaging is discreet and items are well packed.

The only time I ever had an issue with a shipment the customer service was prompt and I was offered a full refund. I'll be using Pinkcherry again.

2017-03-12

poor quality product

"I've bought from this site several times, and each order was quite large. While shipping is always fast and discrete, they sell absolute crap (there are exceptions). In general, there is *no* quality control. Most of what I've bought no longer works - most of it broke within a month of purchase, when it wasn't doa. (They are discrete though, and I don't live alone. It's also a smallish community and I can't seem to go anywhere without running into someone that knows me, ruling **** shops out.)

This last order though, I had bought an item from doc johnson (CodeBlack vaculock) and it smelled strongly of chemicals. No amount of washing got rid of it. After touching it, the smell would actually cling to my hands until I'd washed them several times. So I reached out to pinkcherry's customer service and basically asked, what was up? Got this -

"Hello,

The odor comes from the material the item is made from.

Really? Not freaking helpful! So I replied, saying that I was concerned that it wasn't actually made of bodysafe material (given the smell, I don't see how it possibly can be) and wanting to know what it was made of, and was generously offered to be allowed to ship it back at my expense. Sweet deal right?

Can't say I'll be shopping there again, not with such hit/miss quality and poor customer service response.

2016-12-22

Feel totally scammed!

"I've seen a lot of reviews on this company and can't believe I'm the only one that has had a HORRIBLE experience with these people. I ordered some naughty Christmas presents for my wife and the first box I received from these people was heavily damaged and loaded with random SNACK FOODS (rice krispie treats, cliff bars, etc.) I was patient and called customer service. Had a good experience, sent them an email with pictures and they offered me a "one time" courtesy reshipment at no charge.

The 2nd package also came horribly damaged, with a huge hole torn in the side of the box. Products were missing and when I reached out to the company again, they completely ignored my emails. Have now sent them 5 emails since the last shipment arrived and NO reply... I have filed a dispute with my Credit Card company and will never do business with this company again.

2015-02-26

"Great site. I am not sure what the other reviews are but I have ordered 5 times from them with no issues. Best site in Canada."

2014-08-28

"Have ordered a few times from them with no issues at all, processed my orders very fast and products arrived in the quality hoped for.

Just placed another order to take advantage of the 25% off Summer Sale Coupon Code

2012-09-07

"I have been a long time customer of this store, and am sad to say I will not be buying from them anymore. I have on rare occasion received defective products, but as they were cheap, I wrote it off as you get what you pay for. To my dismay I recently purchased a "Mipole" from Pinkcherry.ca, and although shipping was quick, the product was an absolute mess. I didn't receive everything as advertised, and the dance pole itself wasn't complete and the steel was discolored and had smudges on it. We tried to set it up, but I was sent two bottom poles which resulted in it getting jammed, damaged and unusable. The wrench that comes with the pole, ended up badly bent and we are now unable to get it down in order to send it back. They are aware of this, but have chosen to ignore my e-mails. Disgusting. We had to kiss away 200$ and ended up with a faulty product. Thankfully, we reported the situation to mipole.com and they gave us a replacement no questions asked. If you are looking for quality, I wouldn't recommend this site. If you want discounts, fast shipping, and products that are cheaply made, pinkcherry.ca is the place for you."

2011-10-11

"I was having some trouble getting my order shipped as they were doing a system switch but it has been sorted and we've gotten some compensation which is nice."

2011-10-03

"Very much displeased with Pink Cherry. They sent my package to the wrong address and they are ignoring all my e-mails asking what's going on and when I'm going to get what I paid for. Extremely unprofessional. It's been nearly a month now and I'm considering filing a dispute with my credit card company and also filing with the BBB."

Share PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada's store rating

PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada is not a merchant member
PinkCherry Sex Toys Canada does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!